10 Best Hostels To Stay In La Herradura Coquimbo Region – Top Hotel Reviews
La Herradura Coquimbo Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Herradura Coquimbo Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Herradura Coquimbo Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Herradura Coquimbo Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Herradura Coquimbo Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Herradura Coquimbo Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In La Herradura Coquimbo Region:
Hostal El Arbol
One of our best sellers in La Serena! Located in La Serena, 6 miles from Coquimbo, Hostal El Arbol features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Totoralillo is 13 miles from Hostal El Arbol, and La Herradura is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.1 miles from Hostal El Arbol.
- The staff was amazing and very kind. Very helpful with our questions and made us feel at home! Definitely nice to stay here after a long haul of travelling
- Breakfast was incredible considering the price per night. There is fresh juice everyday. Also, I really appreciate the service of the staff. They gave me useful (and lots of) information and organized trips for me even when it was not that easy. Really great service
- I liked the breakfast, it was actually tasty!! Bed was extra comfy, staff were nice, nothing to complain about 🙂
- Beds are really comfy, clean bathrooms and excellent breakfast service.
- Friendly staff, nice breakfast, comphy beds and huge lockers, decent garden, the nearby cafe called ‘the lighthouse cafe’, being allowed to stay at the hostel after checkout time then have an uber ordered for me to the airport.
Hostal Playa Peñuelas
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This backpackers hostel is situated within 3.1 miles of La Serena Lighthouse, in La Serena. The hostel provides barbecue facilities, as well as free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out . We are a certified as tour guides for the region and offer tours to the Elqui Valley, city tours and ObservatoriesAt the hostel, each room is equipped with a wardrobe. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. At Hostal Peñuelas the rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rentalis available at Hostal Peñuelas.Francisco de Aguirre Avenue is 3.1 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 5.6 miles from Hostal Peñuelas.
Paula and Francis are so friendly and welcomed me with open arms. I did not have such a good night sleep in a long time! The rooms are clean and well taken care of. The kitchen is fully equiped (not something normal for a hostel), and they cleaned the bathroom and shared areas every day. How great!
I went to the observatory with Roberto and it was perfect. Not even did they manage to book a tour in English, he drove us there and I didn’t have to think about anything. The hostel is in beautiful surroundings, you can really get a taste of the relaxed Chilean life. 2 minutes from the beach, and supermarkets on walking distance. Loved every bit!!
- Very nice place and friendly owners. The location was good, quite close to the beach and highway. The breakfast as for us was perfect. The atmosphere in the house was good.
- Lovely family run hostel – couldn’t ask for better hosts. Good location, just a quick bus trip to La Serena or Coquimbo, and a short walk to the beach. Great breakfast too. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to La Serena!
Staff was very kind and nice 🙂
Also Close to ruta 5 and the beach
- excellent host giving great advice about surroundings
- Paula and Francis are so friendly and welcomed me with open arms. I did not have such a good night sleep in a long time! The rooms are clean and well taken care of. The kitchen is fully equiped (not something normal for a hostel), and they cleaned the bathroom and shared areas every day. How great!
Hostal Solaris is located in La Serena, just 6 miles from Coquimbo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Totoralillo is 12 miles from Hostal Solaris, and La Herradura is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
The hotel was very clean. Linens were new and kept up well. Our bathroom was really clean. The ladies serving breakfast were very quick and did a good set breakfast of toast, ham, cheese and nescafe.
The location was fantastic being so close to the bus terminal and walking distance to everything we needed.
The staff were very friendly even though communication was difficult because my Spanish is basic. They let us use the fridge to put some of our cold groceries even though the fridge is for staff only.
- Close to Bus Station. Quite new @2017, not run down… WiFi at Reception.
- We are really well received and the staff makes everything to put you at ease. The hostal is really closed to the bus station and 15min walking from the city center. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean.
- la limpieza de las habitaciones y la ubicación de la hostal. Además de recepción 24 horas.
- Limpieza, en general bien, cercanía de terminal de buses, cómoda habitación para hospedarse de paso
- The hotel was very clean. Linens were new and kept up well. Our bathroom was really clean. The ladies serving breakfast were very quick and did a good set breakfast of toast, ham, cheese and nescafe.
Hostal El Arbol Beach
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Hostal El Arbol Beach is located in La Serena, just 5 miles from Coquimbo. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Totoralillo is 12 miles from Hostal El Arbol Beach, and La Herradura is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Very, very comfortable bed (we were almost late for breakfast). We slept in a 2 persons room with shared bathroom (just with the room next to us, there are 2 rooms in this building, with the bathroom in the middle). Room was very nicely decorated, it looked really new. And it was large. Spacious garden with nice places to lounge, also 2 hammocks. Very nice and warm shower. Location between the bus terminal and the beach.
- The hostal has a really nice garden where you can rest. Unfortunatelly we stayed only for one night. Pretty double room and as far as I could see from the outside also really nice bungalows. Breakfast is also good.
- Room 20 is relatively new with king size bed and your own kitchen
- I’ve stayed here many times! Great atmosphere and nice staff.
Great staff, always ready to fulfill your expectations, very well organize Hostel,
Kitchen, rooms, restrooms super clean and garden very cozy.
I always felt like be at home. The environment was always very calm and nice
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in La Serena, 5 miles from Coquimbo, Acropolis Hostal features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Totoralillo is 13 miles from Acropolis Hostal, and La Herradura is 8 miles away. La Florida Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Chambre très propre avec des équipements (micro-ondes, frigô, plaque cuisson,mini four…) personnel très sympathique
- Todo muy bien. Ordenado y limpio y los dueños super atentos y simpaticos.
- La higiene , el orden, la educación y gentileza, la ubicación , el precio, la tranquilidad, el equipamiento
- La atención, de las personas encargadas del hostal
- TV cable y habitación bien equipada. El personal amigable.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Jofre offers accommodations in La Serena.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Don Antonio is very friendly and helpful. Book tours with Ecoturismo La Serena if you can – guide Felipe Torres is excellent.
Good location. Ten minute walk from bus station and to the main square. Close to public transport.
Courtyard areach to sit.
it’s near of main square.
- Del alojamiento, solo la ubicación ya que estaba cerca de todo y sino había locomoción cercana para ir a visitar otros lugares
- La ducha, la rica marraqueta del desayuno y la relación precio – ubicación
Hostal Valle Mistral
One of our best sellers in La Serena! Hostal Valle Mistral is located in La Serena, just 1.8 miles from Sea Avenue.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. La Florida Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Communal seats and couches, communal breakfast, meeting other travelers
- Great breakfast available with a choice of cereal and a toastie machine to make the ham and cheese rolls a little more exciting! Good location, half way between bus station and main plaza.
- Nice interior, great roof top. Good central location.
- Awesome bed. Super relaxing environment and the staff is always committed to bring you a good service.
- Calm atmosphere, clean and cosy! Friendly personel and good advice about the area…
Featuring free WiFi, Die Oma offers accommodations in La Serena, just 2.4 miles from Sea Avenue.Each room includes a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast, perfect locatie, and Oma (abuela) is very helpful and friendly. Her son offers tours to Reserva Nacional Pinguino Humboldt (Punta Choro). Hostal very much recommended.
- En. Geeral. Todo. Muy. Bueno.la. atencion y. Ambilidad.buen. desayuno.un. solo.pero, mejorar. Las. Las. Almohadas. Muy. Planas.solo eso.en. general todo.muy bueno.
- Muy acogedor, limpio ,la cosina está disponible a cualquier hora, la dueña muy amable, el entorno tranquilo muy cerca de la recova, locomoción muy cerca del hostal.
- Sehr gutes Frühstück., Eine nette Frau die Deutsch spricht und alles ist familiär.
Buen trato y limpio, la cocina disponible para usarla y preparar cosas para desayunar.
El sector bueno y silencioso me gusto para descansar.
Social Hostel Cosmo Elqui
Party Hostel Cosmo Elqui offers accommodations in La Serena.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Coquimbo is 6 miles from Party Hostel Cosmo Elqui, and Totoralillo is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Delicious breakfast with really good coffe, bread, yoghurt etc. Staff was always very helpful and supportive with anything. Another plus is the nice roof top terrace!!
- The staff is very friendly and makes you feel at home.
- The hostel has a great terrace, although the view is not something special. The breakfast was good. There are enough shared toilets and showers, separate for men and women, and all were clean.
- Super comfy beds, awesome balcony and rooftop terrace areas to relax in, staff were very helpful and friendly – they upgraded us to a 4 bed dorm instead of 8 bed and let us check in at 6am when our night bus arrived early. The layout and atmosphere is really chill, very cool hostel.
- Really nice atmosphere combined with a competent and very friendly staff. We loved to stay there and we were actually wishing for a bit more time.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Jiliberto offers accommodations in La Serena.All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Coquimbo is 7 miles from Casa Jiliberto, and Totoralillo is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 3.1 miles from Casa Jiliberto.
- I loved the cleanliness of the place, everything well organized and the staff was really kind. I completely enjoyed my stay ’cause I felt like home in there.
Large room with reasonable price.
3 bathrooms (each of them have different sizes)
- Lovely owner, only met her briefly on the day we were leaving. Good location. Huge rooms.
- Astonishing building with impressively high ceilings. Nice patio in the middle of the hostel. beautifully restored rooms. Very comfortable beds.
Beautiful hostel located quite centrally in La Serena with all necessary facilities nearby.
The building has huge ceilings and plenty of space.
Was even upgraded to a 2 bed room as I was the only one staying there.
Top Hostels In La Herradura Coquimbo Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Herradura Coquimbo Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Herradura Coquimbo Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Herradura Coquimbo Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!