10 Best Hostels To Stay In La Florida Risaralda – Top Hotel Reviews
La Florida Risaralda is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Florida Risaralda. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Florida Risaralda. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Florida Risaralda. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Florida Risaralda right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Florida Risaralda with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In La Florida Risaralda:
El Viajero Hostels Salento
One of our top picks in Salento.El Viajero Hostels Salento is located in Salento, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 15 miles from Pereira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ibagué is 26 miles from El Viajero Hostels Salento, and Manizales is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from El Viajero Hostels Salento.
- The staff was very friendly and always ready to help. English speaking. The location was great and view spectacular. The rooms were spacious and clean. Wifi. Luggage storage room. Great atmosphere.
- The location and the view from the hostel was great. Good rooms and not noisy. Hot showers. Nice area
- The staff was very helpful, special thanks to Juan Camilo!
- The location was great, the views are spectacular to wake up to, the atmosphere was always nice, and the convenience of being able to book/organize additional activities directly through the hostel (i.e.: horse-back riding coffee plantation tours) was great.
- The female dorm is located at the far end of the hostel and therefore very quiet. It’s a large room with lockers under the bunkbeds. Really good hot shower! The room is cleaned daily. Staff are genuinely friendly and helpful. Free salsa lessons are on offer 2 nights a week. Decent breakfast included. One of my best hostal experiences in Colombia – the staff really make the difference here. Highly recommended – I would definitely stay here again.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Guagua Hostal offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pereira, just 6 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Manizales is 22 miles from Guagua Hostal, and Armenia is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 3.7 miles from Guagua Hostal.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Coffee Town Pereira
One of our best sellers in Pereira! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostel Coffee Town Pereira is located in Pereira. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 6 miles from Hostel Coffee Town Pereira, and Manizales is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Good location. Walking distance or cheap uber to bus terminal.
Felt welcomed as soon as I arrived. Great location! Close to stores, bars. Had the chance to visit the
City with the worker at the hostel; very friendly!
Would of loved to stay longer!
- The staff was kind and helpful, the breakfast delicious.
- Johan is a really cool guy and he made our stay extremely comfortable. He also made us delicious breakfast at a time that suited us. Awesome location right next to all the bars.
- The rooms are really spacious, bathrooms are clean and nice. The highlight of the hostel is Ana, she is super kind, willing to help in every way she can and she makes a delicious breakfast. It also helps a lot that the reception desk is open 24 hours. The hostel is located in a great area with plenty of restaurants and malls.
Kolibrí Hostel offers accommodations in Pereira.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 6 miles from Kolibrí Hostel, and Manizales is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 3.7 miles from Kolibrí Hostel.
- Such a beautiful hostel, they have 2 kitchen and everything you need. Bathrooms are super clean and beds perfect and comfortable. Rooms are perfect and enough space for everyone. It felt more like an hotel…but its kind of hard to connect to people there…but it anyway better to stay in Pereira just one night because the city has nothig interesting to offer
- I had stayed in this hostel a year ago, and it’s gotten even better now that they have a small restaurant/bar open. Everything is kept quite clean. There are many common spaces to hang out in and meet other travelers. The patio on the back has a beautiful view and several tables and a hammock to hang out in. I stayed in the 11-bed dorm, and it was very spacious, had an outlet and reading light at each bed and my locker was huge with an outlet inside as well to charge my electronics. There was Wifi signal everywhere and during the day it was quite fast, but in the evenings sometimes it would slow down, probably too many people watching Netflix.
- The room was lovely, with a comfy bed, ensuite and small private patio area. The staff were very friendly and helpful when providing instructions on how to get to the Termales.
- The bathroom was clean and the water pressure amazing! A real full shower head, see picture, with great pressure and cool that it is operated by solar heating! After almost a year of central and South America this was the best shower. Bed was comfy. And 10 bed dorm was large with lots of space. They had 2 kitchens both clean and decently stocked and a couple hangout areas with hammocks. The top terrace had a beautiful view, felt like you were not in a city while stil being close to everything. The bar was a nice hangout area, wth options for food. Breakfast was good, and reasonably priced. Staff was very helpful with info and the discounts are a nice touch. it’s a short walk to catch the bus to the thermals and to the terminal for your next destination. Strong WiFi.
- Friendly hostel, lots of space to chill and cook, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and it’s in a good place. Also lots of info about things to do.
Kamalion Hostel Pereira
Located in Pereira in the region of Risaralda, 6 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Kamalion Hostel Pereira features a barbecue and sun terrace.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Manizales is 22 miles from Kamalion Hostel Pereira, and Armenia is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice safe place,a lot of bars close, especially mistershoot in front of hostel:)
- Nice cosy rooms, friendly stuff, simply but delicious breakfast
- The staff is great and friendly even though they are not trained in touristic things to do. Location is perfect and safe.
The size of the bed we took was good. With its own fan and a really big bathroom. The common places are good and fun.
People in the front desk were very kind.
- Very welcoming staff and spacious, comfy room. The wifi was also above average.
Located in Santa Rosa de Cabal in the region of Risaralda, 6 miles from Pereira, Tarragona Hostal features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Manizales is 16 miles from Tarragona Hostal, and Armenia is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 9 miles from Tarragona Hostal.
- El lugar es muy bonito y es muy amable la encargada.
- Habitación amplia, mucho silencio. Lo mejor de todo, la calidad humana de su dueña y la buena atención. Se siente uno como en casa.
- La atención es maravillosa. Mil gracias por el calor de hogar
- Excelente atención de sus anfitriones, zona tranquila para el descanso
Me gustó mucho el ambiente, es un lugar muy familiar para descansar y tiene un lindo paisaje.
Adicional me gusto que era pequeño, lo que lo hace más acogedor y seguro.
Parceros Hostel Pereira
Set in Pereira, Parceros Hostel Pereira boasts free bikes, garden and terrace with city views. This hostel offers a full-equipped shared kitchen. Pereira’s Art Museum is 1,000 feet from the hostel and Cathedral of Our Lady of Poverty is 0.7 miles away.The property features a share TV area and Free WiFi. Parceros Hostel Pereira offers breakfast included with barbecue zone and dinning area.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Lucy Tejada Cultural Center is 0.7 miles from Parceros Hostel Pereira. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.Salento is 35.1 Km while Los Termales de Santa Rosa is 26 Km away from Parceros Hostel Pereira.
- Staff was great, even though we had to check in at 3am! Great price, breakfast (diy), beds, bathroom, kitchen, wifi. All good
- It is a comfortable place, you feel at home, good location near the terminal, oh and the bicycles are free, free towels, breakfast your way, the terrace an ideal place to rest from the heat of the city
- The staff were wonderful and welcoming. The location is great for a transitional stay because the bus station is within walking distance. There was hot shower and a nice terrace.
Make your own breakfast is a pretty good idea.
Just one TV for all guests is another great idea.
I really loved rooms colors.
- The staff was very friendly and went out of there way to make my week stay pleasant. The breakfasts were solid hostel fare (though I always eat out) and limitless tasty coffee. It is not a terribly big hostel so don’t expect a party hostel. They do have a rooftop with a bar and lounge area for hanging out. The owners even invited me to eat with them a couple times.
Hostal San Sebastian
Located in Santa Rosa de Cabal, 6 miles from Pereira, Hostal San Sebastian features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manizales is 16 miles from Hostal San Sebastian, and Armenia is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 9 miles from Hostal San Sebastian.
No reviews yet.
Coffee and Travel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coffee and Travel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pereira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 6 miles from Coffee and Travel, and Manizales is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 2.5 miles from Coffee and Travel.
- The location in downtown. Clean and confortable Beds. Great breakfast and the service is great
- The bed, was comfortable, the breakfast wonderful, fresh, and balanced, good thing if we’re talking price and quality
- We had a double room with shared bathroom. Very friendly staff, best breakfast we had in Colombia and great location. Warm and clean shower.
The hosts were very helpful in making me feel comfortable in the area.
My room has a nice window to the peaceful backyard. Also, it was right text to the bathroom in a quiet part of the building. There are several floors to the place to it is easy to have your own privacy in the place. The balcony is wonderful to take in a beer in the evening and people watch.
The location is perfect. It is an a safe area, bars and restaurants, are within a block. The hosts recommended nice bars and restaurants and other activities in the town.
I highly recommend this place to others. The price is amazing. I can understand why it has high ratings.
- Alexandria and Daniel are very friendly, relaxed owners and will help in whatever way they can. An extra effort was made with serving fresh hot cacao as I kept on saying no to coffee or serving something else when I avoided the cheese. Provided a variety of breakfast dishes. It’s clean, hot showers always. The strongest WiFi I’ve experienced so far in Colombia (over 2 months). There’s a homely chilled vibe there, despite the modern design. It’s worth staying there. Thank you guys!
Located in Santa Rosa de Cabal in the region of Risaralda, 7 miles from Pereira, Mallorca Hostel features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Manizales is 16 miles from Mallorca Hostel, and Armenia is 23 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Excelente ubicación para visitar los termales y otros sitios turísticos del sector, muy cómodas sus instalaciones, la sala de tv y el cuarto muy limpio y en perfecto estado
- Muy buen lugar para descansar y estar mas cerca a la naturaleza, su personal es muy amable y cordial… recomendado 100%
- Tiene una excelente ubicación, los paisajes son hermosos, estuvieron pendientes de nuestra llegada para darnos las indicaciones de como llegar al sitio
- TRANQUILIDAD, linda vista, Naturaleza, caminata ecologica, historia y pequeño museo de guaqueria, desayuno.
- La tranquiidad del sector, lejos del ruido de la ciudad.
Top Hostels In La Florida Risaralda Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Florida Risaralda to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Florida Risaralda but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Florida Risaralda. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!