10 Best Hostels To Stay In La Culata Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
La Culata Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Culata Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Culata Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Culata Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Culata Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Culata Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In La Culata Gran Canaria:
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa
Located in Tejeda, in a building dating from 1934, Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. A hot tub is available for guests. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a shared bathroom, certain units at Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa also offer a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 28 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa. Gran Canaria Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- The staff was great, showed me around and told me everything I need to know. Property was quiet but beautiful.
Beautiful location in the middle of the mountains, ideal starting point for hiking.
The view on the mountains, Roque Nublo, Tenerife is breathtaking. Sunsets are amazing, and even better from the Jacuzzi !
At night we discovered a sky full of stars and shooting stars.
Tom and volunteers are amazing people, helpful and friendly, they make us feel at home. It was really pleasant to spent evenings together.
Homemade dinners and breakfast cooked by Tom are just delicious.
We had an incredible time at the Finca, in a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere.
Thanks for this moment!
- Beautiful and peaceful location with a breathtaking view. Exactly the mountain stay we were looking for. The manager was so friendly and made us a delicious dinner and breakfast. The hot tub was just perfect too.
- Location and the people you meet. The hostel was right along the trail that went from north to south and was the perfect stopping point. The owner, manager, and other people staying the night were so friendly and chill. Many people decided to stay more nights after they arrived because it was that nice. Highly recommend.
- Tom, the manager of the hostel, and his volunteers were absolutely amazing. The place would not be what it is without him: he is welcoming, a superhard worker, the best cook ever, caring, and knows how to create a positive atmosphere in the hostel. Thanks a million! You really know what hospitality means.
Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol
Located in Juncalillo, Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol provides free bikes. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a garden. The property has a shared lounge.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The accommodation has a terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 26 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 34 miles from Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol.
- Remote location, great view and comfy room. It was more a happy adventure than regular room to rent 🙂
- Chilled, calm vibe and owner, who took care and was super nice 🙂
Equipement for cooking are present.
Some local or not local foods are free : orange bananas tomatoes tea coffee cereal.. ..
free montain bikes are available.
Daniel, the host, is nice and help for changing reservation.
Good place for hiking.
Not too far, 600m, there is a shop with good prices.
the cave was quiet, dark and secluded. It was a unique experience
free oranges and lemons, lots of complementary herbs and spices
honesty box for cold beer
Daniel our host was friendly, welcoming and very knowledgable
Cozy and nice place. Well equipped kitchen.
It was a really good choice
Low cost room Santa Brígida
Offering free WiFi, Low cost room Santa Brígida is located in Santa Brígida. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The property provides an ATM and a shared kitchen for guests.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with an electric tea pot, while some have a balcony. The rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at Low cost room Santa Brígida will be able to enjoy activities in and around Santa Brígida, like hiking.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 12 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Del Pino Hostel
Set in Teror, Del Pino Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the mountain.It is located 7.5 mi away from Las Palmas.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Del Pino Hostel features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 37 mi from Del Pino Hostel, while Gran Canaria Airport is 21 mi away.
- The surrounding area is beautiful, but glad I’ve stayed only 1 night.
- I was cycling so it met my basic needs and I liked the quietness for good sleep
- Nice balcony on the roof, paintings, well equipped kitchen
- At least it was clean and the self-checkin worked.
- nice hostel. wish there was more warm blankets because in january it’s little bit freezing in mountains
Villa Goyita Hostel
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Villa Goyita Hostel is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Among the various facilities of this property are a fitness center and barbecue facilities. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while selected rooms also offer a terrace.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at Villa Goyita Hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, like cycling.Playa del Ingles is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Maspalomas is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 32 miles from Villa Goyita Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly
Featuring a terrace, Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly is located in Agaete. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are offered.Featuring a shared bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, certain accommodations at the hostel also offer a mountain view.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly, including snorkeling and cycling.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 36 miles from Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly.
- It was a really big surprise, that I met a Latvian people working there. 😀 Excellent location and fantastic staff! ❤️
- Very comfortable bedroom in newly opened area. It will be great when all the work is finished.
- Friendly nice staff, easy reach to local hiking area
- Great staff, made all the difference!! The terrace was nice with sun if you are lucky.
Manipa hostel is situated centrally in Agaete and it only takes aprox. 10 minutes to walk to the port. The kitchen, bathrooms and common spaces are well equiped and cozy. Would recommend the cakes of the Berrazales restaurant, 20 seconds away. Parking is also available, but under the big trees, on the next street, douzens of pigeons will mark their territory.. Check the one on the other side of the bridge, left side of the roundabout.
And the staff… 3 or 4 workawayers who will not have time to show grumpy faces, as they enjoy the area as much as you do, for their 1-2 months stay on the island. If only all hostels’ staff showed the same charming smile as Elfine does at Manipa… 🙂
Canary Sun Hostel
Canary Sun Hostel is offering accommodations in Telde. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with an electric tea pot. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a hair dryer, while certain rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing.Bufadero de la Garita Blowhole is 3.1 miles from Canary Sun Hostel. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Rita was very nice and helpful, everything was very clean. Not many guests staying when I was there (4 others besides me I think). Not the best place to meet people if that´s what you´re looking for.
Very convenient location,dormitory and kitchen well organized and spotless.
Rita the receptionist was more than kind and helpful.
An absolute overall 10 out of 10 without any doubt.
Thanks a lot.
- Amazing host, very clean, good location in the non touristic part, it felt like living as a family there
It’s very clean.
The female dorm had loads of space.
Rita was informative and funny and she taught me some Spanish
- Rita the receptionist was friendly, welcoming and respectful. The place was clean, everything the room, the bed, the kitchen, and the Bathroom. A closet to put your valuable things in it. The hostel is in the middle of everything there are restaurants nearby, supermarkets and shops.
La Casa Vieja
One of our top picks in Mogán.Located in Mogán, La Casa Vieja features barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. All rooms feature a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The accommodations features free WiFi throughout the property.La Casa Vieja provides some rooms with mountain views, and all rooms are equipped with a kettle. The units are equipped with a seating area.Other facilities include a shared kitchen, a communal lounge with a flat-screen TV, and a shared dining area.Playa del Ingles is 12 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 23 mi from the property.
- Old property well renovated in Spanish style. Very helpful owner always on hand to help in any way. General ambience of accommodation with four letting bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms and otherwise communal facilities. Always plenty of room. Very pleasant garden/patio to sit in .. breakfast onwards! Bar/restaurant short walk as was Cooperative selling milk, vegetables, and general basics. Parking available and bus stop almost outside property. We stayed for two weeks and felt that it was good value.
- Very friendly host and nice house/well equipped kitchen. Lovely patio.
- Value for money, great location and could not wish for nicer and more trustworthy hosts! Good for anyone wanting good price, location and comfort.
Good cosy 4-rooms hotel with common well-equipped kitchen, living-room, patio, bbq.
Big room, nice mountins view, all pictures are real, free parking, 3 mins by car to the beach or 25 mins by walking, bus station is very near, but better to rent a car, near the beach many shops and restaurants, very polite owner Paul😊
- Lovely house with only 4 rooms so very peaceful, easy to get to Puerto Mogán by bus or old Mogán, owner is lovely, very helpful and accommodating, make sure you stock up on supplies as the nearest shop is quite a walk, there’s a bbq on the terrace which we made good use of 🙂 we will be returning again in the summer
La Hoyilla Hostel – La Aldea
One of our top picks in San Nicolás.Located in San Nicolás, 10 miles from Guigui Beach, La Hoyilla Hostel – La Aldea features a garden and a terrace. The property has a shared lounge, and organizing tours for guests.At the hostel, all rooms come with a closet. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 52 miles from La Hoyilla Hostel – La Aldea.
- Nice place. Long walk to the beach, had a dorm all to myself for 2 nights. Nice women who works there.
- Very nice and clean place with that romantic motel feel by the road. The room was clean, so was the private bathroom. The lady who’s taking care of everything did a good job preparing a good free breakfast and keeping everyone feel welcome and chilled. The place is a bit away from La Aldea center, but it’s only a 15-20 minutes walk, so not a problem.
I was alone in a huge dormitory
Breakfast basic but helpful
We arrived late since our flight was delayed and we had trouble finding the cycle route out of the airport but we still got a very friendly welcome from Antonio.
We were the only guests so had the entire facility to ourselves.
- Staying in this hostel really feels like home. My room (Room 1) was really cute, very clean and sunny, and the whole hostel was very welcoming. The host is the sweetest lady ever, and the breakfast was nice too.
Derecha del Roque Surfhouse
Derecha del Roque Surfhouse provides beachfront accommodations in Moya. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are provided.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a TV and a kitchen. All rooms include a shared bathroom, while some have a sea view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The area is popular for cycling and fishing, in addition, bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 11 miles from Derecha del Roque Surfhouse. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In La Culata Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Culata Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Culata Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Culata Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!