10 Best Hostels To Stay In La Cabaneta Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
La Cabaneta Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Cabaneta Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Cabaneta Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Cabaneta Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Cabaneta Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Cabaneta Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In La Cabaneta Majorca:
Hostel Fleming – Albergue Juvenil
Located a 4-minute walk from Palma Train and Bus stations, Hostel Fleming is a youth hostel offering private rooms and rooms to share between 2, 4 or 6 people and access to a shared terrace. There is free WiFi throughout.There is a games room and a seating area . Guests have access to 2 shared kitchens and shared bathrooms .Rooms have individual bed-site light, plug and a locker.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and the hostel offers car and bike rental.Cala Major Beach is a 15-minute drive from Hostel Fleming. Son Sant Joan Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Amazing stay. The location is great and very close to the central bus/train station. The hostel is very clean and well decorated. The staff was very friendly!
- The hostel is very clean, and at the best location. There’s a supermarket and a pharmacy around. The stuff was very nice.
- The location was good and many cheap places around with good food and also walking distance to other things at the city
- I like the location and set up of rooms. Everything is near to grocery stores, restaurants, and bar.
- I liked that the bunks had enough space vertically and that the everything was clean and modern.
Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel
Located a 10-minute drive from Palma City Center, Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel offers a large terrace with barbecue facilities and table tennis, and a spacious lounge with sofas and a flat-screen TV.The property offers private room with private bathrooms, and also offers beds in shared rooms with shared bathrooms. All rooms include free WiFi.The property has a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. There are also washing machines which are available for guests’ use for free.Several activities such as hiking, barbecues, table tennis and table football competitions are organized by the property at weekends. Guests can also book cycling routes at the property. Bikes are available for free for holders of the International Youth Hostel card, subject to availability.Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel is a 3-minute drive from a large supermarket, shopping center and RCD Mallorca’s Son Moix Stadium. The nearest beach is a 10-minute drive away, Palma de Mallorca Airport is 8.1 mi away. Public parking can be found easily in the area.
- Was as expected. Outside, people can sit and was very nice to relax. The staff took was nice and helpful.
We were a group of 18 friends and we
Had 4 rooms. Wonderful!
- My two friends who were there with me, but in another separate room just for themselves, seemed to have a pretty good time.
- Can’t think of one positive thing about this hostel. The other people staying there were sort of nice I guess.
With four guest we booked a quadruple room – although it was a tight fit (all of us own large backpacks), the beds were clean and comfortable.
We enjoyed the balcony and clean bathroom, despite there being no holder for the detachable shower head.
Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil
Located in Palma de Mallorca, a 14-minute walk from Palma Port, Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil features a tour desk and free WiFi. Featuring a sun terrace, this property is located a short distance from Palma Yacht Club and Palma Cathedral. The property is close to popular attractions like Plaza Mayor and Passeig del Born Avenue.At the hostel, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. Each room comes with a shared bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Cala Major Beach is 3.7 mi from Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil, while Pacha Mallorca Nightclub is 1.4 mi from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- The location is just absolutely legendary. I don’t think it gets any better for old town at this price. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Everything is super clean. Kitchen is well equipped. Whole interior design and decoration is super unique and lovely. Really liked it here.
- Perfect location , very clean , spacious room, comfortable bed, wonderful staff, extremely kind , very convenient check-in and out, excellent breakfast and very good size locker that fit my cabin size suitcase . This place exceeded my expectations in every sense.
- Perfect location, right in the middle of the city center and close to almost all attractions as well as to the interchange station. They have relatively few beds, which makes the experience more personal. The historic buildings with original features and quirky decor makes it especially charming. Staying here felt more like being in a students’ apartment than in an hostel. Highly recommended.
- It was a very nice hostel! It was super clean and in a great location. Also the included breakfast was nice!
- Very nice staff. Welclming and helping atmosphere. Nice breakfast in the morning.
Residencial Rustic Lau
Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, BHG Residencial Rustic Lau is located in Palma de Mallorca, 3.1 mi from Palma Port.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. BHG Residencial Rustic Lau features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Palma Yacht Club is 3.7 mi from BHG Residencial Rustic Lau, while Cala Major Beach is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- noice of heater was disturbing. electricity failure at 5am and our departure was at 6 am. lack of ENGLISH knowing persons. staff was friendedly.Bus no 12 convenient.
- convenient to bus route and small supermarket a few blocks away….upstairs room quieter….kitchen goodto have and ok garden setting to eat meals
Value for money – you get what you pay for. Cheap hostel near the airport to rest our heads after a midnight flight. Easy access to/from the airport.
The Villa is actually very pretty, it just lacks a bit of TLC which is a shame … potential to be so much better.
- Value for money. Approximately 15-20minutes from Palma and the bus stop was across the road from the property. Loved the chickens in the garden fresh free eggs every morning.
- Very convenient location. Charming accommodation with good outdoor space
Youth Hostel Central Palma – Albergue Juvenil
Set in a former convent on Palma’s Plaza de Cuadrado Square, Youth Hostel Central Palma is a 5-minute walk from the city’s cathedral. It offers rooms and dorms with free Wi-Fi access and balconies.Youth Hostel Central Palma has simple, modern décor. Each dorm and room has access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Palma’s dining room. There is also a communal kitchen and a TV room.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information on Palma’s attractions. Set in the Barri Gerreria District, the hostel is a 15-minute walk from Parc de la Mar Park and Palma Port.
- The place has a great location in city centre and its pretty comfortable to stay at
-Very nice lady at the reception saved my life by finding and giving me back my ID card. And on top of that she was very kind and nice.
-I checked in very late at night with no problem.
-Very good location.
- I stayed there just one night, so I didn’t have much time to explore the place. Location is great. It’s just right in the historical centre and 5 min walk away from the bus stop where the airport shuttle bus stops. Staff was very friendly. I guess during the summer it is a brilliant place for a trip on a budget.
- The location is very close to almost all attractions, it is safe to walk around at night, the design in the room is old and rustic which gives the vibes of an old city.
- The people who worked at the bar were very friendly and helpful. The location is very close to the downtown, and other touristy spots. Very good wifi.
New Art Hostel – Albergue Juvenil
Set just 1,650 feet from Portixol Beach and 15 minutes’ walk from Palma’s Old Town, New Art Hostel Albergue Juvenil offers modern shared or private rooms, free WiFi and 24-hour reception.Shared rooms have lockers and access to shared bathrooms. Private rooms have a private bathroom, TV and air conditioning. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.Guests can also use the shared kitchen and dining area. There are also self-service laundry facilities.Staff can provide information on the area. You will find shopping streets, nightlife and dining options within a 10-minute walk of the property.Krakovic Park is right beside New Art Hostel Albergue Juvenil and offers a large, green space, as well as the Kristian Kreković Museum.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 10 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Great location and staff. The room was nice and clean.
- Bed was comfortable, pillows were long. Towels changed and trash cleared daily.
Very kind people and clean place.
Extremely convenient and central location!
The location of the property is very close to a public part and to the beach side.
Also, the property offers a common kitchen and 2-3 refrigerators that you can use to store your own food.
- It is good resptionest wellcming she bored as garger on the same day we checked in
Hostal Pons is located 800 feet from Palma’s port. Set in an old Mallorcan house, it offers a garden, terrace and traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.The traditional-style rooms feature 19th-century style décor. Bathrooms are private or shared between two rooms. Some rooms have a TV and sheets and towels are included.There is a bar where you can enjoy a drink or snack and spacious lounge areas. Several bars and restaurants are within 5 minutes’ walk, as is the Lonja fish market.The Pons is 1,650 feet from Palma Cathedral and the Almudaina Royal Palace. The Arabic Baths are 10 minutes’ walk away and both Platja de Palma and Cala Major Beaches are 10 minutes’ drive away.Bike rental is available at the house, which is 150 feet from the airport bus stop, Jaime III. Palma Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Location is great, it is like 8 mins of walking to/from a bus stop to/from the airport. Staff is very friendly and helpful. It is very cosy place.
- The property was centrally located and it was on a Beautiful Square, Plaza real and furnishing was wonderful! Our host was always available and helpful and said I had a great breakfast in the morning and made sangria every night! She was a wealth of knowledge about the area and I really enjoyed the terrace in the evening overlooking the plaza
- The location was good, the staff was nice and willing to help
- Had an “at home” feel. The staff was very attentive and friendly and the room made me feel I was staying at a friend’s home.
- great spot 2 min walk to the corner bar and stores, old style place, nice people
Urban Hostel Palma – Albergue Juvenil
One of our best sellers in Palma de Mallorca! Urban Hostel Palma is located in Palma de Mallorca, a 3-minute walk from the seafront promenade. Free Wifi is available.All rooms have bunk beds, a wardrobe and a shared bathroom. Guests have access to lockers and locks and towels are available for hire and require a deposit.There is a shared kitchen at the property and free continental breakfast is offered daily. A tour desk is available and bicycle rental can be arranged.Palma de Mallorca Cathedral and the marina are within a 20-minute walk. Cala Major Beach is 2.5 mi away. Mallorca’s Sant Joan Airport is 6.2 mi from Urban Hostel Palma.
Santa Catalina is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and city walks.
+ free breakfast (they even have non-dairy milk)
+ location is great
+ bathroom is clean
+ friendly staff
Good hostel for a fair price.
Close to beach
close to restaurants and supermarket
I definitely recommend this hostel!
- The location of this property is amazing as it is in the center of the city and easy to get by public transportation.
- I liked my roommates I got lucky. The front desk staff was very nice and accommodating.
- The staff is very friendly and professional. The hostel is clean and close to nice restaurants. It is just a few min walk from the sea.
- + free breakfast (they even have non-dairy milk)
Et Dömsche Das Hostal
Located in El Arenal, only 850 feet from the beach and the beachfront promenade, Et Dömische Das Hostal offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and features a bar with a terrace.All air-conditioned rooms include a 42″ flat-screen TV with satellite channels, including 13 German channels. They are equipped with a desk, wardrobe, and mini-fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower.You will find shops, bars, and restaurants within 150 feet from the property. The nearest bust stop, where you can take a bus to Palma de Mallorca in summer, is only 650 feet away.Son Gual Mallorca Golf Club is a 15-minute drive from the hostel and Palma de Mallorca Airport is 5.6 mi away.
We didn’t like the fact that the room was not thoroughly cleaned.
We also did not like the attitude of 1 employee there, but we loved this Spanish woman who was very kind and helped us a lot!This place is only for 1 night stay,not for more.
- The Staff was super friendly from the beginning till the end. The TV in the room was very big.The location was extremely good, 15 mins by public bus from the airport, and very close to the action – but far enough from the noise,
- Nice and clean hostal. Friendly en helpful staff. The location is excellent near the beaches, bars and restaurants.
- Accommodation, cleaning service, breakfast, price, close to the beach, very nice and helpful employees…
- Super Zentral ! Tolle Zimmer. Sehr gutes Personal Danke Daniel!
- We didn’t like the fact that the room was not thoroughly cleaned.
We Hostel Palma – Albergue Juvenil
One of our best sellers in Palma de Mallorca! Boasting a terrace, a bar as well as on-site dining, We Hostel Palma Albergue Juvenil is a youth hostel located in Palma de Mallorca, a 15-minute walk from Palma Yacht Club. 1.2 mi from Cala Major Beach, the property is also 1.3 mi away from Palma Port. The property is nonsmoking throughout and is set 250 feet from Tito’s Palma.At the hostel, the rooms include a wardrobe. Each room is fitted with a coffee machine, while some rooms also boast a kitchenette with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are ready to help around the clock at the reception.Tito’s is 350 feet from We Hostel Palma. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Beds with curtains, luggage room ja bus station near.
- Privacy in the beds with the curtain was very nice. Staff was friendly and the food options on site were nice too.
- The bed was so comfortable! The receptionists were very kind and helpful even though they were busy at checkout. I liked that you could store your bag in a locked room.
-bed was very comfortable and curtains allowed to have some privacy
-some very nice staff
- The staffs are very kind and friendly! The bed is so comfortable, the room is spacious, and the curtain on each bunk bed also provides more privacy for us.
Top Hostels In La Cabaneta Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Cabaneta Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Cabaneta Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Cabaneta Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!