10 Best Hostels To Stay In La Busta Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
La Busta Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Busta Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Busta Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Busta Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Busta Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Busta Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In La Busta Cantabria:
La Ermita 1826
Located in Rudaguera, La Ermita 1826 offers a terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 25 miles from the hostel, while Santillana del Mar is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- El entorno y la posibilidad de desconectar de verdad.
- Sitio cómodo y muy bueno si quieres desconectar del mundo por unos días
- Comodidad de la cama, el silencio por la noche, los alrededores, la comida
- Personal muy amable. Cenamos allí mismo y la cena de lujo, todo espectacular. La habitación más que buena en relación al precio. Muy cerca en coche de Santillana del Mar o la cueva de Altamira.
- El hostal es muy bonito y el pueblo donde esta es un lugar excelente para desconectar y disfrutar de naturaleza. Al mismo tiempo esta muy cerca de Santander y pueblos preciosos como San Vicente, Comillas, Santillana. Y dispone de estación de tren. Es ideal. El personal muy amable y la comida del restaurante excelente y muy buen precio.
Albergue El Pino
Located in Cóbreces, Albergue El Pino features free bikes and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. All rooms have a patio.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with an electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 25 miles from Albergue El Pino, while Santillana del Mar is 6 miles away. Santander Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The hostess was super sweet and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a kitchen complete with stove, microwave, and kettle if you want to cook. For laundry, there is a sink and a centrifuge.
- Comfortable bed with crispy, clean sheets. Extra bed covers for cool night. Extra helpful staff even though I didn’t speak Spanish.
- Small dorm rooms make for a good night’s sleep after walking.
El Pino is an albergue for pilgrims on the Northern Way to Compostela.
Towels and coton sheets on the bed are provided, very comfortable!
Space for drying clothes is available.
Personnel is very helpfull and friendly.
Good breakfast. Kitchen available.
- We were welcomed be the friendly and helpful Hospitalera who explained everything. The room was very comfortable with spacious en suite suitable for disabled persons. The Albergue has a wonderful view of the coast and is situated right on the Camino for pilgrims. Breakfast was an excellent continental one.
Albergue El Convento
Located in a former nun convent, Albergue El Convento offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar city center.Featuring a simple-vintage décor, this hostel offers dormitory rooms for maximum 4 people as well as private rooms, the former nun cells. They feature a garden view and give access to a shared bathroom.There is a dining area where the continental buffet is served every morning, as well as a communal lounge area with a library, and board games.The property features a spacious garden with barbecue facilities and guests have access to the communal terrace.Other facilities include a bio store with local products and souvenirs.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance. Santander Airport is 15 mi away.
- Beautiful property with friendly staff. Washer & dryer available. Lovely garden & great location!
- Friendly, easy-going, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable place! A real gem! They totally get what pilgrims need.
- Everything! Clean, super friendly and helpful. Only 2 beds per room. I had a room to myself for 2 nights. It’s quiet, convenient, simply lovely!
- Amazing place. Spacious. Clean. Artistic. Creative. Thoughtful with details. Great location. Was doing the camino as single female and felt so relaxed.
- We were staying in an old convent in the center of town. The guy at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. The morning breakfast was great.
El Pico de Santillana
Offering free WiFi, El Pico de Santillana is located in Santillana del Mar, within 1.8 miles of Colegiata Santillana del Mar Church. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at El Pico de Santillana.Santander Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Vispieres is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sightseeing and nature.
- I loved everything about this place, especially how communal it felt. The staff were so accommodating and patient, even when I arrived much later than I planned. Breakfast was wonderful, and I loved the people I roomed with. I was reluctant to stay in a dormitory, but this put my mind at ease and provided the reset I needed to continue on the Camino.
- I have no words, incredible stay. Beautiful property and I can’t thank the staff enough for their guidance in arriving and during my stay. A wonderfully peaceful trip, with clean and spacious rooms. Thank you!
- After a long drive the manager/owner was so helpful and the location was so relaxing prior to getting to the ferry the next day.
- Proprietário muito simpático. Acolhedor. Boas comodidades.
- Las instalaciones en general de la casa, puedes utilizar los espacios comunes como la cocina y el comedor.
Black Shark Surfhouse
Featuring barbecue facilities and a garden, Black Shark Surfhouse is located in Cóbreces. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Black Shark Surfhouse also offer free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Santander is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent location right near the cliffs and the beach. Breakfast was included and the staff were friendly. The shared room was quiet and clean. Everyone seemed to turn in early for Spain possibly to get an early start on the surfing.
Very nice surfhouse with friendly staff direct at the beach. The Breakfast was much better than what u usually get in a hostel.
In this region is a lot you can do. I can highly recommend this!
It’s a property in a a really nice location for the village of Cobreces. The best way to move around is by car/moto, but that’s something related to the area itself (not specific from the property).
Francisco is a great host, very helpful with everything you need to know. Alex is a great surf monitor and always available to improve your stay here.
Excellent if you want to go and enjoy the cozy villages of the area.
All the luck and hope to see you soon.
Really well located close to the beach and some amazing cliffs,
Very nice and friendly staff,
Nice atmosphere in garden and overall,
Very clean shared bath room.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Santillana del Mar and Suances, Hostería Fimar offers rooms with mountains and sea views. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Simply decorated, each room at Hostería Fimar features a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. They all come with a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can enjoy a drink at Hostería Fimar’ terrace.The guest house is on Bay of Biscay, 10 minutes’ drive from Santa Justa Beach and from the picturesque sandy beaches of Tagle and Comillas. You can also find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.
- A wonderful hotel, beautiful location and a very nice staff .Thay will treat you like a member of family. Highly recommended
- Extremely friendly staff at the reception. Nice breakfast.
- Excelente todo. Amabilidad por excelencia. En cuanto a la comida aunque no venía contratada, decidimos comer ahí y nos chupamos los dedos. Excelente una vez más.
- Habitación limpia, cómoda y tranquila. Desayuno de 10. Destacar el trato de la dueña y su hija, gracias por hacernos sentir como en casa.
- La atención buenísima, muy cercana, muy amables. El desayuno totalmente casero, abundante y muy rico.
Albergue la Huella del Camino
Albergue la Huella del Camino is located in Comillas, a 20-minute walk from El Capricho, and has a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hostel has a shared lounge.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom with a hair dryer, rooms at Albergue la Huella del Camino also provide guests with free WiFi, while some have a garden view. At the accommodation the rooms are equipped with a seating area.Sobrellano Palace is 1.2 miles from Albergue la Huella del Camino. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Små nyrenoverede sovesale. Perfekt til camino vandring
- La atención de los dueños. La limpieza. La calidad de los servicios. Excelente parada en el Camino.
- La cama ya hecha con sábanas, edredón, toalla, luz propia, armario,… la limpieza. Muy bien todo en general.
- La atención del propietario. Las camas, estupendas. Muy limpio. Nos encantó a todas y repetiríamos sin duda. Todo detalles. 100×100 recomendable, de los mejores del camino.
- Nos hemos quedado sorprendidos para bien con este alojamiento. Tenía todo lo que necesitábamos y más a un precio accesible. Estaba muy bien ubicado en un zona linda y cerca del centro. El personal muy amable en todo momento. Las habitaciones cómodas, modernas, con cortinas y espacio de locker suficientemente grande para poder poner la valija. Baño limpio, moderno y bien equipado (tiene gel de baño y shampoo). Las zonas comunes muy lindas. Todo muy ordenado y limpio. Nos encantó este lugar, si tuviera que volver a Comillas me alojaría en este albergue.
Located in Suances, Hostal Amarantos provides a bar and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hostel, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some units at Hostal Amarantos also provide guests with a patio.Santander is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 18 miles away.
- There is a busy bar/restaurant where you must go to check in etc and everyone we dealt with was incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was cozy and warm. Bathroom was big and we slept very comfortably. It was very quiet despite being full of people. We ate delicious burgers for dinner from the restaurant and had a yummy breakfast as well. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost. Wonderful experience all around, would happily return and recommend. Location is very central, was easy to find street parking despite a busy holiday weekend.
- Very convenient for start of Vuelta a Espana in Suances
- La ubicación me parece genial ya que esta en el centro y cerca del atajo a la playa para ir andando. Por otro lado, el desayuno, comida y cena esta muy bien calidad y cantidad con el precio. He quedado encantada y si vuelvo repetiré hostal.
- El desayuno en el restaurante bueno,la cama cómoda y la limpieza también.
- El entorno, esta bien situado para moverse por Cantabria
Posada los Taranos
Offering a restaurant, Posada los Taranos is located in the center of Lamadrid, 5.6 mi from Valdaliga, in the province of Cantabria. It features a 24-front desk and free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Featuring mountain views, all rooms have heating and come with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Posada los Taranos guests are welcome to enjoy traditional dishes and local cuisine. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. Free public parking is possible on site.Posada los Taranos is 1.9 mi from café bars and restaurants, while shops can be found within 3.1 mi. Meron Beach is 2.5 mi away, while Comillas Beach is 3.7 mi from the property. Picos de Europa is 25 mi away. Santander Airport is at a distance of 27 mi away.
- Host was very accommodating. Views were very nice.
- We liked the lady who runs the place. We liked the house itself we loved the cleanliness but we did have a problem closing a velux roof light during a rain storm. Parking outside was great.
- This was a lovely place to stay – clean and homely. Although language was a barrier the owner was very keen to please and was always there to help. I would recommend as good value for money – breakfast was good, room was big and comfortable.
- We had a lovely stay at Nuria and Racquel’s posada. They are lovely hosts and we enjoyed talking to them. The posada is on a beautiful green property with mountain views, just off the main road. We had a car and it was only a 6 minute drive to San Vicente where we went the next morning. Free breakfast was great and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean too. Would definitely stay there again! A lovely home style feel.
Nuria was a very friendly and helpfull host.
The house itself is well maintained, clean with spacious room and bathroom.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel which serves as a perfect location to explore this beautiful area.
Albergue casa Los Maestros
Located in Las Fraguas, Albergue casa Los Maestros provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities are barbecue facilities and a garden. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hostel, every room includes a patio. All rooms include a shared bathroom, and selected rooms contain a balcony. The rooms at Albergue casa Los Maestros are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine.Albergue casa Los Maestros has a playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from Albergue casa Los Maestros. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In La Busta Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Busta Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Busta Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Busta Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!