10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ko Lanta Koh Lanta – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Lanta Koh Lanta is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ko Lanta Koh Lanta:
Hey beach hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated just a short stroll away from the beach, Hey Beach Hostel offers dormitory rooms with free WiFi on the serene Ko Lanta.There is a shared lounge at Hey Beach where guests can enjoy free bananas and bread every morning for breakfast. Coffee and drinking water is also provided at all times.The on-site staff can assist guests with car and motorcycle rentals to explore the island. Travel trips and excursions can also be arranged for an additional charge. For those traveling from the mainlands, airport shuttles are also available for a reasonable price.From Ko Lanta, guests can visit Phi Phi Island, which is about 75 minutes by boat. The island’s main pier, Saladan Pier is about 1.2 miles away from the hostel.
- Amazing location, right on the beach! Cleaner than the average hostel, as the rooms are cleaned once a day. There are q number of restaraunts around, but overall the area around the hostel is quiet and relaxing, so I would especially reccomend this if you’re trying to avoid the party scene.
- This hostel as very good and clean facilities, everything looks brand new and is of good quality. Compare to other places, from the same price, the service is way better. I was on a private bungalow, which was absolutely perfect, super comfy, good bed, big enough, AC, great hot shower… Common places are very nice and chill to meet people. Then regarding the location, it is also very good, right on the beach, and with a restaurant serving veering good food, expensive, but really good food, with tables on the beach. Staff of hostel and restaurants are super nice ce and helpful. The place is calm, but they are bars and restaurants on the beach to spend the night.
- Easy going stay. They have a softer bed than in all the other dormrooms i stayed at in the krabi area so far. Was nobody in my dorm room so a very quiet night 🙂
- Everything – Best Hostel on my trip Very laid back and made great friends here.
- Close to the beach, nice travellers around but expected the atmosphere to be a lot cooler
Sincere Hostel Bar and Bistro
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Sincere Hostel Bar and Bistro offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 12 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Krabi Airport is 31 miles away.
- Toi, the most helpful host met in Thailand. He helped me lot, beyond the expectations. He directed me to a reliable scooter rental shop and it was 1st of mine. Everything went smoothly. And he purchased the ferry ticket for me for a better price and I am extremely satisfied with my stay in Ko Lanta with Toi.
- Great location for a short stay in Lanta. Just a couple of minutes walk from the boat
Good location a minute walk from the pier.
Good air-conditioned rooms and
Really convenient location right next to the pier
Hotel is located very close to the Saladan Pier – just 3 min walking. Personnel tries to be helpful, though comunnication in English is quite hard.
Nice pier at the back of the hotel, were you can relax.
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Phra Ae Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Baan Longhaad features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Baan Longhaad.
- Accommodation was perfect. We took deluxe room. It was very clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly and funny. The simple breakfast was sufficient. It was very quiet there. Market across the road. Two good restaurants nearby. We really enjoy the quietness around.
- My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights and loved it. Our little bungalow was spacious and clean and just a short walk to the beach. Very quiet at night and the beach wasn’t touristy either.
- The hosts are very friendly. It’s a hostel that can make people feel at home. Clean and spacious room and bathroom. Nice breakfast including fresh fruit. Even provide free bikes for a ride. It’s only 5 min walk to the beach. Very convenient.
- Pretty much right on the beach. Beds were comfy. Appreciated the free bike!
Perfect place! I am so happy that I booked this place. Kai and Oi are very kind and helpful people! The place is cleaned every day and there is breakfast in the morning. Thank you for your hospitality! Sorry for forgetting to give my keys back! I hope to come back next year and bring it back then 🙂
All the best!
Hub of Joys Hostel
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Hub of Joys Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Hub of Joys Hostel.
- Pod style beds so you have a good amount of privacy. Best hostel breakfast I’ve ever had for free!
- The hostel is very clean and the staff are nice. The food is delicious. They serve coffee and tea and snacks at all time ! They help you manage for doing your island tour or shuttle.
- The staff is what really makes this hostel – they go above and beyond for each guest to make everyone’s experience great. The hostel also offers tours and transit without much upcharge, and they rent bikes from a very legitimate company. Plus, great breakfast and free snacks.
- Very good breakfast, lovely staff, rent motorbike and great beds!
- The hosts welcome every guest (and they have quite a lot!!) warmly and introduces them into their house. The atmosphere there is familiar and you can’t do anything else than feeling like home immediately. They offer coffee and snacks all day for free. The facilities are clean and the beds are comfy. The whole accommodation is very well secured. The curtains an the beds offers you privacy. It will be hard to find a better place to stay!
Lanta Thip House
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Lanta Thip House offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find room service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 22 miles from Lanta Thip House, and Ko Ngai is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The owner was lovely and even volunteered to help us find a place to stay for our other friends that didnt have a place to stay. Even the staff were really friendly. Pool, dart board and punching bag right outside our room. Would definitely stay here again, if given a chance.
- The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. Clean. Very comfy bed.
- We had a bedroom to the pool side. nice balcony, very quiet. the facility was very clean. The owner and the staff are very very friendly. You can book a scooter directly at the hotel for the common price. Also bookings for trips, ferry, airport are at a very reasonable price. we definitely recommend this house and we would stay here again.
– Very friendly and helpful personal
– easy to rent a motorbike
– Very clean rooms
– near located to good restaurants and 7eleven
– you can also book trips/tours to good conditions
We enjoyed 🙂
- Everything! Such a wonderful place with amazing people running it!
Blanco Hostel at Lanta
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Blanco Hostel at Lanta is located in Ko Lanta, just 20 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is room service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Ko Ngai is 19 miles from Blanco Hostel at Lanta, and Koh Kradan is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Clean hostel with nice location few minutes from the beach every thing u need is there
Social relaxing place in nice island
Perfect for solo travelers
About the staff just meet Maxis totally enough
- The staff are super helpful and welcoming. If you’re a solo traveller this is the place to stay, the vibe here is great and inclusive. The rooms are clean, the restaurant is fine, but if you want to eat the best food on the island they’ll tell you where to go.
- I loved everything. It s like the coolest hostel i ve ever been. I felt like home from the moment i arrived here!
- I liked that the dorms were little bungalows surrounding an outdoor area of hammocks and a bonfire, it made me feel like I was camping!
- Super sociable hostel, clean and comfortable rooms. The staff was friendly and the location is great (only 5 minutes from the beach)
- Clean hostel with nice location few minutes from the beach every thing u need is there
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Seahorse hostel offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find ticket service at the property.Phi Phi Don is 19 miles from Seahorse hostel, and Ao Nang Beach is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- This place was amazing, from the family to the location. Plus you can’t beat the price.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, who will answer all your questions. It is near the pier and you have several options to eat or to do different activities. They have a nice terrace and great view, nice to relax a bit. Additionally you can easily rent good motorcycles.
- Best location, best price, moto rental and tours. Kayak rental available. The staff is helpful, definitely worth
It was one of my best stays in Thailand. I felt like home here! The owners are really friendly, they give you a warm welcome.
The room is nice, with a lot of fans, so you won’t get to hot during the night. I loved the chilled place at the water.
The hostel is close the a really nice night marked where I ate every evening. Also just one minute walk from the pier and close to some other nice shops and restaurants!
You can rent cheap scooters, and the tours they offer are nice at well!
It was just perfect!
- The environment and the staff. It is a cool place – a floating hostel.
At Pier Hostel Lanta
Located in Ko Lanta, 12 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, At Pier Hostel Lanta features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- At the pier, above the water, nice view, I am the only guest that night and all places are so clean
- Pick of the rooms, on the doorstep of the ferry pier we used the next morning for a ferry to one of the islands. The six bed dorm was neat and the beds reasonably comfortable – try to avoid the bed next to the air-conditioning however!
- The woman who welcomed us at the tour office was very friendly. She gave my boyfriend and I our own dorm room since only one other person was staying there (in another room). She showed us where the free water, coffee, tea, toast was. Very clean and seemingly new bathrooms and rooms.
Everything was perfect, the room is clean, bed are really confortable, everything is in wood, so it’s make more comfty.
You also have free water and free bred, butter, tea all day long.
- Que estaba en el muelle y para coger un barco la ubicación es estupenda
M Hostel Lanta
Located in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, M Hostel Lanta features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. There was free tea, coffee and water as well as multiple sinks for washing which was great. The location was fab. The hostel was clean, modern and comfortable
- The Private room is super modern and up to date. The view up the mountain from the balkon is beautiful
- Modern and spacious rooms. Cleaned everyday. Helpful staff. We extended our stay. Short walk to the beach.
Excellent value for money! We were four so we got our own room in the garden with bunk beds. The property is quiet and peaceful, the outdoor shower is cool. The location is good for exploring the island + you can rent scooters from the receptions at a great price.
Bao is really friendly and helpful with all queries about Lanta.
- We absolutely LOVED M Hostel, Owner offer us to stayed in the Private Room and felt like a little piece of luxury after backpacking in dorms, however these looks spacious also. The whole place is clean and tidy and the wall art is amazing! The staff are the kindest people, the woman behind the desk has very little English but she always made an effort to talk to you and make you feel welcome. We hired scooters which I would highly recommend, cheap and they don’t scam you. Best hostel we have every stayed in!
Baan Mook Anda Hostel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Baan Mook Anda Hostel is located in Ko Lanta, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ao Nang Beach is 30 miles from Baan Mook Anda Hostel, and Krabi is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Excellent location near the pier and close to many restaurants and shops. Free breakfast provided which was a pleasant surprise. Room was a little dark but clean with a hot shower.
- The staff is really kind and helpful. It is a very clean establishment. Excellent localization.
- It was very clean, free toast and coffee, good location.
- Everything – for the price it was more than perfect – clean, quite, free internet, free breakfast, hot water, no mosquitoes
- Clean, quiet area conveniently right by the pier, helpful staff, hired moped from hostel at good price, booked onward transfer from them too, good laundry service
Top Hostels In Ko Lanta Koh Lanta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!