10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ko Hae Phuket Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Hae Phuket Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ko Hae Phuket Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Hae Phuket Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Hae Phuket Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ko Hae Phuket Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ko Hae Phuket Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ko Hae Phuket Province:
Phuket Marine Poshtel
One of our best sellers in Chalong ! Phuket Marine Poshtel is located in Chalong , just 6 miles from Patong Beach.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Phi Phi Don is 30 miles from Phuket Marine Poshtel, and Karon Beach is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 20 miles from Phuket Marine Poshtel.
- Reception was friendly and helpful, breakfast was ok , location actually great but my room closed to a place made me woke up early in the morning, it’s look like a factory behide which is very noisesy
- Everything for me was perfect. And staff speak English, and it was super clean and comfortable. And great location!
- Location is near the boat Barbour and the Main Street.You can easily find convenience store and restaurant around the hotel.Hotel clean survive is good and staff is quite friendly. You can enjoy clean breakfast free in the morning!
- Close to Chalong Pier if you’re there for cruises.
- Loved to roof deck, great view and the astro turf was fun for yoga. Rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable. Free coffee all day in the lobby, actual brewed stuff not instant, was lovely.
S5 Residence and Cafe
S5 Residence and Cafe is located in Chalong , just 5 miles from Patong Beach.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Phi Phi Don is 31 miles from S5 Residence and Cafe, and Karon Beach is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Kata Beach Homestay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kata Beach Homestay offers accommodations in Kata Beach, just 5 miles from Patong Beach.A TV is featured.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Karon Beach is 1.9 miles from Kata Beach Homestay, and Phuket is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- A very quiet hostel, there were only three of us staying there! It is comfortable and the staff are very helpful (although English is quite limited). I got a good rate for a scooter, they booked onward travel for me, and gave recommendations for good places for breakfast.
- The location is great. Walking distance to the beach and the main shops but tucked away in a quiet area. Close to great local food restaurants with local prices. Staff are amazing and will do anything to help you. You can also hire scooters here which is very convenient for you.
- 10mins walk from the beach, nice location, friendly helpful staff
- Lovely little place. Easy enough to find after getting off the bus from Phuket town, friendly staff and cold bottle of water on arrival! Booked 2 days here and stayed 4; the beds were comfy and all with power points & a safe, the staff helped with whatever you need including trip booking & scooter hire and every other traveller I met passing through this hostel was great – made some good friends. Definitely recommend!
- Very nice place. Staff is amazing, very friendly and got me discounts on tours. Good location close to the beach and utilities. Planning to go back for my last few days!
Kata Bai D
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Kata Beach, 5 miles from Patong Beach, Kata Bai D features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Karon Beach is 2.3 miles from Kata Bai D, and Phuket is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 20 miles from Kata Bai D.
Sam the owner is a great man. Was extremely helpfull with an every need I had.
Room was very nice and clean and spacious. White sheets. Ikea style furniture.
There is a snack station in the lobby provides toasts,jam, bananas ,cookies, tea and coffee all day long.
Exellent place , 5 minutes walk from the beach , owner Sam is a great and friendly host and he will be very helpful for any need .
Certainly the best holiday accommodation I have ever been
- very functional design, accessories e.g. bathroom, mobile cloth hanger, balcony.
- Some of the receptions are really nice. They allowed us to stay in the lobby even we checked out. Delicious cookies.
- Very good location, great host, clean room, sweets, bananas and water every day!
- Sam the owner is a great man. Was extremely helpfull with an every need I had.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Kata Beach, 5 miles from Patong Beach, Holiday’s Houses features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is ticket service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Karon Beach is 1.6 miles from Holiday’s Houses, and Phuket is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 19 miles from Holiday’s Houses.
There is a large bed and a very nice bathroom! Guest rooms are so clean and the ac is very good, it’s close to both kata and karon Beach. You got 7/11 and motorcycle rental just 50 m from the gesthouse just on the other side of the road!
The staff is so amazing 😃
- Great location, not far from the beach, night market and Makro (a huge market for food). Many good local restaurants with delicious Thai food nearby.
- The building and rooms are kept extremely clean! Also the ownwer is a lovely woman! She is/was a travel agent by trade, she has great english and is extremely helpful with any questions you might have!
- Pretty good location, close to restaurants and within walking distance to both Karon and Kata beach.
The room was clean and the two women working there were very nice. We got a bigger room than we booked without extra Charge. The breakfast was basic but good . It’s for free. Tanks!
The hotel is just a 5-10minutes walk to the beach. 7/11 is on the opposite of the hotel. We would stay there again.
FIN Hostel Co Working
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, FIN Hostel Co Working offers accommodations in Kata Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Phuket Airport is 19 miles away.
- Spacious sleeping pods (doubles) were lovely and clean, private with a curtain too. Really nice decor throughout and they were really accommodating. I injured my foot and emailed to ask for a bottom bunk, instead they upgraded my booking entirely and for no extra cost.
- The bed is large, comfortable and super clean. People are quiet when in the room so don’t feel noisy when sleeping. The location is perfect, take 5mins walk to Kara beach. Met lovely people here and hang out for five days, unforgettable memories. The hostel has BBQ party twice a week which is a good time to know new people. I definitely would like to recommend this hostel to others.
- value for money. enough bathrooms.very close to kata beach.close to 7-11 supermarkey,food market and night market.close to everything.up top floor for washing and hanging cloths.safety locker.motor byk for rent available if u want.very quite place for sleep.cAnmeet lot of backpapers here.everybody give a smile on to u
- Big comfy beds, the dorm ‘pod’ space was big enough to store my luggage and the bed was lovely. Dorms are well air conditioned apart from during the day 1-5pm, but I was usually out then anyway. Big shower heads and good pressure.
- Double bed capsules are really large. I slept well the first night when the AC was working fine.
One of our best sellers in Chalong ! Back-Budget Hostel is located in Chalong , just 3.9 miles from Patong Beach. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Karon Beach is 2.4 miles from Back-Budget Hostel, and Kata Beach is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 18 miles from Back-Budget Hostel.
- waited up for me till 2am! very kind and helpful. very comfortable!
Really lovely hosts! They made sure I feel welcome and invited me to have few drinks with them!
Calm location, yet all you need in reachable distance. Really recommendable, especially for female solo travellers!
- This is a family owned hostel. You can expect the best of thai hospitality and very good conditions for the price. it’s close to Wat Chalong and, of you rent a motorbike (from the owner, for a good price) you have access to all the island of Phuket. Good places to eat and supermarket in the area. Excellent choice
- Great hospitality. I was made to feel very welcome. The hotel is run by a small honest family. I was invited to eat dinner and have drinks with them. The wife is a great cook. I was made to feel part of the family for my short stay. Amazing people great value for money as it can be expensive in chalong area!
- The owners were very kind, friendly, and generous. It’s a quiet and private location. It’s perfect if you’re planning to be gone all day and just need a safe place to rest.
Sino Hostel @ Kata
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Sino Hostel @ Kata offers accommodations in Kata Beach.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Phuket Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staffs, super clean and quiet place! Convenient area, only 5min from the beach.
- Clean and cozy place. Big lockers, many toilets and showers. Staff was friendly.
- Comfortable beds, very clean and located close to the main road in Kata. Also across from the path to the beach.
Very clean (dorms + bathroom + common areas)
Great location: in the middle of 3 beaches (closest 5min walking)
Modern and nice hostel
Everything you need is around, 7-11, laundry, restaurants….
Free tea and coffee all day. They also have a toaster and microwave available.
I booked one night and stayed 5!!
Affordable (for Phuket).
Friendly staff. Free tea and coffee making facilities.
Close vicinity to Kata beach/shops/restaurants.
The Lucky Kata Hostel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, The Lucky Kata Hostel is located in Kata Beach in the region of Phuket Province, just 1.5 miles from Kata Noi Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Phuket Airport is 19 miles away.
- Facilities and staff were fantastic. Would definitely stay again!
- The hostel was very clean and the staff were nice and helpful. The location is good with just a short walk to kata and Karon beaches . 7/11 just up the road . I had no issues with the wifi at all it worked well throughout the hostel.
- I liked this hostel. It is clean, cosy. The staff is polite and tries to make your staying comfortable. Beds are wide and clean.
- Very nice place to stay. It’s new, very clean, amazing location between kata and karon beach, you easily reach both of them. Friendly staff. Very comfortable bed. You can rent motorbike there. Definitely value for money.
- Super helpful and lovely staff. Comfy bed (though it was a little difficult to get in and out of!) and cute little balcony with street view, good for smoking or drying a wet towel / bikini.
TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket offers accommodations in Kata Beach.The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Location was perfect.very close the beach walking to the beach only 5 minutes. The staff was outstanding – always smiling, welcoming and informative. Hotel is very clean.Every thing ferfect. 🙂
- Everything was really perfect! The helpful staff,the rooms are clean, the location is perfect,a lot of free facilities
- TP Hostel was super clean and modern, and the staff members were incredible. They helped us with everything we needed and more. There were also free snacks and water bottles!
- I really recommend this hostel. It’s very clean, the people who work there was very kind with me and helped me a lot. They recommended places for me and offered tours with good prices.
- New facilities. Very clean. Friendly host. It’s next to Bamboo mart and 10 mins walking to the beautiful beach.
Top Hostels In Ko Hae Phuket Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ko Hae Phuket Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Hae Phuket Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ko Hae Phuket Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!