10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ko Chang Koh Chang – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Chang Koh Chang is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ko Chang Koh Chang. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Chang Koh Chang. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Chang Koh Chang. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ko Chang Koh Chang right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ko Chang Koh Chang with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ko Chang Koh Chang:
The Habitat Hostel Koh Chang
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Habitat Hostel Koh Chang offers accommodations in Ko Chang. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 14 miles from The Habitat Hostel Koh Chang.
- We had a private room, it was clean. Good location
- The room was clean and there is a hair dryer. The location is great, it is near the long beach which is not so crowded and not so distant from White sand beach, nor from Kai Bae beach nor from the waterfall. There are many restaurants around as well as street food stalls and supermarkets.
- Large bathroom. Beautiful garden. Helpful staff. Quiet.
- Clean large common area & outside seating, free hot water, tea and coffee. Use of refrigerator. Comfortable bed. Location was good for me as i hired a scooter. Lots of restaurants 1 min walk. 2min ride to beach.
- Nice and clean room (cleaned every day!), very comfortable bed, fast wifi, free drinking water, coffee and tea, 8 minutes to beach (walking distance) – I would book this hostel again!
Cancun Beach Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Chang, 18 miles from Ko Mak, Cancun Beach Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find valet parking at the property.Trat Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Good location and staff is very friendly. The owner puts so much energy in his hostel and is trying to make it better every day.
- The place is really clean and the owner is lovely, kind and can speak english , it was a great experience.
- If you like to party and don’t sleep this is a nice place to stay as it is right next to the bar (actually feels like it is in the bar). Only stayed here one night. Arrived late and checked out really early again. I slept in the dorm room maybe the single rooms are better.
- Staff was so friendly and helpful, the place is front of the beach and u can see sunset from there but at night it might be loud of music..ofc it is beach bar, if u go there for party, whos care? I had an amazing time there! Thanks.
booked here for two nights, I loved this place.
The owner (Tak) takes so much pride in his bar/hostel, the other staff are so friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcomed.There’s a fire show which the owner himself performs
Rooms are big.
BB Lonely Beach
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. BB Lonely Beach is located in Ko Chang, 31 miles from Ko Kood and 18 miles from Ko Mak. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You can play pool at the hostel. Trat Airport is 19 miles away.
- Good location. Chilled atmosphere. Clean. Not bad pool.
Location, close to bars and restaurants but quiet at night.
Great mojitos in the restaurant!
- The dormitory feels like a personal place that you share with your roommates. Except for the cleaninglady you don’t have contact with the staff as you’re housing seperatly and directly at the street. The noiselevel is very bearable as it is a little away from the main party road. Still it takes only 5-10 minutes to the beach.
- Good location, quiet on the evening, gym & yoga next door.
- Staff is nice, the accomodation has its own Gym for fre usage. The restaurant was really nice. The dive shop belonging to BB is definitly recommandable. The dorms have a nice balcony to relax a bit. Beds were fine.
Happy Hippy House
One of our best sellers in Ko Chang! Happy Hippy House is located in Ko Chang, just 19 miles from Ko Mak. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 17 miles from Happy Hippy House.
The whole environment is nice and relaxed, was good to sit in the terrace, lying in the hammock
Cosy and clean rooms; we really liked the bathroom design
- Great location, big comfy bed, free coffee, cool setting with great ambience.. but the true highlight was getting to know Kuy, the owner… he always has the biggest smile and is happy to chat. It was such a lovely stay!
- Kind owner of the hostel who helped us a lot with pointing out areas where we needed to go
- It’s a quite place near the jungle, locates next to a local village, it takes 15mins to get to the kae bae beach. The stuff is ready to help. The’re cool guys and the place is really chill.
- Very neat and clean. Very nice Host who gave us good recommendations. The Main street is closeby.
- Chill-out atmosphere;
Bee Sleep Hostel Lonely Beach
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Lonely Beach neighborhood in Ko Chang, 31 miles from Ko Kood, Bee Sleep Hostel Lonely Beach features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Trat Airport is 19 miles away.
- The stuff is nice, good location, plenty of restaurants around.
- Dormitories clean with ac. Beds ok and bright painted walls. Clean bathrooms. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Nice staff girl, though she didn’t speak English.
- Staff were super friendly and accommodating. Really great location, good free breakfast, near the main party strip. Has a very relaxed atmosphere, feels like home, will definitely be back!
- Near from a nice restaurant having a nice sunset view.
Koh Chang Gala
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Koh Chang Gala is located in the Klong Prao Beach neighborhood in Ko Chang, just 20 miles from Ko Mak.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great location, very nice people here .Hidden place with many friendly tourists . Very kind ovners. No complains for this price . Thank You!
- Gorgeous view, very peaceful location and there’s a beach, stores and restaurants quite close. I’d say look for both the great and bad reviews and the place is a mix of it. Honestly the terrace looking at the sea is quite unique and it is lovely to just sit there and chill. That was the highlight of the place.
- can meet friends there, and the ocean view is quiet amazing if you can stay up late and get up early. staff are helpful
Nice view from the terrace, also with good WiFi signal.
Run by Chinese. They were trying to communicate in English. But on the other hand most noise in the morning / night was made by them while talking to other Chinese guests (majority there) in their native language.
- The white deck of Koh Chang Gala is the place to meet new people, talk and share Your experiences with other travellers. Friendly staff, and kind of home-like atmosphere make it good place for lonelly tourists that seek some non-resort experience.
2L Hostel Koh Chang
Located in Ko Chang, 23 miles from Ko Mak, 2L Hostel Koh Chang features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The hostel also provides bike rental. Trat Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The place was clean and comfortable. Owner was very kind and accommodating!
- Everything. Extremely helpful and friendly owner, who sat up with me watching the eclipse and drove me to the ferry when I left. It’s really new and spotlessly clean. The dorms are really well thought out with a glass door separating the room for quietness and privacy. There is a toilet and shower for every 4 out even 2 beds. You can even sleep on the roof of you want! Lovely views, very quiet and peaceful surrounding. There is one shop across the road and a few restaurants a short walk away. I’ll stay again when I return.
- Very clean and super-friendly owner, even though it is on a big street it’s very quiet as there this barely any tourism on this side of the island
- breakfast was good, bed very confortable, A/C in all the rooms and the possibility to sleep on the roof top
- Для рюкзачников отличный вариант. Завтрак прилагается – топ!
Bee Sleep Hostel Koh Chang
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Bee Sleep Hostel Koh Chang is located in the Klong Prao Beach neighborhood in Ko Chang, just 21 miles from Ko Mak. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Clean room, good ac, comfy bed, great value overall and the lady who runs it is very nice
- The day I arrived only 4 people stayed there, the day I left it was another German guy and me only. It’s a quite hostel due to the location. But the woman who runs the hostel is so kind and friendly. When it was just the two of us left, she cooked meal for us and offered us fresh fruits. So lovely. For this fact I would come every time again. Also it’s clean, you get a towel and fresh sheets and there’s a common fridge.
- Nice,clean room,little bit separate with other people in room,good location
- The beds are very comfy and the staff are sweet and relaxed. It’s within walking distance of a beautiful beach and good restaurants. The decor is very cute and homely.
- The host is a true darling and the location is perfect in a calm area. Can’t think of any better hostel. 10/10 points with a golden star. Brilliant!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Chang, 31 miles from Ko Kood, Sleepyowl Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Best hostel I’ve stayed at in asia. The whole facility is very clean, beds are really comfortable. I love the curtains, safe box & a little extra space around the bed makes you feel like you have your own room.
Best place in Lonely Beach. I had booked 2 nights, and end up staying for 5. Bed ultra comfy, nice kitchenette with free water and coffee. You can go buy some fruits, and food to cook. Everything was really clean.
Nice place for solo traveler, near the bars but still away from the sounds. 10 minutes walk to the beach.
- Good location, good beds with a curtain in the dorm, clean, good food in the restaurant of the hostel
- Nice hostel near lonely beach, beds are good and nice place/style. The restaurant has a lot of delicious food as well!
- relatively quiet if we think that the hostel is nearby so many bars. one of the cheapest rooms with bathroom and clean sheets considering the area.
Pajamas Koh Chang
One of our best sellers in Ko Chang! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ko Chang in the region of Koh Chang, 21 miles from Ko Mak, Pajamas Koh Chang features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 15 miles from Pajamas Koh Chang.
- distance to beach, nice and cozy environment, good air conditioner in room
The staff was so friendly and helpful
Double room with a pool view was lovely
Love the fact that you can stay at the hostel but hang arond big hotels/ restaurants along the beach.
Very friendly staff
Close to the beach
New and clean facilities
- Lovely pool. Helpful friendly staff. Nice room with private patio overlooking pool. Walkway to beach. Restaurants nearby and elephant centre. Fish and chips in pajamas cafe cheaper than in restaurant next door even though that’s where it was cooked!
- Great location, very clean, nice staff, and good price
Top Hostels In Ko Chang Koh Chang Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ko Chang Koh Chang to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Chang Koh Chang but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ko Chang Koh Chang. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!