10 Best Hostels To Stay In Jucumã Ceará – Top Hotel Reviews
Jucumã Ceará is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Jucumã Ceará. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jucumã Ceará. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jucumã Ceará. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Jucumã Ceará right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Jucumã Ceará with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Jucumã Ceará:
Kite Hostel Vitoria
Facing the seafront, Kite Hostel Vitoria is a hostel located in Prea Beach which features a terrace. Featuring room service, the tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.With a private bathroom, rooms at the hostel also have a sea view. The rooms will provide guests with a minibar.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property. This property is ideal for kite surf.Jericoacoara is 7.5 miles from Kite Hostel Vitoria and 18 miles from Cruz.
Great experience! The hosts are really nice people and you feel welcome when they are around. There is two owners – a man and a woman. She speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English while him speaks Spanish and English. So you will be able to communicate easily if you are a foreigner or Brazilian.
When I was at this Hostel I was their second guest. They were reforming the whole place so I’m not able to talk too much about the infrastructure. What I can say is: 1) Every room has really new ar conditioners; 2) beds are also new and comfortable. Even those on shared rooms where I stayed; 3) Localization is perfect if you are a kite surfer. You can walk for a few seconds to put your feet on the water. This Hostel is also next to Cabare dos Ventos – a great place to hangout after and before doing Kitesurf; 4) Breakfast is REALLY good full of fruits, cake, milk, bread, ham, Coffee and more!
- Manu has been very helpful and did everything to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The rooms have all amenities you need and are spotless. This is a perfect place to stay when in Prea.
- Atendimento, café da manhã, conforto, hospitalidade
- Hostel novinho, equipe atenciosa, pé na areia… vista deliciosa para a praia, ao lado do bar mais animado da cidade e perto de tudo. Já me hospedei 2 vezes. Recomendo!!
- Excelente atendimento das gurias do hotel, da Manu, Isa e da Lu sempre incansáveis pra atender às expectativas e nos servir bem, localização privilegiada e acomodações ótimas.
- Great experience! The hosts are really nice people and you feel welcome when they are around. There is two owners – a man and a woman. She speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English while him speaks Spanish and English. So you will be able to communicate easily if you are a foreigner or Brazilian.
Aloha Kite House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Aloha Kite House is located in Jericoacoara in the region of Ceará, just 25 miles from Camocim.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.Caiçara is 9 miles from Aloha Kite House, and Cruz is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Jeri Hostel Arte
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Jeri Hostel Arte is located in Jericoacoara. Free WiFi access is available. At Jeri Hostel Arte guests can rest in a garden with hammocks and wooden decks.Each guestroom provides a balcony and a patio. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include an outdoor seating area, bed linen and a fan.Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries, a tour desk and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and windsurfing.The hostel is 1,000 feet from Jericoacoara´s Center Village, 1,650 feet from Jericoacoara Beach and 1,650 feet from Dune Por do Sol.
- The morning I checked out! Unfortunately, I haven’t a positive thing to say about this place. The man who appeared to be running the hostel seemed nice enough and helpful but was pushy when it came to trying to sell excursions and didn’t want to discuss my reasons for wanting to leave the property, having made it clear the day previous on arrival that he wanted feedback.
The highlight is the staff and the wi-fi
The guy that welcoming us was really friendly and helpful even when we told him that we want to leave he tried to help us to find another place.
There is a good atmosphire at the place.
- The stuff is amazing and create a really nice atmosphere. It is a really good hostel if you want to meet new people.
- The staffs are nice people, friendly, easy to deal with.
- The owner of the hostel, Carlos, is very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. The staff are super nice and they least made their best to make us happy. The atmosphere is great because I felt welcomed cherished and respected. I felt at home and stayed longer than expected.
Natura Hostel Jeri
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Jericoacoara in the region of Ceará, 25 miles from Camocim, Natura Hostel Jeri features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Caiçara is 9 miles from Natura Hostel Jeri, and Cruz is 25 miles away.
- Awesome staff, clean bathrooms, great wi-fi, small sports area, netflix
The staff and the vibes were great.
The place was well structured.
The common space was clean and big enough.
- This hostel was my favorite during my 1month travel in Brazil! Its very chilled, cozy, the staff is lovely, the breakfast is great, especially the fresh juices! For those who dont just wanna chill in the hammocks there is a possibility to do some workout in the garden! I couldnt imagine how to spend a week in Jeri until i arrived to Natura Hostel.. it made my stay so comfortable and enjoyable and relaxed! Thank you!!
- I loved the atmosphere. The common areas are very nice to hang out. The hostel is very coloful and decorated with love. The staff is very welcoming and can help you to organize all kind of activities around Jeri.
- Staff, design of the hostel – which is brand new – and general vibe.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Casa Mandala is located in Jericoacoara.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camocim is 25 miles from Casa Mandala, and Caiçara is 9 miles away.
- Kitchen downstairs and beds upstairs, but had access to the facilities in the hostel not far away
- Very cool hostal with very friendly and welcoming staff! Very nice design and all facilities you need (:
The staff are amazing, I love them. i am sure when I back to Jeri, I will stay in Casa Mandala again.
Mateusz from Poland
The bed was comfortable, the staff was nice and generally friendly, it
was quite easy going.
It was a really cheap deal, so I guess you get your worth. As a single backpacker it is probably a great place, but as a couple looking for a relaxing weekend, I can’t recommend it.
- Good location, close to the main square and 5 min away from the beach.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Casa Jasmin offers accommodations in Jericoacoara, just 25 miles from Camocim.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Caiçara is 9 miles from Casa Jasmin, and Cruz is 25 miles away.
- Personal warm welcome by Jael, good advice about where to go and help to organising trips, nice breakfast, the garden is a well-maintained relaxing little paradise with hammocks, beaitiful flowers, visoting birds, great outdoor shower under a coconut tree too. We loved the bathroom and bedroom too.We also liked the location of Casa Jasmin it is quiet on the edge of town close to the walk to pedra furada and only a few minutes on foot to the sea and the busier tourist centre. On the corner next to casa Jasmin lives an authentic family like before the tourist invasion just baking their fresh fish outside, kids playing, horses and dogs in the shadow of some trees.
- The host managing Casa Jasmin was very nice, gave us nice tips about restaurants and activities to do. The 4-people apartments was clean and practical. There is a little garden with hammocks to rest. Her tapiocas for breakfast was one of the best I had!
- I liked the atmosphere,very chill,nice garden,you have a lot of space and privacy.the kitchen is perfect to cook and the owner and his son are very relaxed and helpfull.perfect for couples and relaxed backpackers,very nice (hot)showers and hammocks to rest after a long day at the beach and las dunas.shops around the corner..i would def stay here again!loved this place!
We had a whole apartments for our one, there is a nice garden and terrace to relaxe and you can use the kitchen, the hammock in the garden and everything else.
The owner was also asking a lot if we need anything.
So it was a pleasant stay.
- O café da manhã, preparado pela menina, tá tudo ótimo e a cama super confortável.
Villa Dunas Jeri
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Villa Dunas Jeri offers accommodation in Jericoacoara, 2,950 feet from Jericoacoara´s Center Village.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property. Guests can also benefit from several activities on the surroundings, such as kite surf and hiking.Dune Por do Sol is 2,950 feet from Villa Dunas Jeri hostel, while Jericoacoara Beach is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Genial el trato recibido por Gleyson y Fabiana. Siempre atentos y dispuestos a mejorar su servicio
- A hospedagem é ótima, quartos arejados, tudo novo e limpinho, água quente, ar-condicionado, a Fabiana e a família super agradáveis.
- O local é muito confortável, os donos são muuuuuito gente boa! O lugar é de frente pra área de preservação. Super indico pra qualquer pessoa!
Para quem vai de carro à Jericoacoara, é bom por ficar perto do estacionamento na entrada da vila. Os donos são pessoas atenciosas e prestativas, quando solicitado, indicaram opção de pizza delivery e mercado e orientaram quanto a trajetos (a pé). Também ouvi indicando “parceiros para passeios a outros hóspedes. Inclusive nos deram uma carona até o local de partida dos carros para Jijoca no primeiro horário de domingo, mesmo eles achando absurdo que nós saíssemos “tão cedo”.
O ar condicionado era silencioso e o espaço do quarto triplo era amplo e tinha uma “arara” ampla com cabides e duas prateleiras. Eles disponibilizam toalhas (inclusive uma de rosto) e sabonete.
A área comum disponível é a cozinha, que tem uma grande mesa, duas geladeiras, fogão, microondas e o básico de equipamentos/utensílios para cada hóspede preparar café, suco de laranja e refeições. Também possui um filtro de água (superzom), onde podemos encher nossas garrafas.
- Personal atento, lugar muy tranquilo con aire acondicionado, ubicado a la entrada de la vila.
Hostel Maresia Jericoacoara
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Maresia Jericoacoara offers accommodations in Jericoacoara, just 25 miles from Camocim.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Caiçara is 9 miles from Hostel Maresia Jericoacoara, and Cruz is 25 miles away.
- the hamacs, the comfort, the atmosphere, the style of the hostel, the staff almost everything, the kitchen !
- bed was comfy, staff were helpful and really nice to chat to, nice communal area
- Café da manhã bacana e a propriedade é realmente muito boa só que distante um pouco do agito.
- so do atendimento dos funcionarios bem prestativos.
- Só da atenção de alguns funcionários,que acho que eram freelancers.
Villa Chic Hostel Pousada
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Villa Chic Hostel Pousada offers accommodations in Jericoacoara.A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camocim is 25 miles from Villa Chic Hostel Pousada, and Caiçara is 9 miles from the property.
- Very comfy and super clean. Plus the pool was nice.
- Loved this place! Comfortable beds with underbed lockable storage which made the room really spacious. Full length mirror in the room. Charging point and light with each bed. Nice bathroom and hot water always. Lovely breakfast and little pool with seating area. They changed some us$ for me which was great as there are no atms in Jeri!
- Best breakfast and the team is just great ! Thank you for everything
- You can feel like home. I think one of the best options in Jeri.
Staff is very Helpful! Always trying their best to help out and always smiling 🙂
Breakfast is Excellent! With Fresh Juices.
Very clean with comfortable beds.
Hostel Jeri Central
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Jericoacoara, 24 miles from Camocim, Hostel Jeri Central features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Caiçara is 9 miles from Hostel Jeri Central, and Cruz is 25 miles from the property.
- The hostel is very friendly. The hammocks room is very nice. The attention from the reception guy was very good. I’d come back!
- The owner speaks german, English and obviously Portuguese fluent, was really helpful. They’ve a pool 🙂 also nice were the Party’s at night, but calm down – they only go until 11 pm! 😁
- Clean rooms, great chiling area and the staff are very nice.
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Also the Staff was wonderful. Great Value for your money!!! We love it so much.
- The place itself was good located and easy to find, especially as the transfers depart right in front of it. Also there is a little night food market with good food in front of it. It was always very clean. It was great, that we could store our luggage on the day of departure and have a shower, but if you want to store your luggage longer than 4pm, you have to pay an hourly fee.
Top Hostels In Jucumã Ceará Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Jucumã Ceará to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Jucumã Ceará but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Jucumã Ceará. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!