10 Best Hostels To Stay In Jijoca de Jericoacoara Ceará – Top Hotel Reviews
Jijoca de Jericoacoara Ceará is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Jijoca de Jericoacoara Ceará. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jijoca de Jericoacoara Ceará. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jijoca de Jericoacoara Ceará. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Jijoca de Jericoacoara Ceará right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Jijoca de Jericoacoara Ceará with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Jijoca De Jericoacoara Ceará:
Hostel Pousada LaTaperaJeri
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Pousada LaTaperaJeri offers accommodations in Jericoacoara.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camocim is 25 miles from Hostel Pousada LaTaperaJeri, and Caiçara is 9 miles from the property.
the staff was super friendly and helpful
even though i don’t speak portuguese and they didn’t speak english
breakfast was great, cosy cute hostel
- Breakfast is like a all meal, so you don’t have to lunch aha. The place is really chill, we’ve met really cool people there during our 4 days stay. Bathrooms & wifi are ok, and they’re offering good prices for activities/transfers! It worth the price for sure
Best breakfast I had so far in Brasil!!
Melhor cafe da manhã!!!
Breakfast, cleanesss, can do your own laundry for free, good vibes.
Location: it is a small village, so everything is walking distance
Two things are amazing about the property – the colors in which the whole place is done up (teal, turquoise) and the breakfast! Made to order Tapioca / Eggs / Fresh Fruit Salad plus a yum cake – One of the best breakfasts in all of my stays in Brazil.
Location is great too – a few hundred meters from the principal beach.
Lovely staff – they let me hang around for half a day after check out and cook as I was waiting for the bus to Fortaleza – Thanks!
(Also, great collection of music that plays all day)
- the staff was super friendly and helpful
Villa Chic Hostel Pousada
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Villa Chic Hostel Pousada offers accommodations in Jericoacoara.A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camocim is 25 miles from Villa Chic Hostel Pousada, and Caiçara is 9 miles from the property.
- Very comfy and super clean. Plus the pool was nice.
- Loved this place! Comfortable beds with underbed lockable storage which made the room really spacious. Full length mirror in the room. Charging point and light with each bed. Nice bathroom and hot water always. Lovely breakfast and little pool with seating area. They changed some us$ for me which was great as there are no atms in Jeri!
- Best breakfast and the team is just great ! Thank you for everything
- You can feel like home. I think one of the best options in Jeri.
Staff is very Helpful! Always trying their best to help out and always smiling 🙂
Breakfast is Excellent! With Fresh Juices.
Very clean with comfortable beds.
Casa Jeri Paradise
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Casa Jeri Paradise offers accommodations in Jericoacoara.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Camocim is 24 miles from Casa Jeri Paradise, and Caiçara is 10 miles from the property.
Rodrigo is an excelent host. He greeted us with delicious home cooked empanadas. He gave great recomendations on what to do, where to eat, each day and was always in reach.
The beds where incre3dibly confy, all the facilities worked great.
- Rodriguez is such a nice host! He cares about everything and makes your stay a pleasure. He even cooked a brazilian style fondue for me before I left!!! Room is clean and the location is awesome!
- Rodrigo was a very cool and friendly host and helped us with everything. Jeri is in general a very nice place, and jeri paradise is an extremely well located pousada because it’s so central.
Rodrigo was an amazing host ! You feel like being home, the bed is very good and lots of hamacs in the posada to relax !
If I have to comeback to jeri I will be back there for sure !
Muito obrigado Casa Jeri Paradise hope you all the best for the future ! ??
- Rodrigo is so friendly and gave us a lot of advices about jeri and how to enjoy our trip! muito bem
- Rodrigo is an excelent host. He greeted us with delicious home cooked empanadas. He gave great recomendations on what to do, where to eat, each day and was always in reach.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Casa Mandala is located in Jericoacoara.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camocim is 25 miles from Casa Mandala, and Caiçara is 9 miles away.
- Kitchen downstairs and beds upstairs, but had access to the facilities in the hostel not far away
- Very cool hostal with very friendly and welcoming staff! Very nice design and all facilities you need (:
The staff are amazing, I love them. i am sure when I back to Jeri, I will stay in Casa Mandala again.
Mateusz from Poland
The bed was comfortable, the staff was nice and generally friendly, it
was quite easy going.
It was a really cheap deal, so I guess you get your worth. As a single backpacker it is probably a great place, but as a couple looking for a relaxing weekend, I can’t recommend it.
- Good location, close to the main square and 5 min away from the beach.
Hostel da Praça
One of our best sellers in Jericoacoara! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Set in Jericoacoara, a few steps from Jericoacoara´s Center Village, Hostel da Praça boasts air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms feature views of the sea or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including windsurfing, fishing and canoeing. The hostel also offers car hire.
- Close proximity to the beach, por do sul, and pedra fudra. Also close to restaurants. Hotel staffs were nice and hospitable.
- Café da manhã muito bom, equipe do hostel foi bem atenciosa, localização excelente.
- Da rede na área de convivência, apesar de que acho q nunca foi lavada!
O Hostel da praça é sem explicação! As pessoas que trabalham lá são de uma educação surreal. Que lugar encantador e aconchegante. Café da manhã maravilhoso e o suco de manga? hahaha é viciante. O apelido da responsável pelo café e pela limpeza é a PEQUENA. E de pequena é só o tamanho mesmo, porque o coração é enorme. Behrnardo é um ótimo anfitrião, uma simpatia também sem explicação. E sem exagero… o dia que eu fui embora, caiu lágrima rs. Muita saudade desse hostel e de Jeri.
Ah, o Hostel da praça bem no meio da praça de Jeri. em 2 minutos você está na praia e menos de 5 está em todos os lugares de Jeri. Meu quarto tinha uma vista ótima.
Amei demais. Tanto amei, que volto em Julho para o mesmo lugar rs.
- Localização, tranquilidade, segurança, funcionários, acomodações, custo-benefício.
Trip Bar Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Trip Bar Hostel offers accommodations in Jericoacoara, just 24 miles from Camocim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Caiçara is 10 miles from Trip Bar Hostel, and Cruz is 25 miles away.
Its good located.
The kitchen is good equipped when you like to use it
- Great hostel, great location, we stayed there for 3nights! The owner gave us some great tips (parties..), and the breakfast is just amazing! I think it is a good place to meet other travelers because the outside part isn’t too big, so you easily share a conversation with someone else 🙂
- Breakfast was awesome. Received coupons for a nearby cafe with the room. Muito bom!
The breakfast was a big big plus and was wonderful. You actually got a token to go get breakfast in a nearby restaurant. You could get omelet, crepes and the usual fruits, cakes… It really brought up the level of the stay.
The owner of the hotel was really lovely and helpful and spoke some english which was really helpful.
- Great place, near to everything. Nice place to spend time with friends.
- Its good located.
Kite Hostel Vitoria
Facing the seafront, Kite Hostel Vitoria is a hostel located in Prea Beach which features a terrace. Featuring room service, the tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.With a private bathroom, rooms at the hostel also have a sea view. The rooms will provide guests with a minibar.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property. This property is ideal for kite surf.Jericoacoara is 7.5 miles from Kite Hostel Vitoria and 18 miles from Cruz.
Great experience! The hosts are really nice people and you feel welcome when they are around. There is two owners – a man and a woman. She speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English while him speaks Spanish and English. So you will be able to communicate easily if you are a foreigner or Brazilian.
When I was at this Hostel I was their second guest. They were reforming the whole place so I’m not able to talk too much about the infrastructure. What I can say is: 1) Every room has really new ar conditioners; 2) beds are also new and comfortable. Even those on shared rooms where I stayed; 3) Localization is perfect if you are a kite surfer. You can walk for a few seconds to put your feet on the water. This Hostel is also next to Cabare dos Ventos – a great place to hangout after and before doing Kitesurf; 4) Breakfast is REALLY good full of fruits, cake, milk, bread, ham, Coffee and more!
- Manu has been very helpful and did everything to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The rooms have all amenities you need and are spotless. This is a perfect place to stay when in Prea.
- Atendimento, café da manhã, conforto, hospitalidade
- Hostel novinho, equipe atenciosa, pé na areia… vista deliciosa para a praia, ao lado do bar mais animado da cidade e perto de tudo. Já me hospedei 2 vezes. Recomendo!!
- Excelente atendimento das gurias do hotel, da Manu, Isa e da Lu sempre incansáveis pra atender às expectativas e nos servir bem, localização privilegiada e acomodações ótimas.
- Great experience! The hosts are really nice people and you feel welcome when they are around. There is two owners – a man and a woman. She speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English while him speaks Spanish and English. So you will be able to communicate easily if you are a foreigner or Brazilian.
Aloha Kite House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Aloha Kite House is located in Jericoacoara in the region of Ceará, just 25 miles from Camocim.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.Caiçara is 9 miles from Aloha Kite House, and Cruz is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Villa Dunas Jeri
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Villa Dunas Jeri offers accommodation in Jericoacoara, 2,950 feet from Jericoacoara´s Center Village.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property. Guests can also benefit from several activities on the surroundings, such as kite surf and hiking.Dune Por do Sol is 2,950 feet from Villa Dunas Jeri hostel, while Jericoacoara Beach is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Genial el trato recibido por Gleyson y Fabiana. Siempre atentos y dispuestos a mejorar su servicio
- A hospedagem é ótima, quartos arejados, tudo novo e limpinho, água quente, ar-condicionado, a Fabiana e a família super agradáveis.
- O local é muito confortável, os donos são muuuuuito gente boa! O lugar é de frente pra área de preservação. Super indico pra qualquer pessoa!
Para quem vai de carro à Jericoacoara, é bom por ficar perto do estacionamento na entrada da vila. Os donos são pessoas atenciosas e prestativas, quando solicitado, indicaram opção de pizza delivery e mercado e orientaram quanto a trajetos (a pé). Também ouvi indicando “parceiros para passeios a outros hóspedes. Inclusive nos deram uma carona até o local de partida dos carros para Jijoca no primeiro horário de domingo, mesmo eles achando absurdo que nós saíssemos “tão cedo”.
O ar condicionado era silencioso e o espaço do quarto triplo era amplo e tinha uma “arara” ampla com cabides e duas prateleiras. Eles disponibilizam toalhas (inclusive uma de rosto) e sabonete.
A área comum disponível é a cozinha, que tem uma grande mesa, duas geladeiras, fogão, microondas e o básico de equipamentos/utensílios para cada hóspede preparar café, suco de laranja e refeições. Também possui um filtro de água (superzom), onde podemos encher nossas garrafas.
- Personal atento, lugar muy tranquilo con aire acondicionado, ubicado a la entrada de la vila.
Hostel Jeri Central
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Jericoacoara, 24 miles from Camocim, Hostel Jeri Central features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Caiçara is 9 miles from Hostel Jeri Central, and Cruz is 25 miles from the property.
- The hostel is very friendly. The hammocks room is very nice. The attention from the reception guy was very good. I’d come back!
- The owner speaks german, English and obviously Portuguese fluent, was really helpful. They’ve a pool 🙂 also nice were the Party’s at night, but calm down – they only go until 11 pm! ?
- Clean rooms, great chiling area and the staff are very nice.
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Also the Staff was wonderful. Great Value for your money!!! We love it so much.
- The place itself was good located and easy to find, especially as the transfers depart right in front of it. Also there is a little night food market with good food in front of it. It was always very clean. It was great, that we could store our luggage on the day of departure and have a shower, but if you want to store your luggage longer than 4pm, you have to pay an hourly fee.
Top Hostels In Jijoca De Jericoacoara Ceará Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Jijoca de Jericoacoara Ceará to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Jijoca de Jericoacoara Ceará but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Jijoca de Jericoacoara Ceará. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!