10 Best Hostels To Stay In Jacumã Paraíba – Top Hotel Reviews
Jacumã Paraíba is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Jacumã Paraíba. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jacumã Paraíba. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jacumã Paraíba. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Jacumã Paraíba right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Jacumã Paraíba with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Jacumã Paraíba:
Hostel Rural Vila Flor
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hostel Rural Vila Flor is located in Jacumã in the region of Paraíba. Just 10 miles from João Pessoa. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cabedelo is 19 miles from Hostel Rural Vila Flor, and Goiana is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castro Pinto Airport, 11 miles from Hostel Rural Vila Flor.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Frederica Hostel is located in João Pessoa, just 12 miles from Jacumã. The hostel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baía da Traição is 31 miles from Frederica Hostel, and Cabedelo is 10 miles from the property. Castro Pinto Airport is 9 miles away.
- The lady who owns the hostel was super friendly, breakfast was really good. Clean, big pool, big chill out areas. Full recommended.
Amazing hostel, well located near to the beach and some tourist points (the hostel has changed owner and location a few months ago). The new owner Eliane and her son João are so nice and lively, he took me on a car ride on a rainy day to visit the city; another time Eliane took everybody from the hostel to have dinner and (several) beers on the beach. Very comfy for a hostel and top people !
Eliane even asked me how she could make the breakfast better because somebody apparently had complained about it in his review, but the breakfast here is in the very high end of what you could find in a hostel !
We loved everything! The breakfast was superb! Including fresh baked homemade cake every day with loads of fruit and homemade natural juices! The pool is great for refreshing after a long day and the staff is fantastic, they are very helpful and friendly, they really look after you.
The common areas are very big and comfortable and the bathrooms are also big and always clean. There is a kitchen too, which has everything that you need for cooking.
We loved our stay, and we will definitely stay there again if we go to joao pessoa in another time!
- Clean place! Great food! Friendly people and staff!
- It’s a beautiful house – well maintained, spacious and clean with indoor as well as outdoor common areas! The hosts are welcoming from the first second.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in João Pessoa, 15 miles from Jacumã, Parahyba Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baía da Traição is 27 miles from Parahyba Hostel, and Cabedelo is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Castro Pinto Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very informative and kind hosts. Good breakfast. Fully equiped kitchen.
- Owner was very polite at all times. WiFi signal was strong in all areas. Breakfast was small but had good choices. Had plenty of rest areas outside of the rooms in the common areas.
The hostel is very clean, comfortable, quiet, and inexpensive. Close to the beach, close to a very cheap but excellent luchtime restaurant, on-site parking, good breakfast included, good wifi, friendly staff. Arnaud, the owner, is extremely friendly, knowledgeable about the areas and activities available, and is great to hang out and talk with.
The AC is strong, the rooms have plenty of space, the beds are comfy. Lots of hammocks to relax in. Great place.
- To be there was amazing, because lthe staff me received well, the laccommodation was pretty, bedroom very comfortable and cleaned. The price I didn’t talking about it… Is very very cheap. I hope come back more time and come at the beach. So, we come there!
- The place is very clean, neat and pretty. Internet connection is great (which is hard to find in many hostels). It’s fast and you have signal all around the place. Breakfast is whole, fresh and healthy.Staff is very helpful. They’re always ready to answer your questions and they’ll give you many ideas of what to do in town.
Espaço Hostel Cabo Branco
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Espaço Hostel Cabo Branco is located in João Pessoa in the region of Paraíba, just 11 miles from Jacumã. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cabedelo is 11 miles from Espaço Hostel Cabo Branco, and Goiana is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castro Pinto Airport, 9 miles from Espaço Hostel Cabo Branco.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Joao Pessoa
One of our best sellers in João Pessoa! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in João Pessoa, 11 miles from Jacumã, Hostel Joao Pessoa features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Cabedelo is 11 miles from Hostel Joao Pessoa, and Conde is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castro Pinto Airport, 9 miles from Hostel Joao Pessoa.
- Staff real friendly and welcoming. Location is good, just few minutes walking from the beach.
- Do ambiente, dos funcionários de praticamente tudo.
- Cama super confortável, custo-benefício ótimo, lugar sempre limpo e cheiroso, a moça da recepção Lorena super gentil e atenciosa e os hóspedes super educados, a localização é excelente pertinho da praia..Gostei e voltaria novamente nesse hostel!!
- Localização sensacional; estrutura física do Hostel é ótima; banheiros e piscina sempre limpos. Café da manhã bacana. Recepção maravilhosa; Lorena (responsável pelo Hostel) é um amor de pessoa, super simpática, atenciosa, prestativa e educada!!! Recomendo a estadia.
- Fui super bem recebida, a Lorena é super atenciosa, o hostel fica pertinho da praia mais badalada (nesse período estava acontecendo um campeonato brasileiro de vôlei de praia)… O café da manhã te faz sentir em casa; na avenida principal tem todo tipo de restaurante, principalmente açaí em cada esquina e você encontra todo tipo de passeio turístico andando em direção a Tambaú!!!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Tambaú in the region of Paraíba, 3.9 miles from João Pessoa, Bendito Hostel features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Jacumã is 12 miles from Bendito Hostel, and Baía da Traição is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castro Pinto Airport, 9 miles from Bendito Hostel.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in João Pessoa! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Tambaú Hostel offers accommodations in João Pessoa, just 12 miles from Jacumã.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baía da Traição is 31 miles from Tambaú Hostel, and Cabedelo is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Castro Pinto Airport, 9 miles from Tambaú Hostel.
Tambau is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, promenades and food.
- Best hostel I’ve ever been to! Super clean, great location, swimming pool and amazing breakfast. It’s only a couple of blocks from local beach and you have easy access to pretty much anywhere.
- Gostei da localização e limpeza. E amei os armários do quarto, novos e super bem divididos. O atendimento tambem foi bom.
- Tudo, quarto bem arrumado e organizado, tive a segurança de deixar minhas coisas nos armários. Colaboradores super receptivos e ótima localização.
- Localização muito boa,cafe da manhã muito bom se tratando hostel,ar condicionado geladinho rs e funcionários muito legais …. Recomendo !
O hostel tem uma ótima localização. Tem paradas de ônibus próximos ao hostel, fica perto da orla, da para ir a pé. Tem supermercado em frente, farmácias e restaurantes bem próximos.
O Hostel em si é limpo, com ambiente bem tranquilo, o que me agradou muito. O quarto que eu fiquei estava limpo, banheiro com chuveiro elétrico para banho quente (tem quem curta), tem armários individuais com bastante espaço interno. Se precisar tem toalhas para alugar. A cozinha é bem completa, pode ser usada pelo hóspede e eles dispõem de geladeira para guardar os alimentos e bebidas do hóspede.
O café da manhã é simples, mas é o comum para hostels e não deixou (na minha opinião) nada a desejar. Tem tapioca, ovos, algumas frutas, pães, bolos, sucos, café e leite.
Não tenho nada a reclamar dos funcionários. São atenciosos e educados.
Slow Hostel – Hospedagem Criativa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in João Pessoa, 13 miles from Jacumã, Slow Hostel – Hospedagem Criativa features a barbecue and sun terrace.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Baía da Traição is 30 miles from Slow Hostel – Hospedagem Criativa, and Cabedelo is 9 miles from the property. Castro Pinto Airport is 9 miles away.
Manaira is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, local food and sightseeing.
- I liked the staff of the Hostel, very kind people.
- Excellent staff, great breakfast, spacious rooms and very close to the beach. Each bed has a power socket, and the bathrooms were super clean.
- The staff were very pleased to help with all questions I had about the city. The hostel have an amazing atmosphere and some details will make you feel like home.
- Everything was really good!! the staff Marina and Maria are so kind. Fresh breaskfast, and clean bedroom and bathroom.
- Breakfast is just fine!!! works good but you dont have the option to eat as much as you want or feel free to choose what you like!!! could be more personal overall is good and fresh
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The oceanfront Hostel Manaira offers female and male only dormitories 1,000 feet from Manaíra Beachfront. Facilities include an outdoor pool and sun terrace, a shared kitchen and free parking.Rooms at Manaíra Hostel have simple furnishings with crisp white bed linens and ceiling fans. All dormitories have shared bathrooms. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.A breakfast buffet with toast, jams and seasonal fruits is served. For dining, Manaíra Hostel is a 15-minute walk from Meg Shopping, which offers several restaurants and bars.Situated in downtown João Pessoa, Manaíra Hostel offers free on site parking.
Manaira is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, local food and sightseeing.
- Receptionists were very friendly and some spoke English. Location is good for going to beach, to Tambau and to historical center/bus station. Female dorm was not crowded, there were lockers and bathroom was large. Good breakfast. Pool was great!!
- The staff was friendly. It is a really clean hostel with a good location.
- Good location, nice struture, but no wifi working 🙁
- The hostel was super clean and we really liked the swimming pool. Also the beds were very comfy and the bathrooms were spacious. It was pretty close to the beach, and to restaurants.
- Esta foi a 3 vez que me hospedei no Manaíra Hostel e gosto bastante. Equipe educada, sempre disposta a ajudar, um bom café da manhã, boa localização, piscina limpa.
Hostel Casa dos Girassóis
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Casa dos Girassóis offers accommodations in João Pessoa, just 15 miles from Jacumã. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Baía da Traição is 27 miles from Hostel Casa dos Girassóis, and Cabedelo is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Castro Pinto Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Café da manhã bom. Cama confortável. Sossegado. O proprietário Fernando, pessoa de extrema qualidade. Solícito. Informou-nos tudo sobre passeios. Indicou todos os locais com bastante presteza. Muito atencioso. Inclusive até o UBER ele chamou pra sairmos na noite.
- Lugar bem aconchegante com toques de criatividade e natureza!
- Do Anfitrião que nos faz sentir como se estivéssemos em casa
- Fernando, el dueño siempre estuvo dispuesto a ayudarnos para ubicarnos en la ciudad, o cualquier cosa que necesitamos. El lugar es sencillo, pero está todo muy limpio siempre.
- O Hostel é simples mas super aconchegante. Decoração super agradável. O Fernando é muito atencioso e prestativo. Ajudou a contatar agências para passeios e deu várias dicas! O café da manhã é ótimo. Pão, presunto e queijo, frutas, bolo, leite/suco/café. O que deixa a desejar um pouco é com relação à localização. Um pouco longe dos pontos mais turísticos, mas isso não impediu de forma alguma o passeio, até porque as agências buscam no hostel. Por um outro lado, à noite é bem tranquilo e silencioso. Recomendo!!
Top Hostels In Jacumã Paraíba Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Jacumã Paraíba to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Jacumã Paraíba but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Jacumã Paraíba. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!