10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ilzarbe Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ilzarbe Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ilzarbe Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ilzarbe Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ilzarbe Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ilzarbe Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ilzarbe Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ilzarbe Navarre:
Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta
Located in Ilzarbe, Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta features barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, every room includes a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Izaga is located just 2,650 feet from Pamplona Airport, with easy access to the PA-30 and the A-15 Motorway. It offers free parking and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each of the rooms at Izaga is quiet and comfortable, with a TV and private bathroom.Guests can enjoy meals and snacks at the Hostal’s cafeteria-bar and restaurant. Set menus are also offered for lunch and dinner.The 21 and 16 buses stop yards away and can take guests to central Pamplona within 10 minutes.
- Nothing. this hotel is very basic and does not have any appeal or ambiance. It is a building with halls and cheap stuff
- Bed comfortable; parking while public (and my car was full of computer equipment) felt secure, as this is in an industrial estate-type setting, surrounded by loading docks and not high-traffic, and I scored a spot directly opposite the hotel’s entrance; breakfast a fairly good value for 6 euros. Local airport just beyond an open field, but must close in the evening as I didn’t hear a single plane pass overhead, take off, or land, to my relief.
- The bed was comfortable. Wifi was working very well. Close to motorway. Low price.
- nice, modern, clean, comfy room. Front desk reception area very nice and helpful.
- Not much. The morning receptionist was very understanding and professional about the complaint we made.
Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako is located in Pamplona, 650 feet from Pamplona Catedral.There is a shared kitchen at the property as well as a seating area featuring a sofa and TV. Other facilities available in Albergue de Pamplona – Iruñako are a laundry area and an interior courtyard.Ciudadela Park is 0.6 mi from Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako, while Public University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was supposed to be included but there was no cereal left. Very basic but it fit the need
- The owners run this place very well. The capsule style pods are great for privacy but with snorers in the room, the vibrations are crazy. It’s sort of set up like a turn and burn operation. You wouldn’t really wanna stay more than one night here…which I hate to say bc the owners are lovely and they keep a very busy place clean and as comfortable as can be. But, you kinda feel like you’re in a hospital.
- Everything was amazing! Natalia was very friendly, the beds are like little cots with individual curtains for privacy. It’s a very short walk to most of the attractions and there are wonderful restaurants along the entire street. Most of the guests were pilgrims walking the Camiño de Santiago, so everyone was absolutely wonderful. Everything was clean, including the bathroom and kitchen. The washing machine costs €3 to use and the dryer €4 but there is a patio in the back where you can air dry your clothes.
- Close to all the sites in Pamplona, the privacy curtain on bunks with interior light for privacy, lockers for packs was great
- Location was terrific, space was clean & bright, bed very comfortable- loved the dark curtain for privacy.
Albergue de Villava
Albergue de Villava is a hostel located by Ulzama River in Villava, a 10-minute bus ride from Pamplona. Free WiFi access is available.The accommodations has a shared lounge with TV, a shared kitchen and a terrace. There is also a bar and an onsite restaurant that offers snacks, sandwiches and burgers, as well as a daily set menu.Dormitories have heating, a shared bathroom with shower and views of the river. Guests will find personal lockers and plugs next to each bunk bed. Bed linen and towels are available for a surcharge.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The town’s public swimming pools are 150 feet away from Albergue de Villava.Pamplona Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, beds were clean and comfortable.
- It was really clean and nice place to stay with all necessary facilities included
- Very nice atmosphere, if you really want a good nights sleep and to feel fresh and awoke for the rest of your journey this the place to be
-clean and spacious
-had access to washer/dryer
-on the Camino path
- Staff was excellent. Especially Elizabetha, who took my calls before I arrived and made me feel so welcomed!
Albergue Residencia Larraona
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Albergue Residencia Larraona is located in Pamplona. Set 2 minutes’ walk from Yamaguchi Park, the hostel offers lovely views.Every room is single, with simple décor and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Albergue Residencia Larraona is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine.Pamplona Train Station is 5 minutes’ drive away and the airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- I liked the 24 hour reception so I never had to take my keys with me.
- Good breakfast, coffee could be better. Private room with a bathroom during San Fermin for a decent price.
- Perfect for any solo traveler. I will see you guys for next year’s San Firmin!!
- Nice staff. Good security to keep rooms safe. Good location to get to running of the bulls festivities
- The price was very good when you include the breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Located just a few feet from Yamaguchi Park and the University of Navarra, Alojamientos Estela offers simple rooms and large apartments. The center of Pamplona is about 15 minutes’ walk away.The simple rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and heating, and some have a private bathroom. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The large 3-bedroom apartments have a lounge with sofa and TV, and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen has a gas hob, microwave and washing machine.The University Hospital is just 150 feet away. Free parking can be found nearby. The property offers easy access to the A-15 main road.
- Price, good facilities, quiet and away from the craziness, good wifi
- Great spot to stay near the university! Comfortable, clean, perfect for a short stay. Also a great little park right across the street!
Clean room and shared toilet
Ok for the price
- Wonderful place to stay. Extremely helpful and caring staff. Very clean and comfortable. Would definitely recommend.
- Amazing welcome by Manolo. It makes a big difference to arrive somewhere new and be greeted by such a nice and helpful person 🙂 the studio is beautiful. Also loved the shower.
Providing free WiFi, Pension Payvi is located in Pamplona, 2.8 miles from Pamplona Catedral and a 19-minute walk from Museum of the University of Navarra. The property is close to several noted attractions, around one mile from Public University of Navarra and around 1.1 miles from Ciudadela Park. The property is 1.5 miles from Pamplona Town Hall and 1.6 miles from Baluarte Congress Centre.At the hostel, rooms include a closet.Plaza del Castillo is 1.8 miles from Pension Payvi, while Bull Ring Pamplona is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean and spacious room. Thanks to double windows no noise of the traffic. Good connection to city center by bus.
- Host was very flexible and waited until late to meet us on arrival.
- Pleasant stay and staff helpful once we found her!
- Price was reasonable and the hostel was well located.
- Great location on a quick bus route or walk to the city centre, with bars and food in the immediate area so you don’t have to go into the centre unless you want to. Lovely room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Big windows with great views over the city to the mountains.
Hostel Casa Ibarrola
Hostel Casa Ibarrola is located in Pamplona, just 1,300 feet from Plaza del Castillo Square. This modern hostel offers unusual dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi and individual lockers.Inspired by Japanese capsule hotels, the dormitories have white, capsule-like bunks with viscoelastic mattresses and pillows. Each one has under-floor heating and a shared bathroom.Hostel Casa Ibarrola has a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. There are also vending machines for snacks and drinks. The hostel also offers a TV lounge and dining area, as well as laundry services.There are many bars and restaurants in the streets around the property, and Pamplona’s bullring is 1,800 feet away. You can walk to the banks of the River Arga in just 3 minutes.
- Such helpful and kind staff! Lovely little hostel on the Camino. Bed is small, but very comfortable!
The staff were very professional and friendly. Went above and beyond, giving directions, explaining how everything worked in the hostel.
Plenty of heat at night, nice comforters. Great experience.
- I just want to said everything here is perfect ! The location (on the Camino way when you enter Pamplona right away ) , the staff (super nice and enthusiastic, always wears a big sunshine smile ) , the bed (there are cabinet and shelf in your bed , don’t even need to open the curtain to get your stuff , just convenient ) , anyway , it’s not fancy but definitely cozy , was the best hostel I have ever stay <3 oh and they prepare the breakfast in the midnight, so even though you want to start very early for Camino, no need to worry there is no breakfast .
- Incredible location, comfy bed, as private as a dorm can be
Great location, very friendly and helpful staff.
It has a fully fitted kitchen as well which is a great bonus because you can shop and cook there instead of going out.
Featuring a terrace with outdoor dining area and garden, Aloha Hostel is located in in Pamplona, 5 minutes’ walk from Ciudadela Park. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.The hostel has dormitory rooms with bunk beds. Some rooms have sofas, some offer a terrace. Bed linen is included. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The property has bicycles for rent and laundry service can be organized upon request. There are various restaurants and tapas bars within a 5-minute walk of the hostel.Pamplona Bus Station is 1,300 feet away and the Train Station can be reached in 15 minutes on foot.
- The first nights room was nice, no table so had to basically sit on the beds.
- It felt like being in someone’s house – very comfortable. Central location near bus station. Staff friendly and fun. Was neat being in a place where Santiago pilgrims stop by. Would come again!
- The room, it was huge. The location, and the staff. Everything was perfect.
- The staff is really really nice, they make good conversation and are really helpful. The hostel is clean and the location is amazing, everything’s really close by.
- Everything!room was huge,we had a good view of the city,the launge was big,the kitchen has everything we needed.the patio was perfect and the accomodation comes with a free breakfast!and the staff are the coolest!
Albergue Plaza Catedral
Located in the heart of the historic center of Pamplona, Albergue Plaza Catedral offers free WiFi in public areas and a free continental breakfast.Heated rooms at this property are shared and guest have access to a shared bathroom. Some dormitories have a balcony and city views. Bed linen and towels are available at an extra cost.There is a shared lounge and a shared kitchen at the property and guests can make use of the laundry service at a surcharge.Pamplona Catedral is opposite Albergue Plaza Catedral, while Parque Ciudadela is 0.6 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- Jaime is an exceptional hostel host, and the location, cleanliness and bountiful breakfast are perfect.
- No curfew. Breakfast food in the kitchen available any time for very early departure.
- Great location. Great security. Stable metal bunk beds with your own light and charging plug. Rooms dark and quiet. Showers spacious and spotless.
- The staff are fantastic. They went out of their way to help us. They even helped me confirm a reservation when another albergue kept hanging up on me because my Spanish is rough. The bunks at modern and clean and you just can’t beat the location right next to the cathedral. This is a fine choice for a night or two!
- Great new place! Everything is top quality, the beds, the desing the kitchen and in general the facilities. The owner is super nice and helpful.
Top Hostels In Ilzarbe Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ilzarbe Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ilzarbe Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ilzarbe Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!