10 Best Hostels To Stay In Igorre Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Igorre Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Igorre Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Igorre Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Igorre Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Igorre Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Igorre Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Igorre Basque Country:
Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea is located in Arantzazu in the region of Pais Vasco, just 10 miles from Bilbao. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 23 miles from Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea, and Castro-Urdiales is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Very nice location in the mountains & very close to the sea
Very helpful & friendly staff
Brand new & very clean
- Excellent and quite place away from Bilbao in mountains but still worth to visit if you want relax after tough day. It is a true basque house with pleasant host and pretty dog & cat. As a bonus the host has telescope:)
Sitio muy bonito y típico por el medio del campo con unas vistas preciosas!
Albergue recomendable sin dudas ningunas!
Zigor el dueño muy buena persona,atento y amante de su país…
- La ubicacion perfecta y el trato de igor, muy majos.
- Ubicación ideal para amantes de la naturaleza, está rodeado de bosques
- Very nice location in the mountains & very close to the sea
BBK Bilbao Good Hostel
This modern hostel is a 5-minute walk from Bolueta Metro Station. It features 3 outdoor terraces, a free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a cafeteria, just over 1 miles south of the center of the city.Bright dormitory rooms BBK Bilbao Good Hostel are all adapted for disabled guests. Each bunk bed has an individual locker, light and plug, and shared bathrooms have a hairdryer. Sheets are included and towels can be rented.You can prepare meals in the kitchen and the hostel has 2 lounges with TV, DVD players, books and games. There is 24-hour free tea and coffee and computers with free internet connection.The staff at the hostel can organize guided tours and activities for groups. The center is a 5-minute metro ride away and buses around the city stop 150 feet away.The BBK Bilbao is a 15-minute walk from Atxuri Train Station and a 10-minute walk from Larreagaburu Park.
- Very big new hostel out of Bilbao centre. Friendly staff, clean, good wifi, good breakfast. Located five minutes walk from a metro station, supermarket, about 20 minutes walk to the centre along the river. Generally, this hostel was fine but unfortunately the room I was in had bed bugs. Once I informed the staff member, she changed my room immediately, and allowed me a free wash and dry of my clothing. She was very nice, but I didn’t get the impression that the complaint was going to be followed up on.
- clean and modern . Probably works well when You just want a bed. I rented a double room and it was not good . Felt more like modern, effiecient prison then hotel .
- Very friendly staff and convenient location,as comfortable room
- Very spacious and comfy bed. Very clean and lots of common areas.
- I love this place:) The stuff is awesome, the building is nice, clean and modern.
Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika
Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika offers accommodations in Esquerica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bilbao is 10 miles from Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 8 miles away.
- The Albergue is situated in the hills away from the congestion of cities; it was a haven of serenity after walking for hours on the Camino. It surpassed my expectations.
- L’ostello ha una bella atmosfera, immerso nella natura e nel cammino di Santiago de Compostela. I letti sono comodi.
- La persona que estaba en recepción era agradable y los baños estaban limpios
- Sehr gut organisierte Herberge,im Aussenbereich Kochgelegenheit,Wäsche wird gemacht,alles sehr sauber
- Puedes reservar habitación con menos camas o dormir en una grande con varias literas. La zona d cocina muy completa. Y si necesitas algún alimento lo puedes comprar a un precio económico. Sencillo y agradable.
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quartier Bilbao Hostel offers accommodations in Bilbao, just 31 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz.There is a shared lounge at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Rooms very clean, staff extremely friendly! Quite well situated. Would return in a heartbeat!
- Very beautiful common area equipped with everything one could possibly need. Bed very comfortable,own plug plus privacy by shelf.Breakfast included, good value for money. Staff friendly. Location excellent.
The stuff was superb- friendly, helpful, gave very valuable tips on what to see in the city.
Location of the hostel is great.
+ At night there are no load noices and you can sleep undisturbed.
Really liked that electricity sockets were at each bed.
- Good location! Friendly staff! Very clean! Good facilities!
Staff very welcoming and went out of their way to help us enjoy our stay .
Comfortable accommodation. Tranquil retreat in bustling old quarter.
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Situated in the Bilbao City Centre district of Bilbao, Bcool Bilbao is 1,300 feet from Casco Viejo. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,650 feet from Arriaga Theatre and around 0.6 miles from Athletic Club de Bilbao. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A Continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao Exhibition Center is 0.7 miles from Bcool Bilbao, while Bilbao Fine Arts Museum is 0.8 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Great location close to rail station, old town, and tranvia. They provide outlet inside the locker so you can charge with safety.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was really nice.
Location is great! Cannot confirm the mentions of an unsafe neighborhood. A Lot of bars around.
Everything feels very spacious and light. Staff is exceptional friendly and helpful! There are two separate receptions depending on what time you arrive /leave. Kitchen is clean!
- Great hostel very centerally located very clean staff was awsome no complaints here
- Budget accommodation (I paid about 20€) close to the old and new city. Hostel is in a local residential street, just off the tourist track with small local bars and fresh food stores. Beautiful walk along the riverside to the Guggenheim. Close to station where for <€2 you can catch a train to San Mames for the main bus station
Ganbara Hostel is in the heart of Bilbao’s historic quarter, on one of its famous Siete Calles, or Seven Streets. It serves a free breakfast, offers free Wi-Fi and features a 24-hour front desk, 2 communal lounges and a shared kitchen.Each of the simply decorated, modern dorms at Ganbara Hostel has heating, air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linens and lockers are included. Guests can rent towels at the front desk.The hostel also has a laundry room, and there are 2 TVs, a Wii, games and DVDs in the lounge area. There are also vending machines, luggage storage and tourist information available at the front desk.The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Basque Museum and nearby Casco Viejo Metro station. Buses to the famous Guggenheim Museum stop a 10 minute walk away.Bilbao Train Station is less than half a mile from the Ganbara.
- Very big hostel, large room with private big bathroom in the 8 beds bedroom, with big window. Comfortable beds. The reception people, very kind, without asking they offer you a map and tourist information, and always gave attention to me and remember me that in the kitchen I have free tea/coffee and cookies. The social room very nice, big with a beautiful interior design, also kitchen in case you want to cook.
A really good hostel to stay with friends or even alone, as there’s always people to hung out with. The stuff is amazing young people, who will help you with anything you need.
There was a bathroom inside the room, which was extremely comfortable. The bed mattress was really good, everything was clean and the atmosphere was really comfy and welcoming.
Modern Hostel, Friendly staff, Large Kitchen area.
Excellent location in old town.
- The hotel is close to Casco Viejo, and you can walk around easily. The hostel is ok, it was very calm what I didn’t expect, but it’s not a bad thing. The breakfast was not the best, but it’s enough if you don’t want to spend more money having breakfast outside. The beds are ok, and the toilet/shower was good and clean.
- Had a great stay here for two nights, a bit quite (however was out of season) but extemely clean, fully equipped and in a prime location.
All Iron Hostel
All Iron Hostel is located in Bilbao, 31 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 18 miles from Castro-Urdiales.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 18 miles from All Iron Hostel, and Barakaldo is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Clean, quiet, friendly, affordable, breakfast, hot water in the showers (takes a few mins to warm-up), knowledgeable staff, maps, padlocks and lockers, wifi, plug socket in lockers, fresh sheets, 24hr access.
- The kitchen is great, lot’s of hanging out space.
- The staff are incredibly friendly. The kitchen and bathroom are very clean, the view from the window of the room is AMAZING. The breakfasts are free (8:00-10:30). There is free tea in the kitchen (even black tea, which is unpopular among locals). The lunge room is supercomfy.
- Great staff willing to help you. This hostel is very clean and tidy place. You will love it if you are minimalist. No carpets, no additional stuff that can cause allergy.
- A very friendly and organised hostel. It had a great calm atmosphere, the staff were very helpful and personable. Just be aware that the hostel is on a wee hill (great views) but does mean you need to take short walks up it. Would definitely stay here again.
Residencia Universitaria Blas De Otero
Residencia Universitaria Blas De Otero offers accommodations in Bilbao. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from Residencia Blas de Otero, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- It was comfy, spacious, friendly, clean and well located! Nice decor too, full breakfast but coffee could be better, for sure!
- If your looking for a good accommodation, this is not where you want to go. Very poor rooms, equally poor breakfast. No service whatsoever. The rooms on the website look amazing,… But when you come there… Very bad! I would not let my kids sleep in there.
- The Price of the hotel is high for the commfort offered
- Staff were really helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to provide answers to any tourist questions.
- I liked everything and i will strongly recommend that place to anybody who going to visit Bilbao. Great value for money in terms of many reasons. Simplicity (you have exactly what you need for a comfort stay: kitchenette, individual shower, needed furniture), everything is very clean and in a good condition, comfortable location. I will definitely come back when i visit Bilbao next time.
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located in Bilbao, just 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel, and Barakaldo is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- During my trip in Spain I stayed in plenty of places – hotels, hostels, hostals and even in appartments, and I have to say that this hostel was the cleanest, the best designed, the quitest and the niciest place comparing to the rest. Very recommended! Well done guys from Poshtel! Plus the location is just excellent!!!
- I stayed in 4 room hostel. Room was small but comfortable. Noise from other rooms noticeable. We had a student group next to us which was really loud and noticeable. Most staff very helpful. Great location and to have restaurant and bar on location was very helpful for someone new to Bilbao. Overall a very good experience.
I was lucky enough to have an 8-bed dorm room to myself!
Staff were very helpful and the hostel is in a great location.
Comfortable beds and linen.
Excellent, stylish, communal areas.
- Nice design and kind personel. Very good location in Bilbao.
Bilbao Central Hostel
Just over a quarter mile from Plaza Moyua and Gran Vía Avenue, Bilbao Central Hostel features a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi. Colorful rooms come with air conditioning and lockers.The hostel has a free Internet computer area and a shared lounge with sofas and TV. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property. A coin-operated washing machine and dryer are also available.A breakfast is served every morning at Bilbao Central Hostel. You can also prepare your own meals using the modern kitchen equipped with fridge and microwave.The guesthouse is a 15-minute walk from Guggenheim Museum and just a 10-minute walk from Museum of Artistic Reproductions. Bilbao Central Hostel is well connected with public transportation; both Abando and Moyua Metro Stations are a 5-minute walk from the property.
- Very comfortable mattress. 8 min walk from the railway station. 24 hour reception. Knowledgeable, nice owner.
- Staff were really helpful and friendly. Cleaning staff were supurb. Rooms and social ares were spotless
- The staff were super fantastic. Cleaning staff amazing and the rooms and social areas were spotless. Great friendly atmosphere. Good location for all parts of the city
- The location was great and the staff very nice and helpful. I had a really lovely stay
- Great owners, kind, went out of their way to help.
Top Hostels In Igorre Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Igorre Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Igorre Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Igorre Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!