10 Best Hostels To Stay In Huertecillas Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Huertecillas Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Huertecillas Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huertecillas Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huertecillas Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Huertecillas Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Huertecillas Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Huertecillas Gran Canaria:
Del Pino Hostel
Set in Teror, Del Pino Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the mountain.It is located 7.5 mi away from Las Palmas.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Del Pino Hostel features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 37 mi from Del Pino Hostel, while Gran Canaria Airport is 21 mi away.
- The surrounding area is beautiful, but glad I’ve stayed only 1 night.
- I was cycling so it met my basic needs and I liked the quietness for good sleep
- Nice balcony on the roof, paintings, well equipped kitchen
- At least it was clean and the self-checkin worked.
- nice hostel. wish there was more warm blankets because in january it’s little bit freezing in mountains
Low cost room Santa Brígida
Offering free WiFi, Low cost room Santa Brígida is located in Santa Brígida. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The property provides an ATM and a shared kitchen for guests.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with an electric tea pot, while some have a balcony. The rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at Low cost room Santa Brígida will be able to enjoy activities in and around Santa Brígida, like hiking.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 12 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Derecha del Roque Surfhouse
Derecha del Roque Surfhouse provides beachfront accommodations in Moya. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are provided.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a TV and a kitchen. All rooms include a shared bathroom, while some have a sea view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The area is popular for cycling and fishing, in addition, bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 11 miles from Derecha del Roque Surfhouse. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Gran Canaria
Located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 3.7 miles from Parque de Santa Catalina, Albergue Gran Canaria has a number of amenities including a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. The property is around 1.4 miles from INFECAR, 2.3 miles from Calle Triana and 2.5 miles from Casa Museo Colon. Free WiFi is available.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Estadio Gran Canaria is 3 miles from the hostel, while Centro Comercial Las Arenas is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 15 miles from Albergue Gran Canaria.
- The owners are super friendly and passionate about their business. Everything is spotless clean!
The Hostel itself is a beautifully restored 18th century building, that had also been modernised with top quality fittings throughout – It’s condition, quality and exceptional value for money were very much understated in the booking.com website.
The owners maintain and service the entire property to a very high standard, more akin to a quality Hotel than a budget Hostel . . It is superb value for money; I was made to feel very welcome; and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there – I look forward to my next visit 🙂
I felt more like at home on one hand and at very well looked after lodge on another.
Beautiful place, nicely renovated, loved and taken care of.
- great staff and environment. it was one of the cleanest and most comfortable hostels I have ever stayed. especially pillows, I loved them! nice communication with the staff, they are so kind and thoughtful. I would definitely stay there again.
- I usually go to hotels but this hostel Is one of the cleaniest places I’ve ever seen! The people are nice and very helpful so you feel pretty comfortable.
Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol
Located in Juncalillo, Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol provides free bikes. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a garden. The property has a shared lounge.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The accommodation has a terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 26 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 34 miles from Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol.
- Remote location, great view and comfy room. It was more a happy adventure than regular room to rent 🙂
- Chilled, calm vibe and owner, who took care and was super nice 🙂
Equipement for cooking are present.
Some local or not local foods are free : orange bananas tomatoes tea coffee cereal.. ..
free montain bikes are available.
Daniel, the host, is nice and help for changing reservation.
Good place for hiking.
Not too far, 600m, there is a shop with good prices.
the cave was quiet, dark and secluded. It was a unique experience
free oranges and lemons, lots of complementary herbs and spices
honesty box for cold beer
Daniel our host was friendly, welcoming and very knowledgable
Cozy and nice place. Well equipped kitchen.
It was a really good choice
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa
Located in Tejeda, in a building dating from 1934, Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. A hot tub is available for guests. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a shared bathroom, certain units at Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa also offer a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 28 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa. Gran Canaria Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- The staff was great, showed me around and told me everything I need to know. Property was quiet but beautiful.
Beautiful location in the middle of the mountains, ideal starting point for hiking.
The view on the mountains, Roque Nublo, Tenerife is breathtaking. Sunsets are amazing, and even better from the Jacuzzi !
At night we discovered a sky full of stars and shooting stars.
Tom and volunteers are amazing people, helpful and friendly, they make us feel at home. It was really pleasant to spent evenings together.
Homemade dinners and breakfast cooked by Tom are just delicious.
We had an incredible time at the Finca, in a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere.
Thanks for this moment!
- Beautiful and peaceful location with a breathtaking view. Exactly the mountain stay we were looking for. The manager was so friendly and made us a delicious dinner and breakfast. The hot tub was just perfect too.
- Location and the people you meet. The hostel was right along the trail that went from north to south and was the perfect stopping point. The owner, manager, and other people staying the night were so friendly and chill. Many people decided to stay more nights after they arrived because it was that nice. Highly recommend.
- Tom, the manager of the hostel, and his volunteers were absolutely amazing. The place would not be what it is without him: he is welcoming, a superhard worker, the best cook ever, caring, and knows how to create a positive atmosphere in the hostel. Thanks a million! You really know what hospitality means.
Avocado Surf Hostel
Avocado Surf Hostel provides rooms in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Built in 2018, the property is within 1.2 miles of Parque de Santa Catalina and a 15-minute walk of Centro Comercial Las Arenas. The property has meeting and banquet facilities and free WiFi.All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while some rooms contain a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at Avocado Surf Hostel.The accommodation has a grill. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including snorkeling and windsurfing.A business center is at guests’ disposal at Avocado Surf Hostel.Centro Comercial El Muelle is 1.6 miles from the hostel, while Parque Romano is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17 miles from Avocado Surf Hostel.
Loved it all! Had a blast while staying in the Avocado hostel.
Perfect location, nice price, everything clean, super cozy beds, awesome guests and really nice and helpful personnel (especially Nina and Aleksandra 🙂 )
Thanks guys and see you again for sure 🙂
- The location is amazing. Just a few steps from the waves and all the services you need during your stay. However, the best of this property is the staff team. Always with a smile, ready to help and make you feel at home. Big thanks to Ivan & Rene. All the guests were great and interesting people to hang out with.
- Liked almost everything about this hostel. Alejandro was very friendly and welcoming and we’ll informed about local restaurants and tourist attractions. Very easy to meet people here aswell. The kitchen is quite small but for value and if you want to be really close to the beach I would highly recommend this hostel.
- The proprietor is wonderful and very welcoming ~ his hostel is clearly his labour of love. Location great for the beach (especially if you a surfer or body surfer), accommodation clean, comfy, safe and suitable for dingoes. Coffee is great and free!!
- Atmosphere of the staff and the place in itself.It truly felt I was living in a flat with colleagues.
- Loved it all! Had a blast while staying in the Avocado hostel.
Pura Vida Las Palmas
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! Located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 1.1 miles from Parque de Santa Catalina, Pura Vida Las Palmas has a terrace, as well as free WiFi. The property is around a 16-minute walk from Centro Comercial Las Arenas and 1.6 miles from Centro Comercial El Muelle. The hostel provides a shared lounge.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Parque Romano is 1.8 miles from the hostel, while Poema Del Mar Aquarium is 1.8 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Nice location at other end of boardwalk near mall and surfing area. House with lots of natural light. Nice balcony for eating and big terrace on top to chill. Kitchen well organize even with potable water from one side of sink faucet. And checkout is 12h!
- just a nice, relaxed, freindly, efficient, clean hostel.
Staff people were the best! No ceremonies, straight to the point, very helpfull and friendly.
They introduced me to the local scene in a very nice way!
– staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
– rooms, bedroom and beds are nice and clean
– wonderful beach and places to eat
– many local bus stops in the neighborhood
– two thumbs up value for price
- Friendly and very helpful staff. The kitchen is well equipped and there is space in the fridge and cupboard for your food. Everything organised in boxes with labels. There is a rooftop terrace to chill out and a no-smoking balcony adjacent to the kitchen. Filtered tap water is available for free. The staff enforces quiet time after 11 pm. The place is really clean for a hostel. There are lockers available inside the room. Close to the surf
Little Surf House
Set 1,300 feet from Las Canteras Beach, Little Surf House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. This hostel features free WiFi and a shared lounge and kitchen.Each room in this property has single beds or bunk beds, a wardrobe, and tiled floors. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a fully-equipped kitchen available for guests, and the communal lounge includes a flat-screen TV and sofas. A shuttle to the airport can be arranged for an extra charge, and a storage for surfboards is provided.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Little Surf House.
- Great location close to the beach. Also close to a mall with a giant supermarket. Very friendly owner who always responded very quickly to my messages and questions. Comfortable beds. I’ll be back!!
- Everything was great. Really nice owner. Hostel located close to Las canteras beach and the shopping centre. Big beds, clean, quiet, well equipped kitchen and nice terrace at the roof.
- The owners are the best! They take great care in making sure all your needs are met, you are comfortable and have fun!! Very clean and nice, great location by the beach!
- Cute house with rooftop terrace, very friendly, attentive and nice hosts, close to the beach, surf shops, supermarket and restaurants. Many thanks to Rosa and her family for the hospitality and the New Years party!
🙂 Rosa & her husband lovely friendly & very helpful made me feel so welcome ♡
Thank u God bless x
Set in the center of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hostel Falow offers rooms 350 feet from Alcaravaneras beach and a 15-minute walk from Las Canteras beach. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rooms have a wardrobe and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private bathroom equipped with shower.A shared kitchen and a terrace with outdoor furniture is available for the guests.Falow Hostel is a 10-minute walk from bars, restaurants and discos, while Las Palmas Marina is 1.2 mi away.
- Just a simple room to stay for a fair price. Good if you don’t want to spend too much money, but still would like to have a single room. The room bathroom was very basic with a provisional shower (no curtain, no basin), kinda old, but everything worked fine.
- The hotel offers all basics, it’s quite simple but good value for the price. The host was very friendly and helpful.
- the staff was very friendly and helpfull, it has a small kitchen, but very clean.
- In the center and close to everything. We had a confortable bed (we took the room with own bathroom). We found the room very clean (except for the bed blanket). Was one of the cheapest we could find.
- reasonable price; nice location; kitchen and common room; room service.
Top Hostels In Huertecillas Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Huertecillas Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Huertecillas Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Huertecillas Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!