10 Best Hostels To Stay In Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Hospital De ÓRbigo Castile And Leon:
Casa de los Hidalgos
Casa de los Hidalgos is offering accommodations in Hospital de Órbigo. With a garden, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave and a stovetop.León is 24 miles from the hostel, while Astorga is 10 miles away.
- Brand-new albergue. Loved the privacy curtains for each bed. Although very cold in the room, we were very comfortable with blankets and pillows supplied by them. Breakfast was very reasonable and better than most. Staff was so helpful and friendly.
- Brand new Albergue in an old loft. Style and Character abounds. Bunks are metal with enclosed sides, lights and plugs. And a curtain for privacy and drawers below to stash your backpack etc and lock it. Showers had body spray option. Breakfast added ham and cheese and fruit to the usual toastas and coffee and juice. Homemade cherry jam. All in an interesting, pretty town.
- no use el servicio de desayuno. La ubicación me pareció genial.
- Recepcionista muy simpático y amigable. Todo muy nuevo y muy bonito.
- Sehr netter Herbergsvater. Super Frühstück. Betten mit Strom und Vorhängen, dadurch n bisschen mehr Privatsphäre als in den herkömmlichen Herbergen.
Albergue La Encina
Right on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and 19 mi from León Airport, Albergue la Encina features rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, and a luggage storage room.Twin rooms come with a private bathroom and free linen and towels. You can also rent a bed in a 4-bed dormitory with a shared bathroom, where linen comes at an additional charge.The hostel features a bar and a restaurant that serves local meals and tapas. The nearest restaurant in Hospital De Órbigo is a 5-minute walk from the property, and shops can be found in the village of Astorga, 12 mi away.The hostel is located right next to the Roman Bridge on Órbigo River. Lagunas de Villafáfila Nature Reserve is a 60-minute drive away.
- Room was large & bed was excellent. The wife was not friendly or helpful, not happy we were there…..strange!
- Clean and comfy private room a little away from the center of the village if you’re looking for quiet
- Clean, all-female dorm room, own bathroom shared by 4. Dinner was good.
- This is the best stay so far on the Camino. Owners are so welcoming and going above and beyond. The place has washer/dryer but you can wash/hang clothes. I love the ground floor setup but really, it is the owners that made me feel really comfortable. Definitely worth every euro.
- The hostess was great. She did our laundry (for 5€) and worked hard in the restaurant. The bartender was friendly and efficient. Portions for pilgrim menu del dia were large.
Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana
Featuring a terrace, Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Martín del Camino, 14 mi from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site. Free WiFi is available in the common areas.Some rooms have views of the garden or city.You will find a gift shop at the property.Astorga is 13 mi from Albergue Peregrinos Santa Ana, while La Bañeza is 14 mi away.
- The staff was very friendly and the food was good.
- The owner is a lovely woman: very hardworking and could not do enough for us. We had a nice comfortable stay with our dog while walking the Camino. The dinner in the evening was really tasty and there is a bar too. We stayed in one of the chalets in the back which was very peaceful and rural.
- Great communal dinner. Good place to hand laundry.
- Greeted with with a warm welcome. The onsite restaurant with outdoor patio create a nice social ambiance. The room, bed and facilities were adequate.
- Really appreciate the option of a two person room with private bath. Evening meal was wonderful!
Hostal Juli in San Justo de la Vega has a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at this property.At the hostel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom, and certain units at Hostal Juli have a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.León is 31 miles from the accommodation.
- Bar isn’t much but the rooms are great. Nice outside patio. The woman who served us was polite and gentle.
- The young couple who run the place are very helpful and friendly. The bedroom is a good size. When I said I was a vegetarian a great vegi burger was cooked as part of my evening meal. We were given a great breakfast for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this accomadation to others.
- The food was excellent, the staff very nice and very helpful. Wonderful place!
- Very clean comfortable room with modern bathroom above the restaurant with good well priced food WiFi was strong and continuous very economically priced rooms and friendly staff
- Good location on the Camino, vey reasonable for private bed and bath.
Hostal Restaurante Central
Located in La Virgen del Camino, in a building dating from 1980, Hostal Restaurante Central provides a bar and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The rooms come with a balcony.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom and a bath, while selected rooms come with a terrace. All guest rooms at Hostal Restaurante Central are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.León is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 26 miles from the property.
- The waitress was helpful and gave me a bag of ice for my injury
- Vers kind staff, waitress Nadia is extraordinary, she even speaks croatian : ) We also liked a room with the balcony
- Limpieza, calor y el mobiliario muy adecuado para el tipo de establecimiento.
- acceuil super sympa…..chambre bien, repas du soir très bien et petit déjeuner correct
- El trato del personal excelente. Tanto la cena como el desayuno en el restaurante del Hostal, perfectos. Facil aparcamiento.
Hostal Caminito is offering accommodations in La Bañeza. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.Astorga is 16 miles from the hostel, while Benavente is 27 miles from the property.
- Location was good, access to town good.Underground parking for bikes good, hostess spoke good English and was very friendly.
- I liked it!! Clean, cheep, friendly staff!! Bar food was quite good!! Anyway Supermarket is front of hotel.
- La calefacción con termostato regulable en la habitación. Todo estaba muy nuevo y limpio. El colchón muy cómodo y no se oyen ruidos, con lo cual la calidad del sueño es muy buena.
- La atención del personal, unos dueños argentinos muy agradabled
- La habitación y el baño impecables, el trato con los dueños correcto y la situación muy buena. Repetiremos sin duda.
Albergue El Encanto
Located in Villares de Órbigo, in a building dating from 2018, Albergue El Encanto provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, the rooms come with a patio.A continental breakfast is available daily at Albergue El Encanto.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.León is 26 miles from Albergue El Encanto, while Astorga is 9 miles away.
We liked everything.
Nice decor, laundry facility on site, nearby restuarant that serves pilgrim meals that are yummy, lovely owner who speaks English.
Perfect stop on Camino.
Breakfast is included and is available early enough for pilgrims.
This is a fabulous place to stay if you are either walking the camino or visiting the area. The host was so accommodating and made sure we had every need managed. She offered to provide dinner which was so good in a beautiful rustic room. I can’t say enough good things about her and her albergue!
The next morning we came down to one of the best breakfasts we had on the camino, everything you could want and hot coffee ready when we came in the room. She thought of everything!
- Excellent and friendly hostess. A beautiful property with courtyard and kitchen for guest use. Our bedroom and bathroom were clean and comfortable. It was a wonderful stop on the Camino for three of us traveling together.
- Our hostess was welcoming and exceedingly helpful. The nearby restaurant offered a great meal for a great price and included wine. The whole atmosphere was warm and beautiful.
- Marta is the most wonderful, understanding and accommodating hostess you’ll ever meet. I have already recommended this to people who are behind me. The room was spotless, she directed me to a darling little bar just around the corner for dinner, and the continental breakfast was waiting for us at 7…..plenty to eat and be on our way.
- We liked everything.
Albergue Peregrinos La Casa Verde
Located in San Martín del Camino, Albergue Peregrinos La Casa Verde has a garden. This pet-friendly hostel also has free WiFi.At the hostel, all rooms have a patio. With a shared bathroom, some accommodations at Albergue Peregrinos La Casa Verde also feature a garden view.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.León is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 14 miles from the property.
- The host Bea is really friendly and kind and she speaks perfect English and cooks amazing dinner! The location is great!
- The food here is over the top, home prepared with care, locally grown, and lovingly served.
- The proprietor was very helpful and friendly. The Albergue was clean and comfortable. There was a lovely garden with apple and pear trees to sit and relax in a quit and tranquil setting.
- Breatiz is a superb host. From the great welcome to the excellent evening meal (one tasty course with a glass of wine €10) – this is a perfect stop for peregrinos. The little back garden was very quite and faces the afternoon sun. Don’t go anywhere else in San Martin.
- Bea is a great host. It feels cosy, very akin to a private house. Very clean. Fair/low prices.
Albergue Rural Las Águedas
Located on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Albergue Las Águedas offers a bar in its central courtyard, an outside barbecue area and free Wi-Fi. Astorga is 2.3 mi away.The rustic-style dormitories are heated and feature bunk beds and lockers. The separate bathrooms for men and women are located outside the room and have showers.You can prepare meals in the communal kitchen and there is a dining area with heating. Dinner can be provided on request, from March to November. There is a covered gallery area with board games and books about the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. A washing machine and clothes dryer are also available for an additional cost.Santiago de Compostela is 155 mi from Albergue Rural Las Águedas and Leon is 31 mi away. A storage area for bicycles is provided.
No reviews yet.
El Pajar de Oncina
El Pajar de Oncina provides accommodations in Oncina de la Valdoncina. Among the various facilities of this property are free bikes, a garden and a terrace. The property has a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. With a shared bathroom, certain units at El Pajar de Oncina also offer a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.León is 8 miles from El Pajar de Oncina, while Astorga is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Hospital De ÓRbigo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hospital de Órbigo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!