10 Best Hostels To Stay In Horseshoe Bay British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Horseshoe Bay British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Horseshoe Bay British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Horseshoe Bay British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Horseshoe Bay British Columbia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Horseshoe Bay British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Horseshoe Bay British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Horseshoe Bay British Columbia:
HI Vancouver Central
One of our best sellers in Vancouver! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Vancouver, 1,950 feet from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver, HI Vancouver Central features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver Olympic Center is 2.5 miles from HI Vancouver Central, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 0.7 miles from the property. Vancouver Airport is 6 miles away.
Perfect location to visit Vancouver.
Bathroom were single rooms instead than a big common space… it is way better. I find them always clean. Breakfast with bagels, jam, pb, cream cheese, coffee, juice, bread, muffins and fruit
- Nice location, room is ok. For this price it’s a nice deal, but don’t expect something exceptional.
- Easy access. In the heart of things. Staff cannot do enough for you. Staff are friendly knowledgeable and personable. We will be back
- We stuck on our balance and they hold my passport it was great until I sort out my bank and pay my balance which they did great help to me and my kids.
- everything you need. Perfect location. Breakfast is pretty great for the fact that it is for free. Definitely a good place to stay in Vancouver.
- Perfect location to visit Vancouver.
HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach is located in Vancouver, just 3.9 miles from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Vancouver Olympic Center is 5 miles from HI- Jericho Beach, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 4.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 6 miles from HI-Vancouver Jericho Beach.
Point Grey is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, cycling and mountains.
, Beds were comfy, very noisy, slamming doors all nite, wed Thur. Fri. Garbage cans not dumped smelly too dirty for me. Not impressed.
- I liked the dorm bed. I liked the laundry facilities.
- The location is great with proximity to the beach Kits and UBC.
- Beautiful beaches within just 2 minutes of the hostel and not too far from supermarket
- The location is fabulous, if you like the beach and the costs are nominal. the rooms are spacious when it comes to hostels.
- , Beds were comfy, very noisy, slamming doors all nite, wed Thur. Fri. Garbage cans not dumped smelly too dirty for me. Not impressed.
One of our best sellers in Vancouver! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Samesun Vancouver offers accommodations in Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pacific Center Mall Vancouver is 1,650 feet from Samesun Vancouver, and Vancouver Olympic Center is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Staff local knowledge and helpfulness was fab! I liked the bedside facilities – charging point and light.
- Location… breakfast… the bathroom is awesome! Very clean!
- well decorated and furnished，good value for the price.
- Hostel is in a good downtown location. Nearby to restaurants and bars.
- Location is just excellent, the very heart of Vancouver downtown. Backpacker style makes easy to make friends and find companions for nearby adventures or further trip. Staff is friendly and helpful.
C&N Backpackers Hostel Vancouver
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. C&N Backpackers Hostel Vancouver is located in the Downtown Vancouver neighborhood in Vancouver, 0.9 miles from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver and 2.3 miles from Vancouver Olympic Center.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Joe is lovely,friendly and helpful.He makes people happy.
The place is clean and the location is ok.
The price is very good for budget travels.
- Manager was very helpful with dining suggestions and loan of umbrella given the drizzle. Location was close to Pacific Central for an early bus trip n the morning. Room was warm, so was shower, though a bit dated.
- even though I booked a female Dom but when I got there joe gave me my own room because the other room was full ! so that was really nice!
- When I arrived the guy on the desk was nice and knew what to do. Recieved a room by myself for the first night and shared the second. Best value ever . Very clean with comfortable beds.
- Staff was good. Gave us good information before moving around in town.
- Joe is lovely,friendly and helpful.He makes people happy.
HI Vancouver Downtown
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, HI Vancouver Downtown offers accommodations in Vancouver.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. Pacific Center Mall Vancouver is 0.7 miles from Hostelling Int’l Downtown, and Vancouver Olympic Center is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 6 miles from HI Vancouver Downtown.
West End is a great choice for travelers interested in walking, food and shopping.
- Friendly staff, clean, free parking, and free breakfast
- The beds were comfortable, washrooms clean, and for the pricing it was worth it.
- The breakfast was fantastic, beds were very comfortable. The hostel had great facilities where you could hang out in, even had a library!!!! The 24 hour reception made me feel safe!
- Good for the value of money but there was hair all over beds and covers so its not really clean , great staff , its ok food for breakfast .
- Awesome breakfast included, friendly staff, organised activities
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. In Vancouver’s entertainment district, this hotel features a restaurant and a bar. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms. The Yaletown-Roundhouse SkyTrain station is 7-minute walk away.A cable TV and a safe are featured in each room at the Hotel Ambassador. A fridge is also included. Shared bathroom facilities are provided.G Sports Bar and Grill features over 20 TV screens to watch live sports. Scarlet Supper Club serves European cuisine and features over 80 different types of vodka.A 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and on-site laundry facilities provide added convenience for guests. A non-smoking environment is provided.Granville Island is just over half a mile from the Ambassador Hotel Vancouver. Sunset Beach is a 15-minute walk away.
- Right in the middle of the night life central of Vancouver.
- Easy to find, great staff, I rarely book with shared bathroom , but they offered a room very close so it didn’t make any difference, and it was very clean. It is right next to Davie Street, that takes you direct to Stanley Park. Lots of shops and restaurants or coffee shops..
- It was clean and the staff were friendly…. close to restaurants.
- Weren’t told it had shared amenities while booking
- It is located directly in Granville Street next to many bars and restaurants. The Wifi also worked quite well in my room.
The Cambie Hostel Seymour
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This hostel near downtown Vancouver is just one mile from BC Place. It features an on-site restaurant and bar as well as dormitory-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.A work desk is furnished in each simple room at The Cambie Hostel Downtown. All guests have access to a shared bathroom. A common kitchen with dining area is available for use.Hostel Cambie is less than a 5 minute walk from Granville Skytrain. Vancouver Convention Center and Canada Place Vancouver are less than one mile away.
- location was great. Short walk from Canadian Line.
- The location is awesome, the price is also awesome, staff is great and very friendly. Taking everything into account, it is totally worthy to stay in it.
- extremely bad receptionist, bad attitude, no smile, no fresh clothes(bed cover) in bed, bad smell everywhere, no clean bathroom and room as well. It was awful. I will never book a room in this hostel.
- Closet for a room. Bed didnt seem clean, really indented basically sleeping in a bowl. Bar downstairs thin floor room shook with bass. If your going to get shitfaced and dont care where you sleep this is a good place. Otherwise try elsewhere.
- Good location, easy access from the airport and to downtown Vancouver. Room and bathroom were very clean, and the facilities were great!
Oasis House Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Oasis House is located in North Vancouver, just 0.7 miles from Lonsdale Quay.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Capilano Suspension Bridge is 2.3 miles from Oasis House, and Lion Gate Bridge is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- I didn’t like anything in this hostel !!! I won’t come back here
- This is a small hostel run out of a private home. Though it was not what I expected, it turned out to be a really great stay. The owner was very friendly, and helpful. There was a kitchen with all the tools you need to cook your own meals (you have to buy your own food), which can save a fortune when staying in Vancouver for a relatively long period. The room was small, but comfortable, and had enough room to store my things. The owner of the home and hostel was friendly, helpful and informative, and tried very hard to accommodate me to the best of her ability. Finally, the price was well below those of even cheap hotels, which again helped save a fair chunk of money. This is a place to stay when you are in Vancouver for more than night and want to be smart with your money.
- The house is very cozy. The host lady Emily and her two dogs are very nice. Always full of great people from all over the world
- The owner is a genuine and very good person who made my stay there quite comfortable.
- The owner of the house is a generous and great lady who works very hard to make sure her guests are taken care of.
The Cambie Hostel Gastown
One of our best sellers in Vancouver! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Cambie Hostel Gastown offers accommodations in Vancouver, just 0.4 miles from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver Olympic Center is 2.7 miles from The Cambie Hostel Gastown, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 0.4 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Gastown is a great choice for travelers interested in outdoor activities, parks and city walks.
- Too noisy impossible sleep there and fully of people under drugs effect
they were very helpful and friendly, they were always willing to help me in anything I requested, and in some how they managed to keep me alone (almost all my stayed) even tho I was in a share room which I really appreciate coz I was really tired and getting use to the different time zone and this is a young hostel full of party people (downstairs there´s a crowded pub)
- Good location, easy to get to,nice breakfast with $5 off voucher and friendly servers. Had a twin bunk room to myself
- The breakfast is ok. The bed is not comfortable enough.
- Great location and big property. I stayed out of season and ended up with a room all to myself which depending on if you like being social and meeting new room mates might not appeal. The hostel has an on site bar open to the public on the ground floor which is nice. Although you don’t get breakfast you do get a $5 off coupon for breakfast at the bar.
C&N Backpackers Central Station
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located one mile from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver in Vancouver, C&N Backpackers Central Station features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared kitchen and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Vancouver Olympic Center is 2.2 miles from C N Backpackers Station, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 6 miles from C&N Backpackers Central Station.
- The hostel was OK just old and a steep staircase entry/exit. I am booked into C&N hostel (across the road from the Central Station) tonight 25th Feb and am sure I’ll be much happier.
- Very close to train station, walking distance to Chinatown & Rogers Arena.
- The stuff was very friendly and it is 2 minutes from the Pacific Central Station. It is also very calm and you can sleep well here.
- Clean and excellent value. Staff very friendly and great location. Basic room but clean and warm.
- Very old hostel, near bus station, kickthen almost not thing can use, I stay 4 nights, stuff was o.k. !
Top Hostels In Horseshoe Bay British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Horseshoe Bay British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Horseshoe Bay British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Horseshoe Bay British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!