10 Best Hostels To Stay In Hinojedo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Hinojedo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hinojedo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hinojedo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hinojedo Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hinojedo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hinojedo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Hinojedo Cantabria:
Located in Suances, Hostal Amarantos provides a bar and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hostel, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some units at Hostal Amarantos also provide guests with a patio.Santander is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 18 miles away.
- There is a busy bar/restaurant where you must go to check in etc and everyone we dealt with was incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was cozy and warm. Bathroom was big and we slept very comfortably. It was very quiet despite being full of people. We ate delicious burgers for dinner from the restaurant and had a yummy breakfast as well. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost. Wonderful experience all around, would happily return and recommend. Location is very central, was easy to find street parking despite a busy holiday weekend.
- Very convenient for start of Vuelta a Espana in Suances
- El entorno, esta bien situado para moverse por Cantabria
- Personal amable y facilidades, admiten mascotas y cerca de todo.
Personal muy amable, excelente ubicación, sin problemas de aparcamiento, limpieza excelente(en concreto el suelo…caminamos descalzos por la habitación y aún así teníamos los pies impolutos, una rareza en otros hoteles)
Viajamos con nuestra perra y no nos pusieron problema(pero somos dueños responsables, es una perra adiestrada y además en ningún momento la dejamos sola allí )
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Santillana del Mar and Suances, Hostería Fimar offers rooms with mountains and sea views. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Simply decorated, each room at Hostería Fimar features a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. They all come with a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can enjoy a drink at Hostería Fimar’ terrace.The guest house is on Bay of Biscay, 10 minutes’ drive from Santa Justa Beach and from the picturesque sandy beaches of Tagle and Comillas. You can also find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.
- A wonderful hotel, beautiful location and a very nice staff .Thay will treat you like a member of family. Highly recommended
- Extremely friendly staff at the reception. Nice breakfast.
- La amabilidad de los dueños y el desayuno. El silencio para dormir también se agradece.
El desayuno de diez….muy casero todo muy bueno.
Limpieza de diez
Personal muy agradable
- El desayuno muy bueno. La amabilidad de las dueñas excelente.
Albergue El Convento
Located in a former nun convent, Albergue El Convento offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar city center.Featuring a simple-vintage décor, this hostel offers dormitory rooms for maximum 4 people as well as private rooms, the former nun cells. They feature a garden view and give access to a shared bathroom.There is a dining area where the continental buffet is served every morning, as well as a communal lounge area with a library, and board games.The property features a spacious garden with barbecue facilities and guests have access to the communal terrace.Other facilities include a bio store with local products and souvenirs.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance. Santander Airport is 15 mi away.
- Beautiful property with friendly staff. Washer & dryer available. Lovely garden & great location!
- Friendly, easy-going, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable place! A real gem! They totally get what pilgrims need.
- Everything! Clean, super friendly and helpful. Only 2 beds per room. I had a room to myself for 2 nights. It’s quiet, convenient, simply lovely!
- Amazing place. Spacious. Clean. Artistic. Creative. Thoughtful with details. Great location. Was doing the camino as single female and felt so relaxed.
- We were staying in an old convent in the center of town. The guy at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. The morning breakfast was great.
El Pico de Santillana
Offering free WiFi, El Pico de Santillana is located in Santillana del Mar, within 1.8 miles of Colegiata Santillana del Mar Church. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at El Pico de Santillana.Santander Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Vispieres is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sightseeing and nature.
- I have no words, incredible stay. Beautiful property and I can’t thank the staff enough for their guidance in arriving and during my stay. A wonderfully peaceful trip, with clean and spacious rooms. Thank you!
- After a long drive the manager/owner was so helpful and the location was so relaxing prior to getting to the ferry the next day.
- La localización, cerca del centro de Santillana y de las cuevas de Altamira. El personal muy muy muy amable y atento
Borja, el dueño, es un encanto. Muy educado y pendiente en todo momento de nuestra estancia.
Relación calidad precio excelente. Las habitaciones estaban muy limpias, cama cómoda, baño limpio, habitaciones con calefacción y agua caliente.
Hay cocina completa (horno, vitro, micro, frigo, menaje de cocina) común para todos los huéspedes que es super útil!!
- Poder alojarme con mi mascota, el trato de Borja que te hace sentir como en casa , muy buen precio y el tener el desayuno incluido.
La Ermita 1826
Located in Rudaguera, La Ermita 1826 offers a terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 25 miles from the hostel, while Santillana del Mar is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- El entorno y la posibilidad de desconectar de verdad.
- Sitio cómodo y muy bueno si quieres desconectar del mundo por unos días
- Comodidad de la cama, el silencio por la noche, los alrededores, la comida
- Personal muy amable. Cenamos allí mismo y la cena de lujo, todo espectacular. La habitación más que buena en relación al precio. Muy cerca en coche de Santillana del Mar o la cueva de Altamira.
- El hostal es muy bonito y el pueblo donde esta es un lugar excelente para desconectar y disfrutar de naturaleza. Al mismo tiempo esta muy cerca de Santander y pueblos preciosos como San Vicente, Comillas, Santillana. Y dispone de estación de tren. Es ideal. El personal muy amable y la comida del restaurante excelente y muy buen precio.
Located in Boó de Piélagos, Albergue Piedad provides free WiFi.The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Santander is 9 miles from the hostel, while Santillana del Mar is 11 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 8 miles away.
- Highly recommend. The owner is so kind and helpful with anything you need. I had a wonderful night sleep here and had my clothes washed and dried for €3. They also serve food there (salads, sandwiches, eggs, freshly made French fries….. delicious! Lastly everything felt Very clean and comfortable. I never use pillows in albergues but i did here.
- All you could want from a budget accommodation. Friendly staff, super clean everywhere and lovely meal for very little cost. Be prepared to share facilities and a table when eating. Make your own food if you want in a sparkling clean kitchen.
Very welcoming hosts
Great value dinner
Close to train station for next crossing to King to to continue Camino
Very good albergue along the camino, 1 min from train station if you continue via Mogro and Codun.
Dinner was very good, generous plates for the price you pay.
Hosts are very friendly, make you feel welcome
- A hostel. The people who ran it were exceptionally friendly & helpful. A very relaxed atmosphere, and they obviously like children. As a result the children (4) were very happy.
Albergue El Pino
Located in Cóbreces, Albergue El Pino features free bikes and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. All rooms have a patio.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with an electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 25 miles from Albergue El Pino, while Santillana del Mar is 6 miles away. Santander Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The hostess was super sweet and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a kitchen complete with stove, microwave, and kettle if you want to cook. For laundry, there is a sink and a centrifuge.
- Comfortable bed with crispy, clean sheets. Extra bed covers for cool night. Extra helpful staff even though I didn’t speak Spanish.
- Small dorm rooms make for a good night’s sleep after walking.
El Pino is an albergue for pilgrims on the Northern Way to Compostela.
Towels and coton sheets on the bed are provided, very comfortable!
Space for drying clothes is available.
Personnel is very helpfull and friendly.
Good breakfast. Kitchen available.
- We were welcomed be the friendly and helpful Hospitalera who explained everything. The room was very comfortable with spacious en suite suitable for disabled persons. The Albergue has a wonderful view of the coast and is situated right on the Camino for pilgrims. Breakfast was an excellent continental one.
Black Shark Surfhouse
Featuring barbecue facilities and a garden, Black Shark Surfhouse is located in Cóbreces. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Black Shark Surfhouse also offer free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Santander is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent location right near the cliffs and the beach. Breakfast was included and the staff were friendly. The shared room was quiet and clean. Everyone seemed to turn in early for Spain possibly to get an early start on the surfing.
Very nice surfhouse with friendly staff direct at the beach. The Breakfast was much better than what u usually get in a hostel.
In this region is a lot you can do. I can highly recommend this!
It’s a property in a a really nice location for the village of Cobreces. The best way to move around is by car/moto, but that’s something related to the area itself (not specific from the property).
Francisco is a great host, very helpful with everything you need to know. Alex is a great surf monitor and always available to improve your stay here.
Excellent if you want to go and enjoy the cozy villages of the area.
All the luck and hope to see you soon.
Really well located close to the beach and some amazing cliffs,
Very nice and friendly staff,
Nice atmosphere in garden and overall,
Very clean shared bath room.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Albergue la Huella del Camino
Albergue la Huella del Camino is located in Comillas, a 20-minute walk from El Capricho, and has a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hostel has a shared lounge.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom with a hair dryer, rooms at Albergue la Huella del Camino also provide guests with free WiFi, while some have a garden view. At the accommodation the rooms are equipped with a seating area.Sobrellano Palace is 1.2 miles from Albergue la Huella del Camino. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Santander! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Allegro offers accommodations in Santander, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander Port is 2,650 feet from Hostel Allegro , while Camino de Santiago en Santander is 0.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- The owner its extremelly very kind and He serves himself the brekfast plus He is up to help anytime with info or details about the city so it makes the stay very confortable.Plus the Hostel is very close to the bus station and main street.
- The staff were great and the hostel is very central. Good free breakfast, hot showers and good wifi.
- Amazing place, with an amazing owner. Rafael made me feel right at home. Always reminded about breakfast the next day. You could literally go to him with anything (any problems or issues he would help out). I’ve been traveling around this planet in hostels for over 2 years, and this place would be in the top 5 for sure 👌 Anyone who goes to Santander should pick Allegro for an incredible family like safe environment to stay. Not to mention everything is always clean and spotless. Anytime I come back to this city I know this is where I’m staying. I don’t believe I could think of anything to criticize this hostel about. Perfect!
- Location was good. Car parking (paid). Good large bathroom. Clean.
- The host was very friendly. Felt welcome and got nice breakfast that the host served.
Top Hostels In Hinojedo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hinojedo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hinojedo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hinojedo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!