10 Best Hostels To Stay In Hat Yai Songkhla Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Hat Yai Songkhla Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hat Yai Songkhla Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hat Yai Songkhla Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hat Yai Songkhla Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hat Yai Songkhla Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hat Yai Songkhla Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Hat Yai Songkhla Province:
Located in Hat Yai, 16 miles from Songkhla, Silla House features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room has a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Hat Yai Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Very nice big bed. Kind of close to the bus station. Really nice people.
- There were few rooms and few orhers costumers – I like privacy and these kind of little lovely places. Interior was tasteful – everything was new and thought out. The beds were so comfortable and the sleep was very good. Children had activities in the living room and they enjoyed this environment very much. Our host was cheerful, kind and helpful. We found a lot of exciting attractions and good food locations nearby.
- Very clean place and friendly staff. We also got private parking infront d hotel.
- The hotel by itself is a little cranky but the design is great, the room is clean and the staff there is extremely courteous.
- I was traveling for one month in Thailand and this was the best place i lived in. The hotel is so clean and has such a nice decoration. The matress is very comfortable and the people so helpful. I recommend it without a second thought
PAK-INN HOSTEL HAT YAI
Featuring free WiFi, PAK-INN HOSTEL HAT YAI offers accommodations in Hat Yai.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hat Yai Airport, 7 miles from PAK-INN HOSTEL HAT YAI.
Good location. Helpful staff with a bit of language barrier. Hostel was clean. Wifi was good.
Kitchen available to use 24 hrs. Bike rent option was also there.
- Location still can accept, owner hostel also very nice & helpful…….english speaking not very good but still can communicate. Hostel is clean & very creative……..breakfast simple but delicious.
- Small, nice and cozy hostel. Owner was very friendly and helpful.
- Hostel Owners Ensure good reception Be friendly Even the accommodation is scarce The owner will be ready to pickup at the busstation without charge And most importantly there is a simple meal for Trip
- The staff were so kind and helpful! The hostel is super cute!
- Good location. Helpful staff with a bit of language barrier. Hostel was clean. Wifi was good.
Happy Home Hatyai
Happy Home Hatyai offers accommodations in Hat Yai.A TV is available.The nearest airport is Hat Yai Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hatyai Dee Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Hatyai Dee Hostel offers accommodations in Hat Yai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Hat Yai Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- everything is good. its very convenient especially for muslim because they provide prayer room. the staff are friendly.
- The place is nice. The people in charge of the counter/reception are helpful. Looking forward to coming back to stay again.
- Near to train station, about 300m. Cafe provide halal food from 7.30 until 3pm. Prayer room for muslim. Female dorm is clean, bed is comfy with curtain. Walking distance to Lee Garden and other halal restaurant. Wifi!
1. Free coffee all the time
2. comfortable bed
3. Food at lobby is cheap and nice
- friendly staff, clean room, have prayer room for muslim
One of our top picks in Hat Yai.Located in Hat Yai in the region of Songkhla Province, 16 miles from Songkhla, Hasu Guesthouse features a terrace and views of the city.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Hat Yai Airport is 7 miles away.
- This hotel was located next to Festival Mall..got variety food in that Mall..I Love all thai’s food..
The rooms are big and clean. All seems to be recently renovated or new. From Hasu, you can walk to 2 night markets and 1 big shopping mall. For 80 bhat, you can go to the city center.
The owner is really helpful, honest and do his very best to make your stay perfect.
- clean and spacious place. good location, within 3 min walking distance of Central Festival mall
- The staff here is very friendly. They accommodate you accordingly. The room that i stayed in was nice.
- location, care, wifi, room size, breakfast, attitude… – guys you are cool!
La Pause Hatyai
La Pause Hatyai offers accommodations in Hat Yai.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Hat Yai Airport, 8 miles from La Pause Hatyai.
- All the staffs are super friendly person and super love the welcome drink!highly Recommended!
- The best hotel with the best staff..amazed with their hospitality
Everything was just perfect. The staff was extremely friendly. The friendliest in Thailand so far. From a welcome with refreshments, a detailed map to arranging a taxi in the morning.
The rooms are modern and stylish. I especially loved the shower. AC and WiFi were perfect.
We were wish we could’ve stayed longer.
- This is an EXCEPTIONAL hotel! If you are looking for a pleasant stay on your trip to Hatyai, La Pause Hotel is the place to be. The hotel has been beautifully restored, with clean and large rooms. But most of all, the staff especially Mike has been top class, with the friendliest hospitality I have ever experienced. Kudos to all at La Pause, and I’ll be back for sure!
Location, comfortable, staff service & approach to requests were marvellous!!
Especially thanks to
– Mr. Mick
– Oi (Girl with teeth braces)
The Hive Hatyai Hostel
The Hive Hatyai Hostel is located 1,300 feet from Hat Yai Train Station. Free WiFi access is available.Each dormitory-style room here will provide you with air conditioning and a personal reading light. Shared bathrooms come with free toiletries, towels and a shower.At The Hive Hatyai Hostel you will find a 24-hour reception, a snack bar and a shared lounge.Hat Yai International Airport is 7.5 miles away. Local dining options are within walking distance.
- Location is good which very near to Kim Yong market. Very nice receptionist & value for money.
- The bed was so comforted but room with less facilities exp like no tv but overall it’s okay with what you pay.. WiFi service is awesome
- Dom design, toilet very clean, staff very nice but a bit hot on day cause aircon will be fuction at 6pm
- staff was nice and friendly, good English. wifi was good. night market near by.
- City centre location, privacy of the bed, friendly staff.
WE Hostel Hatyai
Located in Hat Yai, 16 miles from Songkhla, WE Hostel Hatyai features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Hat Yai Airport, 7 miles from WE Hostel Hatyai.
- The location is nearby the Lee Gardens & Central. The staff was very helpful too. There were many TV channels. The breakfast is okay.
- Nice staff, clean room, good location, suitable price.
- everything was good. u need to pay 20 baht for towel (incase u need 1), and for the locker u have to deposit for 50 baht, u’ll get it back upon checkout.
- Very nice lady helping at the front desk- made me feel welcome. The location is awesome- just step out and you’re in the best area. Room was nice, warm shower provided. Breakfast is just instant coffee and white bread + butter/jam… better than nothing, I guess. Water is provided (save plastic bottles). Good for short stay. They helped me book a shuttle to Penanag which was the best shuttle I’ve been on so far (sweet driver) so major bonus points for that 🙂
- We really like the staff Noona and Tony super friendly and very helpful. They help us in lots of ways. The room we stayed is pretty nice for couple, private bathroom, TV and we like that there are lot of plugs. Location is very good to find good foods.
Hat Yai Youth Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hat Yai Youth Hostel offers accommodations in Hat Yai, just 16 miles from Songkhla.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a computer are featured. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Hat Yai Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The staff is very nice and thoughtful. She cleaned up the room and allowed me to check in early to take a rest when she knew that I’m not feeling well.
- Overall is good. The toilet is very clean and ifc the hostel provide iron.
- nice hostel in a city center with comfortable rooms and good wifi
From reading other reviews I knew there were only 2 bathrooms…not a problem. They were cleaned constantly.
My room was a priivate double and the AC wasn’t restricted. The bed was a 3/4 size single (bunk bed),spacious and comfortable with nice, clean, white sheets….plus a duvet.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, location is good.
- Value of money. Clean. Comfortable. Good location.
The Aree Hat Yai Hostel
Located in Hat Yai, 16 miles from Songkhla, The Aree Hat Yai Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is an ATM, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Hat Yai Airport, 7 miles from The Aree Hat Yai Hostel.
- The location is great: downtown, many shops and restaurants nearby. The family is super friendly and helpful. The rooms is clean, big and it has an aircon + fan. Bathroom is clean, hairdryer is available. There is a kitchen to use and free coffee, tea and toast. Wifi is fast enough.
- The staff is devoted to the guests. It is clean place and good location. It is own by a cute small familly who will do their best to accomodate you. I also appreciated the little snack bar for guest.
- Room looks good and comfortable. Good wifi, a/c, stuff and location.
- Friendly stuff! Free drinks free breakfast, good beds
- Extra clean place, cozy rooms(I lived in separate room and later in dormitory), great location and very friendly and helpful staff
Top Hostels In Hat Yai Songkhla Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hat Yai Songkhla Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hat Yai Songkhla Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hat Yai Songkhla Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!