10 Best Hostels To Stay In Harvey Louisiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Harvey Louisiana is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Harvey Louisiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Harvey Louisiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Harvey Louisiana. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Harvey Louisiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Harvey Louisiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Harvey Louisiana:
St Vincent’s Guest House
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, St Vincent’s Guest House is located in New Orleans in the region of Louisiana, just 0.6 miles from World War 2 Museum.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Pretty on the outside. Nice statues and artwork in hallway.
- Location was nice. The building must have been beautiful a hundred years ago. But it is 2018…
- The property has made some improvements since our last stay. We always stay at this place when we go to NOLA because it’s pretty cool and the staff is always great.
- I liked the old building and the big floor to celing windows .
- We enjoyed our stay. Kim, front desk was exceptional!!!! Would stay again because of her and the location.
The Garden District House
The Garden District House offers accommodations in New Orleans.There is an ATM at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 12 miles from The Garden District House.
People who work there
Nice and safety area
Kitchen with all equipement
Most of the time quiet, not just for young people
- walking distance to Magazine street/filled with restaurants and local artizans shops. close to French Quarter and the Garden District/ I will go back
- I like that it is located in a residential area for safety concern, walking distant to Walmart for grocery, and the parade route during Mardi Gras. Also, it is accessible to public transportation. The attendants were friendly and super helpful to me.
Location is good, however I felt the back street you dont feel very safe.
Whenever we asked for information the staff were always helpful.
Bathroom was always clean.
- Great staff, value for money, great way to meet other travelers
- People who work there
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Quisby offers accommodations in New Orleans, just 1,650 feet from World War 2 Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 11 miles from The Quisby.
- Clean bed, friendly staff, good amount of luggage/storage space in the room, allowing me to leave my luggage after check-out. I called in a request for the shower to be unclogged, and it was fulfilled quickly. Hair dryers available for use, so I didn’t need to pack my own. The comforter was quite lovely.
- the time for breakfast is too late, and suggested that they should start at 6:30 am instead of 8:00 am for conference need
How great the staff was and their suggestions!
How simple and clean the rooms were.
I love bunk beds
- Hostel was within easy walking distance to the Amtrak station. The rooms were comfortable with great storage for personal items if you bring your own lock (or rent one for $2). Coffee and great breakfast served.
I really appreciated the Quisby mainly for the people i’ve met there (dedicated to Brooke Mississippi lol) and the beds!!
But generally speaking, everything in The Quisby was excellent!
City House Hostel New Orleans
City House Hostel New Orleans is located in the French Quarter neighborhood in New Orleans, just 0.9 miles from World War 2 Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
French Quarter (Vieux Carré) is a great choice for travelers interested in live music, history and jazz.
- I loved the atmosphere of the hostel and the staff. The people you are staying with and meet cna often make or break your stay and I met some great people at this hostel.
- Great friendly staff who genuinely want to interact with you and lead social outings each night. Location was so close to Burgundy St and walkable to Frenchmen! Happy hour beer every night from 8-9pm was a great way to socialise and meet people before the nightly event. Worth staying here for these reasons, if you aren’t high maintenance then you’ll love and appreciate it.
- staff was really nice, the athmoshere was really good, lively and respectful, the location is really close to french quarter, the building was clean, it was an mazing stay!
- The staff is very friendly, hapy hour and collective activities are great for solo travellers to meet great people quickly and get to know the city fast! I would totally recommend for any solo travellers looking for a great time in New Orleans
Staff was amazing, did a great job making everyone feel welcome and involved in Mardi Gras activities
Location was perfect for the festivities; good access to catch the parades, check out Bourbon Street, etc
NOLA Jazz House
Located in New Orleans in the region of Louisiana, 2.4 miles from World War 2 Museum, NOLA Jazz House features a barbecue and sun terrace.You will find an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 10 miles from NOLA Jazz House.
From the second I walked in I felt super welcome and at home! I was travelling alone and within 10 mins I had new best friends and really fun plans for the night.
Coral was the most amazing host and is now a dear friend (just try get rid of me now!)
Can’t recommend this place enough, I wouldn’t stay anywhere else in N’awlins!!
- The best thing about this place is the staff. They are all so friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff. Great location right by the RTA street cars. 30 mins to French quarter with RTA. $3 round trip all day pass!!!
- The girl at the desk was wonderful. We were greeted with warmth and laughter. My wife and I would love to come back and stay at NOLA Jazz House. The location was right by the train too, which was very convenient. Good times!
- How everyone could answer your questions with what they experienced themselves. Whenever I asked for a place to eat, drink or just overall where to go, their response was “I go here all the time or I’ve been there”. That’s a plus for me.
- From the second I walked in I felt super welcome and at home! I was travelling alone and within 10 mins I had new best friends and really fun plans for the night.
Madame Isabelle’s House
One of our best sellers in New Orleans! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Madame Isabelle’s House offers accommodations in New Orleans.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Great location. Madame Isabelle’s was perfect! Cosy and nice to hang out on the deck or in the backyard. Friendly helpful staff too ?
- Super nice hostel, nice atmosphere, with garden and terrace it was soo relaxing! Would highly recommend it!
- Great hostel in a fab location – walking distance from all major tourist spots. Worth venturing into marigny too for a great night out. Really easy to meet other travellers through regular organised events. Hot tub – breakfast – comfy beds – can’t wait to be back.
- The garden was beautiful, the hot tub and rooms were very clean, and the breakfast was quite good. If I return to New Orleans I will absolutely stay here again.
- Overall, it was great. Bed sheets, towels and a blanket were ready when I got there. Bathroom was clean, staffs were kind. Though it was a dorm for 8 female, the room was big enough since it was combined room. My locker was broken but the staff gave me another one right away. Most of all, this house reminded me of the film ‘the secret garden of Madam Proust’! That made my day:)
Auberge Nouvelle Orleans
One of our best sellers in New Orleans! Offering free Wi-Fi access, Auberge Nouvelle Orleans hostel is in New Orleans, just half a mile from World War 2 Museum. Each room in this hostel comes equipped with air conditioning.The shared bathroom features a hairdryer. A fan, towels and linens are included in every room.At Auberge Nouvelle Orleans hostel there is a garden, barbecue facilities and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a game room and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property provides free parking.The hostel is just over half a mile from Garden District and just over half a mile from Union Station. Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 11 miles away.
Central City is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, culture and food.
- This place pleasantly surprised me. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and I plan on staying there again in the future. The staff was very engaging, helpful, and knowledgable.
- Good free breakfast included (cereal, toast, coffee, DIY pancakes). Clean facilities and thoughtful inclusions like face washers & moisturiser in the bathrooms.
- Excellent value for money. I’ve traveled all over the world and honestly this is probably the nicest hostel I have stayed at. Very clean, friendly staff, and amazing facilities. They give you everything you need while traveling. Also a great hostel to make friends if you’re traveling alone, as they have events every night. Highly recommend!
- Great location for Mardi Gras… street car close by to get to bourbon street… walking distance from food…
- Great great location for mardi gras. Despite the wet weather, the hostel was generally very clean, tidy. Beds/bedding were pretty comfortable for a Hostel. Staff regularly came through to make sure the bathrooms were clean/tidy. While it can get noisy in the 10 room form if others are playing music in the common area, we didn’t have a night when it didn’t quiten down by 11pm for those who wanted to sleep.
IHSP French Quarter House
Featuring free WiFi, IHSP French Quarter House offers accommodations in New Orleans, just 1.3 miles from World War 2 Museum. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
French Quarter (Vieux Carré) is a great choice for travelers interested in live music, history and jazz.
- I liked how the house was near Bourbon Street and the attractions made it easier to walk by!
Staff was amazing and very helpful. I just met Susanna and Connor and they were 5 stars!
Great hostel and location pretty close to the main places to visit.
- Excellent value for staying in the French Quarter. I was in the double room and it was much more than I was expecting for a hostel, with a large private bathroom and two beds. Staff were helpful and there was on-site parking for $20 a night with a locked gate at night.
- The staff is really helpful, namely Jonathan and Nicole. The location is very accessible as it is near the French Quarter.The breakfast was filling. I love the waffle maker.
- We booked a private room thinking we would still have to share a bathroom. To our delight, we had a private bathroom with a claw foot tub! Wonderful! Loved the inner courtyard, too. Location was perfect. Will stay here again for sure and recommend it!
The Atlas House
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, The Atlas House offers accommodations in New Orleans.Each room includes a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff was super sweet. It was a friendly, fun environment. It was in a great location and the trolly was close by.
- Fantastic property in a building with classic New Orleans architecture. Amazing location on the very trendy Magazine Street, and only 10-15 minute walk into the main Downtown area. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and there are planned nights from the hostel most nights of the week which encompass a lot of what New Orleans can provide! Myself and a group of friends stayed in the 4 bedroom private room which was absolutely ideal for us, this room seemed to have more space than the other dorm rooms. I would very highly recommend!
- I liked the atmosphere and the good people I met there
- Staff were great and very helpful. When couldn’t access internet, staff member lent me her phone as hotspot. Private room with comfy bed. Location good with access to pubs, distilleries, coffee houses, restaurants.
Located in nice area, and The stuffs were so kind and friendly.
Free pancakes were so good.
India House Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, India House Hostel offers accommodations in New Orleans. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The staff, as always, was wonderful. The hostel offers a great breakfast. It was a lovely time, thank you.
- The staff are wonderful – communicative, inquiring, and willing to respond to any question or problem. The room was as I expected, nothing much to say about that. But, the overall facility is clean, spacious, and welcoming.
- The ambiance & locals entertaining you with music & stories was amazing.
- I liked the location and the staff, and the general layout of the hostel.
- The community area as well as the food served was amazing. The size of the place allows for so many chances to meet unique people and the culture of the place simply beams off of the walls. Perfect place to stay if you’re eager to get down and dirty in the culture of New Orleans. Memories made there will last a life time. Shout out to Taj the house kitty. You stole my heart.
Top Hostels In Harvey Louisiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Harvey Louisiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Harvey Louisiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Harvey Louisiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!