10 Best Hostels To Stay In Hamacas – Top Hotel Reviews
Hamacas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hamacas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hamacas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hamacas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hamacas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hamacas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Hamacas.
10 Best Hostels In Hamacas:
Hostal Los Aventureros
Hostal Los Aventureros offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel.
- Loved staying here and loving the knowledge of returning after a few weeks! The staff are helpful and friendly, the breakfast (included) varied and tasty, the location is peaceful yet close to the main avenue and city center, the WiFi works well.
- Great staff and perfect location, you can walk to the city center during the day and will be at the restaurants/bars area at night.
- The owner was fantastic to deal with. We checked in late after a horrible bus journey from Asuncion and had the best nights sleep. Close to a lot of great eating destinations.
Location is a bit out from center, but I really liked it: a lot of coffee shops and restaurants nearby. I stayed here two times.
Very helpful staff.
- Very very helpful staff. Especially Thomas the owner. Room was very cosy. Perfect location
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, “Mandarin” offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Viru Viru International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Residencial Ikandire offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Viru Viru International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- very hospitable. The cleanliness wasn’t as high as it could be but everything was perfect apart from that. They let us wash our clothes there for free, and it is very child friendly.
- Exceptional location just steps from main plaza. Colonial building with much architectural character.
- Very good location, just beside the principal square and the cathedral. The best value
- The location was excellent. It’s right off the main square and surrounded by restaurants.
Considering the fact that Santa Cruz is probably the most expensive city in Bolivia and that it can therefore be difficult to find a decent value for money downtown, the Residencial Ikandire does the job. Great central location literally less than a hundred meters from the main plaza (prettiest place in the city and an excellent spot for an evening stroll) but not noisy.
We opted for a double room with a shared bathroom, we thought it was a bit overpriced but the communal shower and toilet were kept clean all day (professional staff). No hot water, but you won’t need it anyway (there are good AC and fan in the room).
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Ibiza offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. The hostel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Viru Viru International Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Ibiza.
- Su personal de la hostal muy buena la atención, limpieza 100 pts. El dormitorio excelente.
- La piscine et l’emplacement (au centre.. Il est difficile de trouver un hotel à relativement bas prix qui offre des deux choses.
- Localização bem próxima do centro,local seguro,café da manhã excelente,elevador e piscina ótimos!
- La Piscina era excelente, las camas muy cómodas y el aire acondicionado era genial!
- A equipe era muito prestativa e sempre atendeu meus pedidos. O ar condicionado (indispensável em Santa Cruz) funcionava bem. A piscina (que não utilizei) parecia muito boa e limpa. A localização é muito boa, somente algumas quadras da praça central. No geral o hotel é simples, mas cumpre bem sua proposta de ter ótimo custo benefício.
La Jara Backpackers Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Jara Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. The hostel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Viru Viru International Airport, 9 miles from La Jara Backpackers Hostel.
- The friendly and helpful staff, spacious garden, breakfast
- It is a really social and nice hostel that has a nice outdoor area with a pool! Everybody is really friendly and the privat rooms are good with some comfortable bed:)
- Hostel Jara was our first stop in Bolivia and we had a very warm welcome. The room and bed were large and clean. We particularly liked the communal area with pool and kitchen. In contrast to many other Bolivian hotels, which advertise with a sun terrace and then only have one area with junk, everything in the hostel La Jara is lovingly designed and you feel very comfortable. The hostel is a little bit out of the city center, but it is very quiet and it is easy to reach the centre. There is also a large supermarket and ATMs nearby. The breakfast is fantastic with fruits, eggs, coffee and much more. We booked the hostel again for our last nights in Bolivia.
- Warm welcome family owners, perfect to wuo travel alone!
- Very frindly staff. Nice swimming pool. Barbique and nice yard plus bilyard. Very good internet and music all the time. Good place for staying in santa cruz.
Casa Centro offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.Each room includes a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Viru Viru International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Backpackers Bed&Bar offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Viru Viru International Airport, 10 miles from Backpackers Bed&Bar .
- Our private room was spacious and clean with it’s own balcony.
- Very friendly staff, good location and descent dorm all for a very low price
- Really comfortable private room with good air con. Just stayed overnight and had a really restful nights sleep.
- All is good except breakfast 🙂 Staff is very nice and friendly. Location is fine – we took a bus from the airport that stopped 3 blocks away from the hostel. We stayed in a double room with own bathroom. We had air conditioning in the room which made a huge difference.
- Good location and good breakfast. The room was nice and it had AC. The bathroom was nice and clean. It has everything to be a good hostel but it still has to improve some things
Nomad 316 hostel
Nomad 316 hostel offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Viru Viru International Airport is 10 miles away.
Liked this hostel a lot! Owner Manuel is very nice, he was willing to drive me to the bus terminal when I left, whoch helped me a lot. Good to know Manuel and Jack are opening up a new hostel under the same name. I was very happy with the facilities that were available (full equip kitchen!), and of course the cat Khaleesi. Already fell in love the first minute.
Also: the hostel felt like a home away from home, and I loved the “luxuriousness” of it: warm shower, big mirror, Netflix, able to buy fruits/vegetables for a small price without having to go out of the house, excellent!
- Nice home converted into a hostel. A lot of the amenities seem new. The beds are comfortable. I like the outdoor patio area. Wifi works ok.
- Location was the best part. I was there only two nights so I didn’t feel really welcome. It was just another hostel. It was good. Not great!
- Everything was super new and clean. The location was great and the staff super friendly
- The atmosphere of this place is what made me extend my stay. I really enjoyed the intimate space and the feeling of being in a homestay or sharing an apartment with friends rather than a regular hostel. The facilities are great and everything is very clean and modern. Mattresses are so comfortable and everything is quite new. I met a lot of great people during my stay here and big thanks to Manuel and Jack for being great hosts and putting on a BBQ one of the nights.
- Liked this hostel a lot! Owner Manuel is very nice, he was willing to drive me to the bus terminal when I left, whoch helped me a lot. Good to know Manuel and Jack are opening up a new hostel under the same name. I was very happy with the facilities that were available (full equip kitchen!), and of course the cat Khaleesi. Already fell in love the first minute.
Jodanga Backpackers Hostel
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz de la Sierra! Jodanga Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. The hostel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Viru Viru International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Location was very central. Near all the things I needed. It’s super clean, with friendly and helpful staff. One of the best hostels I ever been in South America so far!
- It’s probably the cleanest hostel I’ve stayed at in South America (so far). The staff were constantly cleaning and it had a great atmosphere. The pool/hot tub was a nice touch too!
- Cleanest hostel i’ve ever seen! Great English speaking staff, good breakfast. Swimmingpool right in the sun, what else do you want!? Had a great stay!
- The place is very bright, clean and friendly. They have lockers and plenty of more storage space in the dormitories. Breakfast is tasty and everybody was extremely friendly and helpful! I recommend everybody to stay here, it’s really one of the best hostels I saw so far. The common area is comfy and the WiFi is fast.
- Really nice Hostel with a kitchen, pool and amazing beds!
Residencial Javi offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Viru Viru International Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Hamacas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hamacas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hamacas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hamacas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!