10 Best Hostels To Stay In Hallandale Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Hallandale Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hallandale Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hallandale Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hallandale Beach Florida. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hallandale Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hallandale Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Hallandale Beach Florida:
Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm
Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm is a home-style hostel that features free WiFi throughout. The property is set in Hollywood, 9 minutes’ drive or 12 minutes’ bike ride to the beach. Young Circle Park is 2,300 feet away.The shared dormitory rooms include access to a shared kitchen and shared bathrooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free private parking is available on site.The hostel also offers bike hire. Anne Kolb Nature Center is 2.2 miles from Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm, while City of Dania Beach Marina is 3.7 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- It was an amazing, unique and interesting experience to stay there. There were more kitchen supplies than we expected, same in the bathroom. Besides all those advantages, the real highlight was the owner, he is very hospitable, open-minded and a great guy to talk to. He managed us a unforgettable stay 🙂
- Fantastic. The staff is awesome and very helpful. And the location is great.
- The manager was very helpful and accommodating. I frequently use European hostels, and found this homestel to be a good solution for a single traveler as an inexpensive means for a one-night stay close to the FLL airport. Had I stayed longer, I am sure that I would have taken advantage of the bicycles available to explore the area.
Owner provided bicycle for free
- Every think , clean ,very good price , perfect location near the beach
Situated in Dania Beach in the Florida Region, 0.7 miles from Gallery of Amazing Things, Sheridan Guesthouse features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Sheridan Guesthouse features free WiFi.Light cooking is permitted in the kitchen using the microwave, toaster, refrigerator, and coffee machine. A starter kit of toiletries is provided at this self-catering accommodation.Boomer s is 1.6 miles from Sheridan Guesthouse, while Dania Beach Hurricane is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Not one thing a dump 12 people dirty all locals staying there one bath
- Very friendly/helpful staff. Beautiful grounds and quiet and restful atmosphere. Lightning fast WiFi too!
- The staff was very kind. The location is good. The facilities are enjoyable.
- nice quiet neighborhood, garden around rooms, kitchen
- only bed, no attention in the office from 7 pm until 11 am. The manager is rude.
Частный дом offers accommodations in Hollywood.Topeekeegee Yugnee Park is 1.5 miles from Частный дом, and Anne Kolb Nature Center is 2 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Chocolate Hostel
Located in Fort Lauderdale, 23 miles from Miami, The Chocolate Hostel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Miami Beach is 22 miles from The Chocolate Hostel, and Hollywood is 6 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Check-in was allowed early due to issues with flights.
- I informed the property that I would be making a late check in and they ensured that they left the room key for me and also messaged me through booking.com to give me instructions on how to retrieve the keep for room so I was very grateful for this.
- The dorm is an apartment. The location is good- fast food, restaurants, bars, markets, shopping are all within easy walking distance. City bus stop is 1 block- simple and easy way to airport and to beaches. Laundry room is available.
- Close to airport, owners are nice, late night check-in
- Nothing it was not clean they partied all night and I wouldn’t lay my head on the pillows
Located in the Mimo neighborhood in Miami, 8 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Hotel Mimo features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Mimo.
- There are some good restaurants within walking distance- The food is delicious and prices are quite reasonable.
- There was none. Nothing!!!!!! I have stayed in a place that offered nothing.
- Room was nice, good size, everything needed was provided in a room, even a small refrigerator. Other guests were friendly. Motel itself is correct, safe (inside), calm, relaxing.
- Lovely place to stay, loved the decor of the room.
- I am in a dorm room can’t comment on it being romantic place to stay
Crocodhouse is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 26 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Miami Beach is 24 miles from crocodhouse, and Hollywood is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The hostel is very basic, fairly clean, and the receptionist/owner is a super-nice and helpful lady!
Colombian lady was friendly
Place was clean amd well secured
- At night hard to find but after locating the place was clean and served the purpose. The owner was very sweet.
- It was the first time using the service and it exceeded my expectations. The caretaker was helpful, friendly and even treated me to pizza after my trip. Clean, easy and I would stay there again.
- Full kitchen, full living room with tv, free internet,
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum in Miami Beach, Freehand Miami features a restaurant and bar. The hostel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- It’s absolutely adorable. Beautiful interior. Spacious beds, your own little hide away.
- Food in premises was pricey and a little hipster, much better value to eat elsewhere.
- Pool is clear and cool and happy vibed and the sun loungers are comfortable and I didn’t have any trouble getting a bed ever. The FREE PUNCH VOUCHER from front desk between 5-6pm is lovely touch. It changes everyday and is oh-so-good. More like a cocktail made in batch. SHOW YOUR ROOM KEY FOR $5 PUNCH and also for $3 Narraganset.
- Great location, clean and spacious rooms (especially considering we stayed in a dormitory room, which also had two bathrooms), lockers inside the room, comfortable bed, great garden and chillout area, friendly and helpful staff, fun atmosphere.
- Nice garden and pool area. Friendly staff and located quite close to the beach. You can also walk to SB (20 minutes)
The Hotel Deauville
One of our best sellers in Fort Lauderdale! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Fort Lauderdale, Florida hostel has free Wi-Fi. Lauderdale Beach is a 5-minute walk from the hostel, and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park is a 9-minute drive away.Each private room includes cable TV and an alarm clock at The Hotel Deauville. Some rooms have a pool view or a view of the grounds.Barbecue facilities and laundry facilities are available. Guests can also relax by the pool or use the hostel’s free beach chairs to relax by the ocean.The Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is 2 miles away. Coral Ridge Mall is a 3-minute drive and the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 10 miles from The Hotel Deauville.
- I love the entire thing. From I walked in I was impressed. Thank you.
- The staff went above & beyond in being helpful. It was quiet, well-run, clean, comfy, and a wonderful value for the $. Clean pool, nice ambience. A very nice homey change from huge impersonal hotels. Close to the beach. Met some lovely people when I stayed in the female dorm room on 2 different occasions. I’d stay there again in a heartbeat next time I’m in the area.
- Nice stay for a single traveller that needs somewhere affordable to stay for a short term.
- The place is clean and cozy. Super staff,always helping out when needed. Great coffee on the house, clean beds. Every dorm and room was cleaned by staff everyday. 3minute walk to the public beach. Free beach chairs available. I highly recommend to anyone
- The staff was excellent,except the housekeeping held a loud conversation while we were watching a movie
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Rock Hostel is located in Miami Beach, just 0.9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Everything was perfect, this was my first hostel experience and it went way far beyond all my expectations. Love this place, the staff was amazing and also the location was perfect! Totally recommended.
- This was my first hostel experience. I would possibly stay again. I loved the quick and easy check in process. Although I never ate it, I loved the fact that breakfast was included. I also loved meeting people from other states and countries. My food was not stolen from the community refrigerator and there are party bus activities for a very fair price every single day of the week. Loved that there is a safe and an underbed storage that you can buy a lock to secure.
- Free breakfast was great, great location! Lots of opportunities for nightlife. Staff at desk very helpful
- The staff was amazing and attentive! Great attitudes, fun atmosphere, clean linens, and comfortable beds. I will always go back to this hostel. They also offer a party bus and free drinks from 9-9:30 if you pay for them(15-20 dollars. Totally worth it!!) to bring you out to the local clubs! It’s so cool. And they offer cool tours by boats as well at a huge discount.
- Breakfast is pretty good for a hostel. WiFi is only available downstairs, but it works good. We stayed in an only-girls-room and that was clean, quiet and safe.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, HI-Miami Beach offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 1.1 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The location is by far the best this hostel have. The staff is good and nice. Seems very secure and there is always an open bar down the stairs.
- We had a double room with private bathroom. The room was very spacious and the bed king size. It’s only a two minute walk to the beach and the ocean drive.
- The best hostel in Miami!!! Everything is perfect. Super comfy bed. Super nice shower. Super clean. Spacious room. The best location.
- super place, happy for my staying there.. I can’t telling to have more because it was a perfect mix of confort…
- The location of the hostel was amazing! Literally a 2 minute walk to Ocean dr and the beach! By far the best bang for the buck you could ask for involving a short stay.
Top Hostels In Hallandale Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hallandale Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hallandale Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hallandale Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!