10 Best Hostels To Stay In Hacienda Rumihuaicu – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Rumihuaicu is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hacienda Rumihuaicu. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Rumihuaicu. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Rumihuaicu. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hacienda Rumihuaicu right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hacienda Rumihuaicu with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Hacienda Rumihuaicu:
Hostal Colibri Aeropuerto
Located in Tababela, 12 miles from Quito, Hostal Colibri Aeropuerto features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 31 miles from Hostal Colibri Aeropuerto, and Papallacta is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The property was close to the airport which is why it was chosen.
- This is a hostal out in the country, with a lovely garden and a pool (which we did not use but looked very clean). Great place to avoid the city and get a good night’s sleep. Nice breakfast with scrambled eggs.
Property owner is very friendly, he can help you to book meal, taxi, and tours.
Property is very quiet to live, like a garden.
- This is an old style Hostal with a peaceful setting but just a few minutes from the airport. If you do not want/need the city, stay here, surrounded by farmland.
- The room was very clean and had warm blankets. Nice tile floor. We checked in at 10:30pm after a long day of bus travel, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We easily got our ride to the airport at 5:30am.
Hostería Country House Quinta Carlota
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Hostería Country House Quinta Carlota offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tababela. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Quito is 13 miles from Hostería Country House Quito, and Mindo is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 1.9 miles from Hostería Country House Quinta Carlota.
- The facility was comfortable and the was the staff was friendly and helpful. Our rooms were tastefully decorated and the nicest that we stayed in during our stay in Ecuador. The location is kid friendly with a pool and foosball table. the beautiful landscaping attracts many colorful birds, enjoyable for those bird watching travelers. Several Tanagers, vermilion flycatchers and hummingbirds frequented the area during our stay. There was a restaurant on site that served delicious food. And they provide transport to and from the airport.
- The house is located in the countryside near the International Airport of Quito. It takes about 20 minutes drive from the hotel to the airport. It will be a good choice if you have an early flight and just stay over for the transfer. They offer free airport transport service from 6am to 24pm. The room was very big and clean. The house is in a very quite countryside with beautiful view around. The staff replied every message timely.
- Great airport shuttle service, comfortable room with hot shower, lovely staff and tasty food. Quiet environment. Pool and steam room.
The owners were hospitable, the young daughter made us dinner late at night. It was delicious. The room was spacious and clean.
The father drove us to the airport in the morning, and was up bright and early at 0400, ready to go.
- Loved all of the flowers on the property and the staff was wonderful.
Hotel Hostería La Quinta Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Hostería La Quinta Resort offers accommodations in Sangolquí. The hostel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a shops at the property.Quito is 7 miles from Hotel Hostería La Quinta Resort, and Mindo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The room had a bath tub and hot water however when my children turned on the spa green slime came out and ruined the bath and it took 30 mins to run another. The smell from that was horrendous.
- Everything was great, but the love, respect and kindness of Rocio at the front desk was expectacular, she is one of a kind, she made my stay there very nice.
- Absolutely nothing. There isn’t fridge in the room. Friday and Saturday have a lot of noise like a disco in the corridor and superior floor. The relationship between price and facilities is far from the expected.
- muy confortable y fue un fin de semana muy agradable
- El lugar en si, es hermoso y acogedor; los especios son bien aprovechados y distribuidos. La vista que se tiene desde el restaurante hacia la capilla es hermosa. sus espacios verdes son bien cuidados.
Hostal El Arupo
One of our top picks in Quito.Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal El Arupo is located in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Papallacta is 27 miles from Hostal El Arupo, and Tababela is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- I stayed in a standard room and had a very comfy bed and my own bathroom with a good hot shower. The whole place is very tastefully furnished and decorated, with old things such as sewing machines, gramophones, farm implements … The food is great!!! 3 course dinner, and tasty breakfast. Very warm welcome and nice and helpful staff.
- The location, faculties and staff we’re fabulous!
- Location is great, shower really good. Staff friendly
- The hostel is well-located and has good facilities. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are clean. Breakfast was good (eggs, toast, coffee and juice) and the wifi was fast. The staff we friendly and gave us lots of information about the surrounding area.
- This is always our home away from home when in Quito. The location is perfect as it’s on a beautiful and quiet tree lined street yet steps away from Plaza Foch, the beating and fashionable heart of the La Mariscal district. The owners are absolutely lovely and welcoming. Breakfast includes coffee, your choice of eggs, fruit, bread and a fresh fruit juice. Love this place and we always look forward to returning!
Arupo Bed and Breakfast
Arupo Bed and Breakfast is located in the La Mariscal neighborhood in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Papallacta is 27 miles from Arupo Bed and Breakfast, and Tababela is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from Arupo Bed and Breakfast.
- It wasn’t clear when I booked that there are in fact 2 different El Arupo, one is a hostal and one is the bed and breakfast. We were dropped off at the wrong one but at least they are only a couple of blocks apart and it was easy to walk there. The staff seemed very familiar with this issue. The bed and breakfast building is old but everything was clean and worked. They have a lovely courtyard to relax in. The staff didn’t speak English but were polite and considerate. The breakfast was good
- Great location, lovely staff, really good value hotel. Would definitely stay here again thank you!!
- Really beautiful hotel right in the middle of old town – great location. The building is lovely and the rooms are very clean and spacious. Really friendly staff and good breakfast downstairs in the morning
- Great location if your up for a night out. Super friendly staff. Clean place for the value and they were great at being accomidating.
- Spaciousl room. Excellent non smoking room. perfect bathroom.
Hostal L’Auberge Inn
One of our best sellers in Quito! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal L’Auberge Inn offers accommodations in Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Mindo is 22 miles from Hostal L’Auberge Inn, and Papallacta is 27 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The Breakfast and the service was good. We recomended. The garden the kitchen and the pc good facilities and nice.
- Nice location. Easy walk to both Plaza Foch in one direction or old town in the other. Good security — outer door is always locked and they buzz you in based on camera. Very nice and helpful staff, english spoken.
- Great location. Good basic accommodation. Extremely helpful staff. Luggage storage, late checkout, good laundry service.
- Extreme friendly staff, 110 porcent. Everything verry good.
The breakfast buffet with delicious fruits was extra special. The staff were also super friendly and helpful.
The owners of the hostel were an awesome couple with lots of time and loads of patience with their guests.
Located in Quito, 22 miles from Mindo, Hostal Alcala features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from Hostal Alcala, and Tababela is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable with a lot of space. Good breakfast.
The garden was very nice, next door has a lemon tree and humming birds which fly in and sing. It is great value for the price.
The location is ideal it’s just away from the busiest areas, it has everything around it.
- Great Location – walking distance to clubbing area, plenty of restoran nearby, grocery store just next door and walking distance to Mercado Artesanal. Easy public bus ride to old town and Quicentro Shopping Mall (usd 0.25c). Short Taxi ride to Cable car station (Telefiqo) (Usd3.5 Uber) . Wifi speed about 20Mbps upload/download. Reasonable breakfast included (coffee,toasted bread, egg, a piece of fruit and a cup of fresh juice), my room is relatively large for 1 person stay, good enough for two persons as well. Average comfortable bed and cleanness (not bad) with study table. Nice common terrace for breakfast. Free drinking water supply and friendly staff. No issue for me to check-in at 11pm+ at night. Good hot shower.
Great location, amazingly quiet with lovely small courtyard where a hummingbird visits everyday..
Good breakfast. Staff speak no English but are very helpful. Ok to leave luggage. no kitchen facilities for guests.
- Location, many restaurants within walking distance, helpfulness of owners, great breakfast was included
Hostal San Gabriel
Hostal San Gabriel is located in Quito, just 21 miles from Mindo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 28 miles from Hostal San Gabriel, and Tababela is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 10 miles from Hostal San Gabriel.
- This is a good place, the breakfast is great, there is a good peaple.
- The staff were super friendly and hospitable. The place is clean and well-maintained, and in a quiet, safe neighborhood. The bed was comfortable (and had nice heavy blankets–which I needed!). There’s a decent & cheap Colombian casual food restaurant about 3 blocks down the hill at Avenida La America and Rumipamba.
- The owners were particularly friendly and helpful. They allowed us to store our luggage while we visited Mindo.
very friendly and helpful couple/owner
nice balcony with splendid view
- The owners are wonderful and breakfast was great. Nice hot showers!
Sakti Hostal B&B
Located in the La Mariscal neighborhood in Quito, 22 miles from Mindo, Sakti Hostal B&B features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from Sakti Hostal B&B, and Tababela is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from Sakti Hostal B&B.
- Although the bed was only full sized and the shower took a longer time to heat up the water, we were altogether very happy with our stay at Sakti. It was comfortable and in a safe compound. The hosts were awesome. Breakfast was outstanding, and they even made some to go when we had to leave early. Location is good and I highly recommend. Nice that I could use their kitchen for hot water and fridge to store leftovers.
- The hotel is comfortable, the breakfast was so good, the hotel is very nice and well located.
- Nice location, a lovely and quiet spot hidden in busy nightlife zone.
- Cosy rooms around a small garden and the little restaurant (when it’s open)
+ Very cute room
+ just as in pictures
+ Very neat and clean
+ very artistic decor
+ nice hosts but didn’t speak much English
+ good vegan breakfast
+ cute garden and cats
Hostal Maria de Lourdes
Hostal Maria de Lourdes offers accommodations in Tababela. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Quito is 12 miles from Hostal Maria de Lourdes, and Papallacta is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Maria de Lourdes.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Hacienda Rumihuaicu Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hacienda Rumihuaicu to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Rumihuaicu but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hacienda Rumihuaicu. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!