10 Best Hostels To Stay In Hacienda Mera – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Mera is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hacienda Mera. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Mera. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Mera. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hacienda Mera right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hacienda Mera with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Hacienda Mera:
Hostal Terra 3
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Terra 3 offers accommodations in Hacienda La Posta, just 6 miles from Quito. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 21 miles from Hostal Terra 3, and Papallacta is 30 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The price was reasonable. It cost $19.00 for a double bed for one person. The place was very clean though the bedspread was stained and towels were very well worn. The shower was hot which is not always the case in Ecuador. The staff was available at all hours for check-in and appear live on-site. It was in the area where I needed to be. My travel companion was being hospitalized in the clinic across the street.
- El ambiente tranquilo como para descansar después de una jornada de trabajo.
El hostal es agradable. La relación precio-calidad me parece correcta.
No tiene cafetería pero a la vuelta hay tres sitios donde se puede desayunar.
El hostal es muy limpio y el personal educado. Lleguè antes de la hora
de check in pero me ayudaron sin problema. Habían liberado momentos
antes una habitación y me la arreglaron muy ràpido y me la dieron junto
a la que un amigo con el que fui a pesar que reservamos en otro de los
hostales que tienen. Me pareciò bien que no tengan problema en hacer
cambios para satisfacer al cliente. Me llevo un buen recuerdo.
- La habitación estaba muy cómoda, baño con agua caliente a toda hora y el internet funcionaba realmente rápido. Cuando tuve que salir el chico que estaba atendiendo muy amablemente me ayudó con una dirección a la que necesitaba llegar.
Hostal Terra 4
Hostal Terra 4 is located in Quito, 21 miles from Mindo and 28 miles from Papallacta. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Otavalo is 31 miles from Hostal Terra 4, and Tababela is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 9 miles from Hostal Terra 4.
No reviews yet.
Located in Quito, 23 miles from Mindo, Heritage Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Papallacta is 27 miles from Heritage Inn, and Tababela is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly. Location very convinient walking distance to old town.
- Very clean place, friendly personnel, and fantastic value for money overall.
- Great location and very helpful staff. Happy to let us use the courtyard and secure luggage facility after we checked out and were waiting to go to the airport.
- They allow you to leave your luggage in a room for free, so you can travel around. I really appreciated.
- Only a few blocks to Plaza Foch. Very nice breakfast.
Hostal Terra 2
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Terra 2 offers accommodations in Quito, just 20 miles from Mindo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 31 miles from Hostal Terra 2, and Otavalo is 29 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Good location. You can buy many things within 3 blocks around.
- The entire hotel was very clean and the location was excellent.
- Very close to good locations in the north of Quito. The place is very safe.
North of Quito, so far to the City center. But if you just need to go to Mitad del Mundo and then further north to Otavalo/Mindo or other cities this is perfect. The bus to MdM stops a few hundred meters from the hostel. And both La Ofelia and Carcelen bus station are near by.
Also the internet was VERY good, the best we’ve had in 3 months in South America. So first time I could back up my phone in 4 weeks, awesome!
- Really good security. Always felt safe. Staff friendly and helpful. Good value for money. Close to bus station. Clean. Good chinese restaurant close by.
Hostal L’Auberge Inn
One of our best sellers in Quito! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal L’Auberge Inn offers accommodations in Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Mindo is 22 miles from Hostal L’Auberge Inn, and Papallacta is 27 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The Breakfast and the service was good. We recomended. The garden the kitchen and the pc good facilities and nice.
- Nice location. Easy walk to both Plaza Foch in one direction or old town in the other. Good security — outer door is always locked and they buzz you in based on camera. Very nice and helpful staff, english spoken.
- Great location. Good basic accommodation. Extremely helpful staff. Luggage storage, late checkout, good laundry service.
- Extreme friendly staff, 110 porcent. Everything verry good.
The breakfast buffet with delicious fruits was extra special. The staff were also super friendly and helpful.
The owners of the hostel were an awesome couple with lots of time and loads of patience with their guests.
One of our best sellers in Quito! Travellers Inn is located in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Papallacta is 27 miles from Travellers Inn, and Tababela is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from Travellers Inn.
- We liked the location and the staff were very friendly and helpful
- The beds were wonderful and comfortable; excellent value for the beds alone.
- Was met at the door by the manager, (sorry I missed his name) who was friendly and helpful. Speaks good English, which is a help if you struggle with Spanish. Clean rooms, good bed and breakfast. It was surprisingly quiet considering it’s location in Quito, also close to variety of restaurants, shops and markets. Would definitely stay again.
- Clean and quiet rooms, comfortable beds, very attentive staff. The house is charming and located very close to the restaurant and bar area of Mariscal, in easy walking distance. Breakfast is good. Excellent value for money.
- Hotel very helpful when I had to miss one of my nights due to american immigration incompetence. They could have charged me for two nights,as that is what i booked.They did the right thing and only charged me one night.
Arupo Bed and Breakfast
Arupo Bed and Breakfast is located in the La Mariscal neighborhood in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Papallacta is 27 miles from Arupo Bed and Breakfast, and Tababela is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from Arupo Bed and Breakfast.
- It wasn’t clear when I booked that there are in fact 2 different El Arupo, one is a hostal and one is the bed and breakfast. We were dropped off at the wrong one but at least they are only a couple of blocks apart and it was easy to walk there. The staff seemed very familiar with this issue. The bed and breakfast building is old but everything was clean and worked. They have a lovely courtyard to relax in. The staff didn’t speak English but were polite and considerate. The breakfast was good
- Great location, lovely staff, really good value hotel. Would definitely stay here again thank you!!
- Really beautiful hotel right in the middle of old town – great location. The building is lovely and the rooms are very clean and spacious. Really friendly staff and good breakfast downstairs in the morning
- Great location if your up for a night out. Super friendly staff. Clean place for the value and they were great at being accomidating.
- Spaciousl room. Excellent non smoking room. perfect bathroom.
Hostal Posada del Maple
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Posada del Maple offers accommodations in Quito.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 22 miles from Hostal Posada del Maple, and Papallacta is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good, the staff was lovely and Posada del Maple is a friendly spot in Quito. Revisiting the hostal after many years was a highlight on my journey in South America.
Nice hostel,cozy and full of flowers. Friendly staff.
Overall I would recommend it, BUT the shower is not hot and sometimes not even warm. At the reception I was told they are aware of this problem but won’t fix it.
Moreover, it says that the kitchen is available from 8am until 9.30pm but that’s not true: NO free use of the kitchen, it’s locked and only the staff has access.
- Staff was really great, room clean, good location, comfy bed
- It is nice and cosy. Makes you feel at home when you walk in. It is clean and the people there are really nice. The breakfast is not really big but it is enough to still your hunger I would say. At least for me. We had a private balcony, which was really nice but even without the private one there is enough space to sit outside or inside and enjoy the time. We came by car and there was a garage for one car, which was perfect. It is really close to Plaza Foch but still far away to have a quiet night when you want to sleep. Towels were provided.
- nice breakfast, free baggage storage, spacious layout and room, TV
Rincón Familiar Hostel Boutique
One of our best sellers in Quito! Rincón Familiar Hostel Boutique is a colonial-style house built in 1720, considered a heritage construction, offers accommodation in Quito, only 350 feet from the Plaza Grande. Guests can enjoy the property’s patio and terrace, offering views of the Panecillo. There is free high speed WiFi access.Rooms at Rincón Familiar Hostel Boutique feature a colonial-style decor, parquet floors, a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private or shared bathroom with towels.Guests can enjoy American Breakfast at the cafe or taste local food. There is also an on-site snack bar.Bolivar Theatre is 350 feet from Rincón Familiar Hostel Boutique, while Sucre Theatre is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 12.4 miles from the property. Airport shuttles can be arranged for additional charges.
Centro Histórico is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, churches and history.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff very helpful and friendly. I would stay here again.
- It’s a lovely little oasis of peace in the middle of Quito.
- Breakfast of a warm cheese croissant, eggs, and fresh juice was great. The location was perfectly central in Old Town and the staff was very helpful.
- A very nice property in the heart of old town, charming colonial building, always felt safe.
- Excellent location within easy walking distance of the historical centre’s main attractions.
Located in the La Mariscal neighborhood in Quito, 22 miles from Mindo, Discovery Quito features a sun terrace and views of the garden.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from Discovery Quito, and Tababela is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Clean hot showers. Friendly staff. Basic but nice breakfast. Location is excellent for Mariscal bars etc. Good value for money.
- Free breakfast was a croisant eggs and tea or coffee and a banana. The staff were so nice. The place is very close to everything
- The location is very good. The room were big. Breakfast included. Had good time there
Good location if you want to stay in the area of bars and clubs.
Very helpful staff especially the night shift.
Double room on first floor (‘Cotopaxi’)has the right size and light.
I loved everything.
Great team, all very clean and Confortable.
Thanks so much.
Top Hostels In Hacienda Mera Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hacienda Mera to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Mera but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hacienda Mera. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!