10 Best Hostels To Stay In Hacienda Macacona Ica – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Macacona Ica is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hacienda Macacona Ica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Macacona Ica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Macacona Ica. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hacienda Macacona Ica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hacienda Macacona Ica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Hacienda Macacona Ica:
Hostal La Achirana
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal La Achirana offers accommodations in Ica. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Family Home for Travelers
Family Home for Travelers offers accommodations in Ica.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Staff extremely friendly and great, very comfortable place and super comfy beds. Excellent little place to stay.
In this hostel you really feel at home since the moment you arrive.
I really enjoyed my stay and felt part of a Peruvian family for two days. Really recommended!
- Incredibly friendly staff made me feel right at home.
- By far the cleanest hostal I have ever stayed in. The family was very welcoming and made sure that I was entertained and well taken care of. I speak no Spanish and they were able to communicate effectively in English. Safe neighborhood.
- Everything was perfect! Friendly and helpful owners. The room was very clean. They helped me with tours and also to book the bus for my next destination. A small shop was right in the corner where you can buy cheap food amd drinks! I really enjoyed the stay there. Its really the best hostel i stayed so far!!! Would recomment to everyone!
Desert Nights Hostel
One of our best sellers in Ica! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Desert Nights Hostel offers accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The discount for the restuarant was amazing. Best food in town. Also the kitchen in the hostel was awesome
- It‘s directly in Huacachina and the food in the restaurant is pretty good. The wifi works well in the common area (not in the room though).
- Nice dorms, hot shower, good location, nice roofterrace
- We stayed here for 1 night in an 8 bed dorm. The dorms was spacious and clean as were the shared bathrooms. Check in/our was easy and straightforward. The restaurant attached served tasty food at a reasonable price and you get a 10% discount when staying at the hostel. We would definitely stay here again!
- The place is modern and the situation around the Oasis is good . You can buy your bus tickets. You can also use the swimming pool of the ecocamp on the other side of the road
Mr. Llama Lodge
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Mr. Llama Lodge is located in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or pool. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.
- Staff was very helpful with everything. Good location. Nice pool.
- The hostel is located right in front of the lake, next to the dunes. It has a huge swimming pool, the rooms were basic and clean. Booking a tour was really easy and much cheaper than with local agencies.
- The shower was hot, staff were friendly and not to pushy for tours.
The staff were particularly helpful and accommodating. They were able to arrange dune buggy tours for us and also arranged a taxi for us back to Ica town to catch our bus.
Room was basic but spacious, clean and comfortable
Although not directly located on the lake it is a short walk (like a minute) to the lake and 5 minutes to all the restaurants
- They didn’t speak English and were still working on their hostel which was not ready to welcome guest
One of our top picks in Ica.Featuring an outdoor pool and a garden with hammocks, Banana’s Adventure offers accommodation with free WiFi in Huacachina oasis in Ica. The commercial area is 1.9 miles away.All guests booking at Banana’s Adventure are provided with daily breakfast, having 3 different options. All guests are also provided with a tour per day, which can consist of a Dune Buggy Tour, a Barbecue Dinner or a Wineries Tour.Providing a tranquil environment, the rooms in Banana’s Adventure feature either private or shared bathroom facilities.Guests at Banana’s Adventure can order regional dishes at the restaurant. The 24-hour front desk can arrange additional activities such as a Nazca Lines Overflight or a Ballestas Islands boat trip.Banana’s Adventure is 2.5 miles from the bus station and 3.1 miles from the main square. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Beautiful view of the sand dunes and pool. The food was amazing and the staff were great!
- The hostel was exceptionally clean. We stayed in a double room which felt like a hotel. Great shower and comfortable bed. Really liked the bar and pool area downstairs – great backpacker vibe. The food was great in the hostel as were the drinks – great value espresso martinis! The staff were nice, especially Ernesto who was always super friendly and made a real effort to learn our names, and always provided great service! We enjoyed the convenience of the activities being included.
- Stay includes a complimentary BBQ or sandboarding trip- more like a hotel than hostel!
- An activity included, breakfast, veg options in their large menu
The atmosphere was perfect also the pool.. chilling time
Very good people
Albergue Basari offers accommodations in Ica.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The family was very kind and the room was beautiful. Nice little green area in front as well, small shops and places to eat are near by, still you’re away from the hassle of the center of Ica and it’s at walking distance from Huacachina. I absolutely recommend it.
- Very nice localization surrounding by the desert and far from the noisily and crowded oasis of Huacachina and near at the same time just 30 minutes by walk and 10 minutes by taxi. The accommodation is perfect with space, good rooms and bathroom, kitchen and a big terrace with sofa, barbecue. The owners are perfect they are the best point of our stay in Ica/Huacachina you will have the impression to be a part of this beautiful family full of love and happiness. And if you need help they will help you as much as they can they have show us the good place to go and all services administrations. Well thank you for everything and see you soon.
- Una buena experiencia, grato ambiente, ubicación a 10 min del centro, barrio muy tranquilo se podía estar hasta tarde en el parque al frente del hostal. Atendido por su dueña, quien fue muy cordial, nos dió tips y recomendaciones de los lugares que visitabamos. Muy limpio y cómodo, fue una excelente estadía, nos fuimos felices. Lo recomendamos totalmente.
- Muy cerca a las zonas turisticas de Huacachina , y accecicke al centro de Ica, zona muy segura durante todo el dia.
- Beatriz la dueña en todo momento nos ayudó, incluso se prestó a llevarnos a Huacachina y a la terminal de bus.
Wild Olive Guest House
One of our best sellers in Ica! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Wild Olive Guest House offers accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Good location, kitchen; posible to cook tap water for cofee/ tea.
- Big rooms, very friendly personnel, perfect location directly to the oasis next to nice restaurants, excellent breakfast (no buffet though, you must choose one option from omelette, eggs, pancakes or fruit salat – portions are very big), very clean, big common areas (kitchen, living room with tv and couches), enough water pressure in the shower
- Good communal space with sofas and arm chairs. Quiet at night.
- Lovely room. Restaurant is great with 10% discount. Bit noisy (all Huacachina!)
- Very friendly and helpful staff, quiet room, excellent location
The Upcycled Hostel
One of our top picks in Ica – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, The Upcycled Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
The nicest staff we have encountered in Peru so far-very helpful and welcoming!
- It’s almost like this hostel is the true oasis out there in the desert, and not the touristic village that lies 15 minutes from there. It is just wonderful. It holds the middle between backpacker paradise and the ultimate beech bar. Staff is amazing, you can order food all day, the view is incredible, well ill stop using superlatives, just go there.
- Great hostel, clean, very good breakfast and the staff were very kind. The pool area is great to chill and spend the day.
- We had a great stay here. Couldn’t fault it everything was great from start to finish. William was really helpful and the food was great. Coco the dog is an added bonus.
The room was a little hot but there’s fan. And room was clean.
The hostel was so far from hwacachina but i took a taxi or tuktuk about 5 sol or walk about 15min.
- Beautiful property
One of our top picks in Ica.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, El Boulevard offers accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We really liked Toninho especially, (one of the staff members). He made everything more fun for everybody !!!!! Thank you !!
Super friendly staff. We were traveling with two young kids, and the staff were great with interacting with the kids.
Having a pool was a huge plus when traveling with kids.
Breakfast was good. It’s simple; eggs, bread, coffee and juice, but its better than a lot of the other breakfasts we have gotten at hostels.
Rooms are pretty spacious, and a cleaner comes daily.
- Clean, good wifi, hot showers and lovely staff. Good location right on the oasis.
- Huacachina was one of our favourite towns on our trip. The hostal was nice and clean, decent breakfast and was better than I was expecting – good value for money.
- Very nice personal, excellent location, nice rooms, good breakfast
Hostel Sand and Lake
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostel Sand and Lake offers accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. The hostel also provides bike rental.
- Everything! The people who work there are very professional, smile alot, and very nice! They speack little english but they manage to communicate with you as much as they can.
- Enjoyed our stay here! It’s a great spot considering the limited options that are actually in Haucachina. I would consider this more of a Hotel than a Hostel as I don’t believe there are any shared rooms. We had a private room with a double bed and it was nice. Its right in the heart of the action so it is loud at night and you have to keep the windows open to keep cool so we brought earplugs, tied one on before going to bed and slept fine! The restaurant downstairs is a fun spot that has decent food/drinks too (pizza was good)!
- It was directly in the Oasis. The staff was nice and the food was tasty.
- Pros- mostly clean, good location, nice people, food was good
The room and bed were nice
The bathroom and shower were clean and hot water had good pressure
It’s very close from the lagoon and restaurants
Top Hostels In Hacienda Macacona Ica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hacienda Macacona Ica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Macacona Ica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hacienda Macacona Ica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!