10 Best Hostels To Stay In Hacienda de la Soledad Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda de la Soledad Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hacienda de la Soledad Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda de la Soledad Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda de la Soledad Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hacienda de la Soledad Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hacienda de la Soledad Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Hacienda De La Soledad Andalucía:
Hostal Sevilla Santa Justa
This guest house is just 1,000 feet from Seville’s historic Judería district and Santa Justa Train Station. It features free Wi-Fi and a terrace with lovely views.Hostal Sevilla Santa Justa offers some rooms with a private bathroom and others with shared bathroom. Some come with a TV, while irons and hairdryers can be requested from reception.Guests at Hostal Sevilla Santa Justa can buy tickets for Flamenco shows, city tours and river cruises at the 24-hour reception. Private parking is offered nearby.Hostal Sevilla Santa Justa is a 15-minute walk from Seville Cathedral. The Real Alcázar and Casa de Pilatos Palaces are located less than 0.6 miles away.
- comfortable bed and other facilities such as USB charger..and free shampoo and shower gel. you can only carry a bag then living in. There is a supermarket right on the corner.
- Good location for train travelers. Close to many restaurants. Recently renovated it seems, everything is very clean. A/C is available in the room. Very good for people with limited accessibility or in wheelchairs.
- Brand spanking new renovation. Jose Luis was an exceptional host and made us most welcome. Able to park for free at the hotel. Only a 10-15 walk to the heart of the centre.
- Hôtel très bien rénové, très propre et confortable.
- Idéalement situé à 10 min de la gare et 15 min du centre historique. Établissement complètement rénové, très propre, avec ascenseur et très bien équipé. Tout est neuf, serviettes en quantité, produits de toilettes et sèche cheveux. Lit très confortable. À noter que c’est un petit hôtel pas une auberge. Réception 24h, accès sécurisé, calme et bonne isolation.
Colegio Mayor Careu – Women Only
Colegio Mayor Careu – Women Only is situated in Seville, within 1.7 miles of Plaza de España and Archivo de Indias. Situated conveniently in the Bellavista-Palmera district, this hostel is located 2.1 miles from Triana Bridge – Isabel II Bridge. Plaza de Armas is 2.4 miles away.All rooms in this women-only hostel are fitted with a kettle. Selected rooms are fitted with a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. Guest rooms at Colegio Mayor Careu – Women Only feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Isla Mágica, Aquopolis and Seville Aquarium. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Samay Hostel Sevilla
One of our best sellers in Seville! Located in Seville, 2.4 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville, Samay Hostel Sevilla features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Feetup Samay Hostel.
- They had rooms for just women, and some for mixed. Rooftop area was good.
- Employee are very nice, The room also very comfortable.
- Stuff was UNBELIEVABLE helpful, thank you guys! Hostel is beautiful, room is big, breakfast is great, view from the window is lovely.
- The hostel is very cool and the staff is great, friendly and helpful. Location is perfect. Heavy doors between the rooms so it’s not that noisy although a lot of people move around at the hostel.
- I liked the place as it was very close to the center.
Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla
Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla is located on the Reina Mercedes University Campus in Sevilla, a 10 minute walk from María Luisa Park. It offers simple, air conditioned rooms and a central patio.The staff at the hostel’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Seville and the surrounding area. Packed lunches are also available upon request.A buffet breakfast is served every day in the Inturjoven Sevilla’s bright breakfast room. It also offers vending machines, and there are places to eat and drink on the university campus.Regular buses to historic central Sevilla stop within a 5 minute walk of the Albergue Inturjoven. Here you can find the beautiful Alcázar Palace and the Giralda Tower.
- Breakfast was good. Very clean. Room nicer than we thought it would be. We like to walk to see sights so it was very easy to get to the park and Plaza. Neighborhood felt very safe.
- The staff are lovely but it is a government institution so they don’t have much leeway if you have an issue with the accommodation.
- The room was clean and spacious, same goes for the bathroom.
- Need support hot water for drink all day or everning time.
The Hostel was really clean and the parking is good.
We could park in front of the Hostel for free(almost impossible to do it in Sevilla) and the area looks safe and quiet. Breakfast average but we appreciate they offer plant based milk option, another thing you don’t find often in Andalusia.
Lemon Garden Hostel Sevilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lemon Garden Hostel Sevilla offers accommodations in Seville. The hostel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Olympic Stadium, Seville is 3.2 miles from Lemon Garden Hostel Sevilla, and Navy Museum Seville is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Lemon Garden Hostel Sevilla.
The staff on reception were really friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean. The buffet breakfast and evening meals are very nice.
While we were there Iris even organized a special night taking us to the Féria, she took us to parties, took care of us and gave us a really special local experience. She is a very special person and this is a wonderful hostel!
- Super clean and good looking hostel, friendly staff
I enjoyed the light and power plug for each bed as well as the locker. The bed was really confortable with very nice sheets and pillow.
For 2.5 euros, the breakfast was good with fruits and yogourt in a room full of light.
The neighborhood is very nice, quiet and peaceful with an easy access to the city center even walking.
- The location is perfect for walking everywhere and from the bus stop that connects directly with the airport. The staff very helpful and friendly. With my husband we stayed in a share room with four beds and it was ok. My friends, on the other hand, stayed in a room for 8 people so they couldn’t have enough rest or good sleep. I really recommend the breakfast for 2,5 euros per person. It’s a small buffet with all you need for starting the day. And they have free sangria from 18.30 to 19.30 every day!
- Friendly staff, nice kitchen, garden, rooftop. A good place to stay (take some earprops with you)
- The staff on reception were really friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean. The buffet breakfast and evening meals are very nice.
For You Hostel Sevilla
Housed in a restored 18th-century building, For You Hostel Seville offers modern and functional rooms in Seville City Centre. There is free high-speed WiFi available throughout.The property features both private and dormitory rooms. Each bed has a private locker, a reading lamp and individual sockets. All private bathrooms have a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries; 1 set of towels and bed linen are provided.Plenty of shops and dining options are in the surrounding streets; and guests have also access to a fully-equipped shared kitchen. Other facilities includes a typical Andalusian patio.For You Hostel Seville boasts a traditional interior courtyard with a fountain, where several activities are organized. You can walk to Seville Cathedral and La Giralda in Barrio Santa Cruz within 15 minutes; Real Alcazar is 0.6 miles away.
- I booked a bed in a 4-bed-room and the reception couldn’t find my booking so I got a free upgrade to a family room. It was phenomenal. The rest of the hostel looked very clean, stylish and welcoming too.
- The ambience and the location of the hostel. It was really clean and bright place with most comfortable beds ever !!
- The bed is cool, with energy, light and USB connection. And you get much more privacy in you bed with the curtain. The kitchen is very nice with all equipments working well.
- Excellent bed with privacy, excellent shower. Every thing is clean, neat, & modern. They provide nice and clean white towels, modern facilities, and excellent staff. Thanks forever a wonderful stay!
- The hostel was very modern and clean. I liked the privacy curtains on the beds.
The Boutike Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Boutike Hostel offers accommodations in Seville.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Olympic Stadium, Seville is 2 miles from The Boutike Hostel, and Navy Museum Seville is 0.6 miles away. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Very well located within walking distance from all the sights. Helpful staff at the reception (especially Marta!), excellent breakfast and good sleeping quality.
- The gym, rooftop terrace and the central location!!!
- Location was the best bonus of this property. self service breakfast.
- Lovely room with balcony, bed was very comfortable, good shower with toiletries provided, breakfast was fantastic and staff were very helpful. Classy but trendy decor, 24 hour access, 10-15minute walk from everything. This is a small hotel punching way above its weight, it was wonderful.
- Nice location. Friendly and helpful staff, we got some problem with the toilet and it was solved efficiently. Wifi has really good connection. Good value for money. Room is bigger than my expectation.
Toc Hostel Sevilla
Toc Hostel Sevilla is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Seville, just 2.4 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great location, walking distance to everywhere! Facilities were really modern and up market for a hostel and staff were really friendly and helpful
- The location of the hotel is amazing! just a few steps away from Seville Cathedral and Alcazar palace, they have a fingerprint room lock system which very user friendly!
- Location. Staff very helpful. Bed soft and comfortable. Room very clean
- Everything…. Especially the security and the design of the room
- Staff very helpful, great facilities. Excellent location.
Hostal Museo is a typical 19th-century building, situated in a quiet square next to Seville’s Fine Arts Museum. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at Hostal Museo are functional and air conditioned. They all include a plasma-screen TV, a safe and a private bathroom. At reception there is a fridge, a hairdryer, an iron, and an electric kettle that guests can use.The Museo Hostal is within a 15-minute walk of Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower, while the Maestranza Bullring is around 0.6 miles away. The property offers guided tours of the Old Town and Santa Cruz District.Seville Bus Station is located in Plaza de Armas Square, just 1,300 feet from the guest house. Airport buses leave from here.
Good location. Nice and tidy. Staff recommended good restaurantes.
Book tickets to Alcazar in advance to avoid queues.
- central location, nice area of Seville, cozy room, extremely friendly staff, overall excellent value for money
- Immaculately clean and nice hot shower! They loaned us a kettle and mugs we could use for entire stay.
- There were no catering facilities at the hostal so food questions do not apply.
- The entrance had nice decor. The staff were nice. The room was okay.
- Good location. Nice and tidy. Staff recommended good restaurantes.
Black Swan Hostel Sevilla
Black Swan Hostel Sevilla offers accommodations in Seville. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olympic Stadium, Seville is 2 miles from Black Swan Hostel Sevilla, and Navy Museum Seville is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Black Swan Hostel Sevilla.
- Fantastic location.. awsome staff .i highly recommend this property !
Staff and roof garden.
Staff was incredible
- The kitchen is big and beautiful; the terrace is very nice, as well as the common area
- It’s really nice. The staffs are really nice. And the hostel offer free breakkfast, sometimes free dinner and free Flamenco. The bathroom also very clean.
- Every thing. The location, the view on the common area on top of the building especially.
Top Hostels In Hacienda De La Soledad Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hacienda de la Soledad Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda de la Soledad Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hacienda de la Soledad Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!