10 Best Hostels To Stay In Hacienda Auquigrande – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Auquigrande is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hacienda Auquigrande. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Auquigrande. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Auquigrande. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hacienda Auquigrande right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hacienda Auquigrande with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Hacienda Auquigrande:
Hostal El Arupo
One of our top picks in Quito.Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal El Arupo is located in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Papallacta is 27 miles from Hostal El Arupo, and Tababela is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- I stayed in a standard room and had a very comfy bed and my own bathroom with a good hot shower. The whole place is very tastefully furnished and decorated, with old things such as sewing machines, gramophones, farm implements … The food is great!!! 3 course dinner, and tasty breakfast. Very warm welcome and nice and helpful staff.
- The location, faculties and staff we’re fabulous!
- Location is great, shower really good. Staff friendly
- The hostel is well-located and has good facilities. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are clean. Breakfast was good (eggs, toast, coffee and juice) and the wifi was fast. The staff we friendly and gave us lots of information about the surrounding area.
- This is always our home away from home when in Quito. The location is perfect as it’s on a beautiful and quiet tree lined street yet steps away from Plaza Foch, the beating and fashionable heart of the La Mariscal district. The owners are absolutely lovely and welcoming. Breakfast includes coffee, your choice of eggs, fruit, bread and a fresh fruit juice. Love this place and we always look forward to returning!
Hostal L’Auberge Inn
One of our best sellers in Quito! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal L’Auberge Inn offers accommodations in Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Mindo is 22 miles from Hostal L’Auberge Inn, and Papallacta is 27 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The Breakfast and the service was good. We recomended. The garden the kitchen and the pc good facilities and nice.
- Nice location. Easy walk to both Plaza Foch in one direction or old town in the other. Good security — outer door is always locked and they buzz you in based on camera. Very nice and helpful staff, english spoken.
- Great location. Good basic accommodation. Extremely helpful staff. Luggage storage, late checkout, good laundry service.
- Extreme friendly staff, 110 porcent. Everything verry good.
The breakfast buffet with delicious fruits was extra special. The staff were also super friendly and helpful.
The owners of the hostel were an awesome couple with lots of time and loads of patience with their guests.
Hotel Hostería La Quinta Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Hostería La Quinta Resort offers accommodations in Sangolquí. The hostel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a shops at the property.Quito is 7 miles from Hotel Hostería La Quinta Resort, and Mindo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The room had a bath tub and hot water however when my children turned on the spa green slime came out and ruined the bath and it took 30 mins to run another. The smell from that was horrendous.
- Everything was great, but the love, respect and kindness of Rocio at the front desk was expectacular, she is one of a kind, she made my stay there very nice.
- Absolutely nothing. There isn’t fridge in the room. Friday and Saturday have a lot of noise like a disco in the corridor and superior floor. The relationship between price and facilities is far from the expected.
- muy confortable y fue un fin de semana muy agradable
- El lugar en si, es hermoso y acogedor; los especios son bien aprovechados y distribuidos. La vista que se tiene desde el restaurante hacia la capilla es hermosa. sus espacios verdes son bien cuidados.
Hostal Colibri Aeropuerto
Located in Tababela, 12 miles from Quito, Hostal Colibri Aeropuerto features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 31 miles from Hostal Colibri Aeropuerto, and Papallacta is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The property was close to the airport which is why it was chosen.
- This is a hostal out in the country, with a lovely garden and a pool (which we did not use but looked very clean). Great place to avoid the city and get a good night’s sleep. Nice breakfast with scrambled eggs.
Property owner is very friendly, he can help you to book meal, taxi, and tours.
Property is very quiet to live, like a garden.
- This is an old style Hostal with a peaceful setting but just a few minutes from the airport. If you do not want/need the city, stay here, surrounded by farmland.
- The room was very clean and had warm blankets. Nice tile floor. We checked in at 10:30pm after a long day of bus travel, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We easily got our ride to the airport at 5:30am.
Hostería Country House Quinta Carlota
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Hostería Country House Quinta Carlota offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tababela. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Quito is 13 miles from Hostería Country House Quito, and Mindo is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 1.9 miles from Hostería Country House Quinta Carlota.
- The facility was comfortable and the was the staff was friendly and helpful. Our rooms were tastefully decorated and the nicest that we stayed in during our stay in Ecuador. The location is kid friendly with a pool and foosball table. the beautiful landscaping attracts many colorful birds, enjoyable for those bird watching travelers. Several Tanagers, vermilion flycatchers and hummingbirds frequented the area during our stay. There was a restaurant on site that served delicious food. And they provide transport to and from the airport.
- The house is located in the countryside near the International Airport of Quito. It takes about 20 minutes drive from the hotel to the airport. It will be a good choice if you have an early flight and just stay over for the transfer. They offer free airport transport service from 6am to 24pm. The room was very big and clean. The house is in a very quite countryside with beautiful view around. The staff replied every message timely.
- Great airport shuttle service, comfortable room with hot shower, lovely staff and tasty food. Quiet environment. Pool and steam room.
The owners were hospitable, the young daughter made us dinner late at night. It was delicious. The room was spacious and clean.
The father drove us to the airport in the morning, and was up bright and early at 0400, ready to go.
- Loved all of the flowers on the property and the staff was wonderful.
One of our best sellers in Quito! Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, History Hostal is located in the Centro Histórico neighborhood in Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Mindo is 22 miles from History Hostal, and Papallacta is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 12 miles from History Hostal.
Centro Histórico is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, churches and history.
- The room was large and comfy bed. The staff spoke no English but were friendly and happy to help. Breakfast was just ok. The hostel was right in the centre of town.
- Private room and bathroom for a cheap price was great. The hostel is in a great location and I was excited about the restaurants nearby (Hasta la vuelta señor is close and delicious Ecuadorian food).
- It is in the old part of Quito and all main tourist attractions are just few minutes walk away. Also the metropolitan bus station is 200 meters away
- Great location, terrific staff, very clean, very safe.
- The staff was very nice but nobody speaks English, the breakfast was good and nice building, nice area. Hot water and good wifi
Hostal Maria de Lourdes
Hostal Maria de Lourdes offers accommodations in Tababela. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Quito is 12 miles from Hostal Maria de Lourdes, and Papallacta is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Maria de Lourdes.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Terraza
Located in Quito, 1.3 miles from Foch Square, Hostal La Terraza features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 12 miles from Hostal La Terraza.
No reviews yet.
Hostal del Piamonte
One of our best sellers in Quito! Hostal del Piamonte is located in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from Hostal del Piamonte, and Tababela is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The people make this place special even more than the facilities do
- Excellent staff and friendly and pleasant. Excellent location
- The location near Mariscal Foch Plaza was great! The staff were friendly and helpful.
- El personal muy atento, amable y agradable. La ubicación muy buena.
- El desayuno estuvo bien, pero muy poco y pocas opciones.
Located 1,650 feet from the metro station, Aleida’s Hostal offers free Wi-Fi and breakfast in Quito. There is a fully equipped common kitchen. An on-site restaurant and garden are featured.The rooms in Aleida’s Hostal feature either private or shared bathroom facilities.Aleida’s Hostal is 19.3 miles from the Mitad del Mundo monument and 1,650 feet from Foch square. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 9.9 miles away. Free private parking is possible upon reservation.
- The location is perfect, the rooms are very well kept and comfortable and most of all the hospitality is incredible! They really make you feel at home and give you all the info you need to enjoy Quito.
- Elena, my host was so friendly and accommodating! I had a private room and a shared bathroom and everything was very nice and clean, and the bed was super comfortable!
- Very helpful amd friendly owner. Clean, comfortable and good value for money. Quiet safe location.
- Everything was perfect! The hostel interior is cozy. The owner, Elena, is super kind and hospitable!!! On my first day she even accompanied me to my conference venue on a public bus. Her breakfasts were very healthy and delicious (especially I liked the baked bananas with cheese).
- Old house turned into bed and breakfast. Elena the manager is always there to help you. Stayed in a shared room, pretty basic but ok.
Top Hostels In Hacienda Auquigrande Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hacienda Auquigrande to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Auquigrande but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hacienda Auquigrande. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!