10 Best Hostels To Stay In Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan:
Indy Home Cafe
One of our best sellers in Thongsala! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Indy Home Cafe offers accommodations in Thongsala. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shops at the property.Ko Tao is 28 miles from Indy Home Cafe , and Ko Phangan is 3.7 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 12 miles away.
Really great hostel
The beds are confortable. Good localisation. Staff really nice and helpful ! I highly recommend this hostel 🙂
The place is run by Aof. An extremely friendly thai guy, very helpfull. The other guys on the staff are also very friendly and they serve great coffee (espresso, cappuccino), great breakfast and nice smoothies.
If you’re looking for a clean dorm-room (good matress!) and a great coffeeplace to hang out: go to Indy Home Cafe!
- We only stayed for one night to be close to the pier but it was comfy and clean so no complaints
- Extremely friendly owners, did best to make us feel comfortable. Pretty close to pier, no need in taxi. Clean room, no insects. Own cafe, awesome breakfast (so many beacon!).
- The staff was amazing,they cleaned the room every day and the coffee was amazing
- Really great hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated on Koh Phangan, Anya house offers both private and dormitory rooms and free WiFi. The hostel is 1,950 feet from Thong Sala Pier where guests can take a ferry to visit the surrounding islands and mainland.All rooms include a shared bathroom.Thong Sala Beach is about a 10-minute walk away. Restaurants and bars can be found nearby the property.
- Every single detail was put with love. It was so cosy clean and warm! The location is perfect for tourism. Close to the pier, restaurants and accesible to many places.
- The people were really nice! Good rooms and very close to the pier
Meme s’il est bizarre d’accéder à la chambre individuelle en traversant le dortoir, l’hôtel est bien équipé et idéalement situé. Salle de bain et chambre propres.
Staff très sympa. Bon wifi.
- Super süßes Hostel mit sehr nettem Personal. Dir Matratzen sind sehr bequem, dir Bäder sauber und die AC funktioniert sehr gut.
- Nos sentimos muy cómodos en el lugar. Muy familiar y excelente trato. Nos quedamos en habitación privada, se nota que es un lugar recién estrenado. Todo nuevo y con aire acondicionado. El baño super limpio y con Shampoo y jabón disponibles para los huéspedes
The Pink Homes
One of our best sellers in Thongsala! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Pink Homes offers accommodations in Thongsala, just 28 miles from Ko Tao.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 3.9 miles from The Pink Homes, and Chaweng is 13 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 12 miles away.
- Perfect emplacement, the owner is very nice and breakfast is amazing !
- i was received by an egressive man, when i requested for a quiet room he was rude and told me that if i wanted a quiet place i should go to a 5 star hotel, the location was appropriate for me to leave the island, cause its 5m from the pier, but very ugly and noisy.
- The room was perfect, it had everything you would need for a few nights stay.
- basic accomodation good for one night sleep before the early morning ferry.
- Nice place. You can see that they try to take of it and keep a good standard. Bed is comfy, shower is hot.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Run’s House is located in Baan Tai, just 28 miles from Ko Tao.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Ko Phangan is 3.9 miles from Run’s House, and Chaweng is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from Run’s House.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nine-Nine Hostel offers accommodations in Ko Phangan. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find valet parking at the property.Ko Tao is 28 miles from Nine-Nine Hostel, and Chaweng is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from Nine-Nine Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Bigboss Hostel is located in Thongsala, just 28 miles from Ko Tao.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 3.9 miles from Bigboss Hostel, and Chaweng is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Its the first hostel you see when you get out of the ferry. Personel is really friendly and helpful as well
- I just felt at home and got all kinds of help with anything i could imagine along with super friendly staff! The vibes tend to be perfect there aswel. Would defs recommend if you want to do some tours, rent a scooter, party or just don’t have a clue what you want to do.
- The staff was amazing! I enjoyed a few drinks one night with them before going to the Full Moon Party. They were extremely helpful as well. The bed was very cozy, room was comfortable, and bathrooms relatively clean! It was an enjoyable experience. It’s also right across from the pier so that’s convenient.
- The staff is simply amazing and made my stay even better. I stayed there for the full moon party and even if it is a little far from the beach where the full moon party takes place, the location is pretty good. It is close to the main peer and many good beaches are within walking distance. The rooms are quite small but this is not a problem. The staff is always approachable and just really great. They gave us body paint before the full moon party and we had a good time with them before we left for the party. I would always go back when I am at Koh Phangan.
We liked that it was right in front of the port/harbor… so it was really convenient for us not to depend on public transportation or taxi to get to our 5am ferry.
We booked this hostel for the Full Moon Party. They had free painting for you to paint yourself, and a group set up so people will go all together to the party in taxis that cost 100 baht/person.
We liked that there was a problem with the bathroom and the person in charge came right away to fix it.
A/C and fan worked very good, alhtough you need to put it in 17C to make it work (we left it in 16ºC for a while and it wasn’t working).
There is a seven eleven nearby and many shops and options too, since this area, Thong Sala is like a downtown area.
Sucasa Port Hostel
One of our best sellers in Thongsala! Sucasa Dorm is located in Thongsala, 28 miles from Ko Tao and 3.9 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Chaweng is 13 miles from Sucasa Dorm, and Lamai is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from Sucasa Dorm.
Very friendly staff, always there to help you.
Free water and coffee
- It is incredibly close to the pier so it is perfect to stay if you have an early ferry the next morning. It is very good value for money but you get what you pay for. Everything is very clean and you get free drinking water and coffee. The staff were very friendly and happy to help either any problems I had.
Everything was perfect. The manager help me with the streets.
Its a person very kind. People in thailand no kind, so its worth it
Great location,100 metres from pier. Nice town. Only planned to stay 2 nights but stayed 4.
- The owner was so kindness and help us a lot. The location are super comfortable as near by the pier. The room was clean and safe as it have lock to keep your important thing. It’s value money.
- Very friendly staff, always there to help you.
The Pier Bar and Homestay
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Pier Restaurant and Guesthouse offers accommodations in Thongsala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ko Tao is 28 miles from The Pier Restaurant and Guesthouse, and Ko Phangan is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very nice Spanish lady that runs the place. The interior is very good. Amazing amazing shower. The best you can imagine. Good outside places to chill out. Very close to the pier.
- Lovely place to stay, chill atmosphere, loads of cool people, i will definitely come back!
- Really nice atmosphere! Lujsa is a great host, lovely people and great price. 🙂
- We had such a good time at the Pier, the location is great, near everything and the staff and atmosphere there is very cool. Great place and very economic. Will definitely come back and recommend it to friends who want to visit that wonderful island.
- The hangout areas are awesome, we spent a lot of time playing cards in here. With a scooter ( which you can rent at the accommodation) you can reach any beach in a couple of minutes and the food market is pretty close too!
Phangan Barsay Hostel
Phangan Barsay Hostel is located in Thongsala, 28 miles from Ko Tao and 3.5 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Chaweng is 13 miles from Phangan Barsay Hostel, and Lamai is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The owner runs his business on his own and he’s doing great 🙂 his services and everything at Phangan Barsay were excellent for me and friend. Another thing to add Somtum (papaya salad) and Thai food just opposite the hostel was really good 🙂
Everything as expected. We came for the full moon party so didn’t spend a lot of time in the hostel.
100 BHT taxi to the party per person.
- The owners are so nice. It was a pleasure to stay there. Beds are comfortable. Very nice lobby area. Lots of space. ?
There wasn’t any of the 2/3/4 day minimum stay rule, which was awesome. The place is renovated and clean, even the shared toilets. There was a nice common area where travellers can hang out and relax. There’s also individual power outlets and lockers.
There are rules to ensure that partygoers from Haad Rin do not dirty the place or cause a nuisance. That’s pretty important in a place where you know almost all your guests are out to go wild on a full moon night.
- The bed was comfortable and each bed had a small reading light and power plug. Short walk to the pier area, the food market and the Saturday walking street.
Featuring free WiFi, Taya’s place offers accommodations in Thongsala. The hostel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ko Tao is 28 miles from Taya’s place, and Ko Phangan is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from Taya’s place.
- Great value for money loved free breakfast was really tasty
- I could come and go as I pleased. There was a place for me to park my scooter.
- Great location, very friendly and welcoming staff, good value
nice breakfast and helpful/kind staffs.
next time ill differently stay this place again.
i had ferry to take in the very early morning .
and staff made a breakfast box for me and told me to have it on the ferry.
he gave me a ride to the pier dispute it was it was 6am.
- The staff are super friendly, the breakfast is really good and the location is a 5 minute walk from the pier.
Top Hostels In Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Haad Chao Phao Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!