10 Best Hostels To Stay In Guyuria Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Guyuria Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Guyuria Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guyuria Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guyuria Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Guyuria Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Guyuria Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Guyuria Basque Country:
Featuring a garden, Usandi Aterpetxea is located in Ziortza-Bolibar. The hostel provides mountain views, a terrace, and free WiFi is available.Bilbao is 30 miles from the hostel, while Getaria is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The building was super cool and right in the middle of a quaint little town in the mountains. Responsive staff and nice big room and bathroom
- In the middle of nowhere, charming little village, on the way of pilgrims to Santiago, magic atmosphere
- On the Camino route with great facilities. More than one bathroom and shower and host was lovely
- Rafa the owner is a gentleman and made us feel so welcome to the Basque region. We had walked the camino and this property is 5* luxury compared to other hostel properties of the same price. Thank you Rafa from your 3 Irish girls.
- The property was very clean and nice! We arrived quite late at night and they were accommodating for our late arrival. No problems, it was a breeze (:
Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika
Located in Esquerica, Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. The property provides meeting and banquet facilities and free WiFi.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Bilbao is 18 miles from Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika, while Barakaldo is 19 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles away.
Allowed to park the car on the road outside
Breakfast was included
- The location and the house itself are great! The host is very nice and the little dog Lolita is the best 🙂 Thank you for the breakfast!
- The property is gorgeous and feels like you’re in the country. The resident dog, Lolita, is a gem. I liked the outdoor kitchen and seating and the ability to buy the items I wanted to cook. Decent prices.
- Super clean. Spotless. €6 for a bottle of surprisingly tasty wine. Bedroom with shower was modern. Water was hot. Towel provided by alburgue host. Funky outdoor kitchen for pilgrims use.
- It was clean, could cook your own food, ingredients were available at the private little shop. Limited but you could have a meal. Very clean.
- Allowed to park the car on the road outside
Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea
Located in Arantzazu, Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea has a garden. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at this property.Rooms include a shared bathroom, while selected rooms include a terrace and others also feature a mountain view.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The hostel has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea, including cycling and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Bilbao is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from Albergue Mandoia Aterpetxea.
- Un alojamiento en plena naturaleza, tranquilo y con un gran anfitrión.
- El lugar, la atención, la limpieza. Es un lugar completamente recomendable.
La habitación tenia un tamaño adecuado y dos ventanas bien situadas, la cama era bastante cómoda.
El precio bastante ajustado.
Zona del jardín ideal para tomar el aire o desayunar.
Wat een geweldige lokatie, Echt fantastisch. Warm Onthaal. We hadden ons wel vergist in de afstand van de bus (ov) naar deze plek, 2,9 km steil omhoog lopen is niet te doen (hahaha). Gelukkig heeft de buurvrouw ons naar boven gebracht, maar we hadden ook kunnen bellen met de eigenaar.
De avondmalen waren van zeer hoge kwaliteit…. ik zeg vijf sterren en zeker doen. TOP!!!
- Muy cordial y cercano ,cumplió todas las expectativas que quería y alejado de la civilización .
Albergue de Peregrinos Gerekiz
Offering free WiFi, Albergue de Peregrinos Gerekiz is located in Morga. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen and a shared lounge for guests.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Morga, like hiking.Bilbao is 17 miles from Albergue de Peregrinos Gerekiz, while Barakaldo is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Koikili Aterpetxea offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ochandiano, 21 mi from Bilbao.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests may make use of the shared kitchen for an extra charge.The hostel also offers bike hire. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 14 mi from Koikili Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- The staff were very friendly, serving breakfast extra early on the day of our race. And they took care of our dog for a day. Breakfast tasty and bed comfy.
- Spacious room with good choice of nearby bars, restaurants to eat; tasty healthy breakfast with plenty of choice.
- The staff / owners are really attentive and amazing people. They have a profound knowledge of the region and were very helpful. Definetely a place to relax, enjy nature, away from the usual touristic spots but with an inmense range of possibilites, from hicking to swimming, trekking, and all of that with the outstanding bask country hospitality and food.
- The hostel send us an entry code in case we would check in very late. It wasn’t the case, but still very helpful. The location is very nice: in the middle of the center of the village, close to a bunch of local tapas bars. The hostel is very new and if you don’t mind sharing a bedroom with others, this is good.
- I went off before breakfast , next time ill stay more time
Lekeitio Aterpetxea Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lekeitio Aterpetxea Hostel offers accommodations in Lekeitio, just 2,650 feet from the town center; there is a bus stop 650 feet away.All bright rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with shower. There is a gift shop at the property.An array of activities is offered in the area, such as horse riding, windsurfing and diving and more tourist information and materials are provided at reception.Set on the mouth of the river Lea, the property is within 1 hours’ drive from San Sebastian, Bilbao and Vitoria. A public parking is 350 feet away.
- The location was easily walkable into town, and the proprietors were very friendly and helpful. We had a private room with private bathroom, and it was quiet and spacious. The breakfast had all the basics. There is free parking nearby. We were very happy we stayed in this area of the country and with such nice people.
- Very clean, the owner very kind, helpful and informative.
- Very lovely owners, very clean, roomy downstairs common area with kitchen. Cute balcony off of our room. On the edge of town, walkable but not noisy like being more central.
- WAY BEST of 30 albergue I’ve stayed. New, clean, great family owners.
- By far the best night and rest I had in my trip. I traveled through Madrid, Toledo, Costa Vasca and Portugal. Josu (my host) made me feel as I was in my own home (very appreciated after 3 weeks on the road). The room was fresh and clean, the bed comfortable and the bathroom great. As it is a Hostel, they don’t give you shampoo and conditioner. Josu gives you great advice about what to do and where to eat. Enjoy it!
Albergue Trinkete Etxea
Offering simple dorms with free Wi-Fi, Albergue Trinkete Etxea is located in Lekeitio, less than 350 feet from the sea. A 7-minute walk from the nearest beach, it features a communal lounge area and a computer room.Each dorm at Albergue Trinkete Etxea has heating and access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen is included in the rate and towels are available to rent.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Lekeitio, within 5 minutes’ walk of the hostel. The town’s port is just 650 feet away.Located in Bizkaia’s Lea-Artibai province, Lekeitio is surrounded by pretty coves, beaches and seaside towns. Bilbao and San Sebastián are just over an hour’s drive from the hostel, while Gernika is only 14 mi away.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Quiet neighborhood. Short walk to center.
- great facilities, very well organized and super clean.
- The staff was very friendly. The location is great- very central. We loved the balconies.
- Super friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, considerate guests, clean and secure. Great value for money and perfect location.
- El personal.la atencion recibida por Miren…majisima..
BBK Bilbao Good Hostel
This modern hostel is set 5 minutes’ walk from Bolueta Metro Station. It offers 3 outdoor terraces, a free buffet breakfast and free Wi-Fi. 1.2 mi south of the city center.Bright dormitory rooms BBK Bilbao Good Hostel are all adapted for disabled guests. Each bunk bed has an individual locker, light and plug, while shared bathrooms have a hairdryer. Sheets are included and towels can be hired.You can prepare meals in the kitchen and the hostel has 2 lounges with TV, DVD players, books and games. There are computers with free internet connection.The center is 5 minutes’ metro ride away and buses around the city stop 150 feet away.The BBK Bilbao is 15 minutes’ walk from Atxuri Train Station and 10 minutes’ walk from Larreagaburu Park.
- The staff at this hostel were so extremely kind and helpful! From the front desk to the custodians, all were so nice! The hostel is pretty awesome, clean, great patio, spacious rooms, big social room. Not to mention the hostel price comes with a breakfast buffet!! It was so good and all for a great price. The metro is just a five minute walk away and gets you to the middle of the city or anywhere you need. I would definitely stay here again!
- I love this place:) The stuff is awesome, the building is nice, clean and modern.
- Very comfortable, spacious and clean. Possibly the nicest hostel I’ve ever stayed in.
- The bed was comfy, staff were very helpful: gave me a map and told me where to visit
- New and modern facility close to metro and market; fit for disabled and blind people; rooms with huge lockers
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Located in the heart of Bilbao Historic Center, 350 feet from Santiago de Bilbao Cathedral, Quartier Bilbao Hostel offers rooms with free WiFi.Including bunk beds, all rooms have individual reading lights and lockers. Bed linen is provided, and towels can be rented for an additional charge.Other shared facitlies available at Quartier Bilbao Hostel include a rooftop terrace, a TV lounge with vending machines, and a kitchenette where the self-service continental breakfast is available.Set in a pedestrian street, this hostal is just 150 feet from the Ribera Market. Plaza Nueva is 400 feet from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, while El Arenal Park is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 mi from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- The staff were super understanding and helpful. Agreed for early check-in and for early breakfast the next day. Would highly recommend this place.
- The staff was super helpful in Spanish and English. They helped us plan our weekend and told us about local event. They even provided us with locks. Breakfast was a lively and delicious event, and the overall atmosphere was very welcoming.
- Everything was amazing from the location to the staff. I love everything about my stay in Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Everything was great. Location was ideal. Full kitchen was helpful.
- Loved the space downstairs and the breakfast. Super cozy and easy to feel at home.
Ganbara Hostel is in the heart of Bilbao’s historic quarter, on one of its famous Siete Calles, or Seven Streets. It serves a free breakfast, offers free Wi-Fi and features a 24-hour front desk, 2 communal lounges and a shared kitchen.Each of the simply decorated, modern dorms at Ganbara Hostel has heating, air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linens and lockers are included. Guests can rent towels at the front desk.The hostel also has a laundry room, and there are 2 TVs, a Wii, games and DVDs in the lounge area. There are also vending machines, luggage storage and tourist information available at the front desk.The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Basque Museum and nearby Casco Viejo Metro station. Buses to the famous Guggenheim Museum stop a 10 minute walk away.Bilbao Train Station is less than half a mile from the Ganbara.
- Amazing location and servicr. Very generous breakfast and comfy lobby
- Super location, kitchen well equipped, friendly staff, breakfast is good.
- There are several common areas for sitting and relaxing or visiting with other guests. The WiFi was very strong. Breakfast was good. The hostel has various activities scheduled during the week. They supply a good city map and are knowledgable on how to get around. Our 4 bed dorm was laid out well and the lockers were easy to access. Good water pressure in the shower and a sm dressing area.
– The location is superb.
– The staff are friendly and helpful.
– Having a full kitchen for cooking is nice.
– The common area is quite comfortable and a great place to socialize, or, in my case, watch the World Cup with others.
– The luggage storage and being allowed to hang out in the common were a big help on the day of my departure, as it was raining quite heavily.
- Good location, lights at every bed and free breakfast. The room had a bathroom and was clean. The stay was okay for the price paid.
Top Hostels In Guyuria Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Guyuria Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Guyuria Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Guyuria Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!