10 Best Hostels To Stay In Golondrinas Chubut – Top Hotel Reviews
Golondrinas Chubut is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Golondrinas Chubut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Golondrinas Chubut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Golondrinas Chubut. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Golondrinas Chubut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Golondrinas Chubut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Golondrinas Chubut:
Hostel y Cabañas Pehuenia
One of our best sellers in El Bolsón! Hostel y Cabañas Pehuenia is located in El Bolsón, just 8 miles from Lago Puelo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing.
- Friendliest staff in the world. Free breakfast included.
- The price from booking.com without taxes was final even though paid by cash. Internet was available inside of first (from the hostel side) cabin but braking frequently. The interior design is beautiful. Cabin has a sink & kettle. The heater worked well. The owner let us use a stove in her old kitchen and lend us a baking pan. It is centrally located.
- The couple is extremely friendly, thank you for the advices! The kitchen outside is also really nice.
- Good central location. 10 mins from the bus stop. Really nice family running the hostel with advice on local activities.
- The family who live here were so friendly and lovely and made us feel welcome from start to finish! Amazing value for a private room with great comfy duvets. There is a warm common area where we were lucky to meet some other travellers and enjoy some wines, dinners and chats. Everyone just seemed very relaxed and friendly in this home, we loved it. Cute dogs and a puppy! They even lent us sleeping bags so we could go up Cerro Piltriquitron and stay the night in the refugio. Breakfast wasn’t meant to be included but teas and coffees with bread and jams were left out for us every morning. Bonus!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Huala Hostel offers accommodations in Lago Puelo, just 9 miles from El Bolsón. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
The hosts were excelent. Responsive and helpful.
They let you feel at home.
We liked the artistic decoration and atmosphere of the house.
No TV in the room but it didn’t matter for us.
- El parque , las habitaciones y la muy buena predisposición de la.dueña ..muy lago puelo…
- Esta ubicado en un hermoso lugar, el desayuno era super completo, y la ambientacion del lugar es bellisima, una paz absoluta, quiero volver ya!!
- todo muy confortable y la atencion excelente. la ubicacion es ideal para ir al parque nacional y visitar el lago o hacer alguna actividad de montaña.
- Precioso lugar, todo muy agradable, cálido y placentero. Las habitaciones, las vistas desde las ventanas, el parque, la amable atención de Dalva… el pan casero con nueces…
- The hosts were excelent. Responsive and helpful.
Hostel El Mirador
Located in El Bolsón, 7 miles from Lago Puelo, Hostel El Mirador features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony.There is a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- Friendly staff, English speaking, mountain surrounding, spacious, clean, well equipped kitchen, music all day, large garden, optional breakfast
- Plenty of outdoor space to lounge in. Nice dining area. A calm and friendly hostel.
- We originally only planned on staying here one night. We loved the place and people so much that it turned into a 3 night spot. They family that runs this place we’re very welcoming. They were excited to help us plan our stay in bolson. The cleanest bathroom I’ve stayed in. They had a great lookout of bolson town, only a minutes walk. And the asado they cooked!! 😬 You have to make sure you plan your stay on a Saturday night. They cook this huge chunk of asado with sides and have a family meal.
- Lovely welcoming hosts, and a relaxing homely feeling.
- The hostel was fantastic. Super friendly staff, clean rooms, and great views.
El Pueblito EcoHostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. El Pueblito EcoHostel offers accommodations in El Bolsón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
The big garden with a lot of hamacs.
This hostel was very clean, also t has the best kitchen I had in a hostel so far.
The staff was wonderful !
- Cool vibe. Great shower facilities. Would stay again
- Chilled, clean, well organised selling good local produce
- In a beautiful location, lovely staff, great food and beautiful CATS!
We loved this place! Beautiful hostel, surrounded by mountains. We stayed in the estrella cabana (shared bathroom) and loved it – great space, very clean. Shared bathroom was also very clean with great shower. Wifi worked well in main hostel – hit and miss in our room.
Very sociable place too. We would return.
- The big garden with a lot of hamacs.
Featuring free WiFi, La Yeska offers accommodations in Lago Puelo, just 5 miles from El Bolsón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and PS3. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and fishing.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Joy Hostel offers accommodations in El Bolsón. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
La Casa del Arbol – Hostel El Bolsón
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casa del Arbol – Hostel El Bolsón offers accommodations in El Bolsón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental.
The staff!!!, they made the atmosphere in the hostel, friendly, chatty and absolutely welcoming.
The garden, the breakfast, the owners availability to answer questions, the general atmosphere, appreciated the lockers. Also loved the proximity to everything.
- Hostel has a very good location, it is nice and clean.
- It’s a good location if you’re taking the bus to El Bolson and have a quick stop in town.
que me hicieron sentir muy bien con buenos tips para las salidas, y siempre dispuestos a dar una mano, el desayuno era la hora en la que nos juntábamos para planificar nuestras salidas-
Volvería a el hostal y lo voy a recomendar por su calidez
- El personal es genial. Fue un gran placer conocer a Sergio
- The staff!!!, they made the atmosphere in the hostel, friendly, chatty and absolutely welcoming.
Posada del Buscador
Posada del Buscador offers accommodations in El Bolsón.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
- The staff were very helpful and the place had a nice home kind of vibe
- Nora was very friendly and warm. The location in el Bolson is perfect.
- Excelente atención por parte de la dueña,Cama cómoda, buena calefacción, baños amplios. Solo hice noche pero volvería sin lugar a dudas.
- La atención y el buen trato de Nora, la buena onda del lugar. La ubicación excelente, muy cerquita del centro y de los lugares más ambientados de El Bolsón.
- Totalmente recomendable, la ubicación es excelente, la habitación matrimonial muy linda y cómoda y una gran calidez de su gente. Definitivamente volvería a hospedarme aquí!!
La Posada de Manuel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Posada de Manuel offers accommodations in El Bolsón, just 7 miles from Lago Puelo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.
- La cabaña es hermosa y confortable. Excelente atención y precio.
- Muy buena atención de Manuel. Lindas y nuevas instalaciones. Limpio.
Muy cálida la atención recibida por parte de Manuel y de Norma. Además fueron muy profesionales en cuanto a la posada. Las instalaciones excelentes.
La ubicación es genial, no está en pleno centro pero muy fácil acceso.
Lo super recomiendo!
- La atencion de los dueños, Manuel y Norma, es excelente! Muy amables y predispuestos a solucionar cualquier cuestion que haga mas agradable y placentera la estadia. Una ubicacion muy cercana al centro, en las habitaciones camas comodas, limpieza y orden cada dia. Incluso un lugar donde cocinar con muchas prestaciones, y por supuesto baño con ducha y toallas incluidas. Repetiria mi estadia en un futuro sin dudarlo. Mas que recomendable.
- la gentillesse de Manuel et Norma , ce sont des gens adorables. Je recommande vivement cette adresse , auberge de jeunesse dans un cadre vraiment sympathique.
La Casa del Viajero Hostel
Located in El Bolsón, 8 miles from Lago Puelo, La Casa del Viajero Hostel features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- A nice little house, with a nice garden and veranda. I had a big bed on the first floor. Quit some privacy because of the curtains. Breakfast was basic but complete, with dulce the leche.
- Augustin is very nice, we stayed in a private cabaña which was cool, the breakfast is good, the location is quiet and the wifi works very well (though only close to the main building)
- The Breakfast was amazing… fresh bread, marmalade, milk and juice every day. I also could use some eggs from the chickens of the house! Also the staff is very friendly and try to help wherever they can.
- It was really quiet, their is a lovely dog and the owner is really thoughtful
- Unfortunately me and my husband were both unwell when we arrived at La Casa del Viajero and we can’t thank Agustin enough for looking after us. My husband ended up having to go to hospital and Agustin was kind enough to drive him there and wait with him whilst he waited to be seen. He also drove me to the hospital to visit him and even went back in his own time – twice – to check he was OK. We originally planned to stay two nights but extended this to six nights whilst we both got better and it was the perfect place for us to do that. We had a private double room which was cosy and comfortable and our own kitchen and bathroom as the hostel was quiet.
Top Hostels In Golondrinas Chubut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Golondrinas Chubut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Golondrinas Chubut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Golondrinas Chubut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!