10 Best Hostels To Stay In Glenvar Heights Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Glenvar Heights Florida is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Glenvar Heights Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glenvar Heights Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glenvar Heights Florida. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Glenvar Heights Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Glenvar Heights Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Glenvar Heights Florida:
Located in the Mimo neighborhood in Miami, 8 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Hotel Mimo features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Mimo.
- There are some good restaurants within walking distance- The food is delicious and prices are quite reasonable.
- There was none. Nothing!!!!!! I have stayed in a place that offered nothing.
- Room was nice, good size, everything needed was provided in a room, even a small refrigerator. Other guests were friendly. Motel itself is correct, safe (inside), calm, relaxing.
- Lovely place to stay, loved the decor of the room.
- I am in a dorm room can’t comment on it being romantic place to stay
Miami Beach International Hostel
The property is 2 minutes’ walk from the beach. Miami Beach International Hostel is located in Miami Beach, just 1 miles away from Lincoln Road. Guests can enjoy a drink or a a meal at the on-site restaurant and bar.Guests have access to the hostel’s front terrace, communal kitchen, and games room during their stay. Guests are also welcome to join the hostel’s nightly events to clubs.Every guestroom has a private bathroom, and private or shared rooms are available. Free transfer services are also available at the property, and car rental services are offered.Miami International Airport is 11.2 miles away while the Miami Beach Convention Center is 8 minutes’ drive from the property.
- There really wasn’t anything I liked. Some of the front desk male staff is helpful and friendly housekeeping but I started to become “allergic” to the loud constant Spanish speaking around me even in the kitchen where they sit and talk.
- Easy check-in. Lovely staff. Location is PERFECT. Hostel was cheap and great value for what they offer. Great for solo travellers like myself.
- The position of the hostel, the people, the murales in the hostel, the room was quite nice but….
- THE GUYS AT THE CHECK IN DESK CUTE AND POLITE , BREAKFAST . JUST A BAGEL AND APPLE PLUS COFFE, BUT THERE IS A NICE FIVE DOLLAR BREAKFAST SPOT AROUND CORNER
- I did not like anything in this place except for maybe one of the housekeepers
The Hostel in South Beach
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This South Beach hostel is 2 minutes’ walk to the beach. Guests can enjoy free WiFi in public areas and a light complimentary breakfast served daily.All accommodations at The Hostel in South Beach feature a private bathroom and a dining area. A cable TV and lockers are also included. All private rooms are off campus, a 5 minutes’ drive away from the main building.Access to a full kitchen and a 24-hour reception is provided at The Hostel in South Beach. Guests can mingle and relax during a daily happy hour, movie nights, and game tournaments in the games room.Guests will be 2 minutes’ walk from the Wolfsonian-Florida International University museum and 1 miles from Flamingo Park and Pool. The Hostel in South Beach city centre is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The location was perfect and there was a good general atmosphere, always something to do, never bored
- Bruno, Paul, and Art are the best customer server!!!!! They do their best to please you! They have good new mattress. The cleaning ladies did a very good job!???
- If you go to Miami Beach alone, The Hostel is a perfect place to stay, meet a lot of people, make new friends, have always fun, party and in general enjoy your time! Stuff is very nice and helpful and the location is perfect – 2 blocks from the beach.
- the best thing I like is the location, which brings a lot of convenient stores, fast food restaurant and different restaurants, etc
- Hostel made an effort to hold an event every night – either pub crawl, pool competition or movie night etc.. nice to have the option to do something
SoBe Hostel & Bar
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, SoBe Hostel & Bar offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 350 feet from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Good location, close to the beach. Fair breakfast for a hostel. The staff tries to help. They accept guide dog inside the rooms which is amazing!
- Hot showers. Great food. Excellent staff. Perfect location. Very safe.
-the best hostel ever!!! A year ago it was my first experience to live in hostel, and I ‘m back)
-super staff thanks to them it’s not just a place where you can sleep and take shower (as it is at many other hostels), it’s party hostel, it’s your home!
-it’s really clean! really clean!!!!
-I love this queues for breakfasts and dinners, crazy announcement for nights’ parties
-great location! close to everything you need in Miami beach)
This hostel is located in a very good place, 5 minutes walking from the beach and from South beach downtown.
The staff is super funny, kind and helpful.
You have a good breakfast included and dinner too (even if it is more difficult to get).
It is clean and the bedrooms are fine.
- Good value for the money. Locker was large enough for an “oversized carry-on” (something you can fit in overhead bin on large plans but need to gatecheck for puddle jumpers). Friendly staff. Party bus was hella fun.
Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hostel, and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden.
- The staff and people staying at the hostel were friendly. Easy check in and check out. Good access to wifi and computers in lobby.
- The wonderful, amazing other hostel guests, Jerry, Chris, Dee, Bo and many others…What a squad!
- Hospitality, Hot Showers, Friendliness, Nigtlife VIP
- Staff is friendly, nightly events, meeting great people
- Virginia “V” was very helpful in getting us settled. We had a small problem with our air conditioning and she corrected the problem very quickly. She is one of those people that will make a good stay into a great one. Thanks V!
Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only
Located in Miami Beach, 0.4 miles from Lincoln Road, Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only features a spa center and hot tub. The hostel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Holocaust Memorial is 0.6 miles from Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only, and Miami Beach Convention Center is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The place combines a great bar, a nice small spa/sauna and a hotel. Good idea and good realization. The so called CRATES (woodboard rooms sharing the bathroom) are cheap and you barely get what you pay for. Bed was comfortable and I used the earplugs to have a good night’s sleep.
Loved the staff
Loved the bar
Loved the entertainment
Loved the other guests
- Great location and very nice staff. Cool vibe and bar in evening.
- This is not your standard room. It is more like a hostel. But the rooms felt secure, there is even a free safe, and the room felt cleaner than many chain hotels. And the bar downstairs had a fun vibe. The spa was also very clean and well appointed.
- Personnel incroyable, activités très intéressantes
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Miami Hostel is located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, just 0.6 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
Great hostel! The rooms where nice and didn’t feel crammed. Many places to sit and relax outside of the rooms.
The location is great and it’s close to everything. And the free trolley that goes around Miami Beach stops right outside the door.
The staff was very nice and helpful!
- First time at any hostel. The hostel was gorgeous loved the walls and great atmosphere. Clean and neat.
The hostel itself was very nice, it had cameras which made me feel safe and the receptionist girl was super- nice and helpful!
The location is good, but a good 15 min walk from the beach.
It was also really quiet which i really enjoyed. If you’re looking for a party hostel, keep looking, but if you are after a quite spot in Miami, this is your place!
- Free breakfast, nice live area with free snooker, staff are really helpful, 20 min walk to the beach, nice quiet area, stayed in the 12 bed dorm which was spacious.
- Very clean, friendly staff, good Location not far from Publix, good coffee at breakfast
- Great hostel! The rooms where nice and didn’t feel crammed. Many places to sit and relax outside of the rooms.
Posh South Beach
Located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, 0.4 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Posh South Beach features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Posh South Beach.
The one of the good things to stay here was that i could meet many people from different countries and talk.
Housekeepers were always cleaning our room, restroom an so on.
Breakfast was really nice and you have a free drink every night and
Whenever you want new clean towels and earplugs as well
- The Location was amazing. Plus I am vegan and they have a vegan restaurant in the building.
I love the modern and very clean amenities. Someone is always cleaning day and night. The kitchen, bathrooms and common areas are the best I’ve seen in any hostel-and I’ve been around the world
Beds are sturdy and comfortable
- It was different and I met new people made friends
- Very close to everything and a block from the beach. Good bar.
- The one of the good things to stay here was that i could meet many people from different countries and talk.
Jazz on South Beach LLC
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hostel is less than a 5 minute walk from the beach and Miami’s Art Deco Historic District. Features include a continental breakfast and airport shuttle services.Shared bathrooms are provided in each room at Jazz on South Beach. Lockers and safe deposit boxes are also available.A terrace with umbrellas and barbecue facilities is found on site at the South Beach Jazz Hostel. A 24-hour front desk and concierge service are also offered.Miami International Airport is 10 miles from the hostel. Ocean Drive’s dining and nightlife is less than a 5 minute walk away.
- The pancakes served in the morning were amazing! Very close to the beach, which was awesome. I met a lot of different, new people, so that was cool.
The guys have cheated me.I made the booking by mistake and inform them within few minutes.Still they charged me cancellation fees.
Never stay there…Cheats
- Was very easy to find. Is located very near to beaches, restaurant and shopping store. Good space in bath, rooms and lobby.
FULL OF ROCHES.
The beds are very thin they hurt the back.
Some of the staff was incredibly rude, like they take JOY in the way they treat Guests.
price: really cheap.
location: perfect if u want to go to the beach
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Loft Hostel offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just half a mile from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Loft Hostel.
- The hostel is, indeed, really well located. Close to the beach and many good places (restaurants, clubs, etc).
- The staff was amazing all around the door man Jose is always amazing and the staff as a group deserve awards Angel the manager and the whole crew are top notch
- This place was nice but they took to much money off my card and couldn’t tell me why
- Location was really good; few minutes walk from bus stop and few minutes walk to the beach
- Everything! It’s a wonderful place, new, clean, quite. The best hostel in Miami
Top Hostels In Glenvar Heights Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Glenvar Heights Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Glenvar Heights Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Glenvar Heights Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!