10 Best Hostels To Stay In Gama Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Gama Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Gama Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gama Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gama Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Gama Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Gama Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Gama Cantabria:
Albergue Finca El Mazo
Set in the Marismas de Santoña Nature Reserve, in Rada, Finca El Mazo is hostel with a swimming pool and restaurant. It offers rooms and wooden cabins with free WiFi.This simply decorated accommodations has views of the mountains and gardens.Outdoor activities such as canoeing, cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside. Bike rental is available on site, and packed lunches can be prepared for you. Laundry facilities are available at the property.The sandy beach at Laredo is 5.6 mi from Finca El Mazo and the city of Santander is 28 mi away.
- La piscina muy limpia y el sitio agradable y cómodo. El desayuno sencillo pero muy rico. Precio calidad bueno.
- La amabilidad de la anfitriona, el espacio, todo normal.
- El trato del personal, la tranquilidad y el lugar.
- EL SITIO, LA UBICACION, LOS JARDINES, LA PISCINA, ESTA MUY BIEN
- Muy rural , muy bonito y un sitio en donde poder relajarse junto a la familia y amigos ..
Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina
Located in Santoña, Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina provides a shared lounge and free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Certain units at the property have a balcony with a garden view.Every room has a shared bathroom, and some accommodations at the hostel have a patio.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina has a sun terrace.Santander is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Castro-Urdiales is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 27 miles from Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina.
- The facility was nice and the hospitaleros who checked us in was kind and courteous.
- This is a great hostel if you like being in the middle of the action in the city. The restaurant downstairs was a lovely place to sit, read, have a coffee or wine and just soak up the place. The hospitero was friendly and ready to help with anything you need. We love the town of Santona and this is a very economical place to stay and be able to be right on the plaza. There are a couple common areas–a kitchen and another place with table and chairs where you can write, email, etc. Good wifi.
- Price was right. In the center of town. The attempt to provide some breakfast was nice given the 1 x 1 m kitchen space.
Good location, facing one of the squares, and walking distance to various parts of the small town and scenic walk around the peninsula. The management leave you alone, as backpackers and Camino walkers are fine with.
Large (and cheaper, I think) dorm room has rows of bank beds, while I opted for a smaller room, which was just fine.
- Perfect spot to enjoy little beautiful Santoña. All the facilities were great and clean.
Watsay Surf House
Located in Santoña, Watsay Surf House features a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a closet. Watsay Surf House provides certain rooms with garden views, and every room comes with a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Santander is 27 miles from Watsay Surf House, while Castro-Urdiales is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Oscar and his wife are both amazing people who will gladly help you with anything you’ll need.
- Das Hostel ist Teil einer Surfschule, als Zufallsgast war ich darum etwas Exot. Trotzdem sehr freundliches Personal, tolles Frühstück – Surfer sind hungrig 😉 – und zu zweit im 4er Zimmer auch gut untergebracht. In der Nebensaison ist ausser dem Strand nichts in der Umgebung, keine Geschäfte, Restaurants, .. ohne Auto darum nicht zu empfehlen. Für Pilger eine gute Option für eine Nacht. Ich habe einen Tag am Strand sehr genossen.
- Trato excelente por parte de todos los trabajadores.
- Cama muy cómoda, sitio trankilo, la gente que lo lleva super simpática, limpio y sin problemas.
- La amabilidad del personal, facilitándonos el traslado a Santoña y permitiéndonos salir más tarde del hotel sin cargo ni coste adicional.
Albergue Turistico Playa de Berria
Located in Santoña, Albergue Turistico Playa de Berria has free WiFi. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander is 27 miles from the hostel. Santander Airport is 25 miles away.
- El trato del personal y estar en primera línea de playa
- Esta limpio, camada cómoda. Ambiente bueno y tranquilo
- Es a la vez un bar, por lo que puedes comer y desayunar allí! Los chicos son super voluntariosos y agradables!
Enfrente de la playa. Habitaciones e instalaciones muy limpias y cómodas. El personal majísimo siempre dispuesto a ayudar. Buenas vibraciones en general. 🙂
- Para dormir una noche perfecto por este precio! Sitio tranquilo, playa cerca.
Albergue De Meruelo
Albergue De Meruelo is located in San Miguel de Meruelo and has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property provides free WiFi.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Santander is 25 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from Albergue De Meruelo.
- Perfect location and all services for pilgrims. Quiet,comfortable bed. One of my best night’s sleep yet! Hosts are very friendly and helpful. You will be well taken care of here.
- bien situé sur le chemin mais rien comme commerces aux alentours et donc obligé de consommer sur place!
- La atención,simpatía y amabilidad de los dueños, simplemente geniales
- Sehr herzlicher Empfang die Albergue war liebevoll eingerichtet das Frühstück war lecker ich habe mich dort sehr wohl gefühlt!
- Prachtige ligging en rustige omgeving. Zeer vriendelijk personeel.
Posada Playa de Langre
Offering individually decorated rooms with lovely views, La Posada de Langre is just 1,000 feet from Langre’s beaches. This charming, 18th-century guest house features a café-bar and a terrace set in lovely gardens.Each bright room at La Posada de Langre has colorful décor. There is free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and heating.Breakfast is served in the Langre’s café, which offers drinks and snacks throughout the day. A restaurant service is available during the summer months.Set on Santander Bay, the Langre offers easy access to the beaches at Laredo, Santoña, Cabarceno del Mar and Valles Pasiegos. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 56 mi away.
- Comfortable rooms excellent shower plenty for breakfast quiet rural area to just chill
- Quiet location near to the less hectic beaches. Large comfortable room. Staff very helpful and pleasant.
- Was a bonus having separate access to the accommodation. Spacious room and bathroom which both looked fresh and new. The proprietors were very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the rural location and a very good breakfast.
- location close to the beach, very friendly staff, atmosphere, peaceful place
- A quiet, simple place walking distance from the beach. A country side overnight stay with a farm and a field of cows just outside the window. Langre beach a love place with room for all: families, surfers and naturists.
Located in Loredo, La Cala has a garden and shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property provides free WiFi.At the hostel, all rooms have a closet. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Cala.Santander is 19 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from La Cala.
- The beds were extremely comfy and the room was clean, with an opening window protected by a fly screen. That meant we had enough fresh air to be comfortable and NO MOSQUITOS !
- Great property, great location and more importantly great hosts who made all the difference and made us feel more than welcomed, Strongly recommend to anyone, little gem.
- Lugar fabuloso. Se portaron muy bien con nosotros. Hicimos compras y cenamos alli. En 10 minutos en la playa andando y coincidimos con una puesta de sol espectacular.Volveremos!!
- Nos gustó el calor que hacía en el alojamiento por el suelo radiante. El desayuno con fruta fresca, bizcocho casero, pan del día, aceite y tomate recién rallado además de muesli, mermeladas, tés, etc. La ropa de cama incluido el nórdico súper limpio. Todo está nuevo. La atención y ayuda ofrecida por José Carlos, el dueño. Todo adaptado para personas de movilidad reducida.
La amabilidad, disponibilidad y naturalidad de José Juan y Rut. Sin olvidar el estupendo desayuno.
El entorno está muy bien, el sitio es muy tranquilo y estratégico para visitarla zona.
Gracias a ellos pudimos aprovechar mejor el tiempo y nos pudimos dar un paseo en barco hasta Santander .
Y al otro día nos enseñaron un paseo por la playa de los tranquilos y los acantilados, precioso. Fuente fantástico !!!!f
Plea Beach House
Located on the beachfront in Loredo, Plea Beach House features a garden and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.All rooms include a shared bathroom.A à la carte, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is available every morning at the property.The area is popular for surfing, hiking, skateboarding, cycling, and you can rent the sports equipment at the hostel.Santander is 4.3 mi from Plea Beach House. Santander Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Great modern hostal in quiet area close to beach and camino del norte. Comfortable bed in sleep bunk and good shower/toilet facilities. Restaurant with large choice if good quality food. Recommend this hostal !
- Very nice staff and brand new facilities in a good location close to the beach.
- Comodidad y amplitud de las colmenas. El personal muy agradable. Y el desayuno súper rico. La música y el ambiente en la cafetería restaurante y terraza es muy buena. Repetiré seguro.
- La atención del personal, la decoración y la ubicación excelentes
- Die Betten sind toll. Tolle Architektur. Nette Leute. Die Skatepipe!!!
Latas Surf House
Featuring a surf school on site and a terrace with hammocks and sun loungers, Latas Surf House is a beachfront hostel in the village of Somo. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.This property offers different shared dormitories, all feature either a private or shared bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The hostel also offers shared lounge and barbecue facilities in the garden. The games room has table tennis, darts and board games.The property offers activities such as surfing and windsurfing, and you can also get a discount on surfing lessons. In the shared garden and lounge different activities are held such as barbecues, parties or different meetings all day long.Pedreña Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Santander is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
Surflessons are really good.
Fair prices at the bar.
Everything was very good: location, staff, food, bedrooms, etc.
But the atmosphere and the kind of life you will enjoy inside Latas Surf School is something fantastic.
Excellent staff that really make me feel like at home!! close access to the beach of somo for surfing, (about 5min walking) free space for storing personal equipment, nice bar, and big area relax!!
I like to recommend this place to all surfer that are going to Santander/somo!! I will go back for sure!!!
The House is amazing! The people are amazing! Very delicious food, compfortable accommodation! All these people who working on this house, doing the great job. Very helpful! There is really the surf community!
Thank you guys for everything from Rusas Chicas. Latas ♥️
- Ambiente familiare, sano e genuino… Puoi stare tranquillo e rilassato, nessuno toccherà la tua roba ma il tuo cuore, conoscerai parecchi amici e seguendo gli istruttori imparerai in poco tempo a surfare! Amazing!!!
- Surflessons are really good.
Located 2,450 feet from Playa de Somo Beach, SURFtoLIVE House is a hostel with free WiFi and a varied dinner menus, located on Spain’s northern coast.The property can arrange surfing classes and rent surf boards to guests. The dinner menu includes such dishes as barbecues, paellas and pasta.Rooms offer a bunk bed in a mixed dormitory. The shared bathrooms include a bath or shower, and guests are provided with free towels and bed linen.At SURFtoLIVE House you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The hostel is a 20-minute drive from Santander Airport. Bilbao City is 55 mi away.
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. It had a great atmosphere with all the other guest staying there. It was a very safe area. We could hire surf boards ad wet suits from the hostel and it was only about five mins walk from the great surf beach. Great bbq in the garden and hammock.
- the vibe at the house, easy to meet people, super nice staff, the hammocks, the surf equipment. close to a big supermarket (6min walk)
- Great vibe and atmosphere and everything there a surfer needs for a Surftrip. When the waves in Somo haven’t been great the owner stopped by in the morning with his Jeep and took us to other great surf spots. The couple who owns the place is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great front yard with everything you need from surfboard racks to showers and a hammock. Indo boards, basketball and even a Golfball and bat there for off days. Breakfast is fine if you like a sweet breakfast. If you want something else there is a supermarket 5min away. All in all we had an amazing time with great people, and amazing waves. Thanks especially to the owner for taking us on the surf trips.
- Really friendly staff. Good choice of surfboards to hire and use of the skateboards to go into town was really nice.
- The people that were there were amazing and the owners were so kind and helpful!!
Top Hostels In Gama Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Gama Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Gama Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Gama Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!