10 Best Hostels To Stay In Gaira Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Gaira Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Gaira Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gaira Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gaira Magdalena. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Gaira Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Gaira Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Gaira Magdalena:
Calle 11 Hostel Rodadero
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Calle 11 Hostel Rodadero is located in the El Rodadero neighborhood in Santa Marta, just 5 miles from Taganga. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 6 miles from Calle 11 Hostel Rodadero.
- The friendly staff and owner that are working to make this hostel even a better place.
- Close to the beach, nice pool and very friendly staff! Enough to do in this area!
- The pool, the staff, the location just 10min walk from the beach, the wifi is really really good
Pool was clean, relaxing and refreshing.
Kitchen is well equipped to cook your own meal.
Many common areas to relax.
- Charming hostel in a convenient location, close to Arrecife mall, shops, restaurants, beach, Berlinas bus terminal. Quiet, private room, bright with plenty of natural light, comfortable bed, great air conditioning came with large, spacious private bathroom with lots of closet space and drawers. The hostel has a large well equipped shared kitchen, pleasant common areas and last but not the least nice and helpful staff.
La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique
La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Marta.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Taganga is 2.1 miles from La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique, and Taganga is 1.6 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Beautiful reception area and friendly “workaway” staff.
- nice terrace and helpful and nice volunteers working at the hostel
- The room was super stylish, with live flowers, really nice. I was able to store my big back pack while going for 4 days Ciudad Perdida trek. The roof terrace bar and (small) pool/bathtube was unbeliavable.
- Very cool vibe, awesome rooftop area, nice decoration and amazibg staff.
- I absolutely loved my stay here! The rooftop terrace pool, kitchen and social area is so beautiful and a beer and pizza here every night with other guests was perfect! I also had breakfast on the terrace for a small fee more which was so nice. Staff were so nice and helpful, they often helped when they had finished their shift! The dogs are gorgeous and never in your way. The owners are so lovely and know everything about santa marta and the surrounds! The dorm was great i met so many cool people and everything is always clean. I stayed so much longer than planned as the location was perfect for day trips to Tayrona, ciudad perdida, taganga etc. They even held my bag free of charge for me! Cannot recommend enough! Gracias, i cannot wait to return!
Hostal Central is located in Santa Marta, 5 miles from El Rodadero Beach and 7 miles from Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 0.6 miles from Hostal Central.
- Location near the airport is the reason to be here. Breakfast was good. Staff was helpful but spoken little English.
- The only reason I chose this hostal was its proximity to Santa Marta’s airport. As I was arriving from Cartagena in the afternoon and had to take a flight back home the following morning, I was interested in an economical place near the airport. So, this hostal reasonably served for the purpose I wanted it. However, Hostal Central is not the kind of lodging I would like to have in normal situations.
- Queda muy cerca al aeropuerto. Cuenta con aire acondicionado. La relación precio calidad es aceptable. Salimos a las 6:50 am hacia el aeropuerto y muy amablemente la señora del restaurante nos preparó el desayuno antes de salir. Está bien para pasar una noche de paso.
- La chambre ultra fonctionnelle avec télé, frigo, climatisation et salle de bain privée avec eau chaude
- Perfecto para todo lo que tenía que hacer en Medellín, facil transporte, comercio, etc.
Casa del Ritmo Hostel
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa del Ritmo Hostel offers accommodations in Santa Marta. The hostel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Taganga is 6 miles from Casa del Ritmo Hostel, and Taganga is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Food was very nice and not too expensive. Good bed. Friendly helpful staff. Fast WiFi.
- Amazing staff. Beautiful hostel with great atmosphere! Great location really close to the beach! And really good and cheap meals and juices at the hostel!
Nice place very confortable.
The meal was very nice.
the cocktails was amazing.
- The hostel looks nice, but there has to be something more on it than just the looks…
- Amazing más friendly Staff. It feels like being with family.
Playa del Ritmo Beach Hostel & Bar
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Playa del Ritmo Beach Hostel & Bar is located in the Pozo Colorado neighborhood in Santa Marta, just 7 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Pozo Colorado is a great choice for travelers interested in tranquillity, relaxation and beaches.
- It was a great experience, beach and food were excellent.
- The staff at the reception were always friendly and helpful. The beach was quite empty and it is one of the few beaches were you can swim.
- It’s located directly at the beach with own access. The beach is not overrun by tourists and sellers (if any) are not aggressive. All staff speaks English and is very friendly and helpful. The bar (serving only vegetarian food) has a good selection of dishes (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and drinks at low prices. This is my first hostel where there is absolutely nothing negative to say about. I would recommend it to everyone who wants it a bit more quiet, relaxed and beautiful.
- Nice location directly on one of the nicest beaches in santa Marta. Although it doesn’t compare to other Carribean beaches. The food is vegetarian/vegan which is heaven if you are a vegetarian
- The proximity to ocean, we had a room facing the ocean, and great food at the hostel bar. You could spend a couple days there without needing to leave if you were looking to rest.
Viña Del Mar Hostal
Viña Del Mar Hostal offers accommodations in Taganga.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Santa Marta is 2.1 miles from Viña Del Mar Hostal, and Taganga is 0.6 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Amazing location and comfortable room. Nice rooftop
- Very friendly staff, right next to the diving center I was going.
- The warm family feeling in the hostel was very welcoming. We wish we could have stayed longer. Breakfast is a small price and was delicious and very affordable.
- The hotel was right on the beach and the staff kept the area very clean. The room with the sea view was really pretty and was excellent value for money! The air conditioning was very efficient!
- The location couldn’t be better. Walk across the street to the beach. Taxi pick up and drop off for the whole area is only a few feet away down the road. The view from the roof deck is amazing Sopportunity don’t miss it. AC in room worked super well.balcony was ample room for multiple peogle the drink and smoke and hang out watching the sunset.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Sierraventura Hostel is located in Taganga in the region of Magdalena, just 2.2 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very close to the beach, the staff is so kind and helpful, quite and relaxing, the breakfast is amazing.
- Nicolas and Jenny were very friendly and helpful! I love the breakfast there and everything were well arranged. No hot shower but it was the situation for the whole town. So, it’s not specifically about this hostel. Highly recommended!
- 5 minutes walk to the beach. The staff is really nice and helpful. Good breakfast. Aircon for long hours, from 6pm to 12
- The hostel was pretty clean and the staff really friendly. The breakfast was really good. Good option to enjoy, relax with a nice pool.
This is maybe the best hostel is Taganga. The staff are awesome and welcoming, heaps of fun and party with the guests. The pool is the deepest in town. The value for money is unbeatable in town, believe me we checked as we were going to change hostels after a few days, just for a change of scenery, but ended up staying 3 more nights because there wasn’t anywhere better. Here you get free breakfast,air con, private bathroom, a pool, close to town, and a bar and heaps of chill spots to hang out, really cool staff and animals to pat. We even had a movie night one evening when everyone was feeling like a quiet night after having a wild one the night before lol.
The location is perfect if you want to do your Padi Dive Cert, like we did, just a 3 min walk to the dive shop.
Masaya Hostel Santa Marta
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 2.2 miles from Taganga, Masaya Santa Marta features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- House was beautiful and the terrace had a pretty good atmosphere. Met some pretty cool people in there.
- We stayed here twice in double rooms. The rooms are comfortable and spacious with a very large bed. The staff is very friendly, the design is nice, and the pools are great. Breakfast (eggs, toast, cereals, fruit) is good as well.
- Very nice hostel, great roof top terrace with pool, dorms also great
- Great location, staff, activities, food and cleanliness!
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The whole house is nicely kept with good taste.
Hostal Casas Colibri
One of our best sellers in Minca! Located in Minca in the region of Magdalena, 10 miles from Santa Marta, Hostal Casas Colibri features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Taganga is 10 miles from Hostal Casas Colibri, and Taganga is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Casas Colibri.
- Very welcoming atmosphere, immediately felt like part of the family! In addition, the hosts were very helpful with tips for activities in the area and for personal chatting.
- Nice scenery and hammock area when it wasn’t being used by the staff.
- The family was very sweet and it felt like we were almost guests in a home as their living space was incorporated into the hostel. The little girl who lived there was especially cute and her mother helped her with homework in the sitting area. The bed in the private room was extremely comfortable and the decorations were detailed and homey. It was just the right distance from the center of the town while feeling like it was in the jungle. Strongly recommend.
- The common area was nice and relaxing and the outdoor kitchen had potential (lovely view). Easy walk into town and up to Casa Lomo.
- Environment was nice, sweet animals, staff was nice
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Maranatha offers accommodations in Santa Marta.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 2.1 miles from Hostal Maranatha, and Taganga is 1.6 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. They had a nice rooftop where you could sit and chill, no chairs though. Getting laundry done was cheap.
- Super helpful and friendly staff who let me check-in early and also stow my luggage after check-out so I didn’t have to lug it around before my night bus
- Simple but really good hostel in Santa Marta, close to the beach and Taganga (for diving).
- The host was very welcoming and very helpfull for finding food and for going to tje tayrona park. The hotel is very well placed, you can easily walk to tje center.
- Fantastic location, the man on reception was extremely helpful and nice, the communal areas are charming and it was excellent value! Oh and they provided towels and soap – a very welcome and unexpected treat!
Top Hostels In Gaira Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Gaira Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Gaira Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Gaira Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!