10 Best Hostels To Stay In Freijeiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Freijeiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Freijeiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Freijeiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Freijeiro Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Freijeiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Freijeiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Freijeiro Galicia:
Kaps Hostel Vigo
Set within 20 minutes’ walk of Vigo’s train and bus stations, Kaps Hostel Vigo is located in the city center. A 5-minute walk from Praza do España Square, it features a 24-hour reception.Modern dorms and rooms offer city views. There is access to private or shared bathrooms. The windows cannot be open.There are vending machines at reception, as well as a TV lounge and library. Hairdryers and towels rent service can be requested at reception. Other facilities at the property include a bicycle parking, available for an additional cost.El Castro Park is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. The waterfront is less than 1.2 mi from the hostel.
- Nice roomate. Great beer at corner cafe. Reception was helpful when ac went out.
I booked a 6-bed dorm and was greeted with no one in the room – I literally let myself free while I stayed there. It was the best especially because I was staying there just a night and I had an early start the next day.
The rooms are very very spacious; so are the bathrooms.
location not very far from the camino road
- The hostel is very nice and clean, also there´s a great atmosphere to relax and rest.
Truly, this place only looks nice but doesn’t offer you nothing than bed in now window-room.. Indeed there is a window but can’t open it.. But they like to save electricity so air-condition will work couple hours a day and you will be stuck with 6 people in one room without fresh air. Horrible.
Never soap in bathrooms, far from everything in Vigo.
Providing free WiFi, Senda Sur offers accommodations in Porriño, 7 miles from University of Vigo. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Senda Sur has a terrace.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- Inexpensive and clean. Nice private space in a hostel.
- Nice clean and spacious ablution facilities as well as kitchen and living areas. Great opportunity to relax and socialise with fellow pilgrims.
- Excellent location, very clean, laundry facility available, comfortable beds with privacy curtains & very helpful staff.
- Comfortable bed in semi private cubicle of sorts. Had drying racks to leave wash out in the sun to dry. Typical hostel, works for pilgrims.
- Great location. Very spacious and clean. Lots of privacy.
A Rotonda has air-conditioned rooms in Redondela. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is provided.At the hostel, the rooms have a patio. A Rotonda provides some rooms with city views, and all rooms include a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Perfect location on the Camino! Michas gracias German!!!!!
- The staff is very friendly and he made us feel at home in a foreign land. We were infected by his joyful spirit! It’s a very comfortable place to rest and have a good sleep after a long-day-walk. There are 11 single beds in a room with 2 dividing panel and the beds are well distributed. There are washing machine and dryer in the hostel too.
- Está todo nuevo y super limpio. Además el dueño es muy amable. Los colchones estupendos.
- Limpieza,tranquilidad,la cama una maravilla…y German,el hospitalero es un genio.
- Muy limpio y agradable. El encargado muy simpático y agradable. Llovía muy fuerte y se ofreció a llevarme al súper. Muy recomendable.
Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon
One of our top picks in Redondela.Located in Redondela, Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon has a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and ticket service are offered.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Vigo is 8 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon.
- This was our favorite stay along the Camino de Santiago, we cannot recommend it highly enough!!! The space is beautiful and clean with excellent views, and Jose went above and beyond to make us comfortable and to make sure we had a good stay in Rendondela. He gave us a quick tour of the town and even drove us out to the beach, with an incredible history lesson of the city. Even if he had not given us the tour, it would have been worth it! Rendondela is incredible, and we found ourselves wanting to stay for a whole week. Jose is incredibly knowledgeable about the town, it’s history, and what to do during your visit. Stay here!!
Location right on Camino portugues coastal route from Vigo.
Jose the host, is the most kind host I ever met. He take us to sight seeing to a hill with his car for free, with fantastic view.
You can also have breakfast for 3,5 eur per person.
Very recommended hostel
- Jose is beyond wonderful!! He has the biggest heart. He went over and way above what we expected of a host. He even found lovely accommodation for our friends since this place was full. I HIGHLY recommend this Hostal.
- Jose is really friendly and went above and beyond to show us around, taking us to the beach and recommending a great restaurant. The property is well fitted out and rooms are spacious with a great view of the town. It is a short walk down to restaurants and bars. Breakfast and room charge were both very reasonable.
As soon as we checked in jose offered to take us to the beach. All pilgrims bundled into his bus and we sang songs on the way and had a beer overlooking the island . Unique
Very clean and great breakfast
A Conserveira is located in Redondela and features a shared lounge. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is included.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 8 miles from A Conserveira, while Pontevedra is 13 miles away. Vigo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Great location, nice staff. The rooms have curtains, there are huge lockers, and individual lights and charger ports at each bed. Really clean bathrooms. Nice huge full kitchen with stovetop, refrigerator, microwave and dishes, utensils, etc.
- Has very nice common area and very good design for each bed, which provided some privacy
- This property was well placed just off the Camino Portuguese route. The reception staff were very welcoming and helpful.
- Great location. Very helpful staff. Curtains provided some privacy.
- Well designed albergue! Every detail was thought through, making it very functional and comfortable.
Santiago Apostol de Redondela
Located in Redondela, 6.8 mi from Vigo, Santiago Apostol de Redondela features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. This property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims.Some units have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.Pontevedra is 11 mi from Santiago Apostol de Redondela, while Sanxenxo is 13 mi away. Vigo Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- It’s a hostel, so there isn’t much to say. Perfect for pilgrims, has laundry facilities and large common areas.
- Very basic albergue stay along Camino de Santiago, happy to have been able to book ahead
- The best value for money you could ask. the night only cost 10 euro. the washing machine ia free ! and there is a nice roof you can hang it after to dry pretty fast. well equipped kitchen. the albergue is super clean. shower and toilet are great. strong free wi fi. you get special desposable sheet covers for the bed and pillow. there is a supermarket nearby and close to the turist information and to the center of the town. also you can connect back to the camino the next day right next to the albergue.
- Located close to the Camino, extremely clean, FREE LAUNDRY, very friendly staff
- Oh, the place was magnificent. I arrived there at about 12 pm and there was no one else (I mean no other guests) . By the end of the day there were just only 9 people in the whole albergue. And it was so strange, because the place is great. It’s new, modern, it has nice design and just everything you might need walking el camino de Santiago.
Santiago de Vilavella
One of our best sellers in Redondela! Offering free WiFi, Santiago de Vilavella is located in Redondela. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the hostel, every room has a closet. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 8 miles from Santiago de Vilavella. Vigo Airport is 5 miles away.
- Right on the Camino route, so a great place to send the night.
- Really comfortable foam mattress. Great location for the town. Would skip this town though, not a destination with much going on. Hostel is great though.
4 bed units
Subdued motion sensor lights in corridor for toilets etc
Warm quilt on bed
Lockable cupboard for backpack
Breakfast can be purchased
- Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. The dining area was great for making our own dinner and they served really good coffee 🙂
- A very good option for the money. Very clean and the staff was very friendly!
A Casa da Herba
Located in Redondela, A Casa da Herba has a shared lounge and free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot, while some have a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 9 miles from A Casa da Herba, while Pontevedra is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff was amazing. My daughter had left her sunglasses at a hotel in Vigo the night before. They arranged delivery and did so much communication to make the return happen. The girls there went above and beyond and very nice the entire time. I saw their kindness to everyone who stayed there. We spent the afternoon in the town, riding the vehicle train to the beach and stopping in the cafe by the park for cafe con leche. It was a wonderful, relaxing stay. Thank you.
- Very comfortable place, nice washroom (but can be cramp when 10 of us sharing two washrooms). Beautiful view of a peaceful square. Common place is nice as well. Kitchen has only one hot plate, good for meal in a pot type of cooking. Other wise it is a good place.
- Room was spacious and clean. Great location, just walked out the door in the morning and resumed our Camimo.
- Very clean and well ordered hostel close to the Camino privacy curtains on bunks
- Lovely warm and friendly embience. We were happy to find a washimg machine and drier there. The Hospitalero kindly lend me a hairdryer.
Albergue Rosa de Abreu
Located in Redondela, Albergue Rosa de Abreu features a shared lounge, bar and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 9 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
The collective spirit! Lorenzo from Italy had a birthday and everybody got treated to a piece of cake and glass of wine. We laughed and talked, and that was wonderful! Reminds me careless college times.
Rosa’s dog – an intelligent and kind hound.
It was very quiet during the night and everybody was considerate of the other people.
We had the backpacks picked up by a transferring company after we left the albergue – it gives one a peace of mind.
Rosa’s pilgrim stamp is unique! Go get one in your passport.
- Rosa was a gracious host. Awesome location, super clean albergue.
- There was a room available for us when most of the Alberge and hostels were full at the height of the season. The cost for a small two bunk room with one chair was the highest we paid on the entire Camino between Lisbon and Santiago.
- It was only the three of us there so there was enough room.
- This albergue is all about its host Rosa who was welcoming and attentive. Basic for our needs on the Camino Portuguese. Cheap and cheerful accommodation. With smiles and friendly hosts throughout.
- The collective spirit! Lorenzo from Italy had a birthday and everybody got treated to a piece of cake and glass of wine. We laughed and talked, and that was wonderful! Reminds me careless college times.
Jumboli in Redondela provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the hostel, the rooms include a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while some accommodations at Jumboli also feature a patio. The rooms feature a closet.Vigo is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 10 miles away. Vigo Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Our bedroom had an incredible view of the full moon and distant ocean and the neighbor’s farmland. We slept with our windows open to cool down. Had a clothesline where we could dry our clothes from walking and needing to do some minor wash. Nice courtyard areas, front and back, to sit and visit and hang out. The hotel is more like a hostel, with small but adequate rooms. Loved the pink and black granite through the building. Restaurant/bar was nice and quaint and a 5 minute walk from the hostel. Had tapas there and hung out at the restaurant with other pilgrims for dinner at night. Right on the camino.
- It was on the way to Santiago, had a beautiful view of the beach and great staff.
- Staff did all they could to accomodate us while water system down. Eventually was fixed late in evening
- The staff were great, the food was great (massive meals), and the beers were cold! Would recommend highly to any.
- Perfecto for the Camino. Very clean and a nice breeze through the room.
Top Hostels In Freijeiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Freijeiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Freijeiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Freijeiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!