10 Best Hostels To Stay In Freguesia Rio de Janeiro State – Top Hotel Reviews
Freguesia Rio de Janeiro State is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Freguesia Rio de Janeiro State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Freguesia Rio de Janeiro State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Freguesia Rio de Janeiro State. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Freguesia Rio de Janeiro State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Freguesia Rio de Janeiro State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Freguesia Rio De Janeiro State:
Hostel The Gypsies
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostel The Gypsies offers accommodations in Rio de Janeiro.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guanabara Bay is 8 miles from Hostel The Gypsies , and Municipal Theater is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galeao Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostel The Gypsies.
Ilha do Governador is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sandy beaches and sightseeing.
- The owner is a sweet lady that was ready to help with everything. That included waking up at 3am to ensure we safely left in time for our early flight.
- It was quiet and the owner drove me to the airport at 3:30 in the morning
- Hostel excelente, como tudo que você pode esperar em termos de serviço e a dona, a Mara, é um amor de pessoa. Super atenciosa. Fez um doce no sábado à noite e ainda me ofereceu uma provinha. Recomendo a todos.
Foi sensacional me hospedar neste lugar maravilhoso.
Mara a proprietária, foi uma pessoa incrível e acolhedora em todos os momentos. Ela estava sempre preocupada no bem estar de todos.
Recomendo e aprovo o Hostel The Gypsies.
- solo wifi gratis y la comida de la señora mara es magica pues vale los 20 reales cada plato que esta en el precio de cualquier plato que se coma en rio tipo buffet.
Hangar Rio Hostel
One of our best sellers in Rio de Janeiro! Hangar Rio Hostel offers accommodations in Rio de Janeiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Guanabara Bay is 8 miles from Hangar Rio Hostel, and Santa Teresa Neighborhood is 7 miles from the property. Galeao Airport is 2.5 miles away.
Ilha do Governador is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sandy beaches and sightseeing.
- Very close to the airport, perfect for our late flight in and therefore very late check in! Also, very easy access to the main bus terminal in Rio- get the bus from out the front, all the way to a stop on the main Rd opposite the terminal! Neat and tidy enough, themed well!
- Clean. Good location if getting in late to Rio like I did. WiFi could be better though.
- Very nice hostel. More beautiful than other 3 stars hotels I’ve stayed in Rio de Janeiro. Perfect if you have a flight to catch early in the morning. Staff were attentive and helpful. They speak very good English which is very important if you don’t speak Portuguese!!! Swimming pool was a plus! Highly recommended!!!
- Nice staff, good location foto the airport, Nice neighbourhood
- Very clean, great facilities, helpful English speaking staff
Mauá Rio Hostel
Located in the Downtown Rio de Janeiro neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro, 2 miles from Guanabara Bay, Mauá Rio Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop and a computer are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Municipal Theater is one mile from Mauá Rio Hostel, and Santa Teresa Neighborhood is one mile away. The nearest airport is Santos Dumont Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
– bathrooms are good
– breakfast is good
– curtains to provide privacy
- The staff were very nice checking in, and out. The breakfast was good, and they made good strong coffee. It is near Pedra do Sal, which is a good location on Monday night, but it seemed a little sketchy getting there.
- The staff members are very nice. I enjoyed speaking with them. The location is within a 5 minute walk from a metro station (Uruguiana). Praça Mauá is also a bustling area with museums, a park, and many places to go eat.
- Every bed has its own curtains to give you more privacy and also a good size locker under the bed. In general the hostel is very clean, its staff is very helpful and friendly. Its close by most of public transportation(VLT, trains, ferryboat, buses and metro)
- Owner was very friendly and breakfast was surprisingly good
- – bathrooms are good
Hostel do beco
Hostel do beco is located in Rio de Janeiro, 2.1 miles from Guanabara Bay and one mile from Santa Teresa Neighborhood. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Municipal Theater is 1.1 miles from Hostel do beco, and Selarón Steps is 1.2 miles from the property. Santos Dumont Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- There is a plug socket for every bed and it is fairly clean.
- Galera simpática, recomenda locais, interage bastante com a gente, boa localização, mantem a limpeza sempre em dia, sempre disponíveis, alto astral e organizados. Recomendo! Perto do Museu do Amanhã, Restaurantes, Sambódromo, Pedra do Sal, Metro, Mercado do Saara.
- A recepção e o atendimento, em geral, são excelentes.
- Funcionários gentis e educados. Hóspedes tranquilos e amigáveis. Todos espaços da casa bem limpos e arrumados. Localização boa para transporte público.
- Infelizmente o dono do hostel não estava presente na hora da minha chegada
Valentina Rio Hotel
One of our best sellers in Rio de Janeiro! Valentina Rio Hotel and Hostel is located 1,650 feet from Rio de Janeiro’s City Centre and 4,900 feet from Santos Dumont Domestic Airport. The hostel features free WiFi access and luggage storage service.Decorated in shades of cream colours, each guestroom boasts a TV, air conditioning and a minibar. The private bathroom also comes with a walk-in shower. Extras include a desk and bed linens.At Valentina Rio Hotel, guests can benefit from a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen with kitchen appliances, kitchenware and cutlery. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The hostel is 1.6 miles from Guanabara Bay, 5.6 miles from the Sugarloaf Mountain and 4.3 miles from Maracanã Stadium. Galeão International Airport is set 14.9 miles away.
- Staff very polite and helpful. The hotel is located in a very beautiful part of the city.
Staff were helpful.
Most of the walls were newly painted (except for one). Reception lounge/waiting area was modern and clean.
The staff put themselves out to be helpful and friendly nothing was too much for them. They provided excellent service making people at home and comfortable even when the guests had poor language skills!
It is in the Centro district close to bus/metro/tram/train stops/stations and also close to the main museums, churches, monastery, the harbour and when I was there Olympic Boulevard as well as the local market and shops.
For me this was a great place to stay, the Samba School just round the corner, the Maracana 5 metro stops and the famous beaches accessible from the metro which is cheap.
- Great localization, close to restaurants and banks
- Good location, less than 5 minutes from the metro, and next to the new tram system. Close to Praça XV, and the Praça Maua (Boulevard Olympica if you are going for the games) with loads of interesting bars and even more interesting people. 5 ou will go hungryyminutes by Taxi from Santos Dumont airport, 45 minutes (depending on traffic) from Galeao International airport – get the bus from outside the arrivals hall and save a fortune. Hotel is basic, and the cheaper rooms are of a Hostel type standard. Be aware the cheaper bedrooms are just that, a bedroom. No sink, bathroom or loo. Breakfast, though included is at a “lanchonete” just a few metres away and does not start until about 07.30 so if you need an early start, you’re going to go hungry. Hotel is clean, staff are friendly, though with limited English, and a fraction of the price of posher places. One gets what one pays for.
De Villen House
De Villen House is located in Niterói, just 3.4 miles from Rio de Janeiro.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.Petrópolis is 27 miles from De Villen House, and Copcbna is 16 miles away. Santos Dumont Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
Inga is a great choice for travelers interested in skyline views, museums and nature.
No reviews yet.
Rio Casa Hostel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Rio Casa Hostel is located in Niterói. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Rio de Janeiro is 3.9 miles from Rio Casa Hostel, and Petrópolis is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santos Dumont Airport, 3.1 miles from Rio Casa Hostel.
Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, fine-art museums and friendly locals.
- Excellent hosts, always on hand to help. Great breakfast. Lovely garden. Very close to ferry, to get to rio.
- Very friendly and welcoming place, friendly staff and owner, I really liked the outdoor area with the pool and garden. The room was also nice. The owner was extremely laidback back and nice with me checking in and out, unlike nowhere else 🙂
- É um hostel e é mto bom. Sobretudo a limpeza e o fato de ter banheiros separados: um feminino e outro masculino. Fiquei num quarto individual (tipo dependencia de empregada). Ha uma geladeira so para hospedes. O café é bemmm simples mas sempre agradavel com o Paraense que esta sempre de bem com a vida! A casa fica numa especie de condomínio fechado, o que da certa seguranca.
- Bom café da manhã, piscina e vista excelente. Lúcio muito agradável.
- Gostei da limpeza, segurança e silêncio nos ambientes do hostel.
Located in the Downtown Rio de Janeiro neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro, 1.8 miles from Guanabara Bay, Hospedagem Ledo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Teresa Neighborhood is 0.4 miles from Hospedagem Ledo, and Municipal Theater is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santos Dumont Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- good located, enough for only room and bed. shared wc and bathroom but always clean during carnival period
- It is a hostel. It was very clean and the staff were great, for the money it is a great value, great location.
- Очень понравилось отношение со стороны работника, который выходит в ночные смены – если не ошибаюсь, его зовут Junior. Он обеспечил меня лекарствами, когда это было мне необходимо, а также помог в других вопросах.
- Situation géographique intéressante dans le Centro de Rio. Prix économique. Accès sécurisé. Contact plutôt agréable avec le personnel. Sanitaires propres et bien entretenus.
- A hospedagem fica muito bem localizada. Precisa de uma reforma, mas o custo beneficio foi ótimo. A equipe que trabalha lá principalmente a Viviane são super gentis e atenciosos e apesar da simplicidade do lugar não tivemos problemas com assédio nem nada.
Rio Forest Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Rio Forest Hostel offers accommodations in Rio de Janeiro. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guanabara Bay is 1.6 miles from Rio Forest Hostel, and Selarón Steps is 1,000 feet from the property. Santos Dumont Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Firstly the stairs are horrendous! Especially with luggage. Otherwise a fantastic hostel, lovely staff, great breakfast (with monkeys joining in sometimes), 10 Min walk to the famous steps. A little further to the Metro, 20mins maybe. Close to nightlife.
- Breakfast was delicious but small, nice view of Lapa from the balcony, air condition was excellent and beds were comfortable
- The travellers we met were the best, a nice hostel to party at
- The air-conditioning was great, and the view from the hostel is really nice!
The location in the green with a pool and a great view of the city are fantastic. The atmosphere was great and the staff was very friendly and welcoming.
Thanks for a amazing time.
Great hostel and highly recommended.
Located in Rio de Janeiro, 1.6 miles from Guanabara Bay, BananaZ Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selarón Steps is 650 feet from BananaZ Hostel, and Santa Teresa Neighborhood is 1,650 feet from the property. Santos Dumont Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Wow! What a great hostel! If you are yong and want to meet bunch of cool travelers and don’t mind people being drunk and sometimes noisy then this is a spot!!! Breakfast is good but dinner is Fantastic! The atmosphere is great, and people are fun .
- Wow. Tha atmosphere is so great, people are super friendly. You meet lots of ppl and if you are party ripe you going to love it here!! Dinner is an amazing bonus !
– breakfast and dinner is good to have
– staff does daily and nocturnal activities
- The staff are great and the dinner is amazing! The free dinner at night also makes the hostel very social and easy to meet people. Lively at night with good happy hour deals & right in the heart of Lapa so you can walk to the bars
Dinner and breakfast are really great. Staff were helpful every time, common area is also very good as everything is in a big open space (kitchen tables, couches, tv, reception). Location is awesome too, specially in our case that we needed to be close to downtown.
Bananaz is only a couple blocks of the best bars and street parties in Lapa. So if you want to party, you can go walking..
Top Hostels In Freguesia Rio De Janeiro State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Freguesia Rio de Janeiro State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Freguesia Rio de Janeiro State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Freguesia Rio de Janeiro State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!