10 Best Hostels To Stay In Flushing New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Flushing New York State is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Flushing New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Flushing New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Flushing New York State. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Flushing New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Flushing New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Flushing New York State:
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness facilities, Flushing YMCA is in Queens. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Citi Field, home of the New York Mets baseball team, is 2.2 miles away.A refrigerator, a flat-screen cable TV, and access to a shared bathroom are included with each guest room.A communal sauna is available at the YMCA in Flushing. Meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage are also offered.Arthur Ashe Stadium is 2 miles away and LaGuardia Airport is 3 miles away. Manhattan is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- The cafe is awsome and soo cheap, the area is amazing! For the money we paid id reccomend this place 10 fold and ive been sevrel times before to new york. The shower was ice cold the first night but there was a notice saying they were getting it sorted and i did have hot showers 🙂 some of the most confortable matresses ive ever had in a hostel. Im sure the facilities were great unfortunatly we diddnt get chance to use them cos we were soo busy. The gym, basketball and pool were busy throughout everyday tho. Great community centre. If u wanna feel a bit more a part of new york instead of one of those easy to scam tourists this is the place! the area is awsome and right next to flushing medows with zoos and museums etc.
- It is a great value for NYC! All the staff are very friendly, you can use the gym & there is a tiny little cafe where you can get snacks, bagels, & drinks. I slept very well there – it’s very quiet, warm & cozy.
- The location was close to La Guardia airport that was our purpose so that was nice.
- The air conditioning was a definite bonus during the summer heat! It also had a mini fridge in the room where i could keep leftovers from a meal. It was overall pretty comfortable and neat.
This is a location on the bus route Q44 from JFK, close to the Number 7 Subway Line, also close to the Q48 bus to LGA and other Queens buses stopping almost at the door.
The Citi Field is one subway stop away.
They also have a storage room if you need to leave luggage during the day before a flight.
Located in Queens, 2.3 miles from Flushing Meadows, Kamway Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 1.9 miles from Kamway Lodge.
It’s conveniently located with shops and restaurants within walking distance. This Lodge has no elevator. If you have large suitcases then it’s not easy to carry them up the stairs.
The room is very simple and clean.
- Very cozy and intimate. Easy access to mass transit and every kind of food you could ever want. The staff was very kind and helpful.
- Proper European style duvet rather than American comforters.
- I stay here often,safe, great staff, clean rooms. Close to transportation, shopping and resturants.
- It’s clean and I stay here all the time. Good location close to transportation and restaurants. Staff is friendly. I love the cozy feel.
- It’s conveniently located with shops and restaurants within walking distance. This Lodge has no elevator. If you have large suitcases then it’s not easy to carry them up the stairs.
Q4 Hotel and Hostel
In Queens, this Long Island City hostel is a 10-minute train ride from Manhattan’s east side. The Q4 Hotel has a kitchen and lounge with ping-pong and a TV that is shared by the guests.In addition to male and female-only rooms, there are mixed dormitory rooms. Private rooms are also available. All rooms features a private bathroom.The Q4 Hotel includes free Wi-Fi throughout the entire propertyMoMA PS1 and 5 Pointz are a 15-minute walk from the hostel and the Queens Plaza underground train station is a 5-minute walk away.
- I like that there was private bathroom in the dormitory room.
- Staff very helpful. I asked them to help me get the TV working and they did, very fast. Great location – steps away from the E,F,M,R trains and 3 blocks away from the 7,Q,N,W. Mattress comfy, nice tile in the bathroom, nice guest lounge and self service kitchen area.
- i forgot my ipad in bed ,when i called them they have it
The location was good. Right in front of the station.
Room was clean and the kitchen was also clean. There was some free condiments that I could use. There were not so many dishes but was enough.
Bed was quite comfortable
- It was great that we could store our luggages in the hostel after check-out and pick them up later in the day. The stuff is nice, rooms are clean and equipped. Check-in is smooth.
The Local Hostel NYC
One of our best sellers in Queens! This NYC hostel features a fully-equipped common kitchen, free Wi-Fi and a rooftop terrace with skyline views. Guests can enjoy coffee, breakfast, beer, wine and cocktails on site.The Local Hostel NYC has dormitory style and private rooms, all with a private bathroom. The rooms are air-conditioned and have linens, towels and locked storage.Guests are welcome to use the on-site laundry facilities.The on-site café bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and craft beer.Court Square metro station is a 4-minute walk from the hotel. Times Square is an 8-minute train ride away.
- Everything is great! Separated shower and toilet, comfortable bad))) And nice view on the roof…
- convenient to get the subway，the location there is safe
- Activities every day in the lobby, the staff was always friendly
- We were able to check in at 9AM after arriving from JFK. Also complimentary drinks, open space/community space, rooftop space, interesting books in the library.
- The staff was so nice. They looked really glad to help guests. The view from the hostel rooftop was also awesome 🙂
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Harlem YMCA is located in New York City in the region of New York State, just 1.1 miles from Columbia University.Every room has a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Metropolitan Museum of Art is 2.7 miles from Harlem YMCA, and Central Park is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 4.3 miles from Harlem YMCA.
Harlem is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, parks and city walks.
- I like the safety u provide, I a senior and would like a single bed, and price rate would have been lower, but it provide quick location to where I had to be, and train back to Amtrak, thank u very much!
- The staff are what made my stay superb, friendly, warm and welcoming. They were all lovely.
this is my #1 place to stay and it exceeds my expectations every time.
the staff are kind and professional, the classes at the gym are awesome, its clean….couldn’t be better
- Friendly staff, security excellent room very clean
- I like the cleanliness of the room, checking in was really easy, good staff at the desk
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Rostel is located in New York City.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Columbia University is 1.3 miles from Rostel, and Metropolitan Museum of Art is 1.7 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
East Harlem is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, parks and city trips.
- The kitchenette was nice. The room was larger than expected for the location.
- Comfortable beds, good location, quiet, big, access to kitchen.
- Was just expecting a room but to get a very well presented apartments with everything in it we need and very clean for the money I paid very good and only minute walk to the subway down to Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge. Room and apartments got cleaned every day with fresh towels.
- It was a comfortable apartment, with a fully equipped kitchen and large bathroom. Everything was clean. Good metro connections to visit NY.
- The room was nicely made and cleaned daily so that was great. They had a huge kitchen (which I didn’t use but it was nice to see it was possible to do so). The place is directly close to the subway on 116th street so this was excellent. I also liked the fact that I could walk towards Manhattan and get to restaurants and bars in that area. It was like a 15mins walk but pretty simple and straight forward.
With a fabulous location in Midtown Manhattan, this New York hostel features free Wi-Fi and 24-hour security. United Nations Plaza is just over a quarter mile away.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a refrigerator are featured in each room at the Vanderbilt YMCA. Semi-private shared bathrooms are provided and are stocked with towels. Access to shared kitchens and lounges is included.Two swimming pools are available for guest use at Vanderbilt YMCA, which also features a steam room and a sauna. Guests can exercise at the on-site fitness center as well.Grand Central Terminal is just a 10-minute walk from the hostel, and Times Square is only just under 1 miles away. Bryant Park and the New York Public Library are both within a 15-minute walk.
Midtown East is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and walking.
- I know is a low budget place to stay but it doesn’t mean that the bed has to be uncomfortable, mattress was so discouraging…
- I liked the fact that there were multiple bathrooms to share on the floor ( with showers in each ). I also appreciated the mini fridge in the room. Housekeeping were very kind & helpful as well. The staff was pleasant & I had an amazing stay, while seeing Bananarama live!!!
- The price is worthy. There’s a CVS around. Less than 15 minutes walk to UN headquarters. Staffs are friendly. It is safe.
- Everything else was ok except the front desk staff.
- I have stayed there many times. This time the wifi was not in operation in the rooms and only vague comments as to when.
Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn
Featuring a fully equipped fitness center and an indoor swimming pool, Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn is a 4-minute walk from the Nassau Avenue metro station. The Barclays Center is 6 miles away.Air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom are included with each simply furnished guest room. Select rooms feature a TV.A communal sauna and free Wi-Fi access are available at the Brooklyn YMCA in Greenpoint. The property has a 24-hour front desk.McCarren Park is just a 5-minute walk from the YMCA. Manhattan is a 25-minute subway ride from the property. LaGuardia Airport is 7 miles away.
- Fecal matter in the bathroom, also their a rehab program on the 4 floor. Staff confused me with them.
- Location is in safe area with police station across street. Short walk to subway. Kept clean.
- My brother stayed at YMCA for a night, whilst visiting NYC and he liked the hotel. He booked a shared bathroom accommodation and he mentioned that the bathroom was clean as well as his room.
- Room was clean, quiet. Restroom clean. Neighborhood ok.
- The place was clean and reminder me of college dorms, minus the crazy drink kids.
NY Moore Hostel
Located in Brooklyn, 5 miles from New York City, NY Moore Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queens is 3.2 miles from NY Moore Hostel, and Bronx is 9 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Big/spacey and clean. Rooms facing the street were a little too noisy for me but I was able to move to the back and that was much quieter.
- Great staff, good location in Brooklyn, clean and comfy. Spacious rooms, friendly travelers, free coffee and water! Very good value for the money, will definitely stay again.
- Central to all the great nightlife and galleries in Bushwick –
- It is very close to two subway stations. It is just 5 or 6 station to Manhattan. There are good restaurants and grocery shops within a walking distance. There are a nice shared living room and kitchen.
- I Like everything about NY Moore Hostel. They have a great staff and pleasant guest. Stayed here two weeks and I was very pleased.
Jazz on the Park Youth Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Jazz on the Park Youth Hostel offers accommodations in New York City.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Columbia University is 0.7 miles from Jazz on the Park Youth Hostel, and Metropolitan Museum of Art is 1.3 miles from the property. LaGuardia Airport is 5 miles away.
Upper West Side is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, culture and walking.
- Bed is not fluffy sorry. U sharing rooms with others as well
- Like area toilet very far today book again was tuff unfortunately left
- Nice place not too far out the way. Everything was as youd exspect. Just need a few more signs to tell you where things are inside the building.
- I enjoyed my privacy. The receptionist was especially welcoming. She was always pleasant even with the most mundane of questions. She certainly stirred me to the correct public transportation accommodations. I had not been to NYC in years. Her guidance was more than helpful and comforting. I really love New York.
- Really good location, next to the 103rd St Subway Station. Easy to go anywhere.
Top Hostels In Flushing New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Flushing New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Flushing New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Flushing New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!