10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ferreiros Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ferreiros Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ferreiros Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ferreiros Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ferreiros Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ferreiros Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ferreiros Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ferreiros Galicia:
Located in Laje, Mercadoiro provides a garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. The property has a shared lounge, a concierge service and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms contain a patio.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Lugo is 22 miles from Mercadoiro, while Sarria is 12 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 59 miles away.
- Very clean and in the private rooms they even gave you bathrobes to wear.
- Great location. private, beautiful, great food and staff.
- There was such a feeling of relaxation after a long walk on the Camino. Excellent dinner, being the best we’ve had in over 25 days. The staff was attentive, yet respected our privacy.
- I love this place. Have been there twice while walking the Camino. It’s in the middle of nowhere, a unique oasis right on the Camino. Don’t miss it!
- The cleanliness and peace. Comfy beds and lovely showers. 6 minute token is ample time for a good shower. The food was delicious especially the soup.
Albergue Granxa Escola de Barreiros
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue Granxa Escola de Barreiros offers accommodations in Nabas, 3.1 mi from Nabas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play table tennis at the hostel. Sarria is 2.4 mi from Albergue Granxa Escola de Barreiros, while Monforte de Lemos is 18 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 49 mi from the property.
- Extremely helpful and friendly staff (and Valantine the dog was a delight). The hostel was kept open especially for us and we were treated very well. Home cooked food and local beers were very good
- Laura, our hostess was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- La ragazza che ci ha accolto e la cuoca sono delle bellissime persone, carine e molto disponibili, il posto è molto tranquillo, e il cibo molto buono.
- El personal del albergue, sin duda lo mejor. Me trataron estupendamente y me hicieron sentir como en casa desde el principio. La comida genial, con producción ecológica propia… Sin duda lo recomendaría a cualquiera!
- El personal muy amable,la comida muy buena,el lugar muy tranquilo,te sientes cómo en una granja
Located in Puertomarín, Casa Banderas features a garden and a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Lugo is 20 miles from the hostel, while Sarria is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 59 miles from Casa Banderas.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Portomarin! Located in Portomarin, PortoSantiago offers barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at PortoSantiago also have a mountain view. At the accommodation rooms come with a seating area.Guests at PortoSantiago will be able to enjoy activities in and around Portomarin, like fishing and hiking.Lugo is 18 miles from the hostel, while Sarria is 15 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 55 miles away.
Great location and very helpful staff.
Gave us tips for the town and was easy check in and check out. We had a twin room and worked perfect for us , thank you 🙏
- So welcoming A happy place to be Had all one wanted
Very very clean.
The room, the bathroom, although shared.
- Easy location just off the Camino de Santiago. Short walk to Church, Plaza and Bars/Restaurants. Property offers albergue or private/semi private room with shared bath.
- Easy to find, very clean, welcoming staff. Lovely room
- Great location and very helpful staff.
Offering free WiFi, Albergue Ferramenteiro is located in Portomarin. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a shared lounge.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area and a TV. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Ferramenteiro.Lugo is 18 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 55 miles away.
- I’m very surprise they manage the place very nicely. the albergue is huge with one area for sleeping probably they have 150 beds and they still maintain the cleanliness.
Note: i stayed at the hotel, not at the albergue
- It’s nice with kitchen, laundry and very accessible
- The outdoor patio had a beautiful view of the river, the kitchen was very well equipped and it was spotlessly clean.
- Very large clean and modern hostel. Staff very helpful.
Casa Do Marabillas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Do Marabillas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Portomarin, 14 mi from Lugo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Some units feature views of the mountain or river.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage.Sarria is 11 mi from Casa Do Marabillas, while Monforte de Lemos is 21 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 mi away.
The owner – Pedro was A+ first rate. History buff and expert for the city.
And provided great advice on the church and places to eat. Super breakfast too.
He went above the service call to “give” me a USB power adapter he had extra. I said give
Wow. Who does that? Very pleased with this place.
- The town is so small that anything can be reached from the casa in minutes. And the host, Pedro, was very knowledgable and helpful.
Pedro was an amazing host. Gave us a great restaurant recommendation. Took care of laundry for us. Arranged for breakfast too. Very nice property in the beautiful town of Portomarin, a nice stop along the Camino.
Thank you Pedro!
- Pedro was a super host. He helped us to book a pension . He made us feel welcome and could not do enough for us. The breakfast in the morning was great. Thank you Pedro !!!
- Our room was cozy and clean. Beds were comfortable. Owner Pedro was friendly, welcoming and so informative. He really cares about the comfort of his guests. The albergue is just off city centro so it was very quiet. One of my favorite albergue son the Camino.
- The owner – Pedro was A+ first rate. History buff and expert for the city.
A Fontana de Luxo
Located in Portomarin, A Fontana de Luxo features a garden and a terrace. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. A Fontana de Luxo provides some accommodations with lake views, and rooms have a patio. All rooms at the accommodation are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from A Fontana de Luxo, while Sarria is 14 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 55 miles away.
- Great views. Like by passing the hill into town on the way out. Chill space. I rented a private room.
1. The hospitalera was wonderful and very attentive. She made sure all guests were comfortable and have everything we needed.
2. There are towels and blankets.
3. The shower is really nice. A little bit odd to have two shower heads.
4. There is only 1 bathroom that includes the sink for the shared room (10 people)
5. Hair dryers are provided!
6. Food can be ordered from the owner’s restaurant. Self service breakfast is available.
7 Great view of the town.
- The lady at reception was very nice. She went out of her way to make me welcome.
- Excellent view, service and location. Set up breakfast at midnight so you can eat even if you leave super early.
- First Albergue as you come off the Camino so if you are weary this Albergue is for you! Lovely view of the lake and bridge as well. It was very clean, smartly organized, excellent free breakfast and the staff was remarkable!!! If you want to be right in the city center don’t stop here but otherwise this Albergue was delightful. Washer and dryer for clothes and a nice hair dryer in the bathroom as well.
Albergue Folgueira is located in Portomarin and features a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, and organizing tours for guests.The rooms come with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms are equipped with a mountain view.Lugo is 18 miles from the hostel, while Sarria is 15 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- My stay here was excellent, definately recommend to other users.
- Easy to find,near to camino on edge of town,easy to get back on camino in morning.No waiting for bathroom,all facilities were good.Nice kitchen.
- Brilliant spot to start the Camino trail the next day
- this albergue is rigt at the camino frances. 30 beds in one room sounds too much but it was OK. big, well equiped kitchen. Close to the city centre. Each bed has its own sockets though located just next to the lower beds thus those sleeping in the upper beds have to leave theis devices down there to get it charged.
- We stayed at Albergue Folgueira whilst walking the Camino – and it provided us with everything we needed to have a good night’s sleep and be prepared for the next morning’s walk. The location is superb, not to mention the beautiful view!!
Pensión-Albergue Puente Ribeira
Located in Sarria, on the banks of Sarria River, Albergue Puente Ribeira offers dormitory rooms with free WiFi. It is right on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Each room has a seating area. You can enjoy river view and garden view from the room.At Albergue Puente Ribeira you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 mi away.
- Clean. Laundry facility. Nice host. Comfortable.
- Well run, friendly helpful staff, very clean, close to everything.
- The location was good; they had a staff member who was very fluent in English with a pleasant disposition. She was most helpful too. Their breakfast was very good.
- Albergue seems brand new. Really excellent accommodations. I booked a private room for 25E and found it was well worth it. The Albergue is right off the Camino and near to many restaurants.
- Great albergue. No complaints. Near the street of restaraunts so got to eat food that wasn’t pilgrim food.
Located in Sarria, the Obradoiro hostel features free Wi-Fi and a shared kitchen for guests to use. Vending machines are available at the property, and a number of activities such as hiking can be enjoyed in the surrounding area.The dormitory rooms at the hostel offer heating, linens, and a shared bathroom.Sarria Train Station is 0.6 mi from the property, and Santiago de Compostela Airport is 62 mi away.
- Very clean abrejo with lovely view of town. Good places to sit and relax. Good kitchen.
- It was very roomy and the curtain for privacy was a nice touch. Nice big window too. I was in a room for 4 but there was only 2 so even better
- Very nice woman at the check-in. I always try to be courteous and help others and she was the same way to me, lending me her scissors and showing me the best bed in the room. I really appreciate that–especially on the Camino where it can be a rare thing at the albergues.
- Has everything you need and the staff was absolutely lovely. Lights off at 10pm was good, and they had full showers and facilities. Big, open plan dorm rooms with bunk beds.
- Outdoor cold water foot bath – just what was need after long day’s walking
Top Hostels In Ferreiros Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ferreiros Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ferreiros Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ferreiros Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!