10 Best Hostels To Stay In Felidia Valle del Cauca – Top Hotel Reviews
Felidia Valle del Cauca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Felidia Valle del Cauca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Felidia Valle del Cauca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Felidia Valle del Cauca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Felidia Valle del Cauca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Felidia Valle del Cauca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Felidia Valle Del Cauca:
Hostal Campestre Viento Rico
Hostal Campestre Viento Rico is located in Cali, 4.2 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring and 2 miles from Cali’s City Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Pinta Boogaloo
An outdoor swimming pool with a garden and a fountain can be enjoyed in Cali, a 15-minute walk from the Gold Museum. La Pinta Boogaloo offers free Wi-Fi. Salsa lessons are available.Private parking is offered under charges.La Pinta Boogaloo has comfortable rooms with shared or private bathrooms. Dorm rooms include safety lockers and rooms with TVs, garden and swimming pool views can also be booked.Guests staying at La Pinta can enjoy regional cuisine at the restaurant.Caicedo Square is 1.2 miles away and the zoo is a 10-minute walk.
- The hostel was spacy and clean with a nice yard. The breakfast was good.
The staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgable.
The whole place feels like an oasis within the city. The pool and the garden are great to relax. In the morning you can hear the birds sing.
The breakfast is included in the price.
The beds are made of bamboo and are comfortable and there is a locker for every person.
There is also a room with TV, Nintendo, computers, books, etc. you can use and they offer salsa classes and lots of tours.
- Everything people, breakfast and swimming pool for few dollars. Never got so cheap for such a good quality. Perfect
Really good value for money.
We booked a private room with shared bathroom and they gave us one with private bathroom for the same price.
The hostel offers FREE salsa classes.
With the price it is included a breakfast BUFFET type which has fruit, cereals, bread, jam, coffee…
There are many cool facilities in the hostel: swimming pool, pool, guitars, hammac…
The girl in the reception is super nice!
- We really liked the hotel! There was a really cleaned bathroom, nice rooms, included delicious breakfast and a good atmosphere to relax!
Casa Miraflores is pioneering the co-living, co-working hostel scene with it’s progressive vibes, and eclectic decor, offers accommodation with free WiFi access in the central Miraflores neighbourhood in Cali, within walking distance to many colorful markets, renowned dance schools and some of the most popular salsa clubs in the city.Casa Miraflores offers dormitory rooms with shared bathroom facilities, double rooms with a private bathroom and an apartment.Guests staying at Casa Miraflores have access to the entire property, which features cosy communal spaces, such as a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a terrace, a theatre room with a projection screen, and a soundproof room for making private calls.Guests staying at Casa Miraflores can take part in activities organised by the property, such as salsa and yoga classes, spanish classes, guided tours and hikes, as well as photography classes.Casa Miraflores is 9.3 miles from the Cristo Rey monument and a 45-minute drive from Alfonso Bonilla Aragon International Airport. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Friendly..organized..many peaceful Lounge Areas & gorgeous Garden Balconies..quiet..lovely Modern Immaculate Baths ..extended My Stay From One Night To Three!
- The room was a good size. The bed was comfy. The WiFi was good. The staff do not speak much English. But are friendly and helpful. The laundry service was good and cheap. The shared areas were really funky.
- I was only here for one night but I’m going back to stay for atleast one to two weeks for sure!!! This place is amazing!!! No really don’t bother checking out any other hostels in Cali. This one ticks all the boxes. Fantastic social areas and also places where you can get some alone time should it be required. Good facilities including 3 kitchens and good bathrooms. Great beds with a personal light, a socket and a curtain for that extra touch. Breakfast is good. It’s generally just a beautiful place. Nate the owner is super nice and the staff and volunteers are very helpful and competent. They even let me store some of my things there until I go back which was really kind of them. I didn’t get to experience some of the classes that they put on but I was blessed on the night I was there as I went to an outdoor Zumba type of salsa class with people from the hostel which was awesome!!! I really can’t wait to go back there!!!
- The communal areas are great. Asian influence and very funky. If they spent as much effort in improving room 103, the place would have had a much better review. The location is fine (but lots of dodgy people around in the walk into the centre).
- Great space! The open bathroom concept takes a bit of getting used to. Also if you’re booking the loft it does not include the dinning table balcony and couches in the photos, quite misleading. Great for a couple but that’s it for space. Small kitchen, could be cleaner but great value location and staff.
El Viajero Cali Hostel & Salsa School
One of our best sellers in Cali! Located in Cali in the region of Valle del Cauca, 2.7 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring, El Viajero Cali Hostel & Salsa School features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Pool and common areas were pretty nice. Clean bathrooms, good hot showers. There are food and walking tours offered daily and free salsa lessons for those interested. Did meet some cool people.
- Great salsa lessons, the staff speaks perfectly English and are so helpfull. They offer plenty of activities witch you can join. And the swimmingpool is great, nice way of relaxing after your salsa lesson 😉
- The viajero has free salsa lessons, a swimming pool, and a bar. What more could u ask for? This place draws great people in and the staff is super helpful. I high recommend it.
- Great vibes. Awesome guests who wanted to have a great time. Lots of salsa
- Friendly staff, especially Hector. Very friendly salsa teachers as well. Too bad the showers were freezing cold
Drop Bear Hostel Cali
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Drop Bear Hostel Cali offers accommodations in Cali, just 1.9 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Great hostel to chill at in Cali. Felt a bit like a home away from home. Great facilities – Netflix, BBQ, jacuzzi. Lovely owner and staff.
- Extremely nicely decorated building and super friendly staff. Spotlessly clean ans gorgeous (hot) shower. Safe place to keep my bicycle too.
- A beautiful new hostel in a great location close to restaurants, cafes and bars and supermarkets. The hostel is gorgeous with great facilities and a very good breakfast. It’s super clean, has hot showers and a spacious fully equipped kitchen. However, what makes this a great place to stay in Cali are the tours and activities offered by the hostel. Food tours, morning hikes, salsa classes, sunset viewpoint, day trips, CRICKET etc. Stay here and you’ll discover that Cali has much more to offer than just the amazing salsa! 😉
- Amazing place! Best shower I have had in Colombia so far, great kitchen if you’re into cooking, great terrace, very comfortable bed and everything is super clean. Bonus: the owner and the staff are very nice ! Would definitely go back.
- One of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in!! Clean, good wifi, amazing kitchen, good breakfast and sociable!!
One of our best sellers in Cali! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal Encuentro is located in Cali in the region of Valle del Cauca, just 2.7 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The best hostel I had ( after travelling 3 months in Colombia)
The staff is so kind and helpfull, they treat you like family. The rooms are spacias, the hostel is clean, and cosy. They make a different , super nice breakfast everymorning , different everyday and included the price. And in the evening you can sit in the outside area and watch all the lights from the city. Absolutely recommended.
- This place will make you feel at home and never want to leave! You get treated and taken care of like family. The facilities are great with an amazing 2 floor terrace with majestic views over the city and tres cruces. Safe and secure as well with an amazing breakfast.
- They have 2 fantastic balconies to chill out on with a beer or coffee , and with a great view of the 3 crosses. Unfortunately our double room was right where everyone had breakfast, so earplugs are a must for a sleep in. The fridge and kitchen were huge. In the morning they made us scrambled eggs and pan de queso, and they do change it too. It was close to a smaller supermarket, and a great burger joint called chef burger. It was a little walk from the salsa bar La Topa. Overall, besides the negative about the bathroom, I would suggest to stay here because they are a lot more attentive than another one we stayed in cali.
- Very friendly owner, great facilities, cozy old building, good location.
- Extremely friendly owner. Even though we only stayed one night she let us leave our bags during Colca tour and use the facilities when we returned.
- The best hostel I had ( after travelling 3 months in Colombia)
Vigyan Hostel is located in Cali, 1.6 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring and 1.2 miles from Cali’s City Theater.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Location is excellent–close to restaurants/bars and a great grocery store. The neighbourhood feels safe to walk around in but is close enough to Calle 5 that transportation (taxi or public) is very convenient. Our private room was super clean. The balcony for the private quarters is lovely. The room is very quiet and you don’t hear the noise from the dormitory rooms or the street even though on Fridays and Saturdays the neighbourhood is very popular and busy.
- Very clean, friendly staff, multiple different sitting areas. Wifi was strong. Breakfast included. Comfortable place to stay in a great location near Parque del Perro.
- Staff were always on site, available and very ready to help. Balcony near the private rooms was lovely and even though this is a hostel, the private rooms were away from the dorm rooms and were very quiet. Air conditioner in the room was nice and quiet too. Location was amazing. Warm water in the shower was appreciated. The entire place was incredibly clean!
- The location is very good, near to supermarkets and sheap restaurants, also the room was clean and comfortable.
- For a bed and a shower it is good, just have low expectations and you will be pleasantly surprised. Filtered water was nice, hammocks on the side of the building..
La Casa Del Sol Hostal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casa Del Sol Hostal offers accommodations in Cali.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 1.9 miles from La Casa Del Sol Hostal, and Cali’s City Theater is 0.9 miles away. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Mi Casa Cali
Hostel Mi Casa Cali is located in Cali, 2.1 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring and 0.9 miles from Cali’s City Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 13 miles from Hostel Mi Casa Cali.
No reviews yet.
Lulos Hostal Boutique
Lulos Hostal Boutique offers accommodations in Cali.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 2.7 miles from Lulos Hostal Boutique, and Cali’s City Theater is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- I had a short, while great stay at this hostel. Great fascilities, nice chilled atmosphere and is placed centrally in the hostel-area of Cali.
- Great staff & location. Large room for a great price.
- Old building transformed into a hostel with cool vibe. Good breakfast
- Perfectly clean, everything is new and modern. A really well decorated and cared for place. The receptionist is super friendly as is the breakfast/cleaning lady. Scrambled egg and toast for breakfast with coffee.
Absolutely amazing staff. Paola, thank you so much for the tips and nice talks about Cali/Colombia!
Also, the hostel is pretty clean, quiet and well located (it’s in a calm street in San Antonio, and you can walk to basically every touristic site except for Cristo Rey – which is almost out of town). The area has markets and some cheap restaurants, and you can book salsa classes at the hostel or take them at the several schools nearby, like Salsa Pura.
I absolutely loved this hostel and hope to stay there again if I have the chance to come back to Cali 🙂
Top Hostels In Felidia Valle Del Cauca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Felidia Valle del Cauca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Felidia Valle del Cauca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Felidia Valle del Cauca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!