10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ézaro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ézaro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ézaro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ézaro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ézaro Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ézaro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ézaro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In ÉZaro Galicia:
Albergue O Logoso
Albergue O Logoso is set in O Logoso, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Offering traditional Galician décor, this hostel has dorms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and terrace.Each simply decorated dorm at Albergue O Logoso has access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hostel also has a small shop on site, as well as a laundry room.Cee and the coast can be reached in approximately 20 minutes by car. Santiago de Compostela is 39 mi away.
- There is an albergue that looked nice and across the street is a small hostal/pension where we stayed. On “the camino” it’s nice to have a private room with towels, sheets, bath, etc. one in a while! The albergue has a bar with food and drink and a nice terrace and it’s a half mile walk to a restaurant owned by the same family – I think they’ll drive you back and forth for dinner if you want.
- Great location to Camino trail. The bunk areas were very nice with wood fireplace downstairs. Good food.
- Good location on Camino. Early cafe time at albergue.
- Wonderful location. Beautiful and serene. Staff super pleasant. We stayed in the house. Very clean and attractive rooms. Private bath. Area was perfect to unwind from Camino.
- Great Camino location! Right on route. Cute Pension room with terrific shared bath.
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Picota is set in Mazaricos, 23 mi from Santiago de Compostela.Albergue Picota features free WiFi throughout the property and all rooms come with a balcony.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 mi from Albergue Picota, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- Clean, modern, private rooms available, laundry machines available, nice staff (but next door)
- The private rooms were absolutely amazing and the shared bathroom was spotlessly clean, an amazing hostel.
- Kind and very helpful staff, great place to stay during your Camino. Highly recommend!
- This albergue is very well kept. It is new and impecably clean. The owner does not speak English but is very helpful.
- This hostel is a little gem on the Camino. Cleanliness and comfort were good for the dormitory room with modern and sparkly clean ensuite. A lovely terrace! The hostel was very quiet. Located near supermarket and car/cafes.
Albergue O Bordón
Offering free Wi-Fi, Albergue O Bordón is located in Cee. Set 10 minutes’ walk of Porto de Brens and the Atlantic coast, the hostel has a bar and furnished terrace.The colorful dormitories offer a single bed and shared bathroom with free towels. There is a washing machine available, as well as a shared kitchen and TV lounge. An airport shuttle can be hired and there is a tour desk available for guests.Albergue O Bordón is 15 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving local gastronomy and fresh sea food. Cape Finisterre is within 30 minutes’ drive and Santiago de Compostela is 47 mi away.
- The host is fabulous and there are really nice added touches like a rug for each bed so your feet don’t get cold! He also provides real towels, which was an added luxury after many weeks of using a travel towel!
- Absolutely quiet spot without traffic or any other noise. Very friendly staff (owners). Much attention for details like: hooks in the shower for clothes and towel. They have a centrifuge (which in my opinion should be standard available in every Albergue), and even small rugs to for next to your bed (to put your feet on).
- Quiet area and close to town. Staff were great and friendly, facilities clean and comfortable.
- Pedro was very friendly and picked us up from town. He also said we could leave in the morning when ever we wanted to.
- Bathroom, room, good WiFi connection, kitchen, cerveza at the reception and some food to buy (cause it was very rainy), good location, restaurant few steps from albergue
O Encontro is located in Finisterre and features a terrace and a shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 59 miles from the property.
- I liked that I could come and go to throughout the night, that was good. The hospitaleros was super nice.
- It’s an “albergue” with private rooms upstairs. It’s on a little side street a few blocks from the main center of town. I liked the location and the room itself. Comfortable and convenient. The hospitalero was wonderful; helpful, friendly (without even speaking English).
1. alittle early in season for the beach…It is a good mile? distant..but it is a beautiful white sand beach on the bay. There is a “wild” Atlantic deep water beach available also . it is also a hike away ? 1 1/2 miles
2. basic Portugal windows cleverly designed to open from top OR side. Black out blinds that slide down…not really blacking out the Full Moon that shown in…so you could think it romantic OR a bother to sleeping.. Gulls!! who knew gulls fly and SQUAWK at night!
3. lights are always too dim and poorly placed for my likng. I always carry a small lamp.
4. staff very friendly and accomodating. Knows the area. and good recommendstions to food, market etc.
5. almost NO traffic noise. Little people noise.
- The owner met me at the bus when it was very late and dark. Such a kind man
- Great little place – felt like a home. Close to bus station which was great for me. Lovely hosts. X
Albergue Arribada is offering accommodations in Muxia. Some rooms at the property feature a balcony with a sea view.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Certain rooms have a kitchen with a microwave. Guest rooms have a closet.Finisterre is 18 miles from Albergue Arribada. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Super clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Don’t hesitate to book a stay here.
Amazing Staff, Location and facilities.
Aure and Judith are adorable
- So pleased to arrive to hear a cheery, ‘we’ve been expecting you’ upon our arrival. Very pleasantly surprised by our accommodations which exceeded our expectations in every way. The place is beautiful, spotlessly clean, well thought out with all a weary traveller’s needs met. We were there in the ‘quieter’ season so not so lively. Great little town to walk around and restaurants and markets all close by. Would HIGHLY recommend.
- The staff were very pleasant & the rooms very clean! Highly recommend!
Everything about this place is my favorite. I hesitate to say how great it is because it will then not be my gem. But it deserves to be everyone’s gem. I stayed here when it was still new in Oct 2015, it was sweet then and the family has not lost their kind spirit and love of the Pilgrim. I wish I could live in Muxia and even better if I could stay at at the property.
I will always stay here at the end of my Caminos. Roof top perfect sunsets.
Located in Vimianzo, Pensión Quilmes has a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is included.At the hostel, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven. All guest rooms have a closet.Finisterre is 21 miles from Pensión Quilmes. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The room was nice. The bathroom was clean. Osvaldo and Maria were excellent hosts.
- Habitación limpia y cuidada, en la calle principal
- Buen desayuno, buenas pizzas y buena cama. El dueño, es muy atento y simpático. Fenomenal todo.
Todo. Apartamento muy limpio y cómodo con todo lo necesario. La ubicación perfecta para visitar sitios de interés como. Fisterra.
Se puede aparcar en la misma calle de la pensión gratis y sin problema.
Tienen un restaurante donde los platos son abundantes y a muy buen precio.
Los dueños además de ser muy majos ,están pendientes de que todo este correcto.
Se agradece encontrar un sitio así.
- El dueño muy amable ,nos subió las maletas hasta el tercer piso .Estuvimos en habitación no en los apartamento de las fotos ,esos tenían mejor pinta las habitaciones están muy antiguas
Located in Muxia, Muxia Mare features a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the hostel, each room has a closet. Selected rooms include a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.Finisterre is 18 miles from Muxia Mare. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- You could see the water from some of the beds and the private room. The staff was kind, friendly, and very helpful. The facility was immaculate!
- Wonderful staff, clean spacious bathrooms, quiet, family run
- super clean, fantastic shower, bunk bed with curtains for privacy. Can see sunset from room
- Very clean albergue. Very friendly and helpful staff / owner. Small kitchen available.
- Across from the ocean. Provided a nice towel and blanket plus privacy curtains.
Hostal Stella Del Mare
Stella del Mare is located 10 minutes’ walk from Camariñas Beach, in Galicia’s A Coruña Province. This guest house features a restaurant and rooms with sea views.Some rooms at the Stella del Mare have a balcony and all rooms have satellite TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom.The Stella’s restaurant specializes in pizzas and also serves traditional, Galician dishes. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and make use of the bar and terrace, where free Wi-Fi access is available.The Stella del Mare is a 10-minute walk from Camariñas Port and town center. There are several walking routes in the area and the coastal towns of Arou and Camelle are approximately 9.3 mi away.
- Room and bathroom were very clean. Restaurant downstairs was nice. Breakfast is included and it is good. Staff is very helpful.
- Friendly place, very clean rooms over bar that does good pizzas (separate hotel entrance).
- The facilities were clean and comfortable and ideal for my stay and the breakfast was very welcome in the morning.
- Good location, friendly staff, up-kept and comfortable rooms, no real complaints!
- The terrace was an unexpected pleasure as well as the friendly smiles on arrival. This place certainly deserves more than one star!
Albergue da Costa
Albergue da Costa offers private and shared rooms, a shared garden, a terrace with sea views and free WiFi throughout in Muxía. The beach is 2,650 feet away.Modern rooms at this property come with a wardrobe, bed linen and towels and a shared bathroom. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared living room.You can get tourist information of the area at Albergue da Costa and the property also offers a bicycle garage, lockers and a laundry service at an extra cost.You will find bars and restaurants within 1,650 feet from the property and the closest supermarket is 1,000 feet away.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 mi from the hostel and the beautiful Costa da Morte Norte Coast is 40 minutes’ drive away. There is free parking on site.
- Beautiful seaside location. Super friendly staff. Awesome facility with kitchen and deck overlooking the ocean.
- I stayed here last time I was in Muxía, and it’s gotten even better—the deck for watching the sunset is a great addition!
- So nice to find it so close to the camino! And the location by the water was fabulous! The kitchen was nicely supplied, the bathroom had soap and shampoo and it was very spacious. Hosts were all very nice, and the albergue was super clean. Sink and clothesline are available for use. Can’t beat sunset from the porch! Muxia is not a big town, so it was easy to walk to the market, cafes, and tourist sites.
- Sylvia and her husband couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. My wife and I stayed an extra sag because we felt completely at home.
- The location is amazing and the place feels like home! I meta really cool people there too, very very nice stay(:
Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe
Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe is located in Corcubión. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Corcubión, like hiking.Finisterre is 7 miles from Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent location. A view of the ocean from the dorms! Beach a minute’s walk away. Really the nicest hostel-Albergue I’ve ever stayed in.
- Beautiful location right on the water. Hostel rooms overlook the water with large picture windows. Bar below for food and drinks.
- Room, bed, balcony, television, very close to the beach, view on the sea/ bay. Really nice. The room was clean.
- Amazing views, nice enough facilities, great staff.
Wonderful views facing the sea!
Friendly & helpful staff.
Convenient location if doing Camino De Santiago.
Good buffet breakfast.
Soya/Almond milk coffee options available!
Top Hostels In ÉZaro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ézaro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ézaro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ézaro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!