10 Best Hostels To Stay In Estellenchs Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Estellenchs Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Estellenchs Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estellenchs Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estellenchs Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Estellenchs Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Estellenchs Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Estellenchs Majorca:
Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel
Located a 10-minute drive from Palma City Center, Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel offers a large terrace with barbecue facilities and table tennis, and a spacious lounge with sofas and a flat-screen TV.The property offers private room with private bathrooms, and also offers beds in shared rooms with shared bathrooms. All rooms include free WiFi.The property has a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. There are also washing machines which are available for guests’ use for free.Several activities such as hiking, barbecues, table tennis and table football competitions are organized by the property at weekends. Guests can also book cycling routes at the property. Bikes are available for free for holders of the International Youth Hostel card, subject to availability.Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel is a 3-minute drive from a large supermarket, shopping center and RCD Mallorca’s Son Moix Stadium. The nearest beach is a 10-minute drive away, Palma de Mallorca Airport is 8.1 mi away. Public parking can be found easily in the area.
- Was as expected. Outside, people can sit and was very nice to relax. The staff took was nice and helpful.
We were a group of 18 friends and we
Had 4 rooms. Wonderful!
- My two friends who were there with me, but in another separate room just for themselves, seemed to have a pretty good time.
- Can’t think of one positive thing about this hostel. The other people staying there were sort of nice I guess.
With four guest we booked a quadruple room – although it was a tight fit (all of us own large backpacks), the beds were clean and comfortable.
We enjoyed the balcony and clean bathroom, despite there being no holder for the detachable shower head.
Set in Palmanova, HR Gil features free WiFi.At the HR GIL every room has free WiFi, mini-fridge, flat-screen satellite TV, private bathroom and private balcony.Near the area there are plenty of bars, restaurants and bus stops.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 9.9 mi away.
- It is a good hotel with modest facilities, the staff is good and this is essentially the easiest check in I have had. I would recommend it during the summer season, for offseasons, it is a bit far from Palma. Otherwise, the location is awesome with just a few meters from the beach.
Very good lcoation, near beautiful beach (5 minutes), shops and bus stop to Palma and airport.
We was very, very late in hotel, but it wasn’t a problem, because we get special instructions, so we could check in even about 1am.
Very kind receptionist with perfect english 🙂
nice big room with a very comfortable double bed!nice big balcony&great location!
extremly welcoming staff, thanks tanya!
will definitly recommend this family run hotel!
- The place us nice and near the beachfront and the bus stop and the supermarkets so easy to go out
- Was clean and comfortable, extremely good value for money, easy walk to beach, nearby supermarkets.
We Hostel Palma – Albergue Juvenil
One of our best sellers in Palma de Mallorca! Boasting a terrace, a bar as well as on-site dining, We Hostel Palma Albergue Juvenil is a youth hostel located in Palma de Mallorca, a 15-minute walk from Palma Yacht Club. 1.2 mi from Cala Major Beach, the property is also 1.3 mi away from Palma Port. The property is nonsmoking throughout and is set 250 feet from Tito’s Palma.At the hostel, the rooms include a wardrobe. Each room is fitted with a coffee machine, while some rooms also boast a kitchenette with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are ready to help around the clock at the reception.Tito’s is 350 feet from We Hostel Palma. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
- The staffs are very kind and friendly! The bed is so comfortable, the room is spacious, and the curtain on each bunk bed also provides more privacy for us.
- Modern clean rooms and showers as well. Good value for the money.
Good location,although it s about 20-30 minutes walk to the cathedral of Palma,there are 3 supermarkets in 5 minutes walking distance.
There was heating (by AC) ,what is relatively important in winter(January),cause it may be cold,especially after dark.
Everything else the bathing area was great. Cool place, nice food at the place. We stayed one more day over there. Because we totally loved it.
Everything’s near by to the stay and we were there Friday night so were able to see the party they had hosted for people. Music, dance and great food. Well spent Friday night in there.
- The staff is cool! The beds are comfortable. Rooms are clean. Will come back to this place.
Singular Hostel By Eurotels – Albergue Juvenil
Singular Hostel By Eurotels – Albergue Juvenil is located in Palma de Mallorca, 1.7 mi from Cala Major Beach and 1.7 mi from Palma Yacht Club. The property is around 2.2 mi from Palma Port and a few steps from El Garito Cafe. Attractions in the area include Tito’s Palma, less than 0.6 mi away, or Mallorca Casino, located a 12-minute walk from the property.Certain rooms also offer a kitchenette with a fridge.Speaking Arabic and English at the reception, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area.Pueblo Español is 1.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 7.5 mi from the property.
- Value for money was fine. If you just need a place to sleep for a night it’s fine. It’s clean and there is a microwave and toaster to use.
- The place is clean, the bedroom is comfortable. I really like that each bed has curtain so I can have more privacy. The locker is enough to put my bags there. It’s also close to the centro comercial Porto Pi, which is important if I want to go to the supermarket to buy drinks or food.
- The hostel is cozy and comfortable to stay to and near bus stop, staffs are friendly. Towels and bed sheets can be changed everyday upon request. One can store foods in the ref, can use the kitchen facilities but unfortunately cooking is not available. Every bed has its own privacy.
- The rooms are good and with the curtain is very private. The bathroom are very clean.
- The staffs are so receptives. The bed has privacy. The location is awesome. They rent a bike.
Palma Port Hostel – Albergue Juvenil
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palma Port Hostel offers accommodations in Palma de Mallorca, 0.9 mi from Palma Yacht Club.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Dormitory rooms have air conditioning and soundproofing.Cala Major Beach is 1.1 mi from Palma Port Hostel, while Palma Port is 1.5 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.The property is aimed at guests under 30 years old. Guests 30 years old or older need to provide the REAJ or HI membership card.
- Well, this is my second stay in this hostel. The staffs are so nice and the bed is comfy!
- I like everything! The staff is nice, the room is cozy, the bed is quiet comfortable. It’s easy to reach also by bus from Plaza de España or by walking.
- The place had a very chill and homey feeling. The service was great! All the staff were very friendly, attentive and willing to help. I really liked the location too, having an amazing 20-minute walk to the city center along the port.
The bed was very comfortable, the sheets are clean, and it is not loud.
The lobby is like a family living room, everyone is just hanging out together and talking.
The kitchen is well equipped, so is the bathroom (which is also very clean). Free shampoo, body wash and hair dryer arr also available.
- Perfect clean room and all equipment in kitchen to cook.
Urban Hostel Palma – Albergue Juvenil
Urban Hostel Palma is located in Palma de Mallorca, a 3-minute walk from the seafront promenade. Free Wifi is available.All rooms have bunk beds, a wardrobe and a shared bathroom. Guests have access to lockers and locks and towels are available for hire and require a deposit.There is a shared kitchen at the property and free continental breakfast is offered daily. A tour desk is available and bicycle rental can be arranged.Palma de Mallorca Cathedral and the marina are within a 20-minute walk. Cala Major Beach is 2.5 mi away. Mallorca’s Sant Joan Airport is 6.2 mi from Urban Hostel Palma.
Santa Catalina is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and city walks.
Good hostel for a fair price.
Close to beach
close to restaurants and supermarket
I definitely recommend this hostel!
- The location of this property is amazing as it is in the center of the city and easy to get by public transportation.
- I liked my roommates I got lucky. The front desk staff was very nice and accommodating.
- The staff is very friendly and professional. The hostel is clean and close to nice restaurants. It is just a few min walk from the sea.
I booked a bigger room, but got a room with max. 3 other travelers, and the First Days i was alone, that was really Nice, got a towel for free THANK YOU!, everyone was sooo Kind, especially the personnel, we had Fun at fridaynight: eating and dancing together, I would like to come back one day! – best wishes to the crew!!! you are so nicely!
Also : Location was perfect!, free Wifi and Computers, good advices of Things you can Do or places you can visit, and of course very cheap! 🙂
- Good hostel for a fair price.
Residencial Rustic Lau
Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, BHG Residencial Rustic Lau is located in Palma de Mallorca, 3.1 mi from Palma Port.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. BHG Residencial Rustic Lau features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Palma Yacht Club is 3.7 mi from BHG Residencial Rustic Lau, while Cala Major Beach is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- noice of heater was disturbing. electricity failure at 5am and our departure was at 6 am. lack of ENGLISH knowing persons. staff was friendedly.Bus no 12 convenient.
- convenient to bus route and small supermarket a few blocks away….upstairs room quieter….kitchen goodto have and ok garden setting to eat meals
Value for money – you get what you pay for. Cheap hostel near the airport to rest our heads after a midnight flight. Easy access to/from the airport.
The Villa is actually very pretty, it just lacks a bit of TLC which is a shame … potential to be so much better.
- Beautiful house with a beautiful garden! The kitchen is fully equipped. The virtual reception entertained us 😀 Distance from Palma isn’t problem, if you have a car. We were really satisfied.
- 1. Quiet location, if not quiet guests. 2. Checking out
Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil
One of our best sellers in Palma de Mallorca! Located in Palma de Mallorca, a 14-minute walk from Palma Port, Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil features a tour desk and free WiFi. Featuring a sun terrace, this property is located a short distance from Palma Yacht Club and Palma Cathedral. The property is close to popular attractions like Plaza Mayor and Passeig del Born Avenue.At the hostel, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. Each room comes with a shared bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Cala Major Beach is 3.7 mi from Hostel Pura Vida – Albergue Juvenil, while Pacha Mallorca Nightclub is 1.4 mi from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Very nice staff. Welclming and helping atmosphere. Nice breakfast in the morning.
- Everything was great! And the breakfast is included 🙂
- The building this hostel is in is BEAUTIFUL! The hostel is small and not crowded and they provide the best breakfast. The terrace has a gorgeous view and the location is perfect to walk around the center of town AND the beach isn’t very far either.
- Dario, the owner, is very kind and helpful. He gave me a lot of advices about where to go and what to do in Palma and about beaches in Mallorca Island. I also really appreciate the location, a beautiful apartment with an amazing view terrace.
- Great spot with everything you need around it. Very good atmosphere and friendly staff. Will definitely come again!
Hostel Fleming – Albergue Juvenil
Located a 4-minute walk from Palma Train and Bus stations, Hostel Fleming is a youth hostel offering private rooms and rooms to share between 2, 4 or 6 people and access to a shared terrace. There is free WiFi throughout.There is a games room and a seating area . Guests have access to 2 shared kitchens and shared bathrooms .Rooms have individual bed-site light, plug and a locker.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and the hostel offers car and bike rental.Cala Major Beach is a 15-minute drive from Hostel Fleming. Son Sant Joan Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- The hostel is very clean, and at the best location. There’s a supermarket and a pharmacy around. The stuff was very nice.
- The location was good and many cheap places around with good food and also walking distance to other things at the city
- I like the location and set up of rooms. Everything is near to grocery stores, restaurants, and bar.
- I liked that the bunks had enough space vertically and that the everything was clean and modern.
- Good location, helpful stuff. There is a supermarket in 2mins distance.
Hostal Pons is located 800 feet from Palma’s port. Set in an old Mallorcan house, it offers a garden, terrace and traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.The traditional-style rooms feature 19th-century style décor. Bathrooms are private or shared between two rooms. Some rooms have a TV and sheets and towels are included.There is a bar where you can enjoy a drink or snack and spacious lounge areas. Several bars and restaurants are within 5 minutes’ walk, as is the Lonja fish market.The Pons is 1,650 feet from Palma Cathedral and the Almudaina Royal Palace. The Arabic Baths are 10 minutes’ walk away and both Platja de Palma and Cala Major Beaches are 10 minutes’ drive away.Bike rental is available at the house, which is 150 feet from the airport bus stop, Jaime III. Palma Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- The location was good, the staff was nice and willing to help
- Had an “at home” feel. The staff was very attentive and friendly and the room made me feel I was staying at a friend’s home.
- great spot 2 min walk to the corner bar and stores, old style place, nice people
- Very quaint hostel. Old rustic house. Perfectly centered to explore the center of Palma.
- Sebastian is a great manager, very prompt to help with whatever you need.
Top Hostels In Estellenchs Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Estellenchs Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Estellenchs Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Estellenchs Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!