10 Best Hostels To Stay In Estella Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Estella Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Estella Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estella Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estella Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Estella Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Estella Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Estella Navarre:
Agora Hostel has accommodations in Estella. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 29 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The hostel has an atmosphere of openness and friendliness that is similar to going home to ones family.
- Spotless clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Don’t hesitate to book here.
- Nice vibe and quiet. Excellent pilgrims menu at Mundo. Breakfast and bathrooms were awesome. Best shared bathrooms on Camino yet. Liked the light and individual plug by the bed. Well supplied kitchen and very helpful staff. Nice for Camino walkers! Good hot shower in big bathroom.
- Stayed here while on the Camino. The owners are welcoming, kind and amazing. If every hostel was run with the care of this lovely couple, the world would be a better place. Amazingly designed place as well. I happen to be in the hotel business and this place impressed me – and I’m not easily impressed.
- Ok breakfast contents but not exceptional. Staff very friendly & accomodating. Hostel does not offer an evening meal
Alda Estella Hostel
Offering free WiFi, Alda Estella Hostel is located in Estella. Guests can use a shared lounge.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Estella, like hiking.Logroño is 30 miles from Alda Estella Hostel, while Pamplona is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- It was clean and comfortable. Also it was near many restaurants and bars!
- Staff was unbelievably helpful. Room was small but it has the best shower of any hotel in Spain
- Great location overlooking plaza. Just around corner we great restaurants
- Hotel was new so room was nice and fresh. Located right on the plaza so nice location.
- Lovely new hotel with sparkling clean rooms. A bit west of town in Plaza Santiago, but not too bad if you are walking the Camino. No breakfast but cafe across the square opens at 7 am
Hostería de Curtidores
Hostería de Curtidores features free WiFi and views of river in Estella. Among the various facilities are free bikes and a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The hostel provides certain accommodations with mountain views, and the rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostería de Curtidores, including cycling and hiking.Logroño is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Pamplona is 27 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 27 miles away.
- Everything! Got a good night’s sleep, shower with complimentary shampoo and shower gel
- At start of town. After weary day on camino didnt have to ealk any further
- Fantastic modern hostel. We stayed in a triple room and it was the perfect start to the next leg of our camino walk
- This was a very long and wet day and we stopped by the Wine Fountain on our way. Not a sensible choice on empty stomach as we proceeded to lose our way (hard to do on a one road town but two tipsy middle aged women can do these things!) The lady at the desk kept calling us to make sure we were going in the right direction. It was very dark by then and we had to talk with her to find our way. Very kind when we arrived she gave us a pre warmed room which was lovely. Thank you and Buen Camino !
This property is located close to town and backs onto a beautiful river/stream.
Luckily my private room overlooked the stream so I had the wonderful sounds all night!
The room (which could have accommodated 4) was spacious and the bathroom roomy & clean.
Albergue Jakue is located in Puente la Reina and has a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hostel, every room comes with a desk.Guests at Albergue Jakue will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puente la Reina, like hiking.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Albergue Jakue.
- Great food. Staff was exceptional although they do not speak English. Highly recommend
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The dinner and breakfast Neal’s were wonderful. Don’t hesitate to book here and the location is right on the Camino.
- This place is literally the first thing you see as soon as you enter town from the Camino. Town is also about 1km away. But, it has a great patio and the dinner they serve is good value, especially when you’re starving from walking all day long.
- The receptionist at the front desk was exceptional. y friend became very ill and we had to go to Urgent Care. She took us there, took me to the bank. back to Urgent Care, then picked us, brought us back to the hotel, and then switched to a private room, so my friend could recover more easily. We called her our angel. Not sure of her name, might have been Juanita.
- The facilities were excellent! Loved the outdoor bar! Great place to meet new friends!
Located in Puente la Reina, Albergue Puente features a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Pamplona is 15 miles from Albergue Puente. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Perfect place to begin hiking the Camino. Very friendly staff and wonderful location.
- The location was perfect, the property was clean and the terrace was amazing!
- Enjoyed a cerveza from the drink machine on the patio.
- Clean, comfortable, washing & drying facilities for clothes, lovely garden, nice breakfast
Susanna at the front desk was amazingly helpful. My friends had a problem with their baggage transfer and she called the company and the previous hostel to sort it out. When no solution was found she got her husband to drive back to Pamplona and retrieve the bags for us.
The owners are a credit to the Camino.
Set in Muruzábal in the Navarre Region, 11 mi from Pamplona, Albergue Mendizabal features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Albergue Mendizabal features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Olite is 16 mi from Albergue Mendizabal, while Estella is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The homemade dinner was excellent.
Quiet and peaceful location. Comfortable sofas and chairs in the lounge. Home cooked, healthy dinner.
Washer & clothesline on site.
- It was convenient to the Camino and was inexpensive.
- Lovely quiet village. Perfect for relaxing after a hard day’s driving. Excellent value for money.
- the price,very cheap,nice and clean,but !in a very remote area no shops etc.
Albergue-Hostel Atseden offers accommodations in Obanos, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, and features a garden.The rooms include a TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Albergue-Hostel Atseden features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 12 mi from Albergue-Hostel Atseden, while Olite is 16 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 9.9 mi away.
- New facilities with outdoor lounge area. Totally one of the best Albergues on the Camino!
- Clean. Staff was super kind and thoughtful. Perfect stop on camino. Very affordable and I was one of three to stay. I tend to stay between stages. This was perfect. Lierde was so very nice and considerate to my early departure! Breakfast was nice!!!
This is one of the best Albergue of my second camino !
- The hostess was extremely courteous and helped us book our room for the following night as well as called to schedule the pickup of our backpack. The facilities were immaculate and well laid out in design.
- A stop in Obanos while doing the Camino de Santiago. It was a beautiful fully updated hostel. The owner was very welcoming and helpful. FYI. It is at the end of town so a long walk.
La Bodega Del Camino
Featuring a terrace, La Bodega Del Camino is set in Lorca and also provides a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are featured.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lorca, like hiking.Pamplona is 22 miles from La Bodega Del Camino, while Olite is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
- Bed very comfortable staff/owners very helpful. Had own bathroom which I was not expecting.
heel rustig gelegen, kleine maar heel net.
vriendelijke Engelssprekende bediening
- La estancia en La bodega fue buenísima, el personal es muy acogedor y el servicio insuperable. Se encuentra muy bien ubicado y repetiríamos sin duda.
- La dueña se acercó a las 23h para abrirnos el albergue. El pueblo es un lugar encantador en el camino xacobeo
- Las camas son muy cómodas. Atención muy buena, llegamos fuera del horario de apertura y aún a esas horas nos ofrecieron para cenar.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Albergue Santiago Apostol is located in Puente la Reina. With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, the property also has a garden, as well as a bar. Free WiFi is provided.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Albergue Santiago Apostol has a playground.Pamplona is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 21 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Clean facilities and friendly staff. They try hard for tired, hungry pilgrims.
Loved my room and hospitality
Laundry and view from my room and early breakfast
Pilgrims:Great curb appeal. Friendly staff. I was ill with a cold, exhausted from walking, had shin splints.
They immediately gave me a lower bunk bed, sheets (upon request)and I slept for hours on end. Outstanding dinner, and super clean establishment!
- Very spacious fespite the numbers of people. Dinner had 4 options per course and wad very tasty. Lots of fresh air.
- It was great to meet other pilgrims from around the world. Wonderful to have supper there. The walk up the hill would have been rough after dinner (and drinks) in town! S
Hostel El Jardin de Muruzabal
Hostel El Jardin de Muruzabal features a garden, terrace, a shared lounge and bar in Muruzábal. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is provided.At the hostel, each room includes a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Pamplona is 14 miles from Hostel El Jardin de Muruzabal. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Comfortable dormitory with storage lockers for gear. Dinner was family sit down and was fantastic.
- Clean, nice stuff. Good you get choose to buy/add sheets etc. The food is ok, simple taste good.
Staff were so friendly even Papa was good craic! Beautiful place,im thinking going back to chill out for few days! So relaxing,the best place i stayed on the Camino Route.
- La casa está muy, muy bien, con mucho terreno y piscina. La familia propietaria atiende fenomenal y preparan una comida sencilla, sana y rica. En definitiva, no sé qué más se puede pedir…
El lugar es fantastico, tiene unas buenas instalaciones, buenas duchas y camas.
La cena fue en el jardín y estaba deliciosa. El desayuno muy completo, incluso con fruta y huevos
Top Hostels In Estella Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Estella Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Estella Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Estella Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!