10 Best Hostels To Stay In Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF – Top Hotel Reviews
Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Estado De Hidalgo Mexico Df:
Stayinn Barefoot Condesa
Located in the Condesa neighborhood in Mexico City, 0.4 miles from Museum of Modern Art, Stayinn Barefoot Condesa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Overall we were very comfortable, we liked the location and the service. The only thing that we didn’t know that there was a club on top floor which starts from Wednesday and is active until end of the weekend. If you are a light sleeper than this place is not for you but if you want to party and you are a nigh owl then you will enjoy this place
- Great location in a great neighbourhood, helpful staff, laid back feeling. Good value for money.
- It’s a nice hostel with nice people. I liked the staff that volunteered and I generally had a pleasant experience.
- GREAt place with comfy bed and helpful staff. Great location and easy to meet people
We only stayed for two nights, staff were friendly, room was nice for a hostel and clean. Beds were comfortable. However I would only recommend this place for young travellers. There is a bar above the hostel on the rooftop that is open until 12am-2am and the music is loud. Not the best place to stay if you’re wanting sleep to explore the next day.
Otherwise if that doesn’t bother you it’s a nice hostel to stay at.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Suites Condesa offers accommodations in Mexico City.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Benito Juarez Airport is 6 miles away.
- Elvira was very welcoming. We had issues with a different place the night before we were due to check in at Suites Condesa and when we called her to check whether we could have gone there a day earlier she welcomed us and set our room at short notice and late at night to ensure we felt conformable. The room was cosy and clean and in an excellent location 🙂
The decoration, the bed, the confort, the service. There is quality everywhere you look.
I felt a wonderful vibe during my stay.
Stylish decor, large room(s)
Easy to find, fun neighborhood
Mr. Jesus and Mrs. Beatrice who work there, attended us so well. Excellent service and really nice people.
Nice decoration and the concept is different than a regular hotel.
- La ubicacion es muy buena, esta rodeado de restaurantes y bares de todo tipo, se siente una zona segura.
Hostal Corona Condesa
Hostal Corona Condesa is located in Mexico City, just 0.4 miles from Museum of Modern Art.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I liked that I was alone in a room of 5 beds,but only because I was lucky!
- The bed was comfortable, the location is great. The lockers are big so you can put a whole bag in it fine.
- Nice blankets and easy access once you have your keys.
- We have to find such a greater and a better hotel for the night.
- Very good location and everything is so clean and organized. Comfortable to stay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Home offers accommodations in Mexico City.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Hostel Home was cosy and yet staff really encouraged everyone to be social! As a solo traveller it was so easy to meet people! Combined with the amazing location, and nice facilities, Hostel Home has been my best hostel experience yet!
- The staff were great and I loved the front common room. The location was amazing, Roma Norte is a beautiful neighbourhood and it’s easy to get around and see the sights plus close to great food and bars!
- Very convenient location, its surrounded by everything, and most importantly its just a 10 min walk to the station.
- Stuff is very nice, location – perfect, only problem (might not even be a problem) the walls are so thin, it is possible to hear anything. For early birds it might be a bit harder as the ”quet hour” starts at 24:00. Otherwise – recommend for backpackers and other travelers, cheap and safe hostel with nice facilities!
- Very nice vibe, helpful staff/volunteers. A friendly place.
Hostel Condesa Chapultepec
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Condesa Chapultepec offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 0.6 miles from Museum of Modern Art.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gael Condesa offers accommodations in Mexico City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Gael Condessa is a cool hostal in the middle of the coolest neighbourhood of Mexico City. It has some amazing bunkbed that offer a lot of intimacy since they have walls on each side, so it’s like a capsule. It has kitchen, super patio terasse, comon area and it is clean.
- The hostel is located in a good, safe neighborhood and 5 minutes away from the subway. I liked that they had blinds and individual lights in each bed. The staff is very nice and always ready to help. Breakfast is simple, but good, I loved the breakfast quesadillas.
- The terrace is very nice. Some beds give you more privacy. Breakfast is ok. The area is not bad.
- The table at the kitchen can also be used as a place to work, thats great
- Great staff, beautiful rooftop terrace. Clean, comfy!
Lety’s place offers accommodations in Mexico City.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Benito Juarez Airport is 7 miles away.
- Located in good and comfortable area, surrounded by many restaurants, the hostal has truly good security access, Lety (the owner) is very responsible and professional. The place has all you need for a pleasant stay.
- Very helpful staff; gave advice and answered questions very quickly. Very close to metro at Polanco. Functional and fine for a stop over with handy kitchen facilities and plenty of nice eateries nearby.
- Es hat mich an mein Leben in der WG erinnert, nette Wohnung mit 3 Zimmern in einer feinen Gegend. Ubahnstation gleich ums eck, daher auch sehr gute Anbindung. Tolle Lokale, gutes Essen und netter Gastgeber. Für diese Umgebung sicher eine der billigeren Unterkünfte.
- Buena zona, siempre en contacto con host, esta atenta pero te da tu espacio, tiempo y privacidad. Muy recomendable.
Mi estadía en Letys Place, estuvo perfecta buscaba un lugar cerca del auditorio nacional ya que fui a un concierto, y quedo perfecto me fui y me regrese caminando. tiene todo los servicios y el precio es accesible, la zona donde esta, esta perfecto, hay locales, restaurantes y plazas cercas.
La cama y la habitación muy cómoda, y ni se diga de la atención fue perfecta.
Roomies Hostel Condesa
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Featuring free WiFi, Roomies Hostel Condesa offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 1.2 miles from Museum of Modern Art.The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Benito Juarez Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff was very nice and attentive. The hostel was in a perfect location. It was a wonderful Hostel stay. There is a good bit of common areas that I definitely used throughout the stay as well as the kitchen. WiFi worked great. Booking and payment was smooth. You can’t beat this price in the Condesa/Roma area! Next time I come to Mexico City, I will definitely stay at Roomies Hostel!!
5/10 hostel , 0/10 Staff , very UNPLAISANT !!
Find an other hostel , because you will save monney , this is too expensive for NOTHING !
- A great place with a welcoming atmosphere. The staff is really nice and professional! I recommend this hostel!
- las personas que trabajan en el hostel son super buena onda y atentos.
- La atención en recepción fue excelente. La habitación es súper pequeña, en general todo el luga es muy reducido (baño, pasillo, cocina, etc.) , el lugar está un poco descuidado (almohadas, comedor, roof garden). La estancia compartida más agradable es la del balcón, un estancia para dos personas con una buena vista al amanecer. A pesar de todo ello y no tener acabados de lujo, pase bien la noche, me sentí segura, la atención fue excelente, está muy bien ubicado en la condesa.
Metro Hostal Boutique
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Metro Hostal Boutique is located in Mexico City, just 1.3 miles from Museum of Modern Art.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Benito Juarez Airport is 5 miles away.
The location of the place is good. Nice neighborhood and lots of places for food and drinking and very safe and clean.
The common areas are very clean and maintenanced every day by lovely staff who are also helping as far as they can. We also got a tamales offered one day when we wondered what kind of food they ate.
As we had an earthquake alarm during our stay I really appreciate how the staff handled the situation. They went around and asked any guest to leave the hostal to a safe area.
Most of the staff were very and always helpful just one woman was terrible (more at dislike).
- Great value, great location, easy access to cafes and restaurants, perfect space in room. Excellent for solo or partners traveling.
- Very beautiful and clean hostel in a good location. Awesome terrace. 🙂
- Very nice decor, nice kitchen with good facilities, English speaking staff are friendly and gave good tips and knew everything with maps and subway lines. Has two pcs to use. Safe area walking distance from lots of restaurants and Lucha Libre!
- Great location for a trip with a larger group. Everyone was able to chose the room style they wanted and still be all together in one place. The terrace on the roof was amazing to relax with our group after a long day of sightseeing.
- The location of the place is good. Nice neighborhood and lots of places for food and drinking and very safe and clean.
Hostal La Tercia
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal La Tercia offers accommodations in Mexico City.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 5 miles from Hostal La Tercia.
- The terrace was a great place to hang out in the fresh air. The lockers were big and really convenient and I felt safe leaving my things there while I was out in the city. The location was perfect. I was also able to print my boarding pass at the front desk.
-The location – it’s close to the center (about 20-25 minute walking to Palacio de Bellas Artes depending on how fast you walk) and very close to metro station Insurgentes. There’s a lot of restaurants and bars so it’s quite full of people throughout the night as well and therefore feels safe to walk around.
-The facilities are really great (head a chance to compare with another hostel and this one was better by a long shot) they have shower cabins with a space to leave your clothes.
-The staff is really nice, especially Raimon was really lovely and helpful.
-Good wifi throughout the property.
-There’s quite a lof of social spaces on every floor.
- Great location, friendly staff and met lots of wonderful people from around the world during my stay.
- Very nice big bathrooms and good location in zona rosa
- Perfect location and very clean without a doubt. You can see people are working hard to keep the place clean.
Top Hostels In Estado De Hidalgo Mexico Df Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Estado de Hidalgo Mexico DF. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!