10 Best Hostels To Stay In Enériz Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Enériz Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Enériz Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Enériz Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Enériz Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Enériz Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Enériz Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Enériz Navarre:
Set in Muruzábal in the Navarre Region, 11 mi from Pamplona, Albergue Mendizabal features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Albergue Mendizabal features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Olite is 16 mi from Albergue Mendizabal, while Estella is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The homemade dinner was excellent.
Quiet and peaceful location. Comfortable sofas and chairs in the lounge. Home cooked, healthy dinner.
Washer & clothesline on site.
- It was convenient to the Camino and was inexpensive.
- Lovely quiet village. Perfect for relaxing after a hard day’s driving. Excellent value for money.
- the price,very cheap,nice and clean,but !in a very remote area no shops etc.
Albergue Jakue is located in Puente la Reina and has a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hostel, every room comes with a desk.Guests at Albergue Jakue will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puente la Reina, like hiking.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Albergue Jakue.
- Great food. Staff was exceptional although they do not speak English. Highly recommend
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The dinner and breakfast Neal’s were wonderful. Don’t hesitate to book here and the location is right on the Camino.
- This place is literally the first thing you see as soon as you enter town from the Camino. Town is also about 1km away. But, it has a great patio and the dinner they serve is good value, especially when you’re starving from walking all day long.
- The receptionist at the front desk was exceptional. y friend became very ill and we had to go to Urgent Care. She took us there, took me to the bank. back to Urgent Care, then picked us, brought us back to the hotel, and then switched to a private room, so my friend could recover more easily. We called her our angel. Not sure of her name, might have been Juanita.
- The facilities were excellent! Loved the outdoor bar! Great place to meet new friends!
Located in Puente la Reina, Albergue Puente features a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Pamplona is 15 miles from Albergue Puente. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Perfect place to begin hiking the Camino. Very friendly staff and wonderful location.
- The location was perfect, the property was clean and the terrace was amazing!
- Enjoyed a cerveza from the drink machine on the patio.
- Clean, comfortable, washing & drying facilities for clothes, lovely garden, nice breakfast
Susanna at the front desk was amazingly helpful. My friends had a problem with their baggage transfer and she called the company and the previous hostel to sort it out. When no solution was found she got her husband to drive back to Pamplona and retrieve the bags for us.
The owners are a credit to the Camino.
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Located just a few feet from Yamaguchi Park and the University of Navarra, Alojamientos Estela offers simple rooms and large apartments. The center of Pamplona is about 15 minutes’ walk away.The simple rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and heating, and some have a private bathroom. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The large 3-bedroom apartments have a lounge with sofa and TV, and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen has a gas hob, microwave and washing machine.The University Hospital is just 150 feet away. Free parking can be found nearby. The property offers easy access to the A-15 main road.
- Price, good facilities, quiet and away from the craziness, good wifi
- Great spot to stay near the university! Comfortable, clean, perfect for a short stay. Also a great little park right across the street!
- The staff was extremely nice and did everything they could to ensure we had a pleasant stay. They helped us with the parking and also gave us recommendations over where to go and what to do.
- Welcoming staff and clean rooms! Got. My moneys worth 🙂
- Excellent location, 20 minutes from the centre of Pamplona. Secure Parking
Albergue de Villava
Albergue de Villava is a hostel located by Ulzama River in Villava, a 10-minute bus ride from Pamplona. Free WiFi access is available.The accommodations has a shared lounge with TV, a shared kitchen and a terrace. There is also a bar and an onsite restaurant that offers snacks, sandwiches and burgers, as well as a daily set menu.Dormitories have heating, a shared bathroom with shower and views of the river. Guests will find personal lockers and plugs next to each bunk bed. Bed linen and towels are available for a surcharge.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The town’s public swimming pools are 150 feet away from Albergue de Villava.Pamplona Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, beds were clean and comfortable.
- It was really clean and nice place to stay with all necessary facilities included
- Very nice atmosphere, if you really want a good nights sleep and to feel fresh and awoke for the rest of your journey this the place to be
-clean and spacious
-had access to washer/dryer
-on the Camino path
- Staff was excellent. Especially Elizabetha, who took my calls before I arrived and made me feel so welcomed!
Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako is located in Pamplona, 650 feet from Pamplona Catedral.There is a shared kitchen at the property as well as a seating area featuring a sofa and TV. Other facilities available in Albergue de Pamplona – Iruñako are a laundry area and an interior courtyard.Ciudadela Park is 0.6 mi from Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako, while Public University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was supposed to be included but there was no cereal left. Very basic but it fit the need
- The owners run this place very well. The capsule style pods are great for privacy but with snorers in the room, the vibrations are crazy. It’s sort of set up like a turn and burn operation. You wouldn’t really wanna stay more than one night here…which I hate to say bc the owners are lovely and they keep a very busy place clean and as comfortable as can be. But, you kinda feel like you’re in a hospital.
- Everything was amazing! Natalia was very friendly, the beds are like little cots with individual curtains for privacy. It’s a very short walk to most of the attractions and there are wonderful restaurants along the entire street. Most of the guests were pilgrims walking the Camiño de Santiago, so everyone was absolutely wonderful. Everything was clean, including the bathroom and kitchen. The washing machine costs €3 to use and the dryer €4 but there is a patio in the back where you can air dry your clothes.
- Close to all the sites in Pamplona, the privacy curtain on bunks with interior light for privacy, lockers for packs was great
- Location was terrific, space was clean & bright, bed very comfortable- loved the dark curtain for privacy.
Plaza Catedral is a hostel located in Pamplona city center, right next to Pamplona Catedral and 0.6 mi from Parque Ciudadela and offers rooms with shared bathrooms and breakfast included.These private rooms have views of the garden or city and feature a shared bathroom and have access to a shared lounge.The property shares facilities with another hostel next door such as the reception, a shared kitchen and a shared living room.University of Navarra is 1.4 mi from Plaza Catedral, while Museum of the University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.7 mi from Plaza Catedral.
- Very close to all activities of San Fermin but far enough away that you could get into your hostel.
- Great location… you can get to everywhere you want from here by walking… we had a room for 3 with a restroom nearby just for us… the bed was comfy and the room not cold or hot… shower had very hot water and there was not a lot of noise…
- Great place to stay when on the Camino De Santiago. It’s across the street from the Pamplona Cathedral; we could see it from the window of our room.
- Location very good. Beds comfortable. Staff very helpful and friendly
- Perfect location, very comfortable room and bed. Not on the Camino, but resting was perfect
Hostel El Jardin de Muruzabal
Hostel El Jardin de Muruzabal features a garden, terrace, a shared lounge and bar in Muruzábal. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is provided.At the hostel, each room includes a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Pamplona is 14 miles from Hostel El Jardin de Muruzabal. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Comfortable dormitory with storage lockers for gear. Dinner was family sit down and was fantastic.
- Clean, nice stuff. Good you get choose to buy/add sheets etc. The food is ok, simple taste good.
Staff were so friendly even Papa was good craic! Beautiful place,im thinking going back to chill out for few days! So relaxing,the best place i stayed on the Camino Route.
- La casa está muy, muy bien, con mucho terreno y piscina. La familia propietaria atiende fenomenal y preparan una comida sencilla, sana y rica. En definitiva, no sé qué más se puede pedir…
El lugar es fantastico, tiene unas buenas instalaciones, buenas duchas y camas.
La cena fue en el jardín y estaba deliciosa. El desayuno muy completo, incluso con fruta y huevos
Albergue-Hostel Atseden offers accommodations in Obanos, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, and features a garden.The rooms include a TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Albergue-Hostel Atseden features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 12 mi from Albergue-Hostel Atseden, while Olite is 16 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 9.9 mi away.
- New facilities with outdoor lounge area. Totally one of the best Albergues on the Camino!
- Clean. Staff was super kind and thoughtful. Perfect stop on camino. Very affordable and I was one of three to stay. I tend to stay between stages. This was perfect. Lierde was so very nice and considerate to my early departure! Breakfast was nice!!!
This is one of the best Albergue of my second camino !
- The hostess was extremely courteous and helped us book our room for the following night as well as called to schedule the pickup of our backpack. The facilities were immaculate and well laid out in design.
- A stop in Obanos while doing the Camino de Santiago. It was a beautiful fully updated hostel. The owner was very welcoming and helpful. FYI. It is at the end of town so a long walk.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Albergue Santiago Apostol is located in Puente la Reina. With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, the property also has a garden, as well as a bar. Free WiFi is provided.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Albergue Santiago Apostol has a playground.Pamplona is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 21 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Clean facilities and friendly staff. They try hard for tired, hungry pilgrims.
Loved my room and hospitality
Laundry and view from my room and early breakfast
Pilgrims:Great curb appeal. Friendly staff. I was ill with a cold, exhausted from walking, had shin splints.
They immediately gave me a lower bunk bed, sheets (upon request)and I slept for hours on end. Outstanding dinner, and super clean establishment!
- Very spacious fespite the numbers of people. Dinner had 4 options per course and wad very tasty. Lots of fresh air.
- It was great to meet other pilgrims from around the world. Wonderful to have supper there. The walk up the hill would have been rough after dinner (and drinks) in town! S
Top Hostels In Enériz Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Enériz Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Enériz Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Enériz Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!