10 Best Hostels To Stay In Els Taronjers Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Els Taronjers Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Els Taronjers Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Els Taronjers Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Els Taronjers Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Els Taronjers Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Els Taronjers Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Els Taronjers Catalonia:
Hostal Sant Sadurní
Offering rooms with balconies, Hostal Sant Sadurní is set in the center of Sant Sadurní d’Anoia. It has air conditioning and free wired internet access.Each room at Hostal Sant Sadurní has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Sant Sadumí. Parking is available 350 feet away.The Sant Sadumi offers easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Barcelona, its airport and the nearest beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Tarragona is 34 mi away.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff that was easy to communicate with, great location in the center of town, very clean and comfortable room. 15 min walk from the RENFE train station
- Friendly proprietor, very clean, cheerful decor, good view, excellent AC. walk to many Cava tastings. Tas nearby.
- Very clean, great value. Check-in at noon is nice too.
Excellent location. Easy walking distances to all the Cava houses in town and Simon College Chocolate.
Very clean rooms.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
No parking at the property but easy to park for free just 200m round the corner.
- Good location in the center of Sant Sadurni. Parking is just a block away. You will need your phone since the desk staff are not always on site………………..but close by. Rooms are spotless, especially the baths. Price point is very good and if I had to rate it would call it a high end 2*.
This unique hostel covers 59 acres in the privileged setting of Collserola Park, the largest metropolitan park in the world, just a 20 minute train ride from central Barcelona.Enjoy a relaxing stay in a fantastic natural environment at the Inout hostel. Breathe in the fresh air while you go for long walks through the woodland.Relax in the Inout’s common rooms with TV, or read in peace in the library.Children can enjoy themselves in the playground, or by playing tennis, ping pong, soccer and basketball on site.Enjoy full meals at the self-service restaurant. You can also cook for yourself in the in-house kitchens, or take a picnic basket out into the green surroundings.Make the most of free parking on site after the drive from Barcelona. You can also take a straight train to world-famous Plaça Catalunya.The Inout is unique in participating in a project that provides paid employment to people with learning difficulties. You can make a difference to the staff’s lives while enjoying your vacation.All areas and facilities of the hostel are wheelchair accessible.
Sarrià-St. Gervasi is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, culture and city walks.
- The bed were really comfortable. The staff made it a point to routinely clean up the hostels. Although the location is far away from the city center, this could be a place to spend a couple of nights, if you have are planning to spend many days in Barcelona.
- Location beautiful. Late night conversations awesome.
- The location is amazing. It’s a short walk (uphill) from the subway station, located in the middle of a large (national?) park. Rooms had new furnishings. Beware of wild boars on the road.
- We stayed in an 8-bed dorm. The best part of it were the comfortable beds and cotton linen. They supplied us with our first towel, but after that we had to pay 1 euro each time we wanted a new one. Very secure lockers. Always plenty of hot water. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It’s very close to nature, with lots of places for my wife to walk. Once one gets down the hill (about 750 meters) to the train station, the train is cheap and takes only about 15 to the center of Barcelona.
- Beds, super comfortable. Environment, quite. Pool.
Alojamiento Fira Camp Nou Barcelona
Alojamiento Fira Hospitalet is set in Hospitalet de Llobregat, 1.6 mi from Plaza Europa. Hospitalet de Llobregat City Hall is 0.8 mi away. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.All units feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and heating. Some units include a seating and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen in some of the units, fitted with a fridge and stovetop. Every unit has a private bathroom with a roll in shower and towels.Camp Nou Stadium is 2.1 mi from Alojamiento Fira Hospitalet, while Gran Vía 2 Shopping Center is 1.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 5 mi from the property.
- Next to a metro station. The two bedroom unit with balcony, kitchen and private bathroom was decent accommodation.
- Apartment room was very very basic. It was not clean; for example shower was dirty. Neighbors were extremely noisy and walls were very thin. However at very low cost and was close to location of my business.
The location is great right in front the subway.
Good space and very clean.
- Room is small, but it has everything. Everything was good, thanks a lot.
- Nous avons apprécié la proximité des petits commerces ainsi que de la station de métro au pied de l’appartement.
Casa Barcelo Camp Nou Barcelona
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Casa Barcelo Camp Nou Barcelona is located in Hospitalet de Llobregat, 2.2 miles from Plaza Europa and a 12-minute walk from Teatre Joventut. The property has a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms contain a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Casa Barcelo Camp Nou Barcelona.Gran Vía 2 Shopping Centre is 2.5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 7 miles from the property.
The free breakfast is really not bad. It’s worth getting out of bed and putting some toast and hot coffee/tea in the stomach.
Very nice & big, equipped kitchen with plenty of space for guests’ foodstuffs.
Fast wifi! Free luggage storage.
- The food of the breakfast is fullfilling and good, the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy, the bathrooms and showers are ok, but the best part is the ambient of the house and the AMAZING staff!! Definitly coming back
- The staff are amazing and helpful. The cuisine was massive and spacious
- Very clean, easy to communicate in English, pleasant community.
- The location is amazing, close to metro which connects to airport line, helpful staffs and balconies.
- The free breakfast is really not bad. It’s worth getting out of bed and putting some toast and hot coffee/tea in the stomach.
Cool & Chic Hostel
Cool & Chic Hostel is 5 minutes’ walk from Collblanc Metro Station, from where you can reach central Barcelona in 20 minutes. The hostel offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.Accommodations is in mixed dormitories or private rooms. All are heated and air conditioned, with shared bathroom facilities. There is 1 male bathroom, 1 female and 2 mixed. Dormitories have private lockers and private rooms have a wardrobe. Towels are not included.There is a communal kitchen for guest use and vending machines for drinks and snacks. You can also relax in the lounge, which has sofas and a large flat-screen TV. Staff at reception can help you get tickets for Camp Nou, just 10 minutes’ walk away.
- great location for football(specially FC Barcelona) fans like me..
The spaces in the rooms, corridors and living room were so big, so you were in confort.
Very cozy place, nice decoration.
- It was my 6th time at Cool and Chic hostel. I liked very much the area – L’Hospitalet de Llobregat one of my favorite neighborhood in Barcelona. The metro station – Collblanc is 1-2 min by walk, it’s direct line L9 to the airport. There is a many bars, cafes and a places to eat nearby. The hostel itself is a small hostel, the stuff is really friendly and it’s perfect for me – 10 min a walk to Camp Nou 🙂
- It was amazing getting to the metro, it was around a 5 minute walk through the park. The bathrooms and rooms were clean. I was in the 12 person room so it was humid but I’m sure the other rooms were nice. I arrived late arrived a flight and Carlos was very sweet and accommodating to what I needed. I’d definitely book again!
- Location is next to Collblanc station, an easy access to the airport and metro to all areas of the city. 24 hours reception is a plus when you can check in or out very late. Quite community and the park next to the hostel is a place where you can sit and relax. There is a vending machine you can buy snacks anytime. Kitchen for those who like to cook.
Residencia Albergue Studio
Residencia Albergue Studio is set in the residential district of Sarrià, 150 feet from Reina Elisenda FGC Station. It offers free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, a roof terrace and rooms with private bathrooms.Rooms at the Studio are brightly decorated. Each has heating and a desk.The Albergue has a communal lounge with a TV and there is also a reading area. There are vending machines in the reception and guests can make use of the fridge, microwave and kettle in the shared area.Set just off Passeig de la Bonanova, the hostel is within 10 minutes’ walk of a selection of restaurants, cafés and bars. The popular Gràcia district is just 5 train stops away.Staff at the Studio’s 24-hour reception can provide information on Barcelona’s many tourist attractions. The city center is 20 minutes from Reina Elisenda Station, and free on-street parking is available nearby.
Sarrià-St. Gervasi is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, culture and city walks.
- The owner is fabulous with kids, and he made our little ones right at home. He is very personable and helpful, putting a smile on all of our faces from arrival until our departure four days later. Laundry on site is quick and handy. Location is close to the metro. Breakfast is simple but fresh and tasty. WiFi works well. Our family room had six beds, more than we needed, but the kids liked the extra space to play. We found the cleanliness and comfort to be good, too, and we’d rank Residencia a very solid choice for a budget-oriented stay.
- The staff meeting us was very helpful. The breakfast (included) was fine for our needs. We did not use all facilities as with friends who live in Barcelona much of the time. We would not hesitate to use again.
- Everything, the staff were amazing. They showed us how to get to catalunya, then it was easy to figure out how to get around everywhere else. They let us keep our bags there for 5 hours after we checked out. They were able to recommend a really good local restaurant, bar thomas (I recommend going)
- It was very spacious and clean. It was near a train station and I could travel easily. The staff were very helpful and told me how to get around. The aircondition worked, the showers functioned well and breakfast was included.
- The breakfast was simple but filling. Breakfast included juice, coffe, hot chocolate, breads and jams and pastry
Hostal milenium features a shared lounge and a bar in Els Monjos. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms at hostal milenium feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Sitges is 17 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 37 miles from hostal milenium.
- Buena relación calidad precio, habitación con aire acondicionado, Baño completo y bien equipado, colchones y camas confortables. Es un buen hotel para descansar en ruta, ducharse y continuar. Disponen de restaurante que está bastante bien. El personal, amable, educado y servicial. Totalmente recomendable
- La cercania de los trabajadores del hotel , limpieza ,no hay ruidos el wifi va bien , ademas cene bien y desayuné mejor
- NADA bueno. En absoluto. Sucio, trato poco agradable, incómodo. Un completo horror
- El único inconveniente, es que tuvieron que cambiar de habitación por que la wifi no llegaba al piso de abajo. Ya le gustaría a algunos hoteles tener esa calidad
- Lugar fácil de localizar y con aparcamiento, tiene aire acondicionado, muy útil en verano, y vistas a la piscina municipal, tienes restaurante debajo del hotel, alrededores muy tranquilos
Hola Hostal Collblanc
One of our best sellers in Hospitalet de Llobregat! Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Hola Hostal Collblanc is located in Hospitalet de Llobregat, 2.6 miles from Plaza Europa. The property is around a 13-minute walk from Teatre Joventut and 2.5 miles from Gran Vía 2 Shopping Centre. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, all rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain accommodations at Hola Hostal Collblanc also provide guests with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Speaking English, Spanish, French and Italian, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area at the 24-hour front desk.The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Was in Barcelona to catch the Champions league game against Tottenham. Stayed here for two nights. The location was very convenient and it was about a 5 minutes walk to Camp Nou Stadium. The staff were multilingual and very welcoming. Daniel was a great host, and I would stay here again the next time I return to explore Barcelona more!
- Neat, organized, clean. went during the low season so not many people but the ones I met were great and staff as well.
- Very accommodating and friendly staffs, quiet and clean rooms, the hostel is just 5 mins walk from the train station.
- Very very nice place to stay at barcelona.. near to camp nou and mini market to get some food to cook or something else.. very recommended ! Thank you ! Ciao
Its clean and new, lots of travelers, cool atmosphere.
Hostel has separated rest rooms for men and women.
Rooms and its facilities are good.
U can get the city center by walk just for 30-40 min, where u can easily see lots of markets, cafes, bakeries for local during ur way (its much cheaper and testier) or just use a metro (few stations to the center)
Airhostel Barcelona Airport 24h
Offering 24-hour reception, Airhostel is a modern hostel located 15 minutes’ drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport. Trains to Barcelona Fira leaves from a metro station located 1,300 feet away.Each air-conditioned room at Airhostel includes a personal locker and a flat-screen TV; and has access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen is provided.There is a shared, fully equipped kitchen and a large living area with a satellite TV and free high-speed WiFi. There are 2 large terraces.
- Friendly staff, clean bathrooms, great price, shuttle to the airport for 5 euro
- Very easy and quick check in and check out; very close to metro; great restaurant nearby; very clean.
- Beds with curtains and private plugs. Very confortable, the lights can stay on, which helps who is arriving or departing when others are sleeping.
For late night arrivals they provide a transportation which is super convenient.
The staff was super helpful and helpful when I called them from the airport. Gave me all the information I would need for the hostel including breakfast. Beds are super comfortable and warm. I like the privacy curtain. Definitely recommend it. It’s not a party hostel since most people use it for layovers and what. I loved it!
- Very comfortable..it was hard to wake up. Very nice staff and one of the cleanest hostels I have ever been to.
Centre Esplai Albergue
Just 2 miles from Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, guests at Centre Esplai Albergue can reach the center of the city in 40 minutes by bus and Metro. This hostel features an indoor swimming pool and accommodations with balconies.In a striking, colorful building, Centre Esplai Albergue has modern décor. Each air-conditioned room and dorm has Wi-Fi, and overlooks the hostel’s grounds. There are either shared or private bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Centre Esplai’s dining room, which is also open for lunch and dinner. Guests leaving earlier than 7 am can pick up a free take-out breakfast.The Centre Esplai’s 24-hour front desk can arrange bike rental and guided tours of Barcelona and the Llobregat Delta. Garraf Natural Park is less than 12 miles from the hostel, while the beaches around Castelldefels can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- This was a great location for a airport stop over. Just one stop from the airport on the city bus and a short walk for 2.20 euro. They also have a nice breakfast that is included and they server dinner for a very resonable price.
- The breakfast was good, quality & quantity. Great assortment of coffee & beverages. Very helpful staff in the breakfast area. Great value, nice private & secure parking. The only thing, the entry/exit to the parking should be repaired/improved, so that guests can enter & exit with the electronic room key/card.
- Warm. Good breakfast. Stylish. Generaly very clean. Very helpful staff. Convienient for transport.
Location. It is close to the Metro L line that stops at airports T2 and T1 terminals and departs evry 20 minutes. It takes 15 minutes to T1.
It is a new “eco” friendly hotel with a natural aircondition and water recycling.
- Not far from the airport. We also received a prompt reply for our request for information.
Top Hostels In Els Taronjers Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Els Taronjers Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Els Taronjers Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Els Taronjers Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!