10 Best Hostels To Stay In El Prado Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
El Prado Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Prado Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Prado Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Prado Magdalena. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Prado Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Prado Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In El Prado Magdalena:
Hostal Parque Real
Located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 2.4 miles from Taganga, Hostal Parque Real features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from Hostal Parque Real.
- The shower area is big. The firm matress is very good for my back. We received clean towels daily. There is no lift but our bags were carried upstairs by staff. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is the best.
- Cheap hostel with very nice helpful staff. The location is perfect.
- The guys at the front desk were always nice and helpful. The hotel and my room was very clean- my room had everything I wanted in a room!! A lamp (I hate bright overhead lights), a full length mirror, a sturdy table to put my bag on and hooks to hang things! It’s the little things, really 🙂 A/C and a private bathroom. yes. The location is excellent- right around the corner from a lively park and many excellent restaurants. The MarSol Shuttle stop/office is about a 5-10 min walk away (they didn’t deliver me to my hotel as promised but pointed me in the direction- I don’t recommend that shuttle company). I was very pleased with this place and highly recommend!
- A good, clean hotel for the price it is. Comfy bed, AC in the room, great location.
- Great location, 100m from Parque de los Novios. Very comfortable and clean hostel (more like 4 star hotel).
El Hostal de Jackie
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, El Hostal de Jackie is located in Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Taganga is 2.4 miles from El Hostal de Jackie, and Taganga is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from El Hostal de Jackie.
- Very well located in the historical center and near the marina. All the bars and restaurants are closed. Nice breakfast served on the rooftop. Personel is very nice.
- Really nice staff and amazing Roof toop chill-out area.
- They let me leave my suitcase there for 4 days while I was hiking to the lost city, when I came back they let me use a shower without charging extra.
- The beds were super comfy, the staff was friendly, clean bathrooms, nice breakfast including eggs and the terrace and patio were great places to relax 🙂 Location is also great as it’s easy to get to the main touristy spots, but also has local places nearby. I would stay here again
- Location is great, the staff is very nice, they can give you all the informations you need.
Hostal North Bay
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hostal North Bay is located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Taganga is 2.6 miles from Hostal North Bay, and Taganga is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Clean bedroom with comfortable beds and the location is a short walk to the historic town.
- The place is not inside of the main backpacker’s street but is still really close to everything. You can enjoy peace and relax.
One of the best hostels I have ever stayed aat in terms of: cleanliness, facilities comfortable for individual traveles (each bed is a small room which brings privacy in a dorm to a new level :-); well equiped kitchen, pool, a lot of areas to sit and relax or work).
The hostel is located in the area surrounded with new modern buildings (means you will not see someone slleping in the street right next to your hostel), and steps away from the beach. And still 5-10 min away from historical center. So if you wanna party or go to a restaurant, it will not take much time to walk.
Originally I booked the hostel for only 1 night, but came back later and spent more than a week there becuase I needed a quiet, comfortbale and clean place where I could concentrate.
So I got it ))
It is not a party place just so you know
- Great hostel very close to the centre of town. Very clean and spacious and a nice pool to cool down in. Staff all very friendly and halpful. A very short walk to bars and restaurants.
- This hostel was so clean and big and has all the potential to be the next big one in town
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santa Marta in the region of Magdalena, 2.6 miles from El Rodadero Beach, Positano Hostel features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 2.3 miles from Positano Hostel, and Tayrona Park is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from Positano Hostel.
- Amazingly helpful staff thank you for everything! A really cute hostel, very quiet so good if you are looking to sleep well before exploring the region!
Het meisje achter de resectie is echt super vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Het Engels is redelijk maar ze doen erg hun best om je te begrijpen.
Het ligt net iets buiten het centrum maar was snachts veilig om alleen heen en weer te lopen.
Veder was de badkamer schoon en grote lockers aan de zijkant van de kamer die erg handig waren.
- lo mejor fue la atención, las personas de recepción son muy amables. esta ubicado cerca del centro histórico y a media cuadra consigues buses para todo lado. Es pequeño pero las instalaciones son muy bonitas, los cuartos muy bien dotados.
- De todos los hostales en los que me he hospedado durante mi viaje por la costa Colombiana Positano es el mejor. El hostal esta muy bien ubicado, cerca del centro pero en una calle muy tranquila por lo que se puede descansar sin problemas, aun estando cerca de todos los bares, restaurantes y discotecas. Vanesa y Kevin del staff son geniales. Siempre dispuestos a ayudar, recomendar lugares y conversar un rato. El ambiente en el hostal es lo mejor, el patio y la piscina son perfectos para conocer otros viajeros, tomarse una cerveza, leer y descansar. El hostal ofrece tambien servicio de restaurante, la comida es deliciosa y barata.
- El hostal está bien localizado, cerca al centro turístico. Las zonas comunes son muy bonitas y bien conservadas. Los servicios adicionales que se ofrecen son de muy buena calidad. En general el hostal es excelente!
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santa Marta in the region of Magdalena, 2.6 miles from El Rodadero Beach, Morros Hostel features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 2.3 miles from Morros Hostel, and Tayrona Park is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from Morros Hostel.
- A small fan for each bed keeps mosquitos away.. very quiet after 10pm
- The location was good, towels were provided, and breakfast was included. They arranged airport transfer for us as we got in in the evening.
- Personal was great! Thanks for everything and see you soon, Jindra
- The staff is super helpful and it feels like a home. All the necessary facilities are available.
- Very nice Staff and facilities, good location, very close to center
Doña Cumbia Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Doña Cumbia Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. El Rodadero Beach is 2.4 miles from Doña Cumbia Hostel, and Playa Blanca is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Relaxed & helpfully staff
Good WiFi connection
- The people who work in the hostel are super friendly. Also between the travellers there was always a good climate and everyone got along. The location is great, it’s quiet but you’re in the historical center in no time!
- Super chill place near to the centre, nice staff and let us leave out bags when we went to tyrona
- The bed is really comfortable, and the wifi is very high speed
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The Wifi was good and coffee in the morning. Each bed had a fan.
- Relaxed & helpfully staff
Centro vacacional Bella vista
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Centro vacacional Bella vista is located in Santa Marta, just 2.3 miles from El Rodadero Beach. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 1.8 miles from Centro vacacional Bella vista, and Tayrona Park is 6 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Españolete
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a restaurant, Hostal El Españolete is located 150 feet from the bay, behind of Plaza Simon Bolivar. Free WiFi access is available in all rooms. The property is set in a colonial building.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a patio. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a coffee machine. Extras include a terrace and cable channels.At Hostal El Españolete you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage and laundry facilities. Breakfast is served daily.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, diving and snorkelling.The guest house is 2.2 miles from Playa Blanca. The nearest airport is Simón Bolivar Airport.
- Hostel is super clean and staff are friendly. Food is good and reasonably priced.
- Very nice staff, traditional vibe, very clean and nice, highly suggested
- The hostel is located very centric. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help or advice. The rooms are spacey and clean. Possibility to store your lagguage while travelling. Just what you need in one place:-)
- The staff were AMAZING!!! All the place is really clean and organized. Im sure we will come back!
- The owner is extremely nice and helpful. He let us use all the facilities after our trek to the lost city even though we didn’t have another night booked. The dorms are big, with double and single beds, air-conditioning and a fan in the mezzanine. It’s very clean with modern bathrooms. He organizes a personalized trek in the Sierra Nevada which sounded very cool too.
Masaya Hostel Santa Marta
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 2.2 miles from Taganga, Masaya Santa Marta features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- House was beautiful and the terrace had a pretty good atmosphere. Met some pretty cool people in there.
- We stayed here twice in double rooms. The rooms are comfortable and spacious with a very large bed. The staff is very friendly, the design is nice, and the pools are great. Breakfast (eggs, toast, cereals, fruit) is good as well.
- Very nice hostel, great roof top terrace with pool, dorms also great
- Great location, staff, activities, food and cleanliness!
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The whole house is nicely kept with good taste.
Casa del Escritor
One of our top picks in Santa Marta.Casa del Escritor is located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 2.1 miles from Taganga and 1.7 miles from Taganga.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from Casa del Escritor.
- Fernando is an excellent host. He has established a nice ‘quirky’ little establishment with a nice feel to it. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and breakfast in the garden was pleasant. We were able to access the fridge to store cold drinks etc.
Awesome rooms, nice breakfast. Everybody was overly helpful.
Location is perfect and close to the beach.
- So much character with wonderful staff and uniquely decorated building
- the decoration of the place is unique! The books are great and the staff very nice! Congratulations. But hurry up they do not have so many rooms and get sold out easily
- Friendly, clean, and nicely decorated hotel in the center of Santa Marta. Very suitable as base for excursions e.g. to Tayrona or Ciudad Perdida, as bagage can be stored. Main tour operators, sights, and buses to Tayrona in walking distance. Staff is very helpful with any type of information. I spent three single nights in the hotel, each time in a different room. Rooms facing the street had in contrast the backside rooms windows and were brighter, but at the same time also louder and warmer as the AC was less effcient. I preferred the cooler (yet darker) rooms in the backside.
Top Hostels In El Prado Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Prado Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Prado Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Prado Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!