10 Best Hostels To Stay In El Portal Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
El Portal Florida is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Portal Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Portal Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Portal Florida. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Portal Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Portal Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In El Portal Florida:
Located in the Mimo neighborhood in Miami, 8 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Hotel Mimo features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Mimo.
- There are some good restaurants within walking distance- The food is delicious and prices are quite reasonable.
- Room was nice, good size, everything needed was provided in a room, even a small refrigerator. Other guests were friendly. Motel itself is correct, safe (inside), calm, relaxing.
- Lovely place to stay, loved the decor of the room.
- I am in a dorm room can’t comment on it being romantic place to stay
- Convenient location. Excellent and friendly staff. Clean & comfortable rooms. Good restaurants nearby. Miami beach is in a walking distance. The internet is good and free. See Ya next time guys.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum in Miami Beach, Freehand Miami features a restaurant and bar. The hostel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Food in premises was pricey and a little hipster, much better value to eat elsewhere.
- Pool is clear and cool and happy vibed and the sun loungers are comfortable and I didn’t have any trouble getting a bed ever. The FREE PUNCH VOUCHER from front desk between 5-6pm is lovely touch. It changes everyday and is oh-so-good. More like a cocktail made in batch. SHOW YOUR ROOM KEY FOR $5 PUNCH and also for $3 Narraganset.
- Great location, clean and spacious rooms (especially considering we stayed in a dormitory room, which also had two bathrooms), lockers inside the room, comfortable bed, great garden and chillout area, friendly and helpful staff, fun atmosphere.
- Nice garden and pool area. Friendly staff and located quite close to the beach. You can also walk to SB (20 minutes)
- The breakfast was bread, juice, coffee, tea, a fruit. Not bad. Large refrigerators and toaster and hotplate. The pool without chlorine! Cold! Lounge chairs and seating area next to it. Free alcoholic beverage during happy hour for the guest!
Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only
Located in Miami Beach, 0.4 miles from Lincoln Road, Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only features a spa center and hot tub. The hostel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Holocaust Memorial is 0.6 miles from Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only, and Miami Beach Convention Center is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The place combines a great bar, a nice small spa/sauna and a hotel. Good idea and good realization. The so called CRATES (woodboard rooms sharing the bathroom) are cheap and you barely get what you pay for. Bed was comfortable and I used the earplugs to have a good night’s sleep.
Loved the staff
Loved the bar
Loved the entertainment
Loved the other guests
- Great location and very nice staff. Cool vibe and bar in evening.
- This is not your standard room. It is more like a hostel. But the rooms felt secure, there is even a free safe, and the room felt cleaner than many chain hotels. And the bar downstairs had a fun vibe. The spa was also very clean and well appointed.
- Personnel incroyable, activités très intéressantes
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, HI-Miami Beach offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 1.1 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The best hostel in Miami!!! Everything is perfect. Super comfy bed. Super nice shower. Super clean. Spacious room. The best location.
- super place, happy for my staying there.. I can’t telling to have more because it was a perfect mix of confort…
- The location of the hostel was amazing! Literally a 2 minute walk to Ocean dr and the beach! By far the best bang for the buck you could ask for involving a short stay.
- The hostel offers a very good option to sleep with friends for a very good price. They give you a little bag with some things for breakfast and the personal is friendly. The location is amazing for South Beach and you can discover around by walking. The room was super spacious for 6 people and the facilities were very clean.
The location is amazing, just 2 minutes walk from the beach and about 5-10 minutes to Lincoln Mall. 15 to the holocaust memorial. But with that great location it brings a lot of noise from outside as well, from all the party people and cars driving past. Bring your earplugs.
The shower was surprisingly good, great pressure and good temperature.
It was a decent enough stay for the price paid. Main selling point being the location. Definitely ok for 3-4 nights, if you wish to stay longer, I would suggest a different location.
Beds n’ Drinks
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beds n’ Drinks offers accommodations in Miami Beach. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very vice and quiet place. Lots of amenities are available. The location is amazing.
- Everthing was good at bed and drinks, i even became acquainted with someone and she was so nice, even showed me around miami, and spent a good deal of time together. She was actually one my roommates in my room……..the only bad part was at the end of my stay, the last night, there was a pretty loud, bad behaved woman. I reported it to the office, they spoke to her and all. she was just too much, playing loud music at 3am, making all sorts of sounds purposely. so all of us staying in the room notified the office and next day she was kicked out of the premises….very helpful people in the administration office. Thanks!!
- The variation of the breakfast. Spacious rooms, the fridge to store food.
- Close to the beach and Lincoln Rd!! The staff was really gently
- The staff, alexandra the manager and Oliveira from the bar are great ??
Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hostel, and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden.
- The staff and people staying at the hostel were friendly. Easy check in and check out. Good access to wifi and computers in lobby.
- The wonderful, amazing other hostel guests, Jerry, Chris, Dee, Bo and many others…What a squad!
- Hospitality, Hot Showers, Friendliness, Nigtlife VIP
- Staff is friendly, nightly events, meeting great people
- Virginia “V” was very helpful in getting us settled. We had a small problem with our air conditioning and she corrected the problem very quickly. She is one of those people that will make a good stay into a great one. Thanks V!
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Miami Hostel is located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, just 0.6 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- First time at any hostel. The hostel was gorgeous loved the walls and great atmosphere. Clean and neat.
The hostel itself was very nice, it had cameras which made me feel safe and the receptionist girl was super- nice and helpful!
The location is good, but a good 15 min walk from the beach.
It was also really quiet which i really enjoyed. If you’re looking for a party hostel, keep looking, but if you are after a quite spot in Miami, this is your place!
- Free breakfast, nice live area with free snooker, staff are really helpful, 20 min walk to the beach, nice quiet area, stayed in the 12 bed dorm which was spacious.
- Very clean, friendly staff, good Location not far from Publix, good coffee at breakfast
- That was my first time staying and a hostel I was very surprised on the one I decided everything was very excellent from the checking in into the checkout this review it’s 100 % honesty.
Collins Avenue Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Collins Avenue Hostel offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 1.1 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- This was an awfull experience!! Do not stay there!! I’m filing with the BBB for the experience I had!!
- The location is perfect, the staff were very friendly
- BATHTUB, TRIPPLE PLUS…..BREAKFAST, ONLY COFFEE, BELOW EXPECTATIONS…
- Only the room service staff was very friendly and helful. I wouldn’t say the same for others.
- Unfriendly staff, unclean room and bathroom. Noisy.
Miami Beach International Hostel
The property is 2 minutes’ walk from the beach. Miami Beach International Hostel is located in Miami Beach, just 1 miles away from Lincoln Road. Guests can enjoy a drink or a a meal at the on-site restaurant and bar.Guests have access to the hostel’s front terrace, communal kitchen, and games room during their stay. Guests are also welcome to join the hostel’s nightly events to clubs.Every guestroom has a private bathroom, and private or shared rooms are available. Free transfer services are also available at the property, and car rental services are offered.Miami International Airport is 11.2 miles away while the Miami Beach Convention Center is 8 minutes’ drive from the property.
- There really wasn’t anything I liked. Some of the front desk male staff is helpful and friendly housekeeping but I started to become “allergic” to the loud constant Spanish speaking around me even in the kitchen where they sit and talk.
- Easy check-in. Lovely staff. Location is PERFECT. Hostel was cheap and great value for what they offer. Great for solo travellers like myself.
- The position of the hostel, the people, the murales in the hostel, the room was quite nice but….
- THE GUYS AT THE CHECK IN DESK CUTE AND POLITE , BREAKFAST . JUST A BAGEL AND APPLE PLUS COFFE, BUT THERE IS A NICE FIVE DOLLAR BREAKFAST SPOT AROUND CORNER
- I did not like anything in this place except for maybe one of the housekeepers
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Rock Hostel is located in Miami Beach, just 0.9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Everything was perfect, this was my first hostel experience and it went way far beyond all my expectations. Love this place, the staff was amazing and also the location was perfect! Totally recommended.
- This was my first hostel experience. I would possibly stay again. I loved the quick and easy check in process. Although I never ate it, I loved the fact that breakfast was included. I also loved meeting people from other states and countries. My food was not stolen from the community refrigerator and there are party bus activities for a very fair price every single day of the week. Loved that there is a safe and an underbed storage that you can buy a lock to secure.
- Free breakfast was great, great location! Lots of opportunities for nightlife. Staff at desk very helpful
- The staff was amazing and attentive! Great attitudes, fun atmosphere, clean linens, and comfortable beds. I will always go back to this hostel. They also offer a party bus and free drinks from 9-9:30 if you pay for them(15-20 dollars. Totally worth it!!) to bring you out to the local clubs! It’s so cool. And they offer cool tours by boats as well at a huge discount.
- Breakfast is pretty good for a hostel. WiFi is only available downstairs, but it works good. We stayed in an only-girls-room and that was clean, quiet and safe.
Top Hostels In El Portal Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Portal Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Portal Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Portal Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!