10 Best Hostels To Stay In El Gigante Rivas Region – Top Hotel Reviews
El Gigante Rivas Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Gigante Rivas Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Gigante Rivas Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Gigante Rivas Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Gigante Rivas Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Gigante Rivas Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In El Gigante Rivas Region:
Located in El Gigante, 9 miles from Salinas, Gigante Bay features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.San Juan del Sur is 14 miles from Gigante Bay, and San Jorge is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 53 miles from Gigante Bay.
- The beach and the lovely view. The Nicaraguan cleaning and bar staff were friendly and helpful. The taxi driver we booked was very good and we had a pleasant trip back to Rivas. The yoga classes looked fun but not very professional. Probably great for a beginner.
- Great layout, rustic wooden building. I had a private room upstairs and I think I had the whole level to myself. I opened my windows and door and it was like a private treehouse! The washrooms and showers were great (a little dirty but there was lots of people so that’s expected) the bar and lounge space downstairs and on the beach were perfect and the food was delicious! The location was great at the end of the road so pretty private. Also (because I left my windows open and it was very windy outside) I had the cutest kitty sleep in my room with me my first night! It warmed my heart.
- Gigante Bay is a great place to judt relax by the seaside. They have slackline and hammocks on the beach and great music playing from the bar.
- Beachfront, quiet, mallow place, reasonable priced. Food is tasty and the owners are friendly and helpful.
- Location was perfect, funky hostel on the beach with a nice chilling area out front. Great food.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Gigante Place is located in El Gigante, 9 miles from Salinas and 15 miles from San Juan del Sur. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.San Jorge is 16 miles from Gigante Place, and Rivas is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Great customer service, friendly staff willing to help you find places to visit in the country and have a comfortable stay. Beautiful beaches walking distance!
- This hostel is brand new, and the put the extra money into things like big comfy beds, and soft sheets. The place is very clean. The dorm rooms without AC have an exhaust fan that works very well, I didn’t feel the need for the AC room at all. The staff was very nice and the owner even drove me into Rivas so I could go to the ATM (note the closest ATM is in Rivas).
- Très propre ils offrent un lit très confortable avec la meilleure douche que j’ai eu au nicaragua. Ils offrent une serviette de bain au visiteurs.
- Personal muy amable. Hermosas instalaciones y colchones excepcionales.
- El personal es muy amable, la relación costo/benefecio es insuperable.
Offering a sun terrace and water sports facilities, Nicawish is situated in Guasacate in the Rivas Region Region, 2,950 feet from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the communal kitchen.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a shared bathroom. There is a full kitchen, with a fridge, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee pot and cookware.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. There is a market on site. Guests can enjoy a trampoline, table tennis and other games at the property.The hostel has a private beach area and water sports facilities.San Juan del Sur is 23 miles from Nicawish, while San Marcos is 30.4 miles away.
- Popoyo is such a quiet and beautiful place. Hector, the manager is an awesome person, very helpful, interesting, and easy to talk to. There are lots of hammocks to rest in, and an open kitchen to cook your meals in. The dorm room is quite comfortable and has A/C.
- The house is awesome! It felt like our home and the beach-garden that opens up to the real beach was just incredible!! We had so much space and really enjoyed having bonfires at the beach, watching sunsets and cooking alll together. You can buy veggies, eggs and fruits from a truck that passes by once a day and has really good prices.
- The House is awesome and absolutely Perfect for some relaxing days on the beach with bond fire and stars. The Rooms are really nice and we felt directly at home. Good support also from the stuff!
An incredible experience at Nica Wish, the staff are great and helpful a huge kitchen so could cook. Really clean and so relaxing.
The wading pools are amazing and just a 5-minute walk. The beach is perfect and the sunsets are stunning.
- I got supersurpriced when I got to Nica wish. It’s in the begging of the only street along the remote cost (perfect for surfing and relaxing in the sun) of La Salinas right next to Popoyo. I had an amazing stay with wonderful people. Extra nice was the fully equipped kitchen and the fruit trucks driving by. Made my stay so much more authentic.
Hotel Villa Mar
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Villa Mar offers accommodations in San Juan del Sur. The hostel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Salinas is 20 miles from Hotel Villa Mar, and Altagracia is 29 miles from the property.
- Nice common area with colourfull hammocks and a beautfull view! Kind And welcoming hostesses. And very nice to kids. Very clean!
- Super friendly family/staff. Breakfasts were great! Location to Playa Marsella is great and you can walk about 20-25 min, (but shuttles not far from the place are available) to the other beaches and San Juan del Sur.
- The place was nice but in a bad location for the price especially but it could be because I went during spring break. It says it’s near San Juan del sur but it’s literally about a 15-20 minute ride to there and it’s mostly because the streets are so bad and uncomfortable to drive through it’s quite challenging. The hotel itself it’s cute and the staff is nice and friendly. The food might be a bit pricey but you’ve got no other choice since you’re in the middle of nowhere.
- The very sweet, welcoming and helpful family and staff made our first trip to Nicaragua a comfortable and relaxing experience!
- The food was excellent and the staff were very friendly. The beach was lovely
Hostal Villas Mexico
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Villas Mexico offers accommodations in San Juan del Sur. The hostel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Salinas is 20 miles from Hostal Villas Mexico, and Altagracia is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Barrel Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Barrel Hostel offers accommodations in Popoyo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Salinas is half a mile from The Barrel Hostel, and San Juan del Sur is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very nice host family !very nice stuff!there take really good care of you!
- Fresh water shower (which not all the hostels have). Free coffee in the mornings. Credit card payment possible. Cheaper when staying more than 1 night.
- Super accommodating, great food, super clean rooms and unbelievable location!
- First, the Barrel has an awesome vibe, with a large and beautiful common area promoting a nice interaction between the guests and it is really in the beach! The installations are really clean, comfortable and far better than any other we have been for about the same price. Last, I would like to thank the staff and owners again, who, besides being very nice and interesting people, helped us in every possible way and managed to recover our luggages (in only 1 day) that had been lost by the airline (instead of the usual 15 days). I definitely recommend the Barrel for surfers and non surfers!
- Rooms were clean & staff was friendly. The beaches were uncrowded and great for surfing! I enjoyed laying in the hammocks beach side and having a restaurant right at the hostel.
Hostel Tadeo San Juan del Sur
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hostel Tadeo San Juan del Sur offers accommodations in San Juan del Sur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salinas is 23 miles from Hostel Tadeo San Juan del Sur, and Altagracia is 29 miles from the property.
- return of money for 2nd night without año problem…
- Great breakfast served every morning. The location is great, very close to the beach and the main restaurant/bar area but far enough away to avoid most of the noise. Owners have 2 lovely dogs and an adorable puppy. Good value for what I paid. A pretty chill environment, not a party hostel
- Nice little pool comfy clean rooms great location.
- Went for this as it was once of the cheaper places in town… overall its a really decent hostel. Nice mix of travelers staying here, more of a chilled than a party vibe in the hostel it’s self which is great as you’re only 3mins walk from the centre and all the bars too. Plus free breakfast included each morning.
- Staff was rude and unwelcoming, our room wasn’t clean and the pool is very small
Hostel Julieta is located in Rivas, 21 miles from Salinas and 13 miles from San Juan del Sur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Altagracia is 19 miles from Hostel Julieta, and San Jorge is 2.3 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Its a very special Hostel, the upper rooms seem a bit like a treehouse. We had a nice fresh air room with comfortable beds. Everything is very clean, there is even a bathroom only for the ladys. You can use the fridge and have possibility to cook. The whole staff is very helpful. Would come again.
- The room was comfortable enough and had a mosquito net. The staff were friendly, especially the cleaner. The bathroom was clean enough. Good value for a private room in a self-described “bare bones, couple of notches above camping” hostel. Cute dog.
- The owners and staff were the sweetest and most helpful, my cabin room was beautifully presented and fun to stay in, everything was clean and safe and the Hostel had probably the best WFI i found in Nicaragua! I’ll be coming back this way and will definitely book again.
A very unique accommodations.
But a fun experience. An okay lay- over for getting to Ometepe.
- Julietta and mike were lovely and offered good info.
Hostal Los Chamos
One of our best sellers in San Juan del Sur! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hostal Los Chamos is located in San Juan del Sur, just 23 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Altagracia is 29 miles from Hostal Los Chamos, and San Jorge is 15 miles from the property.
- Friendly, helpful staff! Wifi worked everywhere, good breakfast.. perfect location near beach, market, busstation
- location was great, but so are all the others as well.
- It was a bonus to get a breakfast in the morning and the fans worked great!
- The staff there is extremely friendly and helpful.
- The rooms were cleaned every day and a breakfast included in the price. WiFi worked well in the whole accommodation.
One of our best sellers in San Juan del Sur! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Esperanza offers accommodations in San Juan del Sur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salinas is 23 miles from Hostel Esperanza, and Altagracia is 29 miles from the property.
- Overall a nice average hostel. Very good location just by the beach. They provide free breakfast which is a nice gesture.
- I stayed here for 12 days and had the most incredible time. The staff was so welcoming and helpful and went above and beyond to help me while I was recovering from my ankle injury. You can see the ocean from the lobby and the dorm rooms. Very close to everything.
- You can’t beat the location of this hostel as it’s right across from the beach. At night, you can actually hear the waves crashing on the beach! Also there is a really wonderful relaxed by Pier that I appreciated. It’s pretty quiet and you’ll rarely hear any noise after 9 p.m. at night. The staff was also very nice and caring. They also provide you with a nice breakfast and they have coffee running and available for you all the time. I love that!
- Everyone was very friendly and we liked the breakfast and coffee included. It’s a great location and could walk out the front door and see the sunset.
- Breakfast was OK but be prepared to eat same thing each morning, the showers and toilettes were always clean.
Top Hostels In El Gigante Rivas Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Gigante Rivas Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Gigante Rivas Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Gigante Rivas Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!