10 Best Hostels To Stay In El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In El Carrer Del Canonge Catalonia:
Be Dream Hostel
Located in front of Pep Venture Metro Station, Be Dream Hostel is just 15 minutes from Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia. It offers rooms with air conditioning and heating and free WiFi .Common amenities include a large kitchen, a dining room and several lounges with board games, a TV and DVDs. Laundry services are also available.Be Dream is set in a converted primary school in the suburb of Badalona. The beach is a 5-minute walk away.The hostel organizes beach parties and pub crawls. Staff can also provide free maps and tourist information.
- Big room and confortable bed, feet away from subway, and nice receptionist
- Located near the next metro station and not far from many shops and the sea.
- This accommodation offers modest, but very clean and comfortable rooms. It’s a mix between a hostel and hotel – you can meet people from any age and country. It’s greatest asset is the really helpful and friendly staff. I had made a mistake with my reservation, but the staff did everything to help me out in this situation (thank you Peter). There is nice kitchen to prepare a meal and share with friends. Very close to metro station. It is 20 min. from downtown Barcelona, but the hostel itself is located in nice area of the city good restaurants, supermarkets, etc.. Close to the beach..
- The staff is great. Room and toilet was very clean. Locker is good size.
- The hostel is extremely clean, the stuff is very kind and helpful, moreover there are big common spaces where to hang out with friends
Coroleu House Barcelona
Offering free WiFi, a shared furnished terrace and lockers, Coroleu House Barcelona is located a 20-minute metro ride from Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia and 30 minutes’ metro ride from Plaza Cataluña Square in Barcelona.Rooms at this property come with air conditioning, heating and bed linen and towels. Some rooms have a private bathroom and some come with a balcony. There is a shared kitchen and living area for guests to make use of.There is a 24-hour front desk and you can get tourist information of the area at the property, as well as bicycles from rent.Located in Barcelona’s Sant Andreu district, you will find tapas bars, restaurants and shops in the surrounding streets.Bogatell Beach is 25 minutes’ metro ride from Coroleu House Barcelona and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 16 mi away.
Sant Andreu is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city trips and city walks.
- The place is very clean and the kitchen is nice,and has nice public places
- I loved the area! The people are so friendly and it is very safe. Everyone knows Coroleu House so you won’t get lost. Our host, Jose, is so much fun and so welcoming.
- We really appreciated the location of accommodation, easy reachable with train directly from airport. That place is quiet and typically Spanish mode. Around you can find a lot of shops restaurants etc. The owner Jose Maria was very helpful. The hostel was very clean. The kitchen is very well equipped everyone can prepare the food for himself.
- You can make anything whatever you want in the kitchen. I liked it.
- The hosts are absolutely wonderful, very friendly and diligent, ensuring you will have a great stay. The house is amazing, the living room is very spacious and there’s even a backyard patio. Cleanliness was great, and price was very good.
Sant Jordi Hostel Sagrada Familia
Sant Jordi Hostel Sagrada Familia is located just moments from Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia Church. It offers dorm rooms, private rooms and apartment-style accommodations. Free WiFi access in available most areas.Featuring skateboard-themed décor and an indoor mini-ramp, the hostel offers a shared guest kitchen and lounge, as well as a stylish lobby with computer facilities.All dormitory rooms and triple rooms are located in the hostel area, and have heating, air-conditioning and individual lockers and shelves with a reading light and plug.All private double and single rooms are located upstairs from the hostel in the apartment-style area, and include heating and fans. Guests in this area have use of a shared kitchen and living room.Sant Jordi Hostel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Sant Pau Metro Station, giving easy access to all parts of the city.
- This hostel is amazing, besides having pretty and comfortable furniture and spaces, the staff is great!! They organize dinner events and go out clubbing every night, which makes the experience richer and easier to meet other travelers. Diego and Francisco cooked delicious meals for us (tapas, sangría, risotto) for very cheap price. Frida knew so many languages, I was impressed! Hope to be hosted at Santi Jordi again soon 🙂
It was amazing Hostels strongly recommended the staff were helpful
everything is in good condition.
- Outstandingly clean and organized for a hostel! Both breakfast and dinners were available at very reasonable prices. Hostel was arranged as common areas including patio, kitchen-dining room, play areas (skateboard ramp!), etc, then as separate apartments with typically three bedrooms rather than just dormitory rooms. The apartments each had very modern, fully equipped kitchens, a living-dining room, and shared bathroom, with each bedroom having one or more beds. My single bedroom was spacious, but minimally furnished. Excellent lodging for single traveler – of any age; less of a bargain for more than a single guest because charges are per person rather than per room. Hostel organized nightly ‘activities’ – all essentially bar-hopping (to my understanding). Incredibly clean! Common area had eight computers for guest use, in addition to wifi.
- helpful staff, very friendly, great social atmosphere, nice, quiet apartments with nice view, very clean, lots of room for reading/studying
- I loved the staff. Everyone was friendly. I may actually a few really good friends now – Diego, Fernanda, Millena – I’m looking at you. I can’t remember everyone’s names but every member of that staff is a delight and extremely nice. If in Barcelona, this is the best hostel you could pick. The rooms are clean. There is ample space to keep your belongings and there is enough privacy even in a 10-bed room. The lockers are big enough for a 60L bag and more. The toilets are clean and the showers are good.
A 5-minute walk from Maragall Metro Station and Parc del Guinardó, MotorSport Barcelona offers simple accommodations with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Guests have access to shared bathroom facilities, a shared kitchen and a lounge area.Set in the residential Guinardó district, MotorSport Barcelona is within 1.2 mi of Parc Güell and the Sagrada Família. Sant Pau Hospital is a 10-minute walk away.Passeig de Gràcia, and Gaudí’s Casa Batlló and La Pedrera can be reached in just 20 minutes by Metro. The beaches at Barceloneta are 9 stops away.
Horta-Guinardó is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, architecture and city walks.
- very little, but the nearby businesses at least were understanding.
- Receiption opens 3.00 pm to 8.00p.m after it you pay 10 euro they charged my card even receiptionist ask me to pay 50 euro beware of making fool by them prepare with payment receipt
- Buena ubicación, buena atención. Me cambiaron la habitación un día antes, pero sin problemas.
- nous avons pu laisser nos sacs de voyage pour la journée avant de partir.
- He reservado muchísimas veces desde su página así como de otras pero es el peor lugar para ofrecer a una persona que busca alojamiento además deberían hacer una visita al lugar e indemnizar a los que hemos pagado confiando en lo que ofrecen y resultan que no es ni parecido. Pague 5 días y solo me cambiaron las toallas 1 día y no limpiaron nunca la habitación y cuando la recibí ya había polvo y sucio debajo de la cama a parte los muebles de madera debido a lo podrido que están salen muchísimos insectos durante la noche y están por toda la habitación fue una experiencia demasiado desagradable
Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona
Amistat Beach Hostel is 650 feet from Poble Nou Metro Station and 5 minutes’ walk from Bogatell and Mar Bella Beaches. It offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Accommodations is in dormitory rooms, all with heating and air conditioning. There are individual lockers with electronic keys. Bed linen and pillows are provided, and beds include a reading light and plug for recharging electronic devices. Shared bathroom facilities include showers and hairdryers.Spacious common areas include a games room and a large terrace. Free pasta for cooking is available at the shared kitchen and packed lunches can be requested. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks. Laundry facilities are available and free lugagge storage is subject to availability.The Amistat is on a pedestrian street, within a few minutes’ walk of 2 busy shopping streets with bars and restaurants. Poblenou’s municipal market, La Unió, is nearby. You can reach central Barcelona in 10 minutes by Metro.
- Staff is very friendly and helpful. Also, you can find international friends.
The cre arz very helpfull . I booked the wrong days and the guys fixed it an all .
Great place ,totally recommend
- The lobby. It provides a relaxing place for everyone to have some tea and play some board games and bonding with other people.
- Location was excellent. It was nice they offered free pasta. Staff was friendly and easy to communicate with. They also offered different activities to help acclimate to Barcelona.
- Pep was great upon our late arrival – everything was ready for us. thank you for all your help! 🎖 Pep A+++
Urbany Hostel Barcelona
Urbany Hostel Barcelona is on Barcelona’s Meridiana Avenue, 1,000 feet from Clot Metro Station. This large, funky hostel has a common room with DVD. There are free computers, and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each modern dormitory or room features lockers, an private bathroom and air conditioning.The Urbany Barcelona serves a daily continental buffet breakfast. It has a kitchen with cookers, fridges and microwaves. There is a café-bar and vending machines, and you can request a packed lunch.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Barcelona. Free city maps and tour information are available.Urbany Hostel is 5 minutes’ walk from Glories Shopping Center, and Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia is a 15-minute walk away. You can reach the city center in 15 minutes by Metro or bus, and the beach is 1.2 mi away.
- Rooms and breakfast is perfect. It’s totally worth it. Location is awesome and hostel is really easy to find. Staff was perfect.
- The hostel is placed in a really nice location and it is very close to the Clot metro station, as well as other bus stations. The room was safe and clean and the view was lovely from our floor. The staff was so sweet and I loved the diversity here. We could get fast to the nearest tourist attractions such as La Sagrada Familia y más. :p Really worth it!!
- Urbany Hostel is not so far from the station Clot, which have direct train to the airport BCN and Metros to go around the city. Breakfast is definitive over the average. And with the guest kitchen, you could bring your own food and cook there for budget savings.
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Hostel was nice and clean and while a wee way out of the city had good links to public transport
- The location is great and the staffs are good and the services they are offering was quite better. I like the restaurant in the third floor and the terrace. They plan for some games and take to the club for free in the night and the charge for the breakfast and the drinks are nominal.
Mellow Eco-Hostel is located in a quiet suburb of Barcelona, a 10-minute walk from Maragall Metro Station. It offers panoramic city views from its rooftop terrace.This eco-friendly hostel offers beds in dormitories, twin and family rooms, as well as a fully equipped apartment. The heated rooms and dormitories have access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Most rooms have a balcony.There is a communal area with a dining room and free WiFi. Computers can be used at no extra cost. The shared kitchen is equipped with fridge and microwave.Gaudi’s Guell Park is a 30-minute walk from the property and Sagrada Familia is 25 minutes away by metro. A 35-minute metro ride takes you to Plaza Cataluña Square in central Barcelona.
Horta-Guinardó is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, architecture and city walks.
- Kitchen is closeid from 12 ok to 8 am. I couldn’t take my water and food from the fridge, since I had an early flight.
- Perfect hotel with friendly stuff, comfortable beds and rooms! Nice terrace to have a breakfast in the morning or seat in the evening 🙂 thank you!
- Friendly staff except for the cleaning lady who was REALLY rude. I was having a shower and she was knocking on my door like mad (like Jack Torrance in The Shining minus the axe). And when I went out to ask her what’s wrong (I asked her very kindly) she just looked at me and walked away. She has done this twice already so I don’t know what tf was her problem. She also makes me feel like I have no right to use the toilets! SMH.
I really liked the super nice staff. The guys were really friendly.
The view from the hostel is awesome, even though it is not really close to the city center.
The beds were really comfy and they had sockets next to them to charge the electric appliances via adapter/usb, which is super useful.
- The beds are nice and they have privacy curtains that make it so dark that you never notice those idiots that turn lights on in the middle of the night. There is a functional kitchen and a nice patio.
No Limit Hostel Graffiti
One of our best sellers in Barcelona! Aimed at young people, this lively modern hostel is set in 2 minutes’ walk from Encants Metro Station. Decorated with graffiti art, it offers free WiFi and a terrace, 10 minutes’ walk from the Sagrada Familia.The bright dormitory rooms at No Limit Hostel Graffiti feature a balcony. All include bunk beds and access to a shared en-suite or exterior bathroom. Sheets are included.There is a shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and air-conditioned lounge and dining areas. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.No Limit Hostel Graffiti is 1,650 feet from Glories Shopping Center next to the Agbar Tower. Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas are 4 metro stops from Encants. Poblenou Beach is 1.2 mi away.The hostel has a 24-hour reception and offers free luggage storage and bicycle parking. Buses to Plaza Catalunya pass 650 feet away.
- I liked the location very near to the Sagrada familia
- Rooms are big considering hostel sizes and there I plenty of so circulating which is great during the summer. The bunk beds have everything you need (curtain, electric plug, lamp, usb connections, ..)… the terrace is great and so are the common areas…although the fridge is a bit small for all the guests.
- Nice bed, staff was awesome, nice place, just needs to work on bathroom cleanliness and privacy. It was really a hassle to shower, and people were coming out fully naked. Other than that great place.
- Right next to the subway. Absolutely great location to move around Barcelona through the subway.
The style of the hostel is quite cool, with some talented graffities everywhere. Rooms have an individual code to get in instead of a key, which is quite handy.
Common areas are very nice, with a nice kitchen and a big balcony, great for hanging out and meeting new people.
Garden House Hostel Barcelona by Feetup Hostels
Feetup Garden House Hostel is in a quiet part of Barcelona, 1,650 feet from Valldaura Metro Station. It features a rooftop terrace with city views, 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi zone.It offers bunk beds in colorful, heated dormitory rooms with shared bathroom facilities.A continental breakfast is available for purchase at Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and vending machines for drinks and snacks.Guests can relax in the garden, on the roof terrace or on one of the sofas in the lounge.A laundry service and luggage storage are offered. You can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.Barcelona city center can be reached in 15 minutes by Metro, and there is easy access to the B20 Motorway. Barcelona El Prat Airport is located 23 minutes away while the Train Station Nord is 40 minutes away from Feetup Garden House. Sants Station is 30 minutes away.
Horta-Guinardó is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, architecture and city walks.
- The garden was an amazing place to chill after a long day of walking in Barcelona, also the staff were extremely amazing.
- Barcelona is a beautiful city, do yourself a favor and plan your stay at another place.
- The staff was extremely helpful and nice. Besides this, everything was just as described. Probably the best hostel I’ve been in.
- Kind people, excellent location and facilities. It is located in a quiet neighborhood, the metro is close . We enjoyed our visit to Barcelona.
- One of the nicest hostals my sister and I have stayed at. Everything was clean and the staff was extra friendly. Rooms were quiet and quaint. We had a twin room with a bunk bed and it worked well for us. Thanks for the great stay!
Unite Hostel Barcelona
Located in Barcelona, within 1,300 feet of Port Olympic and 0.9 mi of Picasso Museum, Unite Hostel Barcelona offers free WiFi. Located conveniently in the Sant Martí district, this hostel features a terrace and a restaurant. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.Guests at Unite Hostel Barcelona can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona is 1.1 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
Considering that we paid 19,75€ for two beds, this is so far the best place in comparison to the price. Really clean, huge, has literally everything that traveler needs, staff was more than polite and functionality of the property exceeds all expectations.
I will definitely recommend this place to anyone, and, when i come back to Barcelona, i will certainly choose this place over any other.
This comes from a person who travels for 7 years, so trust me when i say that this is a “must go” place.
- The facilities feel new and clean, lots of space to sit. The bed was comfy and there was a shower in our room. Front desk was very nice and helpful. Great location, short walk to most areas.
- The staff was amazing,the price was amazing and the hostel itself was amazing! I was completely astonished as soon as I got inside the hostel and I really enjoyed my stay there.And the location,it is so close to seaside and some other places to see.Thanks for all.
- The hostel is very nice and propre , nice organisation . Really to recommand
Great hostel, beautiful design, everything is brand new!
The staff is super friendly, everything is super clean.
Perfect Location if you want to combine city and beach.
- Considering that we paid 19,75€ for two beds, this is so far the best place in comparison to the price. Really clean, huge, has literally everything that traveler needs, staff was more than polite and functionality of the property exceeds all expectations.
Top Hostels In El Carrer Del Canonge Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Carrer del Canonge Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!