10 Best Hostels To Stay In El Campello Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
El Campello Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Campello Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Campello Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Campello Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Campello Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Campello Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In El Campello Valencia Community:
NWT Paradise Urban Hostel
Offering a terrace and views of the city, NWT Paradise Urban Hostel is set in Alicante in the Valencia Community Region, 2,950 feet from Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site terrace-bar.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. NWT Paradise Urban Hostel features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. Hi-speed WiFi is available.You can find a grocery shop and restaurant within a 5-minute walk of the property. The nearest beach is a 15-minute walk from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel, Central Market is 2953 feet, while Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari is 0.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6.2 mi from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel.
- This hostel is excellent . Well maintained . Very nice professional staff . The best I have ever been . I recommend everyone there
- Great selection of restaurants and cafes for breakfast and dinner.
- The rooms were very spacious and the feel of the property was very nice.
- Arrived to a very warm welcome from Austin, and the property was clean and comfortable with an awesome outdoor area. A little out of the city centre, but a nice walk – and a bus stop is very nearby. Unfortunately the water had stopped working during my stay, however Austin was very apologetic and dealt with it the best way he could have. Aside from that, I can’t fault the place and and writing this review as if there had been water, as a poor review based on something out of anybody’s control would be unfair. Would recommend, and I’d definitely stay again if I’m back in the area! Thanks!
The best place to stay in Alicante
You can stay in public garden as long as you want
HOSTAL MONREAL is offering accommodations in San Juan de Alicante. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a closet and free WiFi.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV.Staff speak English, Spanish and Portuguese at the reception.Benidorm is 23 miles from HOSTAL MONREAL, while Alicante is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Providing free WiFi, Penssion Dali offers accommodations in Alicante, a 19-minute walk from Central Market. Popular points of interest nearby include Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante and Bullring Alicante. Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 1.3 miles from the property.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Speaking Spanish and French at the reception, staff are always on hand to help.Explanada de España Boulevard is 1.3 miles from Penssion Dali, while Museum of Contemporary Art is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Europa House Village
Europa House Village is located in San Vicente del Raspeig, 650 feet from Balneario 4 Lunas Spa. University of Alicante is 0.7 mi from the property.The accommodations is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in each unit. Bed linen is offered. Cleaning service is offered daily at no extra cost.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 7.5 mi from Europa House Village.
There was no internet/Wi-fi or Tv in the rooms. The address given at booking.com wasn’t the right one. Apparently the offices were in another location which was far from any amenities that were stated on booking.com site. The staff was really helpful though.
This is student housing.
- Everything was very clean and very modern. The desk was big, so there was plenty of space to work. The air conditioning worked a treat. There was plenty of space for hanging and storing clothes. Security was excellent. The blinds meant I could sleep well, despite the early sunrise in June.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they couldn’t have done any more for me. Fantastic people.
- Muy limpio. Lo malo es el punto de recojer las llaves para las personas que vamos sin coche es algo lejos el WiFi va muy mal. Muy limpio las camas son geniales.
- Habitación amplia y con microondas y frigorífico, que me ha venido genial !
- There was no internet/Wi-fi or Tv in the rooms. The address given at booking.com wasn’t the right one. Apparently the offices were in another location which was far from any amenities that were stated on booking.com site. The staff was really helpful though.
Old Centre Inn Alicante
One of our best sellers in Alicante! Providing free WiFi and a shared lounge, Old Centre Inn Alicante is located in Alicante, a few steps from Town Hall Square. Popular points of interest nearby include Museum of Contemporary Art and Explanada de España Boulevard. Local points of interest like Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and Central Market are reachable within 1,800 feet and 0.6 miles, respectively.At the hostel, each room has a closet. Rooms come with a electric tea pot, while some have a balcony. At Old Centre Inn Alicante, each room comes with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante is 0.9 miles from the accommodation, while Bulevar plaza is one mile away. Alicante Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Location could not have been any better.
Hostel was clean because there was cleaner everyday
Cheap prices, only 14€ per day in mixed bedroom
Met nice people here
I rented a bike from staff for 2 days, it is only 10 euros per day, drived with it only 4 hours, left the bike locked in the outside of the hostel for one hour and when I went back to bike was the tire broken. They told me that repairing takes only some hours and I get it back in some hours. Waited three days and in the end I rented a bike from blue bike rental because hostels bike never got fixed? Positive side is that I got all that 20 euros back later.
- The location is very good, is easy to go to everywhere.
- The hostel staff kept the place clean and were very responsive to requests and questions. The location is only a few blocks from the sea and a great beach where I spent a lot of time. Not quite “beach front,” but very close.
- The location was good, staff very nice. Although stayed only one night.
- I liked location, price and facilities. I recommend everyone who doesn’t want to overpay for the nights but be at the central part of the city close to the seaside.
- Location could not have been any better.
The Market Hostel
Located in Alicante, a 6-minute walk from Central Market, The Market Hostel provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property is close to several well-known attractions, 0.6 miles from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari, 0.6 miles from Explanada de España Boulevard and 0.7 miles from Museum of Contemporary Art. Bulevar plaza is 0.8 miles away.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Town Hall Square is 0.8 miles from the hostel, while Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante is one mile away. Alicante Airport is 9 miles from the property.
-Very comfy mattress & pillow.
The bunks are cozy & well designed. I finally got a goodnight sleep in a hostel! The curtain gives you a bit more privacy.
- A great hostel in a perfect location in Alicante. Highly recommended!
- Small cozy hostel. Very spacious rooms with high ceilings, good privacy due to curtains on beds, sockets and individual lights available. Friendly owner gave lots of recommendations. Location is perfect
The place is brand New and the Owner is a great Guy.V Helpful.
I’ll stay at The Marker Hostel again.
- New and Nice small hostel close to the old town, restaurants, sea and city center. Staff was very friendly an accomodating. Rooms are basic, but with all that you need.
- -Very comfy mattress & pillow.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Olé offers accommodations in Alicante, 15 minutes’ walk from Alicante’s Postiguet Beach. There is a games room and bar on site.Each dormitory offers air conditioning and soundproofing. They all have individual reading lamps and lockers. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The ground floor has a kitchen and guests can make use of the microwave and fridge. There is also a patio and a common room with a bar, board games, cable TV, table football, instruments and books.The hostel also offers bike hire and car hire. Bulevar plaza is 1,650 feet from Hostel Olé, while Santa Barbara Castle is a 30-minutes walk away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- Super nice location and staff everyone really friendly. Joined the pub crawl and had a great time.
- I would like to say that the staff and the whole experience with the Ole hostel is a positive and I can not wait to stay in again with them. Well done…
The Manager Daniela was very kind and went out of her way to make my stay great,Tomas was Great with making the hostel a fun experience too.
The Hostel is located in the Centre of Alicante and a few mins from the beech
The facilitets are great.
This Hostel has all the facilities you need.A large meeting break out area and great wi-fi.
- Perfect location, nice common area, very clean bathrooms.
- Calm atmosphere during the day. WiFi is good. Showers and toilets are clean. A socket near each bed. Lockers.
San Vicente Rooms
Located in Alicante, San Vicente Rooms is 650 feet from Central Market. This hostel offers a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and free WiFi. Some rooms have a balcony with a city view.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at San Vicente Rooms also have a seating area. All units will provide guests with an oven.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari, Town Hall Square and Museum of Contemporary Art. Alicante Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- excellent location , easy check in , friendly very helpful landlady … lovely guests
- The host was really nice. Overall, it’s a good stay.
- Super clean and Donatella is the most friendly host!
- Great location, close to castle and tram, decent wifi, clean, nice bathroom, good beds, helpful host, has a kitchen with everything if you wanted to cook and save more on your stay, really great value.
- Great location and Donatella the host was wonderful , very helpful ,
Hola Hostel Alicante
One of our best sellers in Alicante! Featuring a shared lounge, Hola Hostel Alicante is located in Alicante. Around a 2-minute walk from Central Market, the property is also 2,100 feet away from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and offers free WiFi. The property has a shared kitchen, and luggage storage for guests.Explanada de España Boulevard is half a mile from the hostel. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9 miles from Hola Hostel Alicante.
- It’s modern, comfortable, amazingly equipped and rather clean place (some guests do not know how to flush the toilets). If you are into saving some money by cooking yourself, plenty of opportinities. Supermarket just around the corner. If the price for a single usage is just a bit lower, i would have stayed there the whole time.
- Loved the place and the location! The kitchen area is so nice. The guy at the reception was so friendly and helpful! Great price too!
- Very helpful Staff Member who showed me everything on arrival and tried hard to speak my language. It is very modern and new. The kitchen and rest area is a nice touch if you want to get out of your room.
I recommend the hostel. Very easy to get there by bus from the airport.
Metro station at 50m. Good restaurants all around.
- Everything was clean and nice. I visited during the special Christmas holiday on jan 5th and they had prepared a nice welcome cake for the occasion. The staff was nice and welcoming. Very nice coffee machine which you can use whenever for free, any coffee lovers would appreciate 🙂
Barrio Boutik Hostal
One of our best sellers in Alicante! Barrio Boutik Hostal is located in Alicante’s old town, 5 minutes’ walk from the Postiguet beach. It offers free WiFi and a free basic breakfast.You can also find a variety of restaurants in Alicante’s old town.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Alicante.Barrio Boutik Hostal is located just 1,300 feet from Alicante’s marina and seafront promenade. Postiguet Beach is a 5-minute walk away, while Santa Bárbara Castle is next to the guest house.
- The staff were amazing and helpful. We loved all the retro and vintage things on sale in the downstairs lounge/dining area. We loved the ‘help yourself’ breakfast which was included in the room price.
- The staff and owner were super helpful and I followed their recommendations to some delicious food & lovely places. I’ll come back again!
- Was ok for a couple nights. Glad we had back apt- bar area so can be loud at night.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Quickly answer questions electronically, if any. I got a warning that on the holidays there were noises from the street, but everything was ok. Good location, not far from the beach.
- The property was really in the center and the staff wer very helpful
Top Hostels In El Campello Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Campello Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Campello Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Campello Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!