10 Best Hostels To Stay In El Bosque Quindio – Top Hotel Reviews
El Bosque Quindio is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Bosque Quindio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Bosque Quindio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Bosque Quindio. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Bosque Quindio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Bosque Quindio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In El Bosque Quindio:
Mochila Hostel Salento
One of our best sellers in Salento! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Mochila Hostel Salento is located in Salento in the region of Quindio, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Pereira is 14 miles from Mochila Hostel Salento, and Ibagué is 27 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, nice and clean rooms and toilets. Value for money.
- Very kind and friendly staff, very interesting styling, good breakfast!
- good breakfast, nice staff, lovely dogs, bus to Salento passes every 20 minutes
- We stayed in one of the 6-room dorm rooms. The beds are comfortable, dorm rooms are spacious for the six people, the comforters are huge, warm, and snuggly, at the end of each bed is a huge locker to keep valuables, and all the facilities are new. The bathrooms and showers are always very clean (spotless) and the warm showers are reliable. The property is also nice for hanging around as well. It is 2km from the town but a quick bus ride for 1000COP got us there each day. The owners and staff are incredibly warm and welcoming at all times. Valentina (the receptionist) is a sweetheart; she’s always cheerful and provide helpful travel tips to plan our days. Regresaríamos en el futuro!
- Great staff, very cosy place with open fire to relax at end of day.
Ecohostal las Camelias
One of our best sellers in Salento! Ecohostal las Camelias offers accommodations in Salento. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Ecohostal las Camelias, and Pereira is 15 miles from the property. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles away.
- We totally got to rest here. 5 min. walk from the city so no noises. I loved the breakfast, the views, everyting.
- Olga is super friendly and helpful. The rooms, bathroom, kitchen were all clean and the beds were comfortable. The property is beautiful located on a farm on a hillside with great views. Good breakfast. Quiet!
- the location is amazing. you can see the whole valley from up here. the hostel is very easy to reach on foot (ca. 15 min) from the bus terminal. we slept in the tent in the garden, which is quite big and has two beds. the staff is super, very kind and helpful. the only negative thing is that there is only one bathroom for everybody (there is also a second one, but that is for the private room and not always available..) – so it can get a bit crowdy in the mornings..
- Amazing location outside of town (only a 10 min walk) with great views and chickens and goats. Nice breakfast and comfortable beds.
– A beautiful quiet place, in the middle of the nature (but you can still walk in 10 minutes to the centre)
– Nice staff, they only talk spanish but they really tried to help us
– Over all it was pretty clean
Las Dolomitas is located in Salento, 17 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 14 miles from Pereira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ibagué is 29 miles from Las Dolomitas, and Armenia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 16 miles from Las Dolomitas.
We’ve stayed in the red room that was amazing.
The house is very pretty with a garden all around, a big balcony and lots of space to park. Everything was very clean!
Better than everything else was the owner is was very friendly, and helped us fixing the camera in our bike.
He speaks perfect ENGLISH.
We totally recommend you to stay!
- The owner javier is so cool, very friendly and helpful, either his son and the two dogs, he also showed me around and stuff!The hacienda is amazing, very beautiful, nice rooms, so comfortable beds, big kitchen, animals on the farm
- El ambiente, El trato del dueño, y lomejor la mascota picolo…
- El lugar es muy agradable y tranquilo. La atención brindada por Don Javier es espectacular, un hombre muy amable presto a cualquier inquietud o ayuda solicitada. Las habitaciones son realmente amplias y bastante limpias. Muy recomendado el lugar, a parte el recibimiento que da Picolo enamora a cualquiera. sin duda alguna volveremos!
- Habitaciones muy grandes, bien decoradas y cómodas. Javier, el dueño siempre se presta a una buena conversación o para dar consejos de la zona. Mucha paz.
- We’ve stayed in the red room that was amazing.
La Floresta Boutique Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal La Floresta is located in Salento.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Hostal La Floresta, and Pereira is 15 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
It’s a lovely house with two kitchens, living room, computer area, terrace, garden, hammocks. Free tea and coffee. Very quiet surrounding and it’s clean, too. Free towels that also got changed during our 3 nights’ stay.
The staff was nice too, especially the girls at reception! 🙂 Cheap prices for laundry and they’re quick and accept spontaneous requests. You can rent bicycles there. Wifi is good and you easily meet other travellers. Salento was one of my favourite stops and La Floresta was one of the reasons for that.
nice courtyard, 3 kitchen areas for common use
patio bonito, 3 areas de cocina
schön gestalteter Hof, 3 Küchenbereiche zur allgemeinen Nutzung
- Nice staff, laundry service and common kitchen for budget travellers… We liked it!
- Pretty hostel on the edge of town but just a short walk to Plaza Principal. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rented good bikes from them for a lovely circular ride. Very high standards of cleaning, choice of kitchens, free coffee in the mornings. Lots of hammocks, very peaceful.
- The location was great. They let me change room for a better view. Facilities like free coffee and several kitchens. The staff wss very friendly and helpfull
- It’s a lovely house with two kitchens, living room, computer area, terrace, garden, hammocks. Free tea and coffee. Very quiet surrounding and it’s clean, too. Free towels that also got changed during our 3 nights’ stay.
The Plantation House Travellers Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, The Plantation House Travellers Hostel offers accommodations in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Pereira is 15 miles from The Plantation House, and Ibagué is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Everyone was friendly and accommodating. We felt like Carlos became a friend, and Don Edwardo’s tour of the plantation and the coffee roasting were a highlight.
- This place is wonderful, very Well located at the entrance of the City, 5 minutes from the center, between a garden and a coffee farm. All the team is so Nice, you feel like home ! Thanks guys for your advices and smiles !
Salento is an amazing place and Plantation house was a good spot to explore from.
Coffee tour is highly recommended and with discount available from being a Plantation house guest very good value.
- Great location, rooms are fine, nice staff and dogs, lovely coffee tour for good price
- Location. Staff. It was nice and quiet. The WiFi worked.
Hostal Los 3 Leones
One of our best sellers in Salento! Hostal Los 3 Leones is located in Salento, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 15 miles from Pereira.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Ibagué is 26 miles from Hostal Los 3 Leones, and Manizales is 30 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Location was good. Owners/staff were very friendly and chatty.
-The owners are really good!!! I have nothing to say about them. Very accommodating!
Thank you to the owner for giving me a souvenir from Salento! God Bless
- The owner is very nice and understanding. We originally booked 3 nights but changed to 2 because of bad weather and not enjoying the place and he allowed us to modify.
- The owner is friendly, big room and hot shower. Within walking distance to main plaza
- Leo is superfriendly, very easygoing and flexible.and gives great recommendations. he hostel’s atmospehere is amazing, it feels.really like home. also the cat leona is supercute and all the food for the birds on the terrace makes.it awesome to chill there in the morning and see many.birds from upclose.
Located in Salento in the region of Quindio, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Hilltop Salento features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Pereira is 15 miles from Hilltop Salento, and Ibagué is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from Hilltop Salento.
The owner is one of the nicest and warmest people I’ve met. He went above and beyond my expectations. We also fell in love with the 5 Shih Tzu dogs he has at the property. The staff is nice and the breakfast was tasty and affordable as well. There is also an epic view and pool.
- An excellent place to spend some time exploring Salento, enjoying the culture,meeting nice people, and forgetting about stress.
- Communal area with pool, hammocks, good food and a great social vibe.
The staff was always really friendly and ready to help. The room was of a good size and very clean. The hotel itself is placed in a very good location and on a 5 mins walking distance from the main square of the town.
We enjoyed our staying and if you try the restaurant the size of the food are big and food is freshly cooked!
- The garden is amazing, feel tropical ambiance with hamacas and swimming pool. Lovely group of cute small dogs, nice location
- Incredible stay!
Rancho Alegre 2
Rancho Alegre 2 is located in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Rancho Alegre 2, and Ibagué is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from Rancho Alegre 2.
No reviews yet.
La Churrita Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Churrita Hostel offers accommodations in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from La Churrita Hostel, and Ibagué is 26 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Roberto and his son Christian are really nice and friendly. The atmosphere was really nice all of us were sitting around the round table at the terrace and watching olympia. Really fun. The two hostel dogs live carrots I case you decide to cook there. I would stay again!
- Best hostel I have stayed at in Colombia and I have been travelling here for the last 37 years almost non stop. Set in a wonderful little coffee garden but less than 5 minutes to leisurely stroll into the centre. There is not much to do here (in Salento) other than drink coffee and be within the nature and that is exactly what this hostel offers. Free fresh coffee harvested from the garden to enjoy at whatever moment you like, as well as orange trees for you to pick your breakfast. I honestly don’t know what else you can expect from a hostel. Cheap, clean, comfortable, relaxing, great views, hammocks, the worlds finest coffee for free… anyway, if you come to Salento, stay here. I have stayed at about 90% of the other hostels here and this one is by far the best. Also, I should probably say that the guy that runs the hostel is great, friendly, helpful, funny, knowledgeable about the area… you get the idea; stay here, a true gem and I will be coming back.
- La ubicación, la calidez del dueño, la casa en si es muy hermosa.
- Robert es un gran tipo, nos recibió muy alegre y educadamente, con predisposición para darnos una mano en todo y con mucha energía de sobra jaja
- La vista y la atención..un lugar muy agradable, con gente muy agradable.. Roberto tiene una calidez especial, llegamos a las 2 AM y él no tuvo ningún problema en recibirnos.. un genio total!
Located in Salento in the region of Quindio, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Paisaje Andino features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Pereira is 15 miles from Paisaje Andino, and Ibagué is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from Paisaje Andino.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In El Bosque Quindio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Bosque Quindio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Bosque Quindio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Bosque Quindio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!