10 Best Hostels To Stay In Echalecu Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Echalecu Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Echalecu Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Echalecu Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Echalecu Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Echalecu Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Echalecu Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Echalecu Navarre:
Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta
Located in Ilzarbe, Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta features barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, every room includes a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Olasenea Aterpea
Located in Zubieta, Albergue Olasenea Aterpea features a terrace and shared lounge. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.With a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also offer a mountain view.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Olasenea Aterpea.San Sebastián is 40 mi from the accommodations while Pamplona is 37 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 26 mi from Albergue Olasenea Aterpea.
- The great personnel, comfortable check-in/out time and everything was enough clean
- Manu was always really friendly and helpful to us, my friend will cherish the memory of him serenading her with his friend on guitar. Zubieta is truly a beautiful part of the basque reigion, we really enjoyed our stay.
It was like a dream i can not expect – everything was so great that i have no words to describe it.
Imanol and Maria, i was so glad to meet you! You made this evening so special, and now i know that i have a place like home in a small and so cozy village between San-Sebastian and Pamplona. And this home has a great balcony, great kitchen and even a guitar!
I strongly recommend you all this place if you want to enjoy a pure happiness with the nature, with hiking, with the people and with the life itself.
Imanol y Maria, un abrazo fuerte de Moscu y eskerrik asko por todo!
- Great staff in a very nice village. The persons here are the best!
- Wonderful community – fabulous location – brilliant fun!
Hostel Casa Ibarrola
Hostel Casa Ibarrola is located in Pamplona, just 1,300 feet from Plaza del Castillo Square. This modern hostel offers unusual dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi and individual lockers.Inspired by Japanese capsule hotels, the dormitories have white, capsule-like bunks with viscoelastic mattresses and pillows. Each one has under-floor heating and a shared bathroom.Hostel Casa Ibarrola has a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. There are also vending machines for snacks and drinks. The hostel also offers a TV lounge and dining area, as well as laundry services.There are many bars and restaurants in the streets around the property, and Pamplona’s bullring is 1,800 feet away. You can walk to the banks of the River Arga in just 3 minutes.
- I just want to said everything here is perfect ! The location (on the Camino way when you enter Pamplona right away ) , the staff (super nice and enthusiastic, always wears a big sunshine smile ) , the bed (there are cabinet and shelf in your bed , don’t even need to open the curtain to get your stuff , just convenient ) , anyway , it’s not fancy but definitely cozy , was the best hostel I have ever stay <3 oh and they prepare the breakfast in the midnight, so even though you want to start very early for Camino, no need to worry there is no breakfast .
- Incredible location, comfy bed, as private as a dorm can be
Great location, very friendly and helpful staff.
It has a fully fitted kitchen as well which is a great bonus because you can shop and cook there instead of going out.
Centralized location, close to everything esp. San Fermin. Above all amazing host.
Cesar helped me to get ticket for bull arena.
Would definitely recommend. Quality stay feels like at home. Nice ambiance!
- The host owner Cesar is super hospitable! The bar cross street is a cheap and good place to pick up some food and drinks all day.
Albergue Plaza Catedral
Located in the heart of the historic center of Pamplona, Albergue Plaza Catedral offers free WiFi in public areas and a free continental breakfast.Heated rooms at this property are shared and guest have access to a shared bathroom. Some dormitories have a balcony and city views. Bed linen and towels are available at an extra cost.There is a shared lounge and a shared kitchen at the property and guests can make use of the laundry service at a surcharge.Pamplona Catedral is opposite Albergue Plaza Catedral, while Parque Ciudadela is 0.6 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- No curfew. Breakfast food in the kitchen available any time for very early departure.
- Great location. Great security. Stable metal bunk beds with your own light and charging plug. Rooms dark and quiet. Showers spacious and spotless.
- The staff are fantastic. They went out of their way to help us. They even helped me confirm a reservation when another albergue kept hanging up on me because my Spanish is rough. The bunks at modern and clean and you just can’t beat the location right next to the cathedral. This is a fine choice for a night or two!
- Great new place! Everything is top quality, the beds, the desing the kitchen and in general the facilities. The owner is super nice and helpful.
Location is really good , right next to the cathedral so everything is in walking distance
Would only recommend to young Male travelers, they seemed to feel right at home
Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako is located in Pamplona, 650 feet from Pamplona Catedral.There is a shared kitchen at the property as well as a seating area featuring a sofa and TV. Other facilities available in Albergue de Pamplona – Iruñako are a laundry area and an interior courtyard.Ciudadela Park is 0.6 mi from Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako, while Public University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was supposed to be included but there was no cereal left. Very basic but it fit the need
- The owners run this place very well. The capsule style pods are great for privacy but with snorers in the room, the vibrations are crazy. It’s sort of set up like a turn and burn operation. You wouldn’t really wanna stay more than one night here…which I hate to say bc the owners are lovely and they keep a very busy place clean and as comfortable as can be. But, you kinda feel like you’re in a hospital.
- Everything was amazing! Natalia was very friendly, the beds are like little cots with individual curtains for privacy. It’s a very short walk to most of the attractions and there are wonderful restaurants along the entire street. Most of the guests were pilgrims walking the Camiño de Santiago, so everyone was absolutely wonderful. Everything was clean, including the bathroom and kitchen. The washing machine costs €3 to use and the dryer €4 but there is a patio in the back where you can air dry your clothes.
- Close to all the sites in Pamplona, the privacy curtain on bunks with interior light for privacy, lockers for packs was great
- Location was terrific, space was clean & bright, bed very comfortable- loved the dark curtain for privacy.
Albergue Abarun Aterpea
Located in Ituren, 19 mi from San Sebastián, Albergue Abarun Aterpea features a children’s playground and terrace. There is a games room on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Please note that bed linen and towels are not included.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play squash at the hostel. Biarritz is 25 mi from Albergue Abarun Aterpea, while Pamplona is 22 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- SUPER family-friendly — play room, outdoor activities, cool bunk beds, etc.! AMAZING location — I chose it not knowing what the town/village was like, and it turned out to be the highlight of our stay. Tourist info available on-site. Beautiful interior, amazing building, so clean — gorgeous!!
- excellent destination!! very friendly and helping staff!!! After a day in the mountains coming back to the hotel for an excellent and good value for your money dinner!!! Our room had a mountain view and enjoyed it very much!! Too bad we couldn’t stay a few days longer 🙁 !!! In the future we would like to come back again!! Lot to see and do around here!! We had a great vacation time!! And have fun learning a few basque words, the locals will be very happy!! Eskerrik asko/ Thank you Albergue Abarun Aterpea!!!!
- Good breakfast with a pincho and fruit served by staff. Additional rooms available for playing and sitting outside. Bar. Fronton to play pelota yourself next to the hotel, with equipment available at hotel.
- Take the evening dinner offer, for an experience of local cuisine.
- Auberge typique et chaleureuse. Village authentique et paisible. Bons services et petit-déjeuner très bon avec des produits typiques de la région.
Albergue Residencia Larraona
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Albergue Residencia Larraona is located in Pamplona. Set 2 minutes’ walk from Yamaguchi Park, the hostel offers lovely views.Every room is single, with simple décor and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Albergue Residencia Larraona is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine.Pamplona Train Station is 5 minutes’ drive away and the airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- I liked the 24 hour reception so I never had to take my keys with me.
- Good breakfast, coffee could be better. Private room with a bathroom during San Fermin for a decent price.
- Perfect for any solo traveler. I will see you guys for next year’s San Firmin!!
- Nice staff. Good security to keep rooms safe. Good location to get to running of the bulls festivities
- The price was very good when you include the breakfast.
Featuring a terrace with outdoor dining area and garden, Aloha Hostel is located in in Pamplona, 5 minutes’ walk from Ciudadela Park. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.The hostel has dormitory rooms with bunk beds. Some rooms have sofas, some offer a terrace. Bed linen is included. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The property has bicycles for rent and laundry service can be organized upon request. There are various restaurants and tapas bars within a 5-minute walk of the hostel.Pamplona Bus Station is 1,300 feet away and the Train Station can be reached in 15 minutes on foot.
- The staff is really really nice, they make good conversation and are really helpful. The hostel is clean and the location is amazing, everything’s really close by.
- Everything!room was huge,we had a good view of the city,the launge was big,the kitchen has everything we needed.the patio was perfect and the accomodation comes with a free breakfast!and the staff are the coolest!
- I liked that it is a smaller hostel, so not as many guest. I loved the shared space, to lounge, and the terrace. It was nice to have coffee, tea, and toast available each day. And a place to store luggage while we waited to leave.
- Beautiful and well maintained property. Good privacy in bunks. Small but well-equipped kitchen. The breakfast was a lovely touch.
- This is an amazing hostel located very close to the center of Pamplona. It is only a short walk from the old town and is very close to the bus station. The facilities are modern and clean. I especially liked the breakfast, which was self serve but included, and the lovely common room, which had cushions on the window seats to sit on.
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Located just a few feet from Yamaguchi Park and the University of Navarra, Alojamientos Estela offers simple rooms and large apartments. The center of Pamplona is about 15 minutes’ walk away.The simple rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and heating, and some have a private bathroom. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The large 3-bedroom apartments have a lounge with sofa and TV, and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen has a gas hob, microwave and washing machine.The University Hospital is just 150 feet away. Free parking can be found nearby. The property offers easy access to the A-15 main road.
- Price, good facilities, quiet and away from the craziness, good wifi
- Great spot to stay near the university! Comfortable, clean, perfect for a short stay. Also a great little park right across the street!
- The staff was extremely nice and did everything they could to ensure we had a pleasant stay. They helped us with the parking and also gave us recommendations over where to go and what to do.
- Welcoming staff and clean rooms! Got. My moneys worth 🙂
- Excellent location, 20 minutes from the centre of Pamplona. Secure Parking
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Featuring a garden with outside furniture, Xarma Hostel is located just off the main Avenida Carlos III Street and 5 minutes’ walk from the Bullring. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The property offers beds in shared dormitories and private rooms with a double bed. Each room has access to a shared bathroom with a shower.The hostel has a shared kitchen with a fridge, electric kettle, stove, microwave, oven and coffee machine. It also offers a laundry service.Pamplona Train Station is around 2.2 mi from the hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5.5 mi away.
We loved Pedro. He was most gracious and accommodating!?
He is the “Ninja” when it comes to helping and doing laundry.
- The space is bright and cheery and the bed was very comfortable. It’s a little far from the main part of Pamplona but the walk over is quite nice.
- Super friendly host, really nice place, lots of common space, nice breakfast. Great place to stay!
- Great staff, really flexible. I had to change the dates when I arrived, and there was no problem. Great breakfast, they even put me in a separate room, because I was a pilgrim and I needed rest.
- Closeness to city centre, breakfast included, free coffee and biscuits, small enough rooms.
- We loved Pedro. He was most gracious and accommodating!?
Top Hostels In Echalecu Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Echalecu Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Echalecu Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Echalecu Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!